Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest itybittykitty

@Princi_86 ...this is the 3rd time she calls him ugly....that seems to be her mission on the show...but I am sure that if he were really ugly she would not dare to call him that...she only says it because she knows that he is handsome...I loved his reaction though...it reminded me of blade man character...

oh and yes I am watching RM...forgot to add it to my list!

@Princi_86 Yes..he really show us different side of him just like in Roommate..he became MC until the end of the season, ep 166..and about the Best couple, I also heard they used by voting before but not sure how, just wait, we will sure get the info if it is true, since Donghae shippers are so awesome in finding and investigating infos and news...Anyway, I think he now filming Beauty Inside after he went back from Dubai on 23rd Nov, someone told on twitter he saw Wookie filming it..This guy really doesn't know to rest..
and yeah, its funny when Jong Ok always called him ugly when we know that is someone is uglier than him in that house..AHAH..mianhe  Se Ho... =))

@sassygirl94 I thought the same that Jackson asked about which part of the eel is good for your body but I think it can be interpreted both ways, after all seafood is considered an aphrodisiac :))
Speaking of Wookie dancing Gangnam style just saw this on DC Gallery3067853005_1b1e5bfa_MomentCam_2014112819so cute!!! 8->
3067853005_5cfd15bc_MomentCam_20141128183067853005_b9d7bb84_MomentCam_2014112818
3067853005_157c4783_MomentCam_20141128193067853005_f992f74b_MomentCam_2014112820
cr. Owner
Yes y'all should watch Strong Heart like sassy said the best part is when his friends are guest and they tease him and the best part is that Boom is in the show and he always tease him
Now that this thread is more active let me ask a question...
Which one of Dong Wook's characters is your favorite and why?

Guest itybittykitty

the translation on the gifs is different from the translation by dramacool...the gifs say which part of the eel's body...and dramacool says which part of the body is it good for...I think dramacool's translation goes better with Wookies reaction though  *hehehe*

@angiemty ...those are so cute!!!! ...and I will have to think long and hard about which character I like the most...but the first drama I saw him in was Wild Romance...after that I just had to see everything he has ever been in...

I didn't understand part about eel as well, since subs were hurrying up. But if to take just pictures, it seems like Wiki-Wookie is explaining it. :)) I've niticed that he's really clever. He knows a lot and is interesting and aknowleged in a lot of spheres. 
@zagigirl I adore such his laugh as well. He's so real. He doesn't worry about wrinkles :)) and when he's having fun it's totally crazy fun.))
@itibittykitty I love his reaction too. And I've niticed too, that from all af his characteds Hong Bin is the most closest to Wookie's temper, sence of humor, facial expresions and reactions. But of course they are different by character.And I know, that his RM's noona is just joking. I'm sure she likes him and his hotness :)) And as Seho told "Dongwook is considered to be one of the most handsomest man in SK" :D
@sassygirl94 You're right. He doesn't know the meaning of the word "rest". I'm so curious if it's true and he's really filming in Beauty inside. I'm dying to hear some rumors about his role there. I know that Donghae shippers are the best detectives evere :)) I just want to be prepared to the voting :))Since I know how addicted to this the fans of other actors, couples and dramas are and how well organized they are as well.  You can see that on http://www.koreandrama.org/ the hit of the decade You Who Came From the Stars was beaten by Inspiring Generation's fans.  

@angiemty @itybittykitty yeh, I think it was Jackson, who have asked "which part of the body is it good for" after Wookies lecture about how good eels are for the body. And his reaction is priceless  :)) love their bromans 
@angiemty those gifs are just crazy and fun :)) so sweet. It was so short when he was dancing on the back stage, but fans are so attentive.And the gif with Wookie-cat means?))
As to my fave character and why, I need to take a break and think a bit, since I like a few and all of them are quite different, so I need to choose. But will you after reveal yours? ;)

Guys ,u are awesome :x ,thank you for bringing life to the thread :)>- keep it up chingos My best wookie's character will always be cha ja wan .coz it was my first time to get to know LDW . I enchasted by his fascial expression in HK. Truly I haven't seen such priceless expression on any other Kactor. But Hong bin`blade man` is perfect too :x too

Guest littlelolo

Hellow again chingo.. wow wookie dancing is sure one of the best things that happend in roommate hehehe.. he is so sweet :x

Well my best character was cha jaewan.. most of the time, I don't like this kind of silent, sad and cold character but seeing how he portrayed it..simply, he was convincing to me.

also I liked him in SOAW, ji wook , I think the character's name, oh I still remeber his face in that tango dance 8->

I just like how he looks different in every role he takes.

Chingus, let's vote for Wookie for winning Dramafever's Fan Favourite!If he win, he will for sure become aware of the fact that he has so many overseas fans and even if he will not come to New York for event, he's send a video-messege.Don't be scared of quantity of votes (it's somehow over 300 000). It's covering all votes for all categories. And I'm not sure that Fan Favorite is the most popular category to vote. Most likely it's Best Acterss/Actor, Drama, Kiss, Couple.You can vote so many times as you want but if you have dynamic ip. If you want to find out how to make your ip be dynamic but you don't know how, text me private messege. It's really easy.I know that it's only a poll, but still this Awards are pretty famous and Producers from SK will find out how our Wookie is loved. It's not bad though.I guess the poll will last till the end of December. So let's keep voting!
The link:http://www.dramafever.com/awards/2014/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Non-premium%20Users%20Only&utm_campaign=Newsletter%20%23182%20-%20non-premium#/introduction
6559049.jpg

6381726.jpg

@MaysoonD , @littlelolo , I understand why he is your fave. But I'm just confused a bit who is mine. He has portrayed so many stunning characters :))
@angiemty , he needs to hang out with kids more. He'll not be sad with them. :))Deal B-)

Here is Wookie appearance in Happy Together for Mandate of Heaven..it was a year ago, just post this, maybe some of you haven't watch..and yeah, one of the comedian said Wookie is so strict during his MS, and fot that reason, many didn't like him..Lol...
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJdgWC7MU14
and this is cooking battle... SJH is hilarious here 
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SUpn3yYL3Kc
---------
As for me, I love his character in Hotel King the most, because he delivers the character well, from the cold Cha Jae Wan into boyfie Hyun Woo ♥

Talking about ChaJaeWan , I was about to drop HK after ep.2 as soon I knew it is 32 episodes long and only 10 episodes have been aired but I found fans on koreandrama.org are making fuss about the last scene of the tenth episode where CHA ja wan told AMN" if I can't love you I will die" . So I come to watch that scene and Wow , :x .how can an actor deliver such emotions , he deeply in love but terribly in pain ,so perfect . I felt the same on BM at episode 7 when SSD told HB" I like you ", he said nothing but anyone saw that scene he would see a smiling face happy to hear that confession and sad eyes admitting he forget about KTH by now.just perfect @sassygirl94‌ ,thank you for all that info, bTW what do u mean by MS ?

If I start talking about Cha jae wan and Hong bin character , how Lee dong wook portray them and analyze each scene , it will take zillion pages :D but to be honest in rare scenes I don't like his tone of voice but that was RARE ;) wookie is the best ever :)>- :x

@MaysoonD MS stands for military service, in that video the comedian said Wookie asked him to write letter of apology because he didn't finished his meal...how scary he is..Lol.. That is great when you made the decision not to drop the drama...well, it is worth to watch even it is 32 episodes ^_^

@sassygirl94‌ , yes after I watched the scene I talked before about , I watched ep.3 and so on, u know I have never watched drama while it is still airing ,so I decided to watch one episode every other day so more episodes will be aired by then and I do't have to wait much but I can't help it , I watched the whole 7 episodes in two days :D:)) and waiting for the next episode every week was like hell , and i wouldn't be able to watch any other drama beside it .I am very happy to talk about my HK with you guys . BTW ,I called it "my first " :\"> :x