SINGLES -JUST LIKE ME, 이동욱

Singles1.jpg

Singles2.jpg

Singles5.jpg

Singles8.jpg

Singles13.jpg

Singles15.jpg

credit 1004dong

incarnadine: Don't I get a hug too!? :wub: :blush: (Even though I don't provide any info about Wookie, except gush my pervieness in this thread..) ^_^

Of course you do ^_^ *hugs*

More on the Strongest Romance Couple

INterview and Making Clip of the MOVIE WEEK Shoot

20070126105343921.jpg

Good Quality streaming links:

mms://jmedia.hyosungcdn.com/jmedia/jtv/movie/2007/01/20070125112646453.wmv

mms://jmedia.hyosungcdn.com/jmedia/jtv/movie/2007/01/20070125112646453.wmv

For those who can't watch the clip, here's a link to caps of the clip..

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=166978579

credits: baidu

----------------

Wookie's extremely handsome and charming here.. made me wander into my dreams of having him as my prince charming (actually I did dream of Wookie last nite.. it was SOOOO sweet :wub:)

And I love HY's green dress.. she looked gorgeous in it, exuding elegance and sophistication. And she's really lucky.. she got to be positioned in a seductive pose with Wookie..<_< Nonetheless, they look really good together =)

Loved her hairstyle too..

I hafta agree with you Jo... Wookie looked extremely handsome in this photoshoot :wub: I like his hair gelled up like that. And HY, she looked stunning in her dress, and I liked her makeup, too. They both looked gorgeous. :)

EDIT: Just noticed chinggu, when Wookie and HY said "fighting!" in the end, Wookie didn't sound or look so enthusiastic. Do you think he's that tired? :(

Yup, Wookie did sound a bit tired, but he & HY get along famously well (we're not surprised anymore). Mukgu once said that he has may look cool and reserved, but when u get to know him, he's very warm, funny & the "best partner" coz he can make people feel very comfortable with him. Well, that's kinda the definition of: "Wookiefy" :P . We saw him wookify Song yoon ah, and now he's doing it to HY. Hey, it works every time!....Or maybe he's jus a kind and friendly soul...

We drooled over half of this pic oredi, but I felt bad ;) about not giving other pervies a chance to drool over all of him, so drool away, people: hahaha!

103909_325730989_aciyuryixxx.jpg

That's wat i call dreeeeeeaaaaammmmmmyyyyyyy.....................

Guest incarnadine

Sheesh.. what could be worse than seeing Wookie sprawled like that on the bed... I'm having a hard time restraining myself from pouncing on him, LOL! :lol::sweatingbullets:

I wanna put my head on his tummy and jus go to sleep for a while......when i'm done with him, maybe i'll let u haf him malou (i hope ur very patient) :lol:

Guest incarnadine

I just watched the MBC Star Diary feature of LDW posted by mandalaywith. Thoughts...

I liked the feature. It was like a condensed chronicle of Wookie's life as an actor and his slow but steady rise to fame. It showed clips and pics of his earlier dramas, and I must say, he really looked young, cute and adorable. ^_^ I wish I could understand what he was saying, though. It also showed a short clip of his latest meeting with his fanclub, and as always, it really looks like he maintains a close and personal relationship with his fans. I suddenly remembered his daum post a few days ago... it really mattered to him what his fans thought about his decisions, and that he made them proud of what he does.

I had hoped though that they would include My Girl in the feature ~ after all, he became a household name because of the drama. I was a bit surprised that it was not included, he he.

All in all, the clip was really inspiring, and it really gave me a closer and more personal look at Wookie's journey as an actor. It made me admire him even more. :) LDW oppa, bbasya!

I wanna put my head on his tummy and jus go to sleep for a while......when i'm done with him, maybe i'll let u haf him malou (i hope ur very patient) :lol:

It's allright roddy... you can have his tummy, while I'll snuggle against his shoulder :blush: lol

Hahaha, we're so casual about dividing up his body parts between us! We can all share - except maybe for those lips (it cud be war :lol: !). Oy, Mukgu! Do something!

Star Diary in Dongwook Debut MBC Best Theater(1999.11.5) to SR Movie (2007) interview have

MBC Drama.net M-Box Star Diary -Lee Dong Wook Interview

http://blog.daum.net/mandalaywith/10390850

My start to know Dongwook in MBC drama "Secret "비밀(Kim min jong,kim Mar Nul Casting)

MBC drama "Wooden Horse Carousel " (회전목마) in starting to Dongwook Fan.

Agree with u malou, this is a really good interview. It goes a long way back to his career: he's really done some good work. All his leading ladies (Soo Ae, Lee Mi yeon, song yoon ah, HY) are noonas, except for ----- yup, Mukgu!

He has this contradiction which i love: He looks young and kyoot, until he starts opens his mouth and starts talking - and suddenly somehow there's a grave manly dignity to him that makes him seem older, so he matches well with them. I especially liked seeing him with Soo Ae (she's very sweet), hope they can work together again.

Wow mandalaywith, u've been a wookie fan for a long time. Thanks for putting this up. Is there a way we can download this? This is a great interview to keep.

*edit* just wanted to add that looking at the ByeByeBye MV part again, makes me wish that it was a full-length movie. He was incredible in it. *goes off to watch the MV again!*

Guest incarnadine

^yeap I loved that MV too roddy ~ he looked so intense there, and I really liked his rugged look. :) On the other hand I loved his clean, bright and shy look in the Su Ho MV. He pulled off both roles perfectly. :blush:

Guest STR8UPGSTATUS

incarnadine: :lol: :lol: :lol: And you always have the best goodies!

roddy: You're so kind to share with us! I guess everyone will have to take turns! ;)

Guest incarnadine

103910_1416915613_gbpjirxt.jpg

^ After taking a 2nd look at this pic (ok, after taking the 1 millionth look lol), I noticed that Wookie has brown eyes. Is it just the lighting or is he wearing contacts? :)

He looks so perfect here. And the scarf he's wearing inside looks so funky :)

Guest lavender*sshi

Gee, I wonder how you all doin?! I hope ur fine, I mean with all this wookie-licious pics posted... Aren't you already have heart-attack?! Hahahaha! Wow! What can I say?! It really took me some time STARING at all his pics. :lol::lol::wub: :wub: All so handsome, breath-taking..!!

And it all started with this pic::

20070125152203-1.jpg

credit 1004dong

~ geesh, he looks like a child in here. All innocent and plain. I lovee it! And he looks like he's waiting for a thing, or a lover?? Hahaha!

Thanks malou unnie for the translation of Wookie's latest message to us, his fans.. Gawd it was ALL so touching. He really cares about his fans a lot and I love him for it. I would love to write "Desire to Fly High" at the back of my phone too. ;) With these words alone, its so inspiring already. Aww, and he's stressed right now, I hope he'll have a time for his own self again.. A break or a vcation would be great right? ^_^ Im sure no fan will be down on his movie, coz even if i haven't watched it yet, reviews, pictures, trailers, interviews can prove that it is so good. :D

movieweek200702_001.jpg

:wub: I love Wookie's glance here...

credits: leedongwook.com/ baidu

~ He's so lovely in this Jo unnie~ Pink matches him too :wub:

img1633pa.jpg

pic credit to popcornfor2 forum. Kudos to whoever took this pic, she was close enough to kiss him....on the nose :P

~ Hahaha! All so close.. :wub: :wub: Thanks for this roddy~

some more pics that would KILL roddy and all Pervies off..

INSTYLE MAG

103910_1416915613_gbpjirxt.jpg

http://photo1.yupoo.com/20070126/104819_12...84_hsnmbizj.jpg

http://photo1.yupoo.com/20070126/103907_23...50_pnsnowdb.jpg

http://photo1.yupoo.com/20070126/103910_17...58_pjgjdxns.jpg

credits: baidu/ leedongwook.com

----------------------------------------

Dorky and Sekshi? Anyway, he just kills~~~

~ :excl: You surely killed us all Jo! Hahahaha! Oh men~ Im speechless. He's so cool with the glasses!

Posted by d9571 from donghae forum (kamsahamnida!):

Almost 100,000 people went to see the move on 1/25, it is a good start on the first day.

On the 25th, SR was shown at 47 theatres in Seoul alone, and 256 theatres in Korea. It is a possibility that the audience for this movie will reach about 500,000 for this weekend.

:phew:

~ See,? That was great. It just proves that... I really have to watch it!!!! Gawd! I should get a way to watch it!! :lol::lol:

SINGLES -JUST LIKE ME, 이동욱

Singles1.jpg

Singles2.jpg

Singles5.jpg

Singles8.jpg

Singles13.jpg

Singles15.jpg

credit 1004dong

~ Diiiiiiing! Hahaha~ He's too HOT to be single but it's okay! ^_^:wub: :wub: He's extraordinary handsome in here! :D

After all of this... I think I need a doctor~ Hahaha! I should save this all.. Komawo chinggudeul~ Komawo from the bottom of my heart. :D

Waves to all pervies!~

Guest incarnadine

^You nailed it, lavender*sshi chinggu. He's just too daym hot to be single. But then again, perhaps no girl has ever been able to handle his hotness. :P

Which got me thinking... is he trying to emphasize that he's single? :rolleyes:

some more pics that would KILL roddy and all Pervies off..

104819_1291109684_hsnmbizj.jpg

Dorky and Sekshi? Anyway, he just kills~~~

"Dorky and Sekshi" Jo? :lol: , I can't think of anyone else who has this deadly combo. I've died so many times these past few days, I'm numb....until the next pic, hehe.

This pic - looks so fresh, I can almost smell him :P : all that flawless skin and slender fingers and smiling-but-not-smiling.

Which mag is this again Jo? wonder if we can get it somewhere...

Guest incarnadine

Hey roddy, it's from In Style Mag Feb 07 issue, according to jo's post a few threads back. :)

I remember In Style doing a feature on Wookie either during or after My Girl... he really looked good there, too. :)

Thanks malou, there's no chance of me finding that mag here. O well, luck-ky pervie-fairies who drop these amazing gifts every once in while :D

Lavender: that pic's a fave of mine too. Here's a blown up version:

yonhap.jpg

It's my desktop wallie now - I like it coz his expression is almost like he's about to tawk to u, or like he understands what ur thinking *yeah, i've completely lost it :lol: *, so sometimes i tawk back to him like: don't look at me like that, i've had a tough day ok? :lol: I feel absolutely better after that, hahaha! My family are about to lock me up....!

Guest incarnadine

I don't have the same luck here too, roddy... if we had the mags here I surely would have collected them :)

I like that pic you chose, too. He looks so innocent in that pic, and his gaze just pierces right through you. :blush:

Guest lavender*sshi

Hahaha! You're right roddy.. He's like wanting to talk to every one of us here (better of one on one?) Hahaha! Gawsh. Thanks for the larger version.. :wub: loveely~