Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

chelsea I agree! Loving You showed wookie's progression from MEH to MANLY HOT! hehehehehe. It was painful to watch that series due to Eugene's acting (though she improved lots over the years and I began to love her) and the corny love story (yes I did think it was corny because Min [?] should have gotten the girl! hahhahahha).
Hi, Lyn! Didn't he looked gorgeous the 2nd time he wore a suit? the 1st one was "bleh"... :P Ur right about Eugene, got the mother of all migraines watching her head movements, she kinda walked like the Ewoks w/ the head shaking thing (though unconsciously done). soo distracting and Dizzying! :crazy: Good thing she improved coz i loved her in STLDFM. :D But i am happy with the ending, coz i could continue the story with MG, and thats when Wookie ends up with our dear Mukgu... (think about it... both hoteliers, parents passed, Jeju island, etc etc. Just remove PYH and add Grampa!) :D

Wait... I must have been missing out on something... cheska & malou, you mean you know each other... personally?? I wonder who will be his special guest if he celebrates his birthday with the fans......... *cough cough dahae cough*
hi, Amy! Malou, Pia, siCKako, Aida, a few others more & I, we go out regularly... ehemm hhrmm.. sometimes (just sometimes) at the expense of boyfriends, family outings, classes, work & old friends. :P hehe! We just met early July... that was the start of the petition, Wookie's visit, the roller coaster week, etc... can you believe it? The wonders of Wookie & Mukgu! Lots more pervies we keep in touch with though... it's loads of fun!

Yes, i am hoping Da Hae could make it up to Wookie for not making it to the "Arang" premiere... oh, and lots of us negating the whole Shoo-Wookie thing, funny!! :D

My Girl will replace Princess LUlu .... so the rewind will be on weekdays around 11:30 am.
Thanks for the update, munchee! I was hoping it will be on a weekend. :( When will the rewind start?

hi, Ria, how have you been? thanks for the news about Scorpio Men! Emily, now i get the 116 on your name... My friend has the same birthday too! :)

I am still uploading the pictures and files, will post again later... anyway, just wanted to share a GIF i got from Arang... the lighthouse scene. :tears:

chelseaarangGIF30.gif

Guest emilyn116

I thought he's joking too until I read that article. I found it endearing while reading the article since he's so direct to the point in his interview. He shotguns his answers heheheheh. When I read that he gets attracted to his co stars....now I'm convinced, one way or another, him and LDH had a special relationship heheheheh

honeypia good golly gracious! the term that started it all is reaching new heights! heheheh even Eugene was surprised. Speaking of Eugene, I'm such a fan hehehe. She's one of my favorite wookie leading ladies! and she seems like a down to earth and friendly person. Here I go with my "psychic" vibes again lol

kimie: delicious chocolates! I want to gobble them all...or maybe just maybe I will save some for wookie :P...I love dark chocolates too...chocolates are sinful and I'm a self confessed chocaholic :D

lavander*sshi when you get to hook up with wookie, please share your blessings! hehehe don't forget the pervies here. I hug would do lol

jo coolness! new stuff! new interview!!! wookie's voice gahhhhhhhhhhh

arcane: the translation took me quite some time lol. I think the article was about 30 minutes to an hour since I have to edit grammatical errors...yikes! >< hehehhehe

to any kind soul who would feed the poor sinners here: please scan the centerfold for us pweeeety please :tears: *begs with innocent eyes*

hi polabola just wanna thank you for correcting./editing the phil mag interview of LDW, sorry i know its kinda late to thank you...im catching up......i have copies of the mgazines and its really interesting....i got to know some personal info of him.......and i like the question about the leading lady, he was asked about psy and not LDH ( well hope its just a mistake) and his answer is impressive......well is he saying that he's attracted w/ ldh......

Guest emilyn116

just wanna ask about the chocolate thing that was posted where wookie and mugu were sitting together is that real i mean not some made up scenario we mukguers and pervies want to imagine?

hi samgirl........this was during LDWs fanmeeting...LDH joined LDw..........

Guest emilyn116

Really????? you wouldn't give him a second glance if you saw him personally?????????

If i didn't see My GIrl.... I would still give him a second glance........ my gosh!!! if you put him in a crowd.... he'll definitely stand out.... HE IS SOOOOO GOOD LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with his height.... flawless complexion .... his angelic looks..... my gosh......... who wouldn't give him a second look???????? :)

hello...i agree, he's really a good looking guy.....when he was here in manila, he is 100% perfect.......gosh he's really perfect, perfect, perfect.........

Guest emilyn116

regaring the chocolate giving-i believe in korea, when it's vday the girl gives a gift (i guess the chocolate to the guys)..and then in white day (i forgot the name of the day)--the guys gives a gift to the person he likes...i remember dong wook n da hae won the best white day couple (pls tell me the actual name for this festivity)..hehehe i guess when dong wook gave chocolates to da hae it was like a belated (or advanced ? i forgot the day) white day but at the same time it was he rfanmeeting/bday ..

hehehe did i even make sense...but yeah pls do correct me if im wrong...

jo--ayayyyyy gosh dong wook is such a hottie...i love his sense of style...

korea and japan have the same tradition............im just thinking why he will give his favorite cd to LDH.....why is it theres no news yet about the two dating.......

Guest emilyn116

thanks chinggu for the pics! Hehe they're so cute indeed... Wookie sure loves holding up the boom mic^^

hanoi_mic.jpg:D

credit: attractive527 of cyworld

arcane84 -- OMO, noticed that too! He's so shapely there, hehehe

babyg28 -- thanks again for the pics. I noticed that Wookie likes to involve himself in the non-acting aspects of his dramas/movie like Arang... i can definitely picture him directing his own film someday^^

if im not mistaken, ldw said in an interview that 10 yrs from now he would like to direct a movie, not sure if he this is his own movie......im now thinking what kind of movie he would like to make....so as early as now his practicing on how to do the behind the production thing....

Guest babymarzy07

He was previously linked to Shoo of SES.

180px-Shoo.jpg

However, I think he has denied this rumour in an interview.

I deny it too... :P

hi chelsea, malous, amy, lyn and all the pervies!! how r u all? :)

i deny times TEN!! :P i lost count after sometime! lol! :D

malou and chelsea, belated chukahae on the DVD looks like ur enjoying it, worth the hassle? i went through those customs crap too before sucks! they usually look if the items are the same and ask what it's for and stuff that's where the money comes in we paid a lot too before..

munchee, thanks for the new excited about the rewind.

emilyn, do you know if there's a dvd of wookie's fanmtg like lee junki's?

chelsea nice gif :) havent gotten my dvd from my friend but hopefully soon

aigoo, wookie loves dogs too? i wanna schnauzer too!! awww..

i was able to catch the correspondents it was indeed interesting to see that hehhehe

can't wait for LDW's birthday event.. indeed i do hope a special guest will be there too :lol:

if anyone does see a copy of WHC, PF and IVT here in the manila pls let me know i wanna see too!

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

did anyone here recorded the recent feature of the correspondent 'bout korean invasion? can someone pls upload the video on you tube? plsss..im begging you :tears: i didn't get to watch it cause it's late plss plsss :tears:

hei ya Pervies!!!!

have been coming on and off lately.. my line's really weird lately. the wireless signal keeps coming on and off..sighz.. but it's good that im onlining in my chinggu's room now.. hehehe.. oops..i think im babbling too much about myself..

about the plastic surgery thingy, i can't really judge whether he really did do any plastic surgery. cos it's very easy to cover up actually. im not saying that he has done so.. but from what i see, his facial features and structure, there's nothing different to back then when he did Loving You. and in fact, i think he has juz lost weight.. but even, and EVEN if he had done surgery, i wouldn't mind. cos it's his personal decision.. i might sound biased saying this, cos i support my idol. but yea.. if he did, he's still Wookie inside out, and it doesn't make me love him lesser..

and about him celebrating his birthday.. yeap i hope he invites Mukgu too!! hehhe.. and also the other MG casts.. another MG reunion!!

"우리가 있어요 * 도련님 생일 이벤트"

credit 1004dong

^I think there's going to be an event for Wookie's birthday this November... the article is quite long but I can't copy and paste it here :( All I can make out of it is that the participation duration for the said thing is from 13 September-27 September 2006 (2 weeks) and that there's some kind of participation method... haha I'm so in the dark :lol: lisa, if you can understand what's written there, could you kindly summarise it for us?^^

sorry for my recent absence from wookie thread :blush: cos i've been addicted to daily drama.but i still waiting for wookie's new movie ^^

as for the notice from 1004dong, what i can read and what i guess via online trans ( feel free to correct me if any wrong^^ :blush: )

i think it's kind of organized cafe event to celebrate the coming wookie birthday on 6th,November..----collecting letters/..from fans to make something special like a book..

the time : 13.Sept---27,Sept (2 weeks)

the way/..: write a letter filled up with ur sincerity for wookie to the e-mail below ( about 300 words)

* Please send it if there is a photograph that wants to be put together or ur favorite one with wookie/of

wookie..etc.

E-mail to: ldw-club@hanmail.net

please enclose ur name; cafe nickname;and?ahead together

expense is necessary considering the production cost--( but no further here)

noted point: the spelling and writing with a space between words

thanx a lot lisa for the translations.. but only members can send the message rite? hmmm....

i hope they can also include non-members.... i was hoping wookie's fans from other countries can also send an email.......... for example ...one from SOOMPI LDW thread, MG thread of Pinoy Exchange, ABS-CBN forum, Asian Fanatics etc........ wouldn't it be nice if wookie sees that he has lots of fans!

Guest julian_jasmine

i hope they can also include non-members.... i was hoping wookie's fans from other countries can also send an email.......... for example ...one from SOOMPI LDW thread, MG thread of Pinoy Exchange, ABS-CBN forum, Asian Fanatics etc........ wouldn't it be nice if wookie sees that he has lots of fans!

yes i agree!!!! hope they could also include non-members! :tears: im sure wookie will be glad to know that he has a lot of fans all over! :D o how i wish we could also send something for wookie.... :phew: hope we could all joined forces! - soompi, af, abs and pex! :unsure:

Guest incarnadine

Thanks so much lisa for the translations!!! Ohh I hope they allow non-members to give Wookie birthday greetings too... there are much MORE Wookie fans out there aside from those at Daum :)

Lyn -- love your sketch^^