Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest arcane84

:w00t: i missed a lot here!! i have over 10 pages to read but these got me all giddy and shaking all over! haha!! :w00t:

200611101955291110_1.jpg

htm_200611102018060203000002030100aff-001.jpg

htm_200611102124080203000002030100327-001.jpg

well,well,well...what do we have here!! thanks a lot zoomjack! just seeing them together again delighted a lot of pervies..definitely! and look at wookie's eyes in the last pic! they're shining i guess he's kinikilig too :w00t:

Guest incarnadine

I agree with you arcane54, in the last pic Wookie's eyes were twinkling -- he was visibly happy ^_^

Have you all seen the 9-sec video clip? I've watched in several times and I was just wondering... is it just me, or in that really SHORT bit showing Wookie and Mukgu, Wookie said something to her which made her smile and laugh, before looking in opposite directions?

Hehe I know I'm kinda splitting hairs here, but it really seemed to me like Wookie said something to her :D

heeheehee...im still in this very high high state because of wookie n mukgu! my my... :blush:

i wonder is there any other clips on d fashion show especially about our donghae couple??

i remember i read some pages back that there are more to come..... :w00t:

good afternoon to all pervies!!! :D

Guest Anastasha

I'm so happy to see them together once again! :D:D:D And I love the way they're so comfortable with each other. Look at how their arms are touching! The fans in this thread are going crazy and I'm one of them!

Guest Contessa

Anyway, I was just wondering. I mean, apart from all the dream of Wookie and Mukgu actually together, do you guys think that there actually is something between them. I mean, looking at it realistically and logically. It's clear that they are friends. Pretty good friends, in fact. But does the closeness end there or is there something more. What do you think? Come on, pour out some thoughts. I would love to read about it.

:)

I can't help but give a bias answer. Haha. I've been shipping Wookie-Mukgu for the longest time! But, I'll try my best to give my views as a totally objective party.

Judging by the photos, I really think there is something there. Just look at the way they are smiling! Their smiles aren't really wide smiles but rather shy and small ones. It's like there are containing this extreme happiness while in each other's company. We can't deny they're happy, you can see it very clearly in their eyes!

Then from the interviews, they have never denied that they are still in contact and are in fact, very close. Maybe for now, they are merely friends but it's really not that impossible of an idea that they like each other as more than that.

Actually, I have this hunch that they want to concentrate more on the careers as of the moment so both of them don't want to get into a relationship just yet. I'm sure they just don't want to rush into things which can prove fatal both for their careers and friendship. We don't want that to happen too, do we? :)

Gosh, I still sounded very subjective, didn't I? :lol:

Guest lavender*sshi

Hello everyone.. Wow~ I enjoy reading all your commentaries pervies. And I do agree with u - we all know their something between them that were waiting for them to reaveal. Their smiles can't hide it from us pervies. Hahaha~! They can't lie coz love can't lie.. We all know that.. :D We just have to wait for their confirmation. Haha!

Regarding Wookie's tour on Malaysia and Thailand.. I hope he could also find a time to visit again the Philippines. Coz he also have lotsa fans in here that wanted to see him again or wanted to see him the first time coz we missed the opportunity before.. Tsk~ Gawd, im hoping for it. Hehe!.. ^_^

Good afternoon pervies~~!! :D

Guest freeverse122085

OMG! i haven't checked this thread for about 2 days max! and suddenly i found all this now! WOW! i love these two together. thanks for the pics! i cant get over how GOOD they look TOGETHER! its just great, i love it! they look perfect... hmm.. and i noticed, wookie's smile really looks different when its mukgu he's with haha! now im crazy...

more pics and vid clips.. please.. im dying here! hee-hee... thanks!

I can't help but give a bias answer. Haha. I've been shipping Wookie-Mukgu for the longest time! But, I'll try my best to give my views as a totally objective party.

Judging by the photos, I really think there is something there. Just look at the way they are smiling! Their smiles aren't really wide smiles but rather shy and small ones. It's like there are containing this extreme happiness while in each other's company. We can't deny they're happy, you can see it very clearly in their eyes!

Then from the interviews, they have never denied that they are still in contact and are in fact, very close. Maybe for now, they are merely friends but it's really not that impossible of an idea that they like each other as more than that.

Actually, I have this hunch that they want to concentrate more on the careers as of the moment so both of them don't want to get into a relationship just yet. I'm sure they just don't want to rush into things which can prove fatal both for their careers and friendship. We don't want that to happen too, do we? :)

Gosh, I still sounded very subjective, didn't I? :lol:

i totally agree with u Contessa...heehee dun blame u at all on d bias thingy...i just wish them all the best...and if wat u said is true...they both r really down to earth...i dun think they wanna rush into this relationship n commitment thing so soon...especially mukgu because i remember she mentioned b4 in an interview, she wants a very beautiful love story to happen for her....wookie will understand dat...so i think they will take things slow..getting to know each other better b4 rushing into a relationship n ending it abruptly like wat all the celebrities like to do nowadays...i hv faith in their 'VERY CLOSE' relationship now.

they are d 1st celebrity 'couple' dat drives me crazy or erm like u all like to say...a goner!!! :D

man...i cant stop myself fro visiting this thread everyday!!!

^^^ hehehe look at wookie n mugku's fans..hehehe i wish we can do that as well..so cute...i can really see that this friendship is indeed special..we gotta start somewhere..i feel like maybe wookie's hint that he will choose love-maybe he is "in love" when he answered that question (hehehe)..and since that "friendship (ahem ahem da hae) turns into "love"-HE GETS THE BEST OF TWO WORLDS!

Guest incarnadine

hi Pervies^^

Contessa hehe you tried to be objective dear, I saw the effort ^_^ I agree that from all the pics, interviews, etc. the two still seem to be close (or may even be closer) after My Girl... and I like that because friendship is always the best foundation to love/ romantic relationship. I'm glad they're taking things in stride :blush:

yea.. all of us are GONERS.. when it comes to questions on whether both of them are really couples, we'd maybe be a LIL bit bias cos we love them both. and esp when they're together.. we just can't help but feel that there's something going on between them.

ditto Trish.. i have the same feeling. the way they smile, their gestures.. just reveal something about their relationship, be it friendship or something else. i have never seen Mukgu smile so brightly just being with a person, not in any interview or anything. it maybe just laughs from Wookie's humour.... but there's still something in both of their smiles and gestures that make me think further.. that their closeness is actually near to something which we had expected..:rolleyes:

Guest freeverse122085

^^i totally agree with you all. we're goners but atleast our being "goners" have some basis. if they are indeed just VERY CLOSE friends then, that's good enough for me. i can only hope they can develop something more (okay, im being illogical again) but atleast, if they're going to have a relationship, they're actually in the right track lol. being friends and all..

oh, if im only cupid, i'll definitely cast something on those two, like forever after, haha!

Guest vanjuve

hey pervies!

:lol::lol::lol:

i think being biased about two of your most favorite persons is well,..... natural....

i'm biased too, you know.

plus, i really want it that something does hapen between them.

~~~i looked at these couple of pix very closely....~~~

10253.jpg

on my opinion, this one says "hey, pal, why don't we make just the peace signs in this pic, cause if i get too close, the other Lee might bash my head" :lol:

showbizextra4-wlz.jpg

this says "lady, you're crushing me.... if only there are no cameras around... :angry: "

(sorry, got carried away :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: )

00357214_2.jpg

^^^"i'm shy, but i gotta do this.... hmmm, where could Da Hae be right now?"

015.jpg

^^^"thanksfor giving me these :D:P "

8020060219_22636500.jpg

this shouts "i love this girl's humor"

3c75f877-1.jpg

^^^"why don't i just kiss her right away"

200611101955291110_1.jpg

^"our shoulders are touching (giggles quitely)"

54015.jpg

^^^^^"hmmm, are we together?..... ah~~~~~ ask her....."

reporter says: "Da Hae, your answer?"

Da Hae: "i'm a bit shy about this but we're here together, aren't we?"

well, thats just me.... a sixteen year old pervy~~~

i used to play dolls when i was small :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

don't mind me, i'm just nuts about these two being together.

Hello everyone! I love reading your comments on the DongHae couple! I myself, is a bit biased when it comes to them. I really want the two of them to be together. But we still have our bases on why are we speculating that they might be together. If they are just friends now, then it's good! It might develop into something more! And their relationship might be deep 'cos they started as friends.

Btw, vanessa! Hi there! I love your short roleplay! haha! I just kept on laughing while reading them. They're really amusing!

hahahaha....Vanessa issit? great roleplay...soooo cute!!

really reminds me of my childhood wif Barbie Dolls and her bf heeeheee!!

a true pervy gal!!! :D

ahhh i wonder wat they do after the fashion show?...any more clips or news?

oh does anyone know wat did wookie said in d clip posted by deeta?

wookie oppa talked a lot there!!