Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest lavender*sshi

Wow~ Thanks Karol for the caps. Seems that our Wookie is a lil bit tired but is all the way to meet fans with a big smile :D

Guest tzarina

Hello everyone. :)

This is my first posting here in LDW thread. Just wanna share my encounter with him.

Today I had a chance to attend his movie premiere in Thailand. I went there to work as a press.

And I must say, I'm really impressed by his friendliness. Although he's tired from tight schedule, he show no sign of frustration. He smile all the time. And whatever a tons of photographers ask him to do, he did it without hesitation.

In the press room, I standed at the third row from the front, I took almost 300 pics of him today, every pics is clear and close-up. (I'll share with you guys here later)

I had a chance to ask him a question. I asked him WComparing his character in Arang and in drama My girl, which one he like better?" His reply is that he like my girl more because it has some romantic scene and he can relax more in My Girl. Then, another reporter asked him if it is because IDH that made him prefer my girl. He smiled shyly and said No.

Before, the interview session end, we had a chance to take picture of him again. This time I and couple of reporters reach our hands to him and to my surprise, he shook hand with us all. Before he went back inside, there a voice shouted "LDW ssi", he then turned and waves back to that fan. How nice of him. :)

I'll try to upload the pics and translate the interview script and share with you guys here later. :D

This is my first posting here in LDW thread. Just wanna share my encounter with him.

Today I had a chance to attend his movie premiere in Thailand. I went there to work as a press.

And I must say, I'm really impressed by his friendliness. Although he's tired from tight schedule, he show no sign of frustration. He smile all the time. And whatever a tons of photographers ask him to do, he did it without hesitation.

In the press room, I standed at the third row from the front, I took almost 300 pics of him today, every pics is clear and close-up. (I'll share with you guys here later)

I had a chance to ask him a question. I asked him WComparing his character in Arang and in drama My girl, which one he like better?" His reply is that he like my girl more because it has some romantic scene and he can relax more in My Girl. Then, another reporter asked him if it is because IDH that made him prefer my girl. He smiled shyly and said No.

Before, the interview session end, we had a chance to take picture of him again. This time I and couple of reporters reach our hands to him and to my surprise, he shook hand with us all. Before he went back inside, there a voice shouted "LDW ssi", he then turned and waves back to that fan. How nice of him. :)

I'll try to upload the pics and translate the interview script and share with you guys here later. :D

thank you tzarina for letting us know how sweet and nice is our Wookie oppa! we all will be looking forward to the clips and 300 pictures of him that you have taken!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: we will wait patiently here...thank you!!! :lol:

he is so sweet!!!! smiled shyly huh... :lol: did anyone ask him what is the score between him and DaHae?

edit: and you got to shake his hand!!! you get to touch him!!! im so jealous!!! :rolleyes:

hehe looking forward to your next post....

Guest freeverse122085

he's soo handsome! thanks for the pics! keep 'em going, lol!

i love his new hairstyle, he looks more metrosexual hihi!

i hope he can comeback here, i swear i'll stalk him! hehe

Guest nozomi2006

wow! thank you so much tzarina for sharing it with us here....can't wait to see the pictures....i'm guessing you're malaysian right?....me too.....too bad that he's not coming here but anyway it's good to know that our press were there....did anyone ask him about his love life?...i'm sure they did ha???? :)

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

more wookie pics :lol:

2005607982645033881_rs.jpg

2005689744526635016_rs.jpg

2005696210539109343_rs.jpg

2005839421151719439_rs.jpg

dscf0132tn7.jpg

credit jumbo_a of popcornfor2

------------------------------------------------------------

aww wookie is such a nice guy! :blush: no wonder he have so many fans cause he values each of them :)

LOL, he's so shy *tickles Wookie* He should've just realized that we all know what's going on between him and Mukgu :phew:

Tharkorn, wow, you're simply the best, thanks so much for posting those pictures. Feels like I'm actually there. Thanks.

Guest tzarina

wow! thank you so much tzarina for sharing it with us here....can't wait to see the pictures....i'm guessing you're malaysian right?....me too.....too bad that he's not coming here but anyway it's good to know that our press were there....did anyone ask him about his love life?...i'm sure they did ha???? :)

Hi, nozo,i2006

I'm Thai. :) Actually I'm a big fan of JJH. :P

Here's a sample of pics I took today. The rest will have to resize first because the pic is so big, 2000 mb each. :)

888.jpg

777.jpg

All pics by tzarina

tzarina i know what you mean by big...huge!!! i love them!! so clear!!! oh you must resize and post all 300 of the pics you took gal...MUST!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

thank you to kler, angel_wings88 for posting the pics for us!!

thank you tharkorn and others who took the pics or grab it from some sources!!! soooo soooo hot!!!! i need cold shower here...

oh to the Thai pervies...i know it will be some time but if there's any magazines or any paper publishing wookie or having wookie on their cover page please let me know...coz i need tot tell this cousin brother of mine to help me get it there... :P thank you in advance!!!! beautiful pics!! you gals are great!! :lol::lol::w00t: i don't think i will be sleeping tonight... :P