Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

*** No airing of the drama during these dates..................... :anguished:

***************************************************************************************

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Nov. 16-22, 2020

dramaratings_3.jpg

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/11/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-nov-16-22-2020/

Wednesday, Nov. 18      
Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol 13 KBS 3.7%
Private Lives 13 JTBC 1.7%
Tale of the Nine Tailed tvN
The Spies Who Loved Me MBC
Thursday, Nov. 19      
Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol 14 KBS 3.8%
Private Lives 14 JTBC 1.6%
Tale of the Nine Tailed tvN
The Spies Who Loved Me 8 MBC 3.0%
  • Thanks 1

*** According to Nielsen Korea, the November 25 episode, which was last night of “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” recorded average nationwide ratings of 5.195 percent. This drama didn't air last week to ensure a higher quality of production. Despite a slight drop from its last ratings of 5.318 percent, staying within the 5 percent range ensures that it holds on to its lead in the time slot.The drama is back!  :blush:

• Thanks 1

*** Time flies so fast............... this week, "Nine Tailed"  will be wrapping up already, most likely with better results. :Ohboy3:

*********************************************************************************************************

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Nov. 23-29, 2020

dramaratings_3.jpg

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/11/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-nov-23-29-2020/

Wednesday, Nov. 25      
Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol 15 KBS 3.5%
Private Lives 15 JTBC 1.2%
Tale of the Nine Tailed 13 tvN 5.2%
The Spies Who Loved Me 9 MBC 1.6%
Thursday, Nov. 26      
Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol 16 KBS 4.1%
Private Lives 16 JTBC 1.5%
Tale of the Nine Tailed 14 tvN 5.2%
The Spies Who Loved Me 10 MBC 2.5%

• Like 1

These Were The 25 Best K-Dramas In 2020, According To Fans

How many have you watched?

It’s getting close to the end of the year, and popular polling website KingChoice recently put up a poll for fans to vote for their favorite K-dramas from 2020. After millions of votes, the results are in! Check them out for yourself below, and maybe find a new show to binge while you’re at it!

6. Tale of the Nine-Tailed

source : https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-best-korean-drama-2020-close-nov-30-1251.html

• Like 1

*** Congratulations to LDW!  :blush:

********************************************************************************

50 Currently Most Popular Actors and Actresses in South Korea Based on Brand Value Rankings for November

large_f3a353afb7c3e884b057c40a5708f6f86d

Here are the 50 actors and actresses with the highest brand reputation indexes for the month of November. 

The Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation has released the brand value for actors and actresses for the month of November. According to the data, 'Start-up' male lead actors Kim Seonho and Nam Joohyuk took the top 2 spots, followed by Lee Dongwook, who currently plays in the 'Tale of the Nine Tailed.' Kim Seonho scored 6,024,503, while Nam Joohyuk and Lee Dongwook scored 5,787,606 and 5,503,107, respectively.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/11/30/50-currently-most-popular-actors-and-actresses-in-south-korea-based-on-brand-value-rankings-for-november-388243

• Like 1

Lee Dong Wook And Lee Tae Ri Have Private Confrontation In “Tale Of The Nine-Tailed”

facfdae023a444199fe8e5992ccefc3c.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” unveiled intriguing stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

“Tale of the Nine-Tailed” is a fantasy action romance drama that stars Lee Dong Wook as the male gumiho (a mythical nine-tailed fox) Lee Yeon, Jo Bo Ah as producer Nam Ji Ah, and Kim Bum as Lee Yeon’s brother Lee Rang. They find themselves entangled in a battle with Imoogi (Lee Tae Ri), a serpent beast in human form.

Spoilers

Spoiler

In the previous episode, Lee Yeon lured Imoogi with a fake “Uiryeong Sword” to take away his scales. Infuriated, Imoogi walked down the street and made people unconscious, signaling a plague that would bring catastrophe. The ending shocked viewers with Nam Ji Ah’s death date changing to today.

In this upcoming episode, Lee Yeon and Imoogi will have a private conversation with each other. Imoogi’s expression is cynical as he sends a warning to the fox, and Lee Yeon gives the serpent a cold smile as his eyes sparkle with both danger and amusement. Viewers are keenly looking forward to the content of their conversation as well as what Lee Yeon will do in order to save everyone he treasures.

lee-tae-ri-lee-dong-wook-1.jpg

lee-tae-ri-lee-dong-wook-21.jpg

Lee Dong Wook and Lee Tae Ri filmed this confrontation scene in October. As it was a scene in which they had to act with a poker face to not reveal their inner thoughts, the two actors devoted themselves to concentrating on the script and immersing in their characters. In order to create this tense confrontation, they discussed their lines and expressions together, and thanks to their efforts, they were able to shoot a realistic moment between two enemies.

The production team praised Lee Dong Wook and Lee Tae Ri for their concentration and passion. They added, “With both Lee Yeon and Imoogi in extreme situations, Lee Yeon will focus on ways to save Nam Ji Ah. Please check the next episode to check Lee Yeon’s plans, which are always unpredictable.”

“Tale of the Nine-Tailed” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Watch the drama below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

*** Time flies so fast that "Tale of the Nine-Tailed" has ended now. It seems that the drama has just begun, though..... I'm glad that it has come to an end on strong ratings! According to Nielsen Korea, the December 3 finale, which was last night recorded average nationwide ratings of 5.785 percent. This is the second-highest rating that the drama has recorded throughout its run, second only to its premiere ratings of 5.804 percent. :blush:

• Like 1

“Tale Of The Nine-Tailed” Shares The Cast’s Fun Off-Screen Moments

bc54f76e818c45f9bcc0bd7f13f82478.jpeg?s=

Tale of the Nine-Tailed” comforted fans by saying goodbye with a glimpse at the fun that took place off-camera!

The tvN program is a fantasy action romance drama that stars Lee Dong Wook as the male gumiho (a mythical nine-tailed fox) Lee Yeon, Jo Bo Ah as producer Nam Ji Ah, and Kim Bum as Lee Yeon’s brother Lee Rang. They find themselves tangled in a mysterious case involving Imoogi (Lee Tae Ri), a serpent beast in human form.

Before the show wrapped up with its finale on December 3, tvN shared a look behind the scenes through new photos that show the cast’s great chemistry.

Stars Lee Dong Wook and Jo Bo Ah are complete professionals as they work on perfecting their performances by reading lines with each other. They also laugh together on the set of their scene when Lee Yeon takes Nam Ji Ah to work, and Lee Dong Wook shows Jo Bo Ah a photo on a camera with a big smile.

lee-dong-wook-jo-bo-ah-1.jpegjo-bo-ah-lee-dong-wook1.jpeg

Spoiler

The two leads kept the mood up on set with their laughter and smiles even when they were working on emotional scenes, and this gave the staff a boost of energy too.

lee-dong-wook-2.jpegjo-bo-ah-3.jpeglee-dong-wook-1.jpeg

jo-bo-ah-2.jpeg

Meanwhile, Kim Bum gives a soft smile for the camera in one photo and strikes a funny pose in another, showing the playful energy on set.

kim-bum-2.jpegkim-bum.jpeg

Hwang Hee and Kim Yong Ji, who play the couple Shin Joo and Yoo Ri, brighten everyone’s day with their cheerful smiles. Meanwhile, Lee Tae Ri shows a completely different version of himself than his villainous character as he jokingly poses with a prop on set, and he also takes a snapshot with Kim Yong Ji.

hwang-hee-kim-yong-ji.jpeglee-tae-ri.jpegkim-yong-ji-lee-tae-ri.jpeg

Jo Bo Ah comforts the actors playing her parents, Kim Hee Jung and Song Young Kyu, during the filming of an emotional scene.

jo-bo-ah-4.jpeg

Jung Yi Seo and Kim Kang Min, who play Nam Ji Ah’s co-workers at their supernatural investigative show, snap a cheerful shot together, and adorable child actor Jung Si Yool steals hearts once again with his cuteness in another photo.

jung-yi-seo.jpegtale-of-the-nine-tailed.jpeg

The production team stated, “‘Tale of the Nine-Tailed’ put a spin on the familiar traditional folktale character of the gumiho, and we thank the viewers who praised the show for being refreshing and sent their warm support.”

Watch “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

Tale of the Nine Tailed star Lee Dong Wook bids farewell to Lee Yeon farewell with a crown and a gumiho cake

Tale of the Nine-Tailed aired its finale episode on Thursday. Following the end, Lee Dong Wook took to Instagram and thanked his team, co-stars and fans for all the love.

lee_dong_wook_tale_of_the_nine_tailed_fi

Tale of the Nine-Tailed aired its finale episode on Thursday night. The tvN drama watched Lee Dong Wook play a male gumiho with Jo Bo Ah and Kim Bum by his side. As fans share their thoughts on social media,

Lee Dong Wook took to Instagram and expressed his gratitude towards fans, co-stars and his director.

Sharing a series of photos from the sets, the actor was seen seated in a van sporting a suit topped with a crown and a cake in his hand. 

Lee Dong Wook's cake featured a drawing of a gumiho. Sharing the photos, Lee Dong Wook began by thanking his director. As translated via Google Translations, the actor said, "I sincerely thank the director and writer who believed in me a lot and entrusted me." He thanked Jo Bo Ah for starring with him in the show.

"Thank you again to Actor Jo Boa for patiently waiting for me, who always tried to get ahead in the field. It was an honour to be able to act together," he said. 

The actor thanked the team for working relentlessly for seven months. "We thank and love our staff who ran for a long period of time without getting tired of 7 months. It is our staff who completed the Gumi Hodian from start to finish. Thank you," he said. Lee Dong Wook concluded his post by thanking fans. "In fact, I cannot express everything in words of gratitude... I am sorry and regret that I can only express it like this. Just sincerely thank you and thank you again. I tried to show you 'Lee Yeon' breathing alive. Even if there is something missing, I hope you will understand it generously and remember it for a long time," he said. 

The actor requested fans to take care of their health. Check out the complete post below: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIW8TUzl9Jj/?utm_source=ig_embed

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/tale-nine-tailed-star-lee-dong-wook-bids-farewell-lee-yeon-farewell-crown-and-gumiho-cake-579717

• Like 1

Dear Oppa: A fan from Singapore showers Tale of the Nine Tailed star Lee Dong Wook with love

Dear Oppa: A fan from Singapore showers reached out to Lee Dong Wook and showered him with love. She requested the Tale of the Nine Tailed star to take care of his health.

lee_dong_wook_tale_of_the_nine_tailed_1_

As we prepare for Tale of the Nine-Tailed finale, our inbox received a sweet mail addressing to the lead actor Lee Dong Wook as part of the Dear Oppa series. For the unversed, the Dear Oppa series features letters from fans across the world addressing to their favourite K-pop idol, group and K-drama actors. A fan named Aishah sat down to write a letter to Lee Dong Wook today wherein she details in on the numerous shows she's watched of the actor. 

She also requested the actor to take care of his health and give work a break when it is absolutely required.

She added that she is reaching out to him as a friend rather than a fan. Read her complete letter below: 

Dear Oppa Lee Dong Wook,

I am writing to you upon mustering up my confidence, as I don't certainly want to look either anxious or overconfident. Of course, there is no certainty as to whether or not this letter will get to you. But, I really do want to talk to you in this lifetime and this is from my honesty.

My name is Aishah and I'm from Singapore, I'm 19 years old and currently attending college, studying chemical process. My goal is to be a chemist and have the freedom to do what I liked most. Whether it be writing my life stories, making quizzes or doing theories on my favourite shows(it spawns from my imaginative mind hehe). I also like weird and mystery stuff, which actually comes from my personality.

The first time I get to know you is from the JTBC K-drama Life, where you play the role as Dr. Ye Jin Woo.

At that time, I wasn't paying much attention to you and my focus went towards the plot of the drama. When I heard the news that you've accepted a role in a OCN drama(yes, I always loved OCN dramas), I was totally surprised and have found myself to be proud of you. Your role in Hell is Other People as the eerie psychopathic dentist Dr. Seo Moonjo have made me realized how versatile you can be as an actor, even up till this day that creepy smile of yours still plays inside my head(I have also labelled Moonjo as your alter ego, funny right?).

Ever since then, I've tried to get to know more about you and the roles you've played in the past. I've to admit now that I'm not exactly a fan of all your dramas, but I am a fan of you as Lee Dong Wook. So please do stay true to yourself as always Oppa.

I haven't watched Roommate(planning to, soon), but I do like Because I Want To Talk. There were some scenes that made me laugh(like the one in episode 6 when you cooked Aglio Olio for Kim Seo Hyung and Jang Do Yeon and it turned out sticky, that made me laugh haha) and the ones that made me have a thought or two more. I'm sad that it only had 12 episodes(wish it still continues hopefully), but this made me also realized how multi-talented you are, and that is something I can relate to when doing the things that I liked.

I wouldn't touch on how good you look but I can only say that your personality is more good looking than your outer appearance(its not easy, its challenging to only see it in this way, to be totally honest).

I do hope that you take better care of yourself, as it pains me to see you working hard when you should be at home resting. And I also hope for you to achieve your goals in life and be free to do what you liked most.

I'm saying this as more than just a fan of you, I'm saying this as a friend.

With that, I do have a wish, which is to meet you in this lifetime and if possible, to be your friend. Hope we can meet in one of your fan meetings, either virtual or face to face. Okay, I'll end off here.

Yours Sincerely,

Aishah

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-fan-singapore-showers-tale-nine-tailed-star-lee-dong-wook-love-579516

• Like 1

'Tale of the Nine Tailed' wraps up amid mixed reactions

By Dong Sun-hwa

tvN's fantasy TV series "Tale of the Nine Tailed," starring Lee Dong-wook and Jo Bo-ah, ended Thursday after provoking mixed reactions.

The last episode of the drama scored 5.8 percent rating nationwide, according to Nielsen Korea. Its viewership in the metropolitan area was 6.4 percent.

The 16-part drama, which premiered Oct. 7 with 5.8 percent viewership, became the talk of the town for introducing interesting creatures and characters from Korean folk tales in each episode. The actors were also praised for their performances and ratings hovered around 4 percent to 5 percent until the end.

"I liked the drama for giving a glimpse of Korean folk tales," an online user commented. "They were very interesting."

But some viewers were not happy.

"I was fond of the storyline, but the narrative was a bit too slow-paced," one viewer wrote.

"Tale of the Nine Tailed" is the romance story of a nine-tailed fox or "gumiho" ― a mythical creature frequently appearing in the tales and legends of Korea ― and a human being. Lee played gumiho Lee Yeon, while Jo played her romantic interest.

"I truly appreciate our director and the writer for trusting me," Lee said in a statement, Friday. "I am also really grateful to other actors, especially Jo, for encouraging me so much while filming the series."

"Tale of the Nine Tailed" will be replaced by the new rom-com "True Beauty," in which actress Moon Ka-young and singer/actor Cha Eun-woo will play the main roles.

credit : Korea Times

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

4 Things From Episodes 13 & 14 Of “Tale Of The Nine-Tailed” That Have Us Pumped For The Finale

27b1a6c47d1245ac8ba75384c79fff44.jpeg?s=

It’s the penultimate week for “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” and. it. is. nerve. wracking!

All the characters are out and about trying to one up the other side or just merely trying to survive. And while the foxes, snakes, and humans are battling it out trying to put an end to this centuries long feud, the all-powerful Granny Taluipa (Kim Jung Nan) decides it’s time for her to act, which will mean insurmountable losses for both sides. This week’s episodes significantly hiked up the intensity, and really, with multiple characters warning us of the “calamity” and “devastation” to come, how are we supposed to breathe until the finale?

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Granny-540x304.j

Yikes! 

Here are all the reasons this week’s episodes make us so pumped up for the finale:

Warning: You know the drill. Major spoilers ahead! 

Spoiler

Granny and Old Man are more heavily involved in the storylines

Granny Taluipa and Old Man Hyun Eui Ong (Ahn Gil Kang) have largely been on the peripheral of the action, only dishing out (cryptic) bits of information every now and then. This week, however, they are brought into the center fold and it seems they are going to have a bigger impact on the overall storyline, which is all very exciting! (Fun fact: The scene where Granny talks to Yeon in the garden is her first “outside” scene!)

In a previous episode, we saw Old Man venting about wanting to get a divorce from his wife. But in that scene, it felt like it was just that — venting and nothing more. But this week, when Granny brings Ji Ah’s death date forward so she can stop The Imoogi, Old Man’s disappointment is palpable. He accuses her of again choosing her job over the people she cares about (she’s the reason behind her son’s and daughter-in-law’s deaths), and realizes that even losing her son isn’t enough for her to change. And so Old Man walks out on her, telling her that just thinking about having to live with her forever is the biggest punishment of all.

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Old-Man-gif.gif

Yet, in a way, Granny’s point-of-view is understandable too. She’s the boss, the one-in-charge, and thus naturally has to make big-picture decisions no matter how painful they may be. She chooses to sacrifice Ji Ah in order to save everyone else because in her eyes, all these lives bear the same weight. It’s a terrible cross for her to bear and it’s heartbreaking that no one around her understands the weight of her job.

What is more exciting about this storyline is that one of Yeon and Terry’s plans involves taking down the Gatekeeper of the Sando River. While we later learn that this is another one of Yeon’s fake-out traps, it still gives us pause to wonder if anything will happen to Old Man, especially now that this idea is fermenting in Terry’s mind. And seeing that Old Man is out and about in the world, actively helping Ji Ah and going against Granny, things just appear a little foreboding to him. Here’s to hoping he and Granny will at least be able to reconcile and maybe even heal from the pain of losing their son.

All the loving moments between Ji Ah and Yeon

Yeon (Lee Dong Wook) and Ji Ah (Jo Bo Ah) have been showering us with so many sweet moments since day one, but this week, they really took things to the next level. And I do mean that literally because this week, they finally do the horizontal tango!

When Ji Ah tells Yeon she’s afraid to go home because The Imoogi might rear its ugly head and hurt her parents, Yeon decides to take her on a small trip. Both of them desperately want a taste of normalcy, so they pretend to be an average married couple, complete with backstories. (She’s the breadwinner who doesn’t come home till after midnight, he’s the trophy husband who’s also a recovering alcoholic). It’s kind of silly, and even Ji Ah hilariously says it feels stupid at first, but it’s fun seeing them bickering one second and giggling the next, even if there is a tinge of sadness to it all. The play acting takes a turn to something more sincere, which leads us to the horizontal tango scene mentioned earlier. The scene is done tastefully and beautifully, but it’s still oh so so steamy! (Did you see that raised vein on Lee Dong Wook’s neck? Yowza!)

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-lee-dong-wook-jo

The following day, while taking a last stroll down the beach before heading back to Seoul, Ji Ah admits that she feels small and powerless, and that the weight of this supposed “fate” of theirs is too much to bear. Again, I really appreciate how the writers have been so consistent with Ji Ah’s characterization. While she’s both tough and resilient, she’s also very self-aware and honest about her fragility. There’s no overblown sense of confidence or gung-ho-ness here and that truly is a heroine we can all get behind.

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Lee-Dong-Wook-Jo

And speaking of all the sweetness, how about that ending tag scene that shows Yeon and Ji Ah going on a mini date? He picks her up from work because it’s raining, then the two fight over one serving of cup noodles. They’re both so happily in love, which raises the question: Why are we seeing this scene now? Is it as ominous as it appears or are we reading too much into it? Do all these happy, loving moments only spell tragedy for this couple in the finale?

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-lee-dong-wook-jo

Terry strikes back

Yeon takes a page from the Butler’s (Uhm Hyo Sup) book and decides to pit the two halves of The Imoogi against each other. So when Terry (Lee Tae Ri) becomes annoyed with The Imoogi (and the Butler), and also realizes that Ji Ah will never reciprocate his feelings, he decides to just do what he is best at — creating chaos. He uses the Butler to spread a disease that starts off with itchy rashes, then progresses to throwing up a snake egg, and eventually ends in death. This disease spreads around the police station (the Butler turned himself in as the mummy-murderer) and the broadcasting station, and it eventually gets to two of our own — Team leader Choi (Joo Suk Tae) and Sae Rom (Jung Yi Seo).

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-disease-gif1.gif

Speaking of team leader Choi, when Old Man walks in on the Snail Bride (Kim Soo Jin) taking care of team leader Choi after he falls sick, Old Man immediately recognizes him as the Snail Bride’s husband! Yes, the awkward and slightly cringe-y ahjussi who’s always finding excuses to dine at the Snail Bride’s was her husband in his past life! The very husband she’s been missing and pining for all these years! This piece of information suddenly came out of left field, but I’m totally here for it. Yay for them finding each other again!

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Snail-Bride-gif.

Back to Terrible Terry. After he unleashes the egg-spitting disease, Terry is apparently still unsatisfied, because he goes on another killing spree. He even pays Ji Ah’s parents a visit and hypnotizes them into hanging themselves. (Luckily Yeon gets there in time to cut the nooses). He’s becoming more and more volatile. It also appears that he’s not content submitting to being The Imoogi’s lesser half, which makes him even more dangerous, and has us all the more excited to see what else is up his sleeve.

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Lee-Tae-Ri-gif1.

So many plans and counter plans

This week, Yeon assembles a Hunt Imoogi Team (hereafter “HIT”), consisting of three foxes and three humans, including Rang (Kim Bum) but sans Yoo Ri (Kim Yong Ji), who traded herself over to Terry so he would save Rang. Their first plan is to use the Sin Slayer, a powerful artifact that can slay the unslayable, ie. the soul. And thus HIT locks Ji Ah and Yeon in a room together, where Ji Ah will call forth The Imoogi and Yeon will slay it.

Except this is another one of Yeon’s famous fake-outs. So while it appears that the Jimoogi (the Imoogi-possessed-Ji Ah. Get it? Heh!) has gotten the upper hand on Yeon by grabbing the Sin Slayer and attacking first, nothing actually happens because the “Sin Slayer” is merely a counterfeit item brought from the flea market. The goal of this very elaborate plan is instead to find out how The Imoogi jumps from body to body, and as revealed by the Jimoogi, it is via ingesting a piece of it’s scale.

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Lee-Dong-Wook-Jo

And really, there’s so many plans and counter plans happening in this episode, it’s hard to predict how things are going to go down next week. With so many people having their own agendas, and being smart people (and foxes and snakes) at that, it’s like an intense game of chess where there’s a checkmate happening every move. Case in point: Yeon and Rang. Yeon’s mission is to save Ji Ah while also stopping The Imoogi once and for all. And while Rang is on HIT, his mission is to get Yoo Ri back and to make sure Yeon lives.

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Kim-Bum-2-540x30

Which means the mission goals for Yeon and Rang are unfortunately contradicting, because if Rang were to get his way, Jimoogi (and thus Ji Ah) would have to die. Rang understands that Yeon would never forgive him for killing Ji Ah, but in the end Yeon’s life matters more to him. And possibly in hopes to lessen his guilt, Rang springs the Butler from prison and has him do the dirty work of offing Ji Ah instead.

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-jo-bo-ah-gif.gif

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Kim-Bum.jpg

Who else guffawed at how childish Lee Rang is!

Yeon and Terry too have their own dealings. In order to have Terry stop obsessing over him and Ji Ah, Yeon proposes a deal. He offers Terry the position of Gatekeeper of Samdo River, a deity-like position that surpasses even that of a mountain spirit. This will allow him to be revered and regarded, things that Terry has always craved. Terry is naturally suspicious of this proposition, but Yeon tells him that this is the only way for them all to make it out alive. Otherwise, with Granny’s interference, they would all end up in the Underworld. And thus, Terry agrees to Yeon’s plan.

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Lee-Dong-Wook-Le

But then we hear their respective voiceovers. Yeon’s voiceover reveals that this is another one of his traps (he plans on swallowing the scale thus binding with The Imoogi, then jumping into the Sando River), while Terry’s voiceover acknowledges that it’s a trap, but he plans on turning it against Yeon instead. It’s going to be an explosive matchup next week, and with so many different players on the board, everything could just easily blow up in their faces. Let’s just hope the face that gets blown up isn’t one of the good-looking good ones.

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Lee-Dong-Wook1.j

Tail-of-the-nine-tailed-Lee-Dong-Wook-2.

Start watching “Tale of the Nine-Tailed“:

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

***We sadly had to say goodbye to "Tale of the Nine Tailed". You’ll be very much missed.  :Ohboy3:

***********************************************************************************

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Nov. 30-Dec. 6, 2020

dramaratings_3.jpg

credit : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/12/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-nov-30-dec-6-2020/

ednesday, Dec. 2      
Cheat on Me, If You Can 1 KBS 5.8%
Tale of the Nine Tailed 15 tvN 5.2%
The Spies Who Loved Me 11 MBC 2.2%
Thursday, Dec. 3      
Cheat on Me, If You Can 2 KBS 5.8%
Tale of the Nine Tailed 16 tvN 5.8%
The Spies Who Loved Me 12 MBC 2.6%
  • Like 1