Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest YOO-RIN

OMO!!

so many new unseen caps from MKMF!!

i'm loving everything!!

thanks and kudos Jo unnie for the caps and the article, i agree with everybody, Mukgu is much more pretty than Shoo

zoomjack thanks a million for posting the clip and caps, i love the "OK" part LOL!

malou unnie, loved the linked pic! thanks

aze24 do you mean these pix?

sauna5lk8.jpg

sauna61rn9.jpg

annyeong haseyo!!!

*waves to shilamiao, YOO-RIN, Hae_Won, ripgal, lfluke, Scarlet Lau, honeypia, vivianyanlee, aze24

Happy Holidays!!!

anyong haseyo!!! here, i added a pic to complete it :D

60dfc56a.jpg...*waves to all my chinggus here(sorry cant memorize :sweatingbullets: )* :lol:THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO POSTED WONDERFUL PIX!!!! i just love it! HAPPY WOOKIE HOLIDAYS!!

Guest Hae_Won

and the 2nd para was about a reporter who made a mistake regarding Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae's name. He had initially wanted to report about an actor Lee Dong Gook's wedding. and somehow he made a mistake and he wrote the bride's name of Da Hae shi. and everyone thought it was a typo error and mistook the bridegroom and bride to be Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae.

and something more interesting..:lol:Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae getting married was among the Top news search in online search engines these days.. i think the reporter's mistake made everyone excited :lol: hahahhah...

^Hahaha! :lol: I think the reporter is also a Wookie-Mukgu fan. He/she must've gotten excited at the sight of the two them together that's why it was written on the report. :sweatingbullets:

Guest polabola

I'm trying old techniques with my photoshop and here's what I came up with ^_^ thanks to the soompi fonts and textures thread ^_^ at last...I came up with something decent with that trick ^_^

listengy9.th.jpg

listengy9.jpg

Guest YOO-RIN

vanjuve and YOO-RIN

kamsahamnida :D

no problem!! im happy to help others as long as i can!! :lol::lol::lol:

and to LYN unni, (can i call you w/your real name?)WOW!! youre really good :w00t: !! GOOD JOB unni!! :lol::lol:

:D Hi there...here is something interesting about Mukgu and Wookie again....lol :P

These are some caps i got from baidu ...It's about Mukgu and Wookie at the backstage during Mnet KM Music Festival....

http://album.hevnet.cn/upload/swing_ning/b...24224322338.jpg

http://album.hevnet.cn/upload/swing_ning/b...24223902401.jpg

Gosh.....you can see how happy Wookie was....such great a smile on his face! lol

http://album.hevnet.cn/upload/swing_ning/b...24224619975.jpg

http://album.hevnet.cn/upload/swing_ning/b...24225019945.jpg

hahaaa...Mukgu looked shy here....The chinese fans actually said that it seems like the PD was asking how Wookie thought of Mukgu's looks...and that's Wookie's answer up there...

There will be more caps available...I'm still waiting to watch the clip as from what the chinese fans commented, there are a lot of interactions between both of them in this clip...haha...the so called love sparks...lol :blush: :P ....they also commented on how Mukgu still looked shy but happy while being with Wookie. Wookie seemed more natural after a few experiences being with Mukgu in front the public...lol...by the way, they also mentioned that Wookie seemed to have caught a flu or something from their observations...lol...and our Mukgu was also having flu...u can notice that from Mukgu's latest clip...hahhaaaa :P ...this is so interesting...lol....i can't wait to watch the clip..... :P

ooooohhh both might having a flu at the same time..hmmm i wonder why...hahaha what a perv/mugkuer would think...hehehe i guess the two must be hanging out together a lot hehehe n eventually lead them to get sick at the same time...

ooooohhh both might having a flu at the same time..hmmm i wonder why...hahaha what a perv/mugkuer would think...hehehe i guess the two must be hanging out together a lot hehehe n eventually lead them to get sick at the same time...

ahahah...i think is because wookie often whispers to mukgu..later caused her to have flu too!! :w00t: so so so cute!! i love wookies's smile!!! n ofcoz mukgu's too...they look so happy..never miss 1 cap without their big charming sweet smile..totally like a couple in love!! hopefully it is...

zoomjack love the caps so much...i cant get enough of the MKMF event and now you gave us the caps....my angel!!! :lol: brighten up my day..thank you so much and i love you!! :P ofcoz i repeat it will not be as much as i love wookie!!! :rolleyes:

ahhh...did you all realise?...at the cap where wookie hold the OK sign...mukgu's shoulder was touching wookies arm/chest!! well i hope i see correctly and not see what i wish to see :P ...and from the caps ...it's like they are moving closer to each other...ahhh how i wish to see the whole clip so there's no mistake like the 'non-existing-but-we-hope-it-does-hand-holding'.... :lol:

my day is so happy now..oooh i love the 'typo error' too..maybe the reporter is one of their fans and been dreaming of them to be married till affect his/her work!! :lol::P

*waves* to all reading and drooling and dreaming over the caps!! heheh that's what im doin :sweatingbullets:

Guest lavender*sshi

Courtesy of the pics posted by Jo & zoomjack ^_^

When they're together, they couldn't be happier... notice the huge smiles on their faces :)

bothyz9.jpg

credit baidu/ Imageshack

:wub:

Wowowow!! Haha. Yeah, who could bring that kind of smile in their faces than both of them for each other? Nyahaha!

hahahahaha ... what a "TYPO" error .. :D

thanks Jo for the translation ...

somehow i really love their apperanace on MKMF award ..

especially the part when LDW introduce himself .. and right after that he said .. "And this is MY Girl .. Lee Dae Hee .. " I was like .. what??? u said that .. he is your girl .. but then he added .. "LDH my patner in My Girl .." It so shocked .. (ps: please forgive me if i'm miss translate .. my korean isn't good )

Their outfit was so perfect .. especially LDH's snow cap .. so pretty .. and it makes me think that the snow cape initially was for LDW .. (it really suite with LDW's clothes) But when LDH saw it .. she was .. asking wanna to wear it ... i mean u know like a lovely dovey couple .. u wear mine .. i wear yours .. so cute ...

Aiyoh~ How was it?! Haha. I enjoy reading this post of urs. Hahaha! It brings back my craziness!! Goodness~! Hahaha! :wub: Im so inlove with both of them :wub:

lyn~ i like ur artwork again. Hahaha! It was very much simply inspired. It tells a lot behind its simplicity. ;)

zoomjack - thanks for the picturesS!!

julian_jasmine - i just read what u've posted... Is't true?? U've booked for that vacant seat next to Wookie?! :w00t: Wooow! Ur so lucky chinggu! Very lucky! U'll be so close with Wookie.. Gee I envy u. Nyahahaha! :D

Annyeong pervies~ i enjoy reading ur posts. U've made lotsa post today huh ;) Keep it up pervies!

Hi Ripgal,

You're from Malaysia too? There's still no news yet about Wookie's trip to Malaysia..It's certainly making me very worry! You're stating that you saw Malaysia was also listed as one of his visiting countries? Is there anywhere/sites that we can have a look at the list? Maybe we can get some info from that site... I have been searching up and down, left and right for some info but failed to get any... I am not giving up! Praying hard that there will be miracle to happen!

Thanks so much!

hi there SLT! Welcome to the Wookie thread =) I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Yeap I'm from Malaysia too. Apa khabar? I'm not very sure about Wookie's trip to Malaysia. I read somewhere in the previous pages that Wookie might be going there but there has been no confirmation as yet. But still do pray that he will go.. he has been to the Phils and Thailand. So maybe he will consider coming down south to Malaysia for a secret trip :rolleyes: hehehe...

hahahahaha ... what a "TYPO" error .. :D

thanks Jo for the translation ...

somehow i really love their apperanace on MKMF award ..

especially the part when LDW introduce himself .. and right after that he said .. "And this is MY Girl .. Lee Dae Hee .. " I was like .. what??? u said that .. he is your girl .. but then he added .. "LDH my patner in My Girl .." It so shocked .. (ps: please forgive me if i'm miss translate .. my korean isn't good )

Their outfit was so perfect .. especially LDH's snow cap .. so pretty .. and it makes me think that the snow cape initially was for LDW .. (it really suite with LDW's clothes) But when LDH saw it .. she was .. asking wanna to wear it ... i mean u know like a lovely dovey couple .. u wear mine .. i wear yours .. so cute ...

erenah, finally you're back here. You have been busy crying in the 90 Days to Fall in Love thread huh? wellz.. you can come here to relieve yourself from all the depression.. everyone here is hyped with the Wookie-Mukgu affair now :w00t:

btw, thanx a lot for your translations on what Wookie said. So he mentioned This is My Girl first. my my.. Wookie couldn't control himself and spilled it out. he must have been really nervous huh? :rolleyes: He might have tried to control and restrain himself from not saying anything wrong..but his subconscious mind just failed on him. As long as Mukgu's with him, he just couldn't control his feelings eh? Look at all the caps of them 2gether, esp Wookie, his smiles you can just feel from them, were filled with happiness and sweetness..hahhaa.. sorry 4 being GONE again. i juz came back from reviewing all the clues about their intimacy since MG started filming LAST YEAR, and i can't help but feel hyped about them over and over again..:w00t:

and oh btw, i see roddy and Amy!! where have you guys been? :)

and lyn once again thanx for the beautiful artwork..it's very very beautiful. dark but meaningful..

Hiya Jo! amy, malou, clara (haven't heard from clara for a while), - everypervie :D . Missing u guys a whole lot! I've been travelling on work a lot lately. I still peek in here from time to time to relieve my Wookie-ache. Love the lively chats and everybody generally losing their marbles over our sweetheart couple's :P antics lately. They're so adorable together, it's almost a crime if they're not a couple, *not making much sense, but i suspect u girls know wat i mean, hehe!*

Thai pervies: get set! He's coming! Take good care of him okay? Gif him my (sloppy) kisses....from a distance :P

Hi Jo, Erenah, Lyn, Roddy, Malou, Carla..... and all the pervies in the house! Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit busy recently. But I make it a point to visit this thread whenever I can! :)

Wow, looks like the pervies are increasing at an exponential rate.. cool!

Lyn, I think you can almost predict what I'm gonna say... what an awesome piece of work! I think having just one picture makes it all the more impactful. Just wondering, those shiny patterns or designs you have around the photo, are those from the brushes? Cos I've always wondered how you guys do this illuminated effect.

The thai pervies are soooo lucky! Please post many pics here to quench our thirst for wookie! ;)

Annyong pervies!! ^^

Zoomjack & Ripgal-thank you so much for those behind the scene caps from the award show, they look so happy together, HUGE smiles from ear to ear…

Yoo-Rin- “he’s hot” will never be said enough if it’s for wookie right??

Vanjuve & Yoo-Rin-OMO…more drool worthy pix!! Thank you thank you thank you!! I cant concentrate..by the way, I’m at work…PUAHAHAHHA

Polabola-wow..thats pure talent, I can never do something like that..awesome work!

Guest YOO-RIN

Annyong pervies!! ^^

Zoomjack & Ripgal-thank you so much for those behind the scene caps from the award show, they look so happy together, HUGE smiles from ear to ear…

Yoo-Rin- “he’s hot” will never be said enough if it’s for wookie right??

Vanjuve & Yoo-Rin-OMO…more drool worthy pix!! Thank you thank you thank you!! I cant concentrate..by the way, I’m at work…PUAHAHAHHA

Polabola-wow..thats pure talent, I can never do something like that..awesome work!

konbawa tomodatchi!!!

its true... no words can match his HOTNESS!!

hehehehe, its alright and i cant concentrate for school coz everytime i go to school, every corners of the walls reminded me of wookie :blush: :blush:

i agree with you, Lyn unni is an excellent artist!! :w00t::w00t: i have no idea on how she made it..... so simple but eye-catching and heart warming too....btw, i think im the youngest here coz you already work unlike me.... i havent finish high school yet :sweatingbullets:

TO RIPGAL :aduhai sedey nyerrrr.....but still hoping there is a chance to see him....i dont know....rase jeles pun ader when i see abang wookie's schedule tour to thailand ..counting day by day whether someone could inform when he will be coming....unbelieveable for me to do all these things.....hahaha.....

RIPGAL,SLT,TUNGGAL AND ALL MALAYSIA WOOKIE FANS' OUT THERE PLEASE PRAY HARDER!!!!!!!! :crazy:

YOO-RIN,LAMBUTAN and ALL SUPPORTERS OF WOOKIEE THREAD....SELAMAT BERCUTI (Happy holiday!!!!) and have fun. :w00t:

Guest polabola

wow you guys are good in seeing these two! gchenn nice one on the shoulder! barely noticable until you pointed it out ^_^

to all Thai fans...lucky freaks! darn it...I'm jealous...but at the same time..so happy that you will have the wookie experience! ^_^ love ya and wish you all the best, may the wookie force be with you :w00t:

I hope he drops by Malaysia too! that would be sweet! then everyone will have their own special wookie experience to share...and if all is well...he might have an Asia tour ^_^

amy: You could use brushes/fractals, I used to do that until someone revealed the "secret" on the soompi fonts and texture thread. In that work, I used plain filters. ^_^ First, I created a new layer and fill it with black. Filter>render>Lens Fare then Filter>Distort> (Twirl, polar coordinates or shear). After you filter, erase some parts then filter again until you get thinner lines. Play with the blending modes then you're done ^_^

yoo-rin: I'm still in highschool too! ^_^ on to graduate next year hehehehe. Don't worry, even if you're the youngest, we will treat you like any other pervie..though no promiscuous stuff though hehehehe :lol:

Thanks for liking my artwork guys ^_^ hehehe hope to make more lol

hi everyone ^_^... erenah, roddy, carla..you guys need to post more! hehehehe...vanessa, aira, jo, momo and people browsing this lovely thread ^_^

Hello everyone!! Thanks zoomjack and jo for posting those backstage photos of wookie and mukgu! They look so adorable and they're like lovebirds who are so shy yet so happy together! haha! They're so sweet! Their smiles are incomparable when they are with one another! They're simply blissful!

And I LOL when Dong Wook raised that OK sign when he was asked about how Mukgu looked that night! Haha! It seems that he's still having a hard time giving her direct compliments. haha! Maybe that's why he raised the OK sign instead of saying that she looked stunning that night! LOL!

:D Hi there...here is something interesting about Mukgu and Wookie again....lol :P

These are some caps i got from baidu ...It's about Mukgu and Wookie at the backstage during Mnet KM Music Festival....

http://album.hevnet.cn/upload/swing_ning/b...24224322338.jpg

http://album.hevnet.cn/upload/swing_ning/b...24223902401.jpg

Gosh.....you can see how happy Wookie was....such great a smile on his face! lol

http://album.hevnet.cn/upload/swing_ning/b...24224619975.jpg

http://album.hevnet.cn/upload/swing_ning/b...24225019945.jpg

hahaaa...Mukgu looked shy here....The chinese fans actually said that it seems like the PD was asking how Wookie thought of Mukgu's looks...and that's Wookie's answer up there...

There will be more caps available...I'm still waiting to watch the clip as from what the chinese fans commented, there are a lot of interactions between both of them in this clip...haha...the so called love sparks...lol :blush: :P ....they also commented on how Mukgu still looked shy but happy while being with Wookie. Wookie seemed more natural after a few experiences being with Mukgu in front the public...lol...by the way, they also mentioned that Wookie seemed to have caught a flu or something from their observations...lol...and our Mukgu was also having flu...u can notice that from Mukgu's latest clip...hahhaaaa :P ...this is so interesting...lol....i can't wait to watch the clip..... :P

Really?! They were having a flu simultaneously...... oh... my mind is travelling once again! haha! Maybe they're hanging out together, just as what was said earlier. haha! They're always together and often together at some places, that's why they both caught a flu. Though, I hope they feel better soon! hehe!

I'm trying old techniques with my photoshop and here's what I came up with ^_^ thanks to the soompi fonts and textures thread ^_^ at last...I came up with something decent with that trick ^_^

listengy9.th.jpg

<a href="http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/5333/listengy9.jpg" target="_blank">http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/5333/listengy9.jpg</a>

Wow lyn! What can I say..... you're totally amazing! Bravo! You really don't fail to amaze me with your artworks!!

Guest incarnadine

Hi everyone *waves*

roddy, erenah, Amy -- hi girls, SO nice to see you again here! You're all very busy, I can tell... though I do see you roddy occasionally browsing through this thread... missed you all so much! There have been a lot of significant developments here lately, it's been really crazy :lol:

Lyn -- another awesome wallie... am saving it hehe, hope you won't mind ^_^

to all Thai Pervies and those who are going to Thailand: Have a safe flight and have a grrrreat time there! Don't forget to bring home (meaning here at Soompi) lotsa Wookie goodies :)

different cap versions of Wookie and Mukgu at the MKMF backstage

200612572314523.jpg

200612572334834.jpg

credits: 旭林冬青♀Kin @ baidu

----------------

awww.. they're so cute. in the first pic, it's obvious that Wookie was very very happy and cheerful. look at his smiles..so genuine. and in the 2nd pic, it's so funny because Mukgu actually covered her whole face when Wookie was asked about her outfit. Mukgu being all shy here..:wub:

wheew... they soooo look good... and they look sooooo happy...

is this video on youtube? i want to watch it...

Guest incarnadine

Hello! Check it out... do you girls remember the Asian Heartthrob 2006 contest thing? I almost forgot about that, and stumbled upon the site again while searching for Wookie news...

...guess what, our Wookie is a semi-finalist! lol :lol:

Asian Heartthrob 2006 Site

do place your votes if you can ^_^