Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

1 hour ago, joyezz said:

@willenette @lucifercorner any professional photo shoot ones :) sorry for being greedy haha

that's a good point! I don't remember many pictorials where he smiles brightly. On bts mostry. Idk why. He's such a sunshine when smiling!

I'm so impreassed with Koreans who're drawing Wookie like a crazy. :w00t: I love this fan art so much 

And have you seen that Lee Dong Gook's daughter is following Wang Yeo's hat trend as well?
  • Like 7

Wow, Wookie's thread is moving so quickly too! So hard to keep up with the awesome conversations and discussions but I'm happy it's so lively in here :w00t:

@giegie @MaysoonD I think Wookie and the other cast members would have gotten offers too... maybe the spotlight's on GY since he's the lead. Oh well. But either way, let's swoon over Wookie's new CF for Liz K :heart: He looks so handsome!! And he really looks so, so good in white. And that smile. Those eyes. Everythiiiing. Omg.

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, winterdew said:

Wow, Wookie's thread is moving so quickly too! So hard to keep up with the awesome conversations and discussions but I'm happy it's so lively in here :w00t:

@giegie @MaysoonD I think Wookie and the other cast members would have gotten offers too... maybe the spotlight's on GY since he's the lead. Oh well. But either way, let's swoon over Wookie's new CF for Liz K :heart: He looks so handsome!! And he really looks so, so good in white. And that smile. Those eyes. Everythiiiing. Omg.

somebody hold me 

I am going to faint 

Image result for swoon faint gif

@giegie I am sure Wookie has a lot of offers too maybe not as many but he is lowkey :D his agent doesn't submit tip to the media 

• Like 4

I've cleaned history and cookies again and now everything is fine! 

@giegie yes,I did it last time, but it happened again ouch. haha

@giegie @MaysoonD @winterdew re that article about 50 CFs. Of course Wookie and other cast have got many proposals as well. Just maybe their agencies don't want to promote their actors in such quite vulgar as for me way. I remember when KJW has received hundreds proposals for CFs KKE hasn't posted such articles, same with LKS. I think it depends on agency's strategy. I don't like such articles cos they're neglecting other cast without which this drama will be nothing. It's not GY who has done this magic to drama, it's crew and cast overall. Hope people finally will understand it. And I may sound arrogant, but if Wookie wouldn't approach to KES we wouldn't have this bromance which attracts much more then canon lead couple. 

• Like 5

@joyezz Chingu, in response to your question on whether I prefer Sunny to be a human or supernatural being... it's a tough one, but I'm more inclined to go with human, because it could make the WY/Sunny loveline more interesting. If she were a supernatural being as well, it won't come off as much of a surprise when she finds out that her boyfriend is a grim reaper. On the other hand, if she, as a human, has to grapple with the truth that the handsome man in the black hat she has fallen for is in fact a "scary" grim reaper, it could lead to tension and conflict between them and thus a more compelling storyline. I think the earlier info we have been given points to Sunny being a human. It did say that she finds WY's behaviour and character perplexing, and how him working means he'd shut himself at home. Plus, if she were supernatural, she probably wouldn't have to visit a fortune teller to have her fortune read. But what's interesting is that picture of Sunny seemingly in the 60's or 70's (?) that @Princi_86 shared. If she is a human, I hope that somehow whether by her turning supernatural or not, she remembers her memories from her past life, so that would make for a richer storyline (due to the conflicts they have to resolve and overcome) between our WangSun couple.

P.S. Oh no, I meant to post this in the Goblin thread. Haha! And now I can't figure out how to delete this and post this there instead. But still, this is relevant here too I guess :)

• Like 5

@Puppywookie welcome chingu , i love your post in Goblin , you said what inside our hearts toward Wookie .glad you joined us .the common questions we are used to ask to new comers , how did it start ? what is your favorite character ? hove you watched all his dramas and varities ?

• Like 8