Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@Puppywookie Welcome to our warm little fan-mily, chingu! Glad to see you hear ^^ I loved your post on Wookie. When I read it, I also thought you were someone here who'd posted from a different account because many of us here feel the same way about him. And yes, please do share your story on how you became a fan :) 

@joyezz Our poor baby :( I agree, Wookie was so great in this episode. Love the screencaps you posted. His expression in the scene where he saw the ring for the first time... wow. You could tell it really meant something to him. 

@Princi_86 Wow, this has got to be one of the most awesome fanart/drawings I have seen. Indeed, it's so amazing that Wookie inspires people to draw. It's incredible how there's been so much fanart even though we're only at the third episode. When his character's backstory is revealed, I'm sure people will be even more inspired by his character and acting to draw and create art :) 

• Like 5

@joyezz I thought that he has cried two times. When has seen ring and then her face. He can't recognize her face coz queen has another face...Anyway will check again lol.

@giegie  it was awesome episode even though not much Wang Yeo and Sunny scenes. But Wookie shined a lot with his scenes and acting. I love that he has his own story with his work and then Reapers team. Besides bickering with KS, DH and some scenes with Sunny and ET. 

UPD: he has cried when seen her face. But why? Does she have aura or smth connected to dead Queen?

• Like 5

my obsession over Wookie was the maximum in 2014 , in this year i only watched his dramas and re watched it many many times , i analyzes every move , every facial expression so i can say with full mouth he is brilliant actor coz i don't see any of his characters in Goblin , he is totally different , his character is whatsoever , get lost , i don't care and what a hell something like that, and he did it effortlessly 

you don't need sub , wookie's expression say it all

those eyes

15253174_1820841871488428_2387656557039976448_n.jpg

• Like 6

Btw that tied  sweatshirt from 2nd episode has been sold out online and that brand had to issue another lot. :phew:

Have you seen this?

Knetz comments on GY who has got 50 CF proposals. And it's not the fisrt time I see that they praise bromance in top comments in GY related articles. Knetz know that real selling power is combo of those 2 in one drama and not only GY

tv Report - Nate: Gong Yoo receives 50+ love calls for CFs in just the 2nd episode of 'Goblin' 

1. [+1,901, -32] It would be nice if he films a CF with Lee Dong Wookㅋㅋㅋ They should recreate the ending scene of episode 2 and use it in a CF for a car, watch, shoes or suit ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,650, -28] I'm a man and I thought their proportions looked awesome in episode 2's ending scene

3. [+1,251, -37] Oppa you're so handsome ❤

4. [+68, 0] This is why there's a long line of actors wanting to work with Kim Eun Sook ㅋㅋㅋ She even saved Hyun Bin and Jang Dong Gun

5. [+68, -5] Coffee ads aren't as easy to remember when they use a male model but Gong Yoo comes up to mind first when I think of Kanu Coffee, his image matched the brand's image ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't know any other actor who suits coffee cfs better than him

6. [+59, 0] He's a long-time endorses for Kanu Coffee, he suits it well

7. [+49, 0] Not only is he hot.. but his voice is also gorgeous

8. [+43, 0] His acting in Goblin is somewhat similar and different at the same time to his character in 'Coffee Prince'.. regardless, I love it

9. [+39, 0] Lee Dong Wook is just as awesome, send him love calls too

• Like 5

@winterdew WY is cute like a baby :wub:

@MaysoonD those clothes actually just simple clothes but it looks good because of him :) he can wear just t shirt and jeans and still looks stunning 

@Princi_86 It's good to know he is more appreciated by korean fans now :) long overdue :phew:

His acting is so good and this drama is so popular

It makes me think of awards possibility for Wookie

if he would be nominated,he would be in the supporting actor category,right?

supporting actor category should be easier to get in because the competition is weaker

:w00t: grim reapers 

• Like 5

Watched the 3 parts of the interview posted in IG grinning from ear to ear seeing his smiling face:wub:

everytime he smiles, I love him more!!! 

But, didn't understand anything:bawling: what was this interview all about?

twitter is on fire these days with wookie's gifs. Waiting for WangSun romance to add more fuel to this fire:heart:

• Like 5

Guys, just in case if you haven't seen this video:

I will try try to translate it and sub and upload in better quality! @winterdew has tried to translate smth and then I have double checked with Korean friend and it's true Wookie reads our minds. HE WANTS TO PLAY VAMPIRE in future :phew::w00t:

So far, the article from his appearancde yesterday in this show with small interview has brought a lot attention from knetz.

Have a look how many likes on article and video, comments and likes on comments. And all are absolutely admiring Wookie.

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=311&aid=0000682024

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1298910

And Soompi's one of the article's translation:

Lee Dong Wook Reveals How Many Children He’d Like To Have In The Future

Lee Dong Wook

If it wasn’t already evident with how much he doted on soccer player Lee Dong Gook‘s children on “The Return of Superman,” actor Lee Dong Wook really, really loves kids.

During an interview with KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly” on December 10, the actor revealed his dreams for his future family.

“I don’t care if they’re sons or daughters, I just want at least three children,” he confessed.

The actor also talked about another goal he has, which is to host his own talk show one day. “I would ask Shin Dong Yeob to be the first guest, because he was the first person to really mentor me on variety shows.”

Meanwhile, Lee Dong Wook is currently captivating viewers with his role as a grim reaper in the increasingly popular tvN drama, “Goblin.”

• Like 6

Lee Dong Wook hopes to have three kids or more someday

1481374752519186_99_20161210220103.jpg

Xports News - Naver: 'Entertainment Weekly', Lee Dong Wook "I love kids, I want to have 3 or more regardless of the gender"

1. [+6,284, -25] He had a fun time playing with Daebak and his siblings on Superman ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+5,248, -37] Same here.. But of course, I like you too oppa ❤️

3. [+4,660, -54] I love animals and kids too. I can give birth to three ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
┗You can give birth to my son
    ┗Congrats you two
    ┗Congrats ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    ┗Wishing you a happy relationship
    ┗Please name your son 'Naver'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+4,380, -38] Grim Reaper makes my heart race these days ♥

5. [+3,205, -35] Handsome

6. [570, -19] Even if parenting is hard, I won't mind giving birth and raising three kids if I had a husband as handsome as him ㅋㅋHaving to look at his face must be a healing experience

7. [+506, -11] He seems to be the type that would make a good dad considering how much he adores his sister's childㅎ

8. [+463, -8] He's exotically handsome, he's a good actor~ I'm happy he's finally getting recognizedㅠㅠ

9. [+380, -4] He would suit vampire roles because of his pale skin

10. [+345, -4] Now I wanna become the grim reaper's bride

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com.eg/2016/12/lee-dong-wook-hopes-to-have-three-kids.html

• Like 7