Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest lavender*sshi

A wonderful morning for me! Ahaha! Coz I've seen lotsa Wookie pics in his black suit that really suits HIM! :D He's so handsome! Wooot! Ahaha.. I like his long hair, it suits him too.! :D

Thanks for sharing his pictures guys! :D

Gomawo! :D

Guest emilyn116

i visited the 11th PIFF thread, gosh korean stars were there........and our oppa has no partner during the photo session.........lee jun ki and lee dong wook look the same, same as in they look so tired, its very visible.......but no matter how tired oppa is, he can still smile that cutie smile and the smile on his face can actually launch a thousand ships,hehehehehehe

Guest incarnadine

Hi kellee, thanks for the pics! I loved the blurry pics you posted, even though the lighting was dark Wookie stood out, he looked so luminous! Haha could see some girls at the side ogling him :D I have two MAJOR exams tomorrow and I think I have all the inspiration I need! As Wookie once said, he likes girls who are wise & smart. Sheesh I hope I pass all of them! :P

yeah.. his hairstyles in MG and ARANG suited him the most.. but well this one's for his new movie. so he still can't cut it.. i duno.. but i just thnk the long haired gelled up style's really charming and charismatic.. :D

Me too... at first I thought the long hair would make him look unkempt but boy was I wrong. He carries long hair very well -- he looks like a real charmer, as you said. sighh :wub:

Guest emilyn116

i just finished watching the clip of PIFF....I saw lee dong wook there.........saw the clip from kim tae hee's thread.........people were shouting when lee dong wook was focused.........sorry i dont know how to post it here....

Guest incarnadine

i just finished watching the clip of PIFF....I saw lee dong wook there.........saw the clip from kim tae hee's thread.........people were shouting when lee dong wook was focused.........sorry i dont know how to post it here....

really? Will check that out... if I were there, I would've screamed at the top of my lungs upon seeing Wookie oppa, just like I did when he was here! :lol:

emilyn116 -- I hope this is the clip you were referring to^^

PIFF Clip

credit innolife~beary@soompi KTH thread

:)

oks ... here's one more pic

20061013041614.518.7.jpg

Jo is right, Wookie looks so smart

Ok, I've been keeping it in all day but not anymore: HE'S GOOOOOORRRRRGEOUS!!!!

He has the sweetest shyest smile, but i loved that pic up there: he looked hawt (that brooding expression on his face) and funny (just the way he's standing :P ) at the same time - how could someone possibly make me drool and laugh at once :lol: .

Jo, Kellee: hugz and sloppy kisses to both of ya! I'm kinda quietly freaking out in my cubicle here at the ofis.....if I see any more hot pics, it's gonna push me over the edge....I might do the fist pumping hip thrusting table dance, harharhar!!!

Had a naughty thot: since they seem to be the 2 hottest hunks without partners, he should just date JunKi when they go to these kinda events. For putting up with their killer work schedules, they both really deserve hot dates. * :P runs off before the pervies can kill me :P *

Guest incarnadine

Ok, I've been keeping it in all day but not anymore: HE'S GOOOOOORRRRRGEOUS!!!!

He has the sweetest shyest smile, but i loved that pic up there: he looked hawt (that brooding expression on his face) and funny (just the way he's standing :P ) at the same time - how could someone possibly make me drool and laugh at once :lol: .

Jo, Kellee: hugz and sloppy kisses to both of ya! I'm kinda quietly freaking out in my cubicle here at the ofis.....if I see any more hot pics, it's gonna push me over the edge....I might do the fist pumping hip thrusting table dance, harharhar!!!

Had a naughty thot: since they seem to be the 2 hottest hunks without partners, he should just date JunKi when they go to these kinda events. For putting up with their killer work schedules, they both really deserve hot dates. * :P runs off before the pervies can kill me :P *

Hi roddy! *waves* how's work been going? I know, he just looks so hot... he's just standing and he still looks hot -- why did God have to create him like that? Hahaha :lol: Wookie really brings out the raw, primal Pervies in us -- makes us wanna do things we wouldn't normally do LOL

About your naughty thought -- hahaha, that got me laughing!!! :lol::w00t:

Guest maisara

hei there mai.. im glad u're back! u still remember uri Wookie? i see that now u're into JIS!! hehehe...

Jo! :D

dont worry i never ever forget uri Wookie :wub: just got stuck with work for the past few months <_<

abt JIS, thats an additional to my K-papa's list, hehehee :blush:

Hiya malou, mai, everybody. I'm ok, slowly being buried alive by work, but Wookie oppa has perked me right up. An officemate just told me i'm smiling so much today, i look like i'm on crack, hehe.

Guest emilyn116

really? Will check that out... if I were there, I would've screamed at the top of my lungs upon seeing Wookie oppa, just like I did when he was here! :lol:

emilyn116 -- I hope this is the clip you were referring to^^

PIFF Clip

credit innolife~beary@soompi KTH thread

:)

hi incardine..yup thats the one, thanks for posting.............he's 100% cute, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...i will also scream if i were there.......coz i did need not scream to the max when i saw him last july, hehehehehehe.........

hellow everyone!!!

jo and kelle, thanks so much for sharing those wookielicious pics of our oppa!

he really looks hot!! :wub: i'm drowningin those hotness!!! *faints* :lol:

i agree with most of you chinggus regarding wookie's hair. i still prefer his MG days hair (the short one). but still, whatever hairstyle he is in, he's still handsome.

malou, goodluck on your exams! thanks for sharing that clip. i almost fell off my sit as i'm watching his part. *hayyyyy*

roddy, i love that pose too!! :lol: the way he stands looks awkward, but darn he just hella looks so good!!!

Junki and Wookie should go together in that red carpet as they both have no partners, but wouldn't the red carpet burn up as the two hottie walk there altogether? :lol:

>>>scoot i'm out!

Guest emilyn116

some more of Wookie..

55.jpg

ahhhh...:wub: he's just irresistable.. he looks bit shy with the smile...:blush:

54.jpg

53.jpg

credits: baidu

------------------

some ppl may not like the hairstyle.. but i duno..i think he looks really smart! and a different type of Prince Charming!! hehe..:wub:

another one of Wookie, upclose..

64125_l.jpg

Wookie looks so happy!! i bet he's really tired from all the filming and stuff.. but im glad he looks healthy and good! :D

credits: innolife/ baidu

like this last photo of him......moles can be seen all over his face........and the hand, wow its so cute (looks so soft and clean,hehehehe).....and of course the lips, ready to kiss lee da hae,hehehehehe

Guest emilyn116

Thanks for sharing the link of PIFF here. D/l right now, hope it works for me.

hi willenette

hope by now you've seen the clip.....you will enjoy watching it coz that clip was taken yesterday..so its still hot.......and its worth watching it coz dong wook was there.........

Guest polabola

I'm feeling the fainting spell here ^_^

thank you very much jo and kellie for serving us up with such exceptional pics with an exceptional subject ^_^..

PS: jo...sorry for being rowdy last night...just got a little carried away :sweatingbullets: I pwomise I would be a good girl from now on ^_^

Personally, I loved the long hair because he looked a little more rebellious and edgy. His look is somewhat corporate and formal with a twist. The hair makes him more manly too....What I'm glad the most is that he's clean shaven so his undisrupted beautiful face is for us to see, the perfect tooth paste commercial smile is an added bonus hihihihi (maybe he should create toothpaste commercials)

emilyn wow that must mean that koreans do like Wookie that much! god to know that he's getting a lot of attention heheheheh

Your comment about the smile is perfect heeheheh. It's really enough to launch a few thousand ships...with ladies and feeling ladies in them clamoring for more hehehehe

aira good morning to you! heheheh wookie really brightens up anything heheheheh

Had a naughty thot: since they seem to be the 2 hottest hunks without partners, he should just date JunKi when they go to these kinda events. For putting up with their killer work schedules, they both really deserve hot dates. * tongue.gif runs off before the pervies can kill me tongue.gif *

I so agree with that statement! Junki and Him should be together often LOL and they both deserve hot dates......let's say.....like us? :w00t:

Nice to know our smart lecturer has dropped by heehehhehe

a shoutout to all the crazy pervies ^_^ this thread is really getting HOTTErrrrrr hehehehe

Pervies, I got one more pervilicious pic of Wookie from that event

20061013172410.774.0.jpg

I love his smile here :wub:

a candid picture of him (I dunno when & where)

a23fcb7d18583c2f22e5286b837d8483.jpg

credits to dwholic

thanx a lot kel for the new pictures!! i absolutely dig him in this last picture! he's just like what roddy mentioned, GORGEOUS!!!:wub: he's just the type you'd drool over and over and over again..

and thanx malou 4 the PIFF link!! i can't wait to see Wookie live!

miss him in action already..altho i have just seen his ARANG.. i'd bet he looks more charming and charismatic live~~~

lyn..i guess we're the only ones really into his new style. i couldn't put the right words to describe his new style.. and u just did it.

"he looked a little more rebellious and edgy. His look is somewhat corporate and formal with a twist."

that's it! that's what i felt from his new and fresh style.. and i agree that we can see his face clear and upclose..

and oh btw, i just had the most wonderful dream last nite!! i dreamt of Wookie!! it was such a nice and warm dream.. i was in the same car with Wookie, and outside were all his fans waving at him. and we were enjoying the limelight together..:D laughing and playing with each other..:wub: sighz.. wish it wasn't JUST a dream...:lol:

the PIFF worked perfectly.. although it was kinda blur.. Wookie actually appealed to me the most. cos he was really fair and his face was SHINING!!

Kim Dong Wan from Shinhwa got the most claps and screams..but Wookie got a considerable amount too!! yeay!!! and with his smile, wouldn't you just want to scream along? :blush: