Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@Princi_86 Actually I am happy that some of you have met him :) I don't know whether I can keep calm when I see him. I probably will be to scared to get close and talk to him :fearful: because he is the lord :lol::lol: I will be like Jackson when he met Ga Yeon lol or I'll just hide behind @winterdew :lol:

so he likes bracelets huh :) 

brooms :P

• Like 4

Oh my!!! his eyelashes:wub: And face! Oh...*dead* 

@joyezz actually I has the same feeling when I've met him. Since for me it was the first time ever in my live to be a true fan of someone, I was so shocked on my own reaktion ans how speachless I was. Before I used to like singers/actors/badns and some I've met in person and even talked, hugged, took pics, but I never felt this way. Dunno if I want this experience to repet lol :crazy:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, joyezz said:

Ugh I have problem logging in using pc so I am using HP right now.anyone encounter the same problem.I am logged in but I can't reply or post 

Me too:bawling:  soompi is cross with us:(

Interesting makeover:P Halloween is long gone gal. but, why this costume specifically?

Lucky @willenette & @princi_86 to have met him in person:)

One more to the number of beauty procedures in SKorea. So, the stellar looks of many k celebs are courtesy the various procedures that they have gone through I guess. They are too conscious about their looks, be it be men or women.

Hmm...No wonder s.korea is called the plastic surgery capital of the world

• Like 4

Want to drop here this gifs with some extra fan girling comments lol (not appropriate for Goblin's thread I guess) :lol:

I love his look. I know that he looks more stunning without hat, but it gives him such a different look from his previous projects and as someone mentioned in Goblin's thread he looks like Korean Johny Depp even more here. And those lips tho :wub:

ezgif_com_video_to_gif.gif  

No words needed. My favourite moment in trailer :wub:

Wang_Yeo.gif  

@joyezz you have mentioned that he has gain weight. I think he is the same as during script reading and then first filming on that bridge. He has such a stature when you can either hide his wide shoulders and muscles or you can hightlight them. Here he has awesome suit which highlights his muscles and not hiding :lol: His naughty tongue. :wub:

tongue.gif

Love YIN and YSJ reactions.:D I already smell that they will remain friends with maknae even after wrapping up drama. :D

Overall it seems that Wookie was MC of that press con and drama talk, helping official MCs to make it more fun and comfortable.

It_s_me.gif

• Like 4

6 hours ago, lucifercorner said:

Lucky @willenette & @princi_86 to have met him in person:)

One more to the number of beauty procedures in SKorea. So, the stellar looks of many k celebs are courtesy the various procedures that they have gone through I guess. They are too conscious about their looks, be it be men or women.

Hmm...No wonder s.korea is called the plastic surgery capital of the world

Hi lucifercorner,  right you are - there are many plastic surgeons in SK. Doctors are highly skilled, citizens are more than willing and the technology is top-notch. Korean plastic surgeons are among the best in the world. It is a well-known plastic surgery hot spot, with tourists from other parts of Asia and the world flocking to Seoul for the latest procedures.  It's definitely not limited to tourists, either. That's why, if you want to undergo under the knife, Korea is known for being the best place to get it done.  One in five Korean women has had plastic surgery. It’s not just a female thing -- males, too.  To Koreans, beauty is something that is attainable through hard work -- just like anything else. Koreans have less respect for inherited beauty. They see beauty not as something to be envied, but something to be attained. It's kind of like an ‘if you’re pretty, I can be pretty too!' attitude. There's a world of differences in the prices when you compare it to US. It's much cheaper in SK. In women, I read that Kim Tae-hee’s features are the ones that are requested the most often by patients from all over the world. And everyone generally wants to look younger -- hence, the huge demand for anti-aging treatments. Well, there are still, however, differences in what patients from different countries want. Like, the Chinese are not afraid of a complete overhaul.  The Japanese are more conservative, preferring to keep their most unique features. The Koreans mostly follow trends.  Ahhh.........up to now, SK's cosmetic surgery craze is still booming... :P

• Like 4

@winterdew Welcome back, dear! Wohoo! You should go to K-festival and take a pic with life sized-cute LDW banner there! Indeed, I read most of positive comments about LDW-YIN's pairing. Seemed everybody love their sexy poster better than the first couple's poster. Ahahahaha yes, luckily, TTB was hit in my country few months ago, so at least, Goblin will be easily to pick this Des -I hope in the middle of watching, they'll also love LDW- . For now, my ppls got LotBS's fever bcos of LMH. 

@willenette You're such a lucky fans! His flawless skin make all of women (and men too) green with envy, I also envy with his pink lips (he said he didn't use any lipbalm, his pink lips happened bcos he's a hot blood type). If he mentioned his lipbalm, I'll but it at the first place. LOL 

@joyezz always love your cute funny gifs here! Ahahahaha LDW-GY already in the stage whereas they felt comfortable to talk about the eyelashes (and maybe calling each other to choose match's their suit color during presscon too!). You and winterdew should meet and have fun at K-festival with LDW there!

@Princi_86 But luckily, you weren't passed out that time! Thankyou for LDW and goblin's gif. You make me couldn't get over LDW's eyes and lips. hehehe

• Like 3

@lucifercorner because I am afraid I'm too starstruck and my reaction will be embarassing haha

@Princi_86 oh yea he looks like JD from the movie Public Enemies because Wookie being dressed like gangster from the 30s :P because of his experience as MC,he is like their spoke person. He is very quick witted and smooth when answering questions.

Image result for johnny depp public enemies

I like JD's hat better though.they should've give Wookie this kind of hat

from that alkpop list only 3 have strong jawline imo .wookie,daniel henney,lee byung hyun

@giegie I think their outfits are planned. someone mention on twitter Wookie (Grim Reaper) black,GY (goblin)white,and SJ (human) grey

• Like 4

Morning, chingus ^^

I can't believe we're only one week and one day away from getting our weekly dose of Wookie!!! *bids farewell to my social life in December and January* :D 

@Princi_86 @willenette You girls are so lucky to have met Wookie! I'm really happy for you girls and reading about the effect he has on you guys in person makes me smile and chuckle :P He sounds like such a sweet and genuine guy. And his charisma and aura must be amazing. I was just thinking about how watching him on my screen already makes my heart flutter... what more in person?! @Princi_86 Quite sure I'll be rendered speechless too, chingu :P I've met quite a number of other artistes and bands in my fangirling career. While there have been occasions where I have been starstruck or nervous, there hasn't been a moment where I couldn't keep a hold on my emotions when meeting someone famous. And judging from what you guys have said on your experiences with meeting him, I think Wookie will be the first artiste I like that will have that effect on me. Hahaha. I hope Goblin does really well and we'll all get to meet him, whether in our own countries or together ^^ We'd have so many wonderful stories to share here!

@joyezz Chingu, I think I'll be as much of a mess if and when we get to meet him :P So I suggest we both go in that outfit you posted earlier on, so we can still see him yet he won't recognise us if we trip or mess up our words when we meet him--that's if we manage to even say anything while being so excited and nervous. Hahahaha.

@giegie Thanks for the warm welcome back, chingu ^^ I will try not to kidnap his cut-out when I go to the K-fest :D I'm quite impressed they're starting promos for Goblin here so soon! In my country, we get a good number of fanmeets but it's usually for the young and popular actors, and it's the same with cut-outs and promotional banners. So for me, seeing even a cut-out of Wookie here is really exciting :P Are there many Wookie fans in your country? TTB was also a hit in my country, and like you said, this should interest people to watch the drama and hopefully fall for Wookie. Let's work hard to get our friends interested in it too ^^

• Like 4

Hi, girls!

I had a log in problem for a few days but i was silently reading. Thankfully i was able to log in today and i'm here to tell you that i can't get over how gorgeous our Wookie looked in press con. Seeing how he was confident and leading the press con I felt like Wookie was 1st lead. (Sorry Gongyoo fans, I know i'm biased) 

The teasers also look so good! I truly hope Goblin will be successful. 

@Princi_86 @willenette OMG!!! you met Wookie??? Can you please tell us more about the meeting with Wookie?

I've been to Korea 3 times and I can't believe I lost chance to see Wookie. But that times I wasn't fan of him. I'll join @winterdew and @joyezz wearing that outfit.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, giegie said:

@willenette You're such a lucky fans! His flawless skin make all of women (and men too) green with envy, I also envy with his pink lips (he said he didn't use any lipbalm, his pink lips happened bcos he's a hot blood type). If he mentioned his lipbalm, I'll but it at the first place. LOL

Hi giegie ye, LDW's pink lips is one of his selling points. I know he smokes & stopping smoking is important to have pinkish or bright lips. I guess he still does, huh? :P

• Like 4

1 hour ago, longleg said:

Hi, girls!

I had a log in problem for a few days but i was silently reading. Thankfully i was able to log in today and i'm here to tell you that i can't get over how gorgeous our Wookie looked in press con. Seeing how he was confident and leading the press con I felt like Wookie was 1st lead. (Sorry Gongyoo fans, I know i'm biased) 

The teasers also look so good! I truly hope Goblin will be successful. 

@Princi_86 @willenette OMG!!! you met Wookie??? Can you please tell us more about the meeting with Wookie?

I've been to Korea 3 times and I can't believe I lost chance to see Wookie. But that times I wasn't fan of him. I'll join @winterdew and @joyezz wearing that outfit.

Hi longleg, you also experienced problem logging-in? You're not alone since most of us here did. But, so NICE to see you here despite the problem. Actually, LDW came here in my side & he was one of the guests in a particular show here & I just happened to be on the same place during that time so, I saw him in person. I'm working in an entertainment industry. I couldn't agree with you more - he looked gorgeous during the presscon. I can say that LDW & GY are super-coordinated during presscon showing all white & all black respectively. :P

• Like 5

3 hours ago, winterdew said:

Morning, chingus ^^

I can't believe we're only one week and one day away from getting our weekly dose of Wookie!!! *bids farewell to my social life in December and January* :D 

@Princi_86 @willenette You girls are so lucky to have met Wookie! I'm really happy for you girls and reading about the effect he has on you guys in person makes me smile and chuckle :P He sounds like such a sweet and genuine guy. And his charisma and aura must be amazing. I was just thinking about how watching him on my screen already makes my heart flutter... what more in person?

Hi winterdew, ye, it's nearing................soon...............It seems that “fantasy”-drama is a trend now in Korea. We have LMH's drama, which is The Legend of the Blue Sea & there’s an upcoming one, which is “Goblin. There are largely who love this kind of genre – because the fantasy world can either offer a new set of moral rules different from those of the real world. :P

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Princi_86 said:

Passing by to drop this pic. I can't. Simply can't stand. I had such fever only with Cha Jae Wan looks. I think I will have even bigger fewer this time :crazy::wub:

@joyezz like you've said who can resist this guy's charms :lol:

그림5.jpg

And the way he bromances with guys:

그림8.jpg

그림6.jpg

도깨비_이동욱_공유_(1).JPG

describe him in one word : PERFECTION  :glasses:

• Like 7

@Princi_86 @joyezz Ooooomg. So all these time they were hiding all these goodies from us. And they decided to release it one after another for the maximum effect on us fangirls. Hahaha. And yes I agree, I think this time round we're all gonna be hit even harder by Wookie's charms :D Because he'll be looking so hot, sexy, elegant, refined etc, while showing off his cute, funny and adorable antics. Omg. I don't know how I'm going to survive this. We'll need each other for support :P

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, winterdew said:

@Princi_86 @joyezz Ooooomg. So all these time they were hiding all these goodies from us. And they decided to release it one after another for the maximum effect on us fangirls. Hahaha. And yes I agree, I think this time round we're all gonna be hit even harder by Wookie's charms :D Because he'll be looking so hot, sexy, elegant, refined etc, while showing off his cute, funny and adorable antics. Omg. I don't know how I'm going to survive this. We'll need each other for support :P

yea it's so overwhelming :astonished: I can't 

Related image

• Like 4

@joyezz Lol chingu. Your gifs are full of win. Hahaha. I know, instead of that Halloween-ish outfit, we can all go meet him with paper bags over our head (with two holes cut out so we can see him). And if they force us to remove the paper bags, we can breathe into them to help quell our hearts. Hahahaha.

• Like 3