Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest ripgal

thanx dear lisa for the new pics!! uri Wookie looks handsome in white!! like a prince!! :wub:

and also welcome to the thread NEW PERVIES!!!!

^ WoW... :w00t::w00t::w00t: ...he came back to GC mode .... :D ...nice and clean face!....shaved or unshaved...I like it!!...actually, i found him looks evil but even charming with hairy face and cigarette in his mouth...hehehe..my bad boy!!.. :lol:

Hallo...everyone...you guys are very active!!...I just hope that I'd have time to get through all 300 pages here....what you posted about this guy was touching...

thx for all pix too...drop by and drooling everyday.... ;)

PERVIES... sorry if it has been posted here, but i just reposted it bcoz i think this interview is interesting :D

credit to Tsinoy.com

~~ Man of Style ~~

Q: 'Seol Gong-chan' in <My Girl> was the lucky character?

LDW: I was fortunate to cast for SGC because of sudden change of informally arranged actor. It was big burden for me to play the first leading actor in my acting career. But the camera director who I have known closely cheered me up 'you should meet with this situation.' And I became relaxed and started to shoot with confidence.

Thanks soooooo much for this! ^ :w00t::D

Pls post if you've more! :P :blush: for there surely are more newbies like me... :blush:

Guest ripgal

yep!! he's back in the Gong Chan mode..but he has the Hanoi Bride hairstyle.. and im loving it! he looks like a prince!! ahhh..not a arrogant one but more like a cute and silly type who doesn't know a single thing.. and needs a tutor to teach him to experience life!! hahahha..i want to be his tutor!! :D

Guest maisara

kelle the vid + wonderful caps definitely made my day!! im lovin' wookie's colorful shirt :wub:

maisara yup, the last pic only speaks one thing and that is: BBASYA!..wookie, still have "the my girl aftermath" very visible from his actions :D and coincidentally so is da hae's new cf shows signs of yoorin :D

clauric watching ptf eh?? now dont tell me ming dao already stole your heart from wookie? (which i bet not)

i guess so kneekey :D he is still in MG AFTERSHOCK including Dae Hae, heheheee.. i guess there's one of connection between him and LDW :wub: .

Guest incarnadine

Ack -- just a few hours have passed since my last post and I can hardly keep up with all the new posts and pics!!! Krona and Lisafh -- you gals are the BEST! Thanks for the posted pics -- what a purr-fect way to spend my breaktime... ogle over our Wookie again :sweatingbullets:

And to the newbies missjaclyn and saranghae -- welcome!!! :D:D:D

Wow, the red carpet pics reminded me that the Arang premiere is inching nearer and nearer ... how I wish I could see the movie on the big screen! Countdown: 15 more days til ARANG! :)

Guest missjaclyn

b]missjaclyn - good to hear that ure sooo into football like me :D and to make it more interesting, both of us loves Wookie! i'm a big fan of England too! :w00t: that game S.Korea - France is not to be miss one. i dun mind not sleeping the whole nite just to watch the game! what to do KAWAN, work is part of our life, no work no money :lol: but sometimes yeah, we need a break! btw, WELCOME TO WOOKIE's THREAD :wub: i can understand how u feel rite now abt Wookie, ure definetely been WOOKIE-FIED like all of us here! :D do join in the fun here!

maisara - I sure hope i can wake up n watch the match!! I guess i'm not that lucky as u.."u work n u got money"..I'm doing my internship here n all of the interns here are "SUKARELAWAN"!! :vicx: Sad story!! But,I have 4 more weeks to go...Just in time for the WC Finals n i've no classes on Monday!! Hoooraaay!!! I'm crossing my finger that England would go to the Finals!! Yeah!! I think i'm definitely WOOKIE-FIED by our dear DongWook Oppa!!

kellee, roddy, ripgal & incarnadine - Thanks for welcoming me here!! I'm totally WOOKIE-FIED!!

I like his GongChan's looks!!! So charming n adorable!! :w00t:

Guest incarnadine

kellee, roddy, ripgal & incarnadine - Thanks for welcoming me here!! I'm totally WOOKIE-FIED!!

You're totally welcome, missjaclyn, make yourself at home :) Hehehe, incidentally while searching the Net for more Wookie stuff I "stumbled" across a blogsite which featured an "Asian Heartthrob 2006" -- and our Wookie is No. 63! Hahaha :D There are a LOT of contenders, but I think only 50 will be picked. I'm not sure if this is really a legit kind of search, or just a creation of the blog owner, but nonetheless, it was fun finding Wookie there :P

Guest missjaclyn

You're totally welcome, missjaclyn, make yourself at home :) Hehehe, incidentally while searching the Net for more Wookie stuff I "stumbled" across a blogsite which featured an "Asian Heartthrob 2006" -- and our Wookie is No. 63! Hahaha :D There are a LOT of contenders, but I think only 50 will be picked. I'm not sure if this is really a legit kind of search, or just a creation of the blog owner, but nonetheless, it was fun finding Wookie there :P

Hehe..i went searching for the website n even voted for DongWook Oppa~~ He's now getting the highest vote in his group n i hope he'll advance to the semi final which would be in Sept!!

All pervies n WOOKIE-FIED ppl out there...GO VOTE for him!!! He's in Group P. Just scroll towards the end of the page!!

Asian Hearttrob 2006

Guest incarnadine

OMO, are you serious?!? I HAVE to go vote!!! :P <rushes to Asian Heartthrob wesbite>... Yipee, just voted! And you're right, he's in the lead!!! Thanks a lot for that, missjaclyn :) To all the pervies out there, please vote for Wookie! I don't know exactly what this competition is and what the prize is going to be, but it wouldn't hurt to vote :P

Guest Fleur

I've voted! Woohoo! :P

Wow, there's definitely more and more people being wookie-fied... welcome missjaclyn, daisii & ngocphuongaus! :D

Guest koalabear217

thanks fleur, ripgal, roddy, incarnadine for the welcome :) i'll probably hang in this thread most often. i really can't stop obsessing about "Woookie." :D i was just wondering is he hot right now in korea as well?

wow those red carpet pictures are HOT! seems like any look Wookie has these days is Hot! my goal one day is to go to Korea and hopefully see him there! or if not, i wish that My Girl the series make it big here so that maybe the tv network will make them come here-it;s ok if it's just our Wookie who'd come :)

i've voted for the poll, but i find it insulting (even if i come from the Philippines), that our dear Wookie is being matched up against those three guys, they're not in the same level! but i also find it unfair that the pic they used for Wookie is an old one (i really don't like that pic, makes him look like like a tourist).

by the way i just have to say this, maisara, i really like your avatar! :) that's my most favorite shot of Wookie! everytime i see that i really get this funny feeling inside and imagine that he's really winking and smiling at me :)

Guest second_glance

I just realize how much our Wookie matches his name, Lee Dong Wook. It just sounds so nice and strong, and goes so well with him. AND IT'S NOT A STAGE NAME, IT'S HIS REAL NAME!! I don't get why some actors use stage names, but then let the audience know their real names. What's the point?

Hehe..i went searching for the website n even voted for DongWook Oppa~~ He's now getting the highest vote in his group n i hope he'll advance to the semi final which would be in Sept!!

All pervies n WOOKIE-FIED ppl out there...GO VOTE for him!!! He's in Group P. Just scroll towards the end of the page!!

Asian Hearttrob 2006

Omg, he's winning by a mile!!!!

Guest maisara

maisara - I sure hope i can wake up n watch the match!! I guess i'm not that lucky as u.."u work n u got money"..I'm doing my internship here n all of the interns here are "SUKARELAWAN"!! :vicx: Sad story!! But,I have 4 more weeks to go...Just in time for the WC Finals n i've no classes on Monday!! Hoooraaay!!! I'm crossing my finger that England would go to the Finals!! Yeah!! I think i'm definitely WOOKIE-FIED by our dear DongWook Oppa!!

I like his GongChan's looks!!! So charming n adorable!! :w00t:

missjaclyn - so, ure doing the "SUKARELAWAN" thingy, its a good thing, friend :) and u'll gain lots of experience too. so i guess u're still studying. nvrmind, one day u'll get to work and earn money but im sure that time u'll wish u're still a student, hehehee... like me! :D i'm hoping for that too, England in final, but with that kind of performance (against Paraguay) their chances will be slim. hopefully they'll improve in their next match. btw, thanks a lot for the link, ive voted already and our Wookie is leading the way :D hopefully he'll make it in Sept! COME ON PERVIES, LETS VOTE FOR OUR WOOKIE!

by the way i just have to say this, maisara, i really like your avatar! :) that's my most favorite shot of Wookie! everytime i see that i really get this funny feeling inside and imagine that he's really winking and smiling at me :)

WELCOME TO WOOKIE's THREAD, koalabear :D and beware of the WOOKIE-FIED symptomp! :D

btw, thanks a lot. hehehehe, that one has been my cp wallpaper too. seems like only Wookie in my eyes :P

Guest kellee

I already cast my vote ...

koalabear, daiisi, ngochuongaus & kaopan ... we're so delighted that you gals have been wookie-fied ... :P

WELCOME! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here's the latest sched of Wookie

6월 18일~ 6월 23일 까지의 스케줄입니다.

*촬영스케줄

6월 18일 : 아랑 기술시사회

6월 20일 : 아랑 기자/VIP 시사회

6월 21일 : 신문사 인터뷰 / MBC 놀러와 녹화

6월 22일 : MBC 느낌표 산넘고물건너 녹화

6월 23일 : 인터넷 신문사 인터뷰 / 스위스전 응원이벤트

(MBC놀러와 , MBC 느낌표 - 방송시간 추후 공지

스위스전 응원 이벤트에 대한 자세한 사항은 추후 공지)

*방송스케줄

KBS 2FM [이금희의 가요산책]

6월 18일 (일요일) <산책길에 만난 사람코너>

KBS 2TV [상상플러스]

6월 20일 (화요일) 밤 11시 5분

채널 CGV 토크쇼 [레드카펫]

<본방> 6월 21일 (수요일) 밤 12시

<재방> 6월 22일 (목요일) 저녁 7시 40분

<삼방> 6월 25일 (일요일) 오전 10시

credit: dwholic

~hope somebody will translate~

Guest Hae_Won

Congrats, Team Korea!!! :D

Tae Han Min Guk! *clap clap clap clap clap* :D :D :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

f0060948205328948qn.jpg

^Getting jealous at SYA.. <_< She's sooo lucky 'cause LDW oppa is looking at her that way... :sweatingbullets:

Oooh! New pics of LDW oppa! YAY! :D Just exactly what I need right now. ^_^

Thanks, lisa! :)

Asian Hearttrob 2006

I voted for Lee Dong Wook oppa!!! :wub:B) BBASYA!!! :D

Thanks for the link! ;)

Guest polabola

Wookie latest event --Red Carpet 'Arang'(June)

rc17un.jpg

rc43oj.jpg

rc37ns.jpg

rc26qp.jpg

credit daum uploaded by me. :w00t:

yes! all my wishes are coming true! wookie in a colorful 70's style shirt, wookie in a white suite, wookie shaven! what more could I ask for? :w00t:

I'm still high about the previous pictures that kel posted. I can't stop thinking and dreaming about it even in school hahhaha specially at my math quiz :ph34r: ...and everyone noticed that I have something in mind because I'm acting extra poetic in school today :sweatingbullets:

I'm glad korea won! :w00t: I don't watch sports, but what the heck, I was cheering :ph34r:

kel and jo, thanks for posting the news and the poll! I also anticipate for Arang, it seemed really thrilling and nice! I hope it won't disappoint B)

koalabear217, welcome to the wookie world with nice and wacky people (actually one of the nicest on the netverse). Post here often since any insight about wookie is definitely genius and good to hear! ^_^