Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest munchee

thanks j_j!!!!!!!!! i hope dongwook will be able to see all his aricles in the Philippines so that he'll know how much we love him!!!!!!!!!! the article got me really excited all over again.........

Guest incarnadine

thanks julian_jasmine for the scanned pics!!! LOL I immediately texted my bf to buy the mag for me before he goes home in fear that I the copies might run out :D

Guest honeypia

julian_jasmine, thank you for the scanned pages from SSM :) we really appreciate it. Ü

sigh. i liked best is when he was asked which part is his fave---kissing scenes of course :D

Guest Hae_Won

Thanks for the interview translation lyn..

Aww! How come its only now that I've realized.. I do love chocolates like him, and I'm a Hotel and Restaurant Management college student too! Oh no! I think I'm the one he's talking about when he said that it's not possible to fall inlove with a Pinay? Hahaha!

Oh, here comes my dream! Hahahah! :D

Hahahaha! :lol: I'm a choco-holic too! :P But too bad I'm not a graduate of HRM. Hehehe! :sweatingbullets:

Oh well, let's keep on dreaming, sistah! ;)

Lyn, thank you so much for the translation :)

I got to buy the copy the minute we saw the post here that there's a mag portioned for wookie. And oh my!!! the pictures floored me!!! LITERALLY. :P (right Malou? ;) )

Anyway, I'd like to share something. Quite offtopic but Wookie had a part ;)

Some fans who went last Friday to Wowowee approached Eugene, who then had a guesting on that show. And the fans told Eugene that "Wookie" went here for a visit. And Eugene was really clueless "Who's Wookie?". The fans pointed its Lee Dong Wook. And Eugene asked, "Is that he's English name?" :D And even some of them were asking where did they get Lee Dong Wook's Wookie. Hehe.

Anyway, Eugene said she learned Wookie's visit thru Korean media since it was also told their about his visit here.

Pervies have gone a long way huh. Hehe. Even creating an endearment for Wookie. All fans have been calling our dear Lee Dong Wook with that name. :blush:

Hahahaha! That's cute! Eugene was asking about Wookie oppa's name. :lol: Good thing she knew about oppa's visit in the Phil.

Guest Hae_Won

WOAH!!! :w00t: The "Star Studio" issue is also out. Golly! So many goodies for us, Pervies! :D:wub::D:wub: Gotta buy that mag tomorrow. ;)

Thanks again, julian_jasmine! B)

Guest Hae_Won

ripgal - Thank you very much for translating this interview! *bows* :D

You portrayed a singer in your previous series Wooden Carousel. So what do you think of your singing skills?

Hahahah.. don’t say that. I have never had any singing lessons before. But I actually sang most of the songs in the series, except for one song. Maybe because of the excellent editing of the songs, it came out quite well and nobody really discovered that. Hahaahha.. (smiles)

Do you plan to sing in the future?

I have never given this a thought, plus nobody has come to me before! (hahahaha) Actually for now, I want to focus on being a good actor. As for other areas, well, they can wait until I really have the ability.

Hahahahahahaha! :lol: That was a fun part of the interview. I think Wookie oppa would make one heck of a rock star. B) Hehehe! :lol:

Hmmm... I wonder what song in WC did he NOT sing himself? :rolleyes::phew:

Do you still keep in touch with your previous co-stars?

Basically I still do keep in touch. Especially with LDH and LJK. (YAY!!!! only Mukgu, no PSY? :rolleyes: ) Oh yea.. I still keep in touch with SYA nuna!

AHA! He mentioned the word "Especially" with LDH. ;) Hmmm... Very intriguing, don't you think? :rolleyes::P

Guest incarnadine

very intriguing indeed, Hae_Won... perhaps he mentioned LJK so as not to be too obvious? LOL, my imagination's running wild again^^

After seeing Wookie's Cool Mag interview pics... is it just me, or has Wookie lost weight again? He looked "healthier" when he came to the Phils to visit, I actually thought he gained weight after My Girl and I really liked it... perhaps he lost some weight when he got sick. I'm glad he's well and okay now :) Wookie, bbasya!!!

Hi julian_jasmine, kamsahamnida for taking the time to put up those humonguos mag articles!

Loved the minute by minute account and the nice article. He really is Prince Charming, ne? :D

malou, he does look like he's lost weight. He's obviously not well yet as he's still taking medication.

Wonder if his daum cafe mentions anything on what he's doing next....calling kellee....

Guest julian_jasmine

Hi julian_jasmine, kamsahamnida for taking the time to put up those humonguos mag articles!

Loved the minute by minute account and the nice article. He really is Prince Charming, ne? :D

malou, he does look like he's lost weight. He's obviously not well yet as he's still taking medication.

Wonder if his daum cafe mentions anything on what he's doing next....calling kellee....

hi roddy! oh its my pleasure to post it here! i was so excited when i found out from "U Can Dance" last sunday that the starstudio magazine - sept edition is out!

I immediately called the magazine shop in glorietta the following day and hola! they already have copies!

I hurried my way to makati just to get a copy right away.....and i didnt think twice to scan it in a nearby internet cafe and post it in the forums!

also, the funny thing is, i didnt even bother to read it first before posting...hahahaha!!!! :) I guess that is because of too much excitement and craziness! well i dont mind really, im just so into wookie...like everybody else! :blush:

Guest pinktiger

good morning... :)

thanks for the pictures incarnadine...

whooo.. i havent visit this thread for a long time... more post to read... :D

thanks for uploading the article scripts, i can now read them here :D

by the way, how can i be a member of LDW pervies??? i wanna join too :( please?!?!

Guest maisara

Hi! Oh yes we did, thanks so much for posting :)

some pics^^

thewink.jpg

credit: Hye sun of daum cafe

:)

Pervies :D

oh gosh, malou! u know diba how much i love to see him winking :wub:

this pic really make my day, thanks so much! :blush:

julian_jasmine ~ thanks again for the Star Studio mag scans. u guys are so lucky coz 2 mags featured Wookie in it. im so envy!