Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest roddy

Well, it his first movie so i'm not expecting too much, just some good (scary!) entertainment and that Oppa makes his presence felt. I'd be happy with that (and hope he duzzn't get chewed up by the ghost - that wud really ruin it for me :lol: ).

But they seem to be pushing him as one of the two leads: he's appeared with SYA in all the press promo clips and postershots. Only Lee Soo Jung (not sure if that's his name - the funny guy in the channelb2 clip) has appeared with them for the press so far, and none of the other actors, so it looks promising that Wookie is considered a lead actor or at least a major supporting actor. Kim Ok Bin seems to be playing the ghost (at least the human before she became the ghost :blink: , so i think that's more of a supporting role).

Anyway, big/small, i jus hope it's a good role that lets him expand his acting skills n experience. BASYA OPPA!

Guest ripgal

hahahhaha.. roddy!! u juz never fail to make me laugh..

nah.. Wookie will be in 1 piece.. the ghost won't touch him..

and i duno.. the focus seems to be always on LDW when there are interviews... so he's the focus!!

Guest polabola

Well, it his first movie so i'm not expecting too much, just some good (scary!) entertainment and that Oppa makes his presence felt. I'd be happy with that (and hope he duzzn't get chewed up by the ghost - that wud really ruin it for me :lol: ).

But they seem to be pushing him as one of the two leads: he's appeared with SYA in all the press promo clips and postershots. Only Lee Soo Jung (not sure if that's his name - the funny guy in the channelb2 clip) has appeared with them for the press so far, and none of the other actors, so it looks promising that Wookie is considered a lead actor or at least a major supporting actor. Kim Ok Bin seems to be playing the ghost (at least the human before she became the ghost :blink: , so i think that's more of a supporting role).

Anyway, big/small, i jus hope it's a good role that lets him expand his acting skills n experience. BASYA OPPA!

I agree anything for wookie would be nice....I'm prepared to be awed by wookie, and you're right, hope he doesn't get chewed up or killed in this movie :sweatingbullets:

goodnight gals...I have to get my rest...if I could sleep tonight since insomia or the wookie disease might kick in :ph34r:

Guest grace_cui

lisa, thanks for your calling me cuimiao,hehehe

you always bring so many gifts

jo, i donot mean wookie is not focus, i just want him be as important as sya or more important,hahaha i'm so pervielious to see him more in the movie or only him in the movie, so it will be no waste time.

roddy, after reading your comments, i'm more definite that you're such good analyst, writer and fun maker.

dongwook oppa baxia~~~~6.29 is coming~~~~

Guest roddy

g'nite lyn. just noticed u changed ur siggy - Wow, very 'Arang-ish'...

aww grace: if u hang around long enuf u'll find out that amy's our good analyst and lyn's our talented writer. Fun maker? well, if u mean tawking nonsense, gushing & babbling bout Wookie: yup that's my hobby :lol:

Thanks for the newspost Jo: so he's considered as popular as Hyunbin in China?! :blink: ..... I don't mind, it's just that i like thinking of him as our best kept secret for a while - pervilicious secret, hehehe.

Guest ripgal

roddy.. yeah.. both of them are really popular in China!

the news was actually criticising both LDW and HB.. not exactly criticising.. but saying that LDW looked OLD at the fashion event and mentioning that Hyun Bin has gained some weight and looked plumper when comparing to the MNIKSS look... <_<

Guest roddy

sheesh! if Oppa is "old" and Hyunbin is "plump", then the reporter is obviously a "donkey" (in my subjective logical mind) *wink wink*

:lol:

Anyway, the important part is that they are popular in China, so i guess some reporters don't like Korean/foreign artists to overshadow the local talent, so u get this kinda nonsensical writing sometimes.

Guest Fleur

I have a question, what's with the list of people with names next to them? Are those their real name?

Wah, ripgal, he looks so adorable when he was little!!! I love his smile!!!! He didn't smile a lot in My Girl, but I treasure almost all the scenes that he smiled. I'm new into this thread, haven't got time to write in My Girl's thread again cuz of school.

Hi Fleur, gosh, I'm such a human stalker..lol (stalking translators, haha)...I just wanted to say thanks so much for your translation of "My Girl"..you and queer are the best..!!! I love My Girl!! You proably don't remember me, but I still remember you in those old days when we watched "Prince's First Love" together!!! You were like an avid fan of Cha Tae Hyun.

I probably don't remember you?!? Of course I remember you!!! :D If my memory doesn't fail me, you were rather into Jo In Sung then, weren't you? I still remember those day... when we would catch every single episode of "Prince's First Love"... I missed you! I'm glad you're into My Girl now... :) Gives me an opportunity to catch up with ya. ^_^ Cha Tae Hyun? I still am his no. 1 fan... :) Just that I'm a no. 1 fan to two actors now... you probably know who the other actor is by now! :P

g'nite lyn. just noticed u changed ur siggy - Wow, very 'Arang-ish'...

aww grace: if u hang around long enuf u'll find out that amy's our good analyst and lyn's our talented writer. Fun maker? well, if u mean tawking nonsense, gushing & babbling bout Wookie: yup that's my hobby :lol:

Thanks for the newspost Jo: so he's considered as popular as Hyunbin in China?! :blink: ..... I don't mind, it's just that i like thinking of him as our best kept secret for a while - pervilicious secret, hehehe.

Roddy, you're just too modest! I think every pervy in here know you're everything put together... ah... to add on to you being an analyst, writer and fun maker... you make a darn good commentator! ;)

Lyn, cool set you have there! Hmm... makes me wonder... is your next fanfic going to be a suspense thriller? Must let us know if so! :)

Guest second_glance

Welcome Krona!!! I can tell you're going to be a perfect Perv b/c of that super hot pic of Wookie that you just posted!! hahahha.

Kellee, I was watching your MV-Dreaming Of You AGAIN , and it made me miss GOng Chan so much!!! AAAAAAHHHH!! You picked all all the perfect scenes of him!! I love it!!

Guest second_glance

Don't you just wish that towel will fall off somehow? HAHAHAHAHAH!!! :w00t: PERVINESS ALERT!!

Guest incarnadine

Oh yes :w00t::sweatingbullets:

He's so red! Probably because of the sun or heat :) What I would do to be that little black necklace around his gorgeous neck... :sweatingbullets:

Guest lingling22

7e9add5fa746794ec0579f3015ef81.jpg

He is soooo hot :wub:

i agree with you all....

THE TOWEL MUST GO DOWN!!!!

hehehehe.....

super duper hotness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the towel must go down!!

Guest lambutan

1) chrysle - Erin

2) lambutan - Rhi

3) raineyrain - Oraine/Rainey

4) pinklily - Kirsten

5) fleur - Amy

6) rainluver012 - Eunice

7) grace_cui - Cui Miao

8) kelle - Kel

9) nazznen - Erenah

10) zaizaif4_only - Rey

11) ay_link - Shenny

12) lisafh - Lisa

13) clauric - Carla

14) ripgal - Jo

15) MingDao20 - Elle

16) Second glance - chloe

17) Van4viv_GoSoo4DaHae - Tel

18) aggiesbaby - Shirley

19) kangaroo - Jojo

20) gracejen - Sabrina

21) lalaloo - Sue

22) loving_d - angie

23) oO L1LEE Oo - Lily

(PERVY) ROMANTIC FOOLS CLUB

1) kellee

2) chrysle

3) porcelet

4) tengosuds

5) my immortality

6) G R E E N

7) clauric

8) second glance

9) pinklegirl007

10) pinklily

11) sasa-chan

12) anasa0420

13) nazznen

14) dlover

15) Fleur

16) lambutan

17) MingDao20 (Elle)

18) aggiesbaby

19) RAINLUVER012

20) Eulicid

21) seissa

22) samgirl

23) raineyrain

24) zaizai_f4_only

25) tamia1146

26) ripgal

27) grace_cui

28) lime

29) oO L1LEE Oo

30) alakina

31) Van4Viv

32) kangaroo

33) kiss the rain

34) gracejen

35) squallie

36) miakajerry

37) peach

38) flower12

39) rhap

40) chaltier

41) Khai

42) kat_yuri

43) roddy

44) kukuku

45) angledreams

46) doodlicious

47) polabola

48) kneekey

49) Hae_Won

50) Lingling22

51) EL1019

52) maisara

53) kobsk89

54) siCKako

55) mikyle

56) incarnadine

57) xinabu

58) melusine

Updated list of LDW clan

1) Fleur

2) ClauRic

3) MingDao20

4) Nazznen

5) ripgal

6) lambutan

7) kellee

8) ay_link

9) *ayu*

10) dlover

11) this_kid

12) yuans7love

13) chrysle

14) pinklily

15) carlavb

16) second_glance

17) loveK

18) tanpopo

19) my immortality

20) Babigrl

21) Kangaroo

22) upikepik

23) RAINLUVER012

24) celjoy

25) hehe

26) jhing

27) ANNASHEE

28) anasa0420

29) Ms_Kitty

30) Incise Soul

31) Shiverbaby

32) flyfany89

33) orna

34) porcelet

35)sasa-chan

36) loving_D

37) tengosuds

38) leila

39) kitkat16

40) Evol Ecallaw

41) gloria 83

42) CHREESH

43) babymarzy07

44) Eulicid

45) won

46) sHaziEe

47) mirca

48) seissa

49) samgirl

50) raineyrain

51) zaizai_f4_only

52) tamia1146

53) Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

54) grace_cui

55) saranghae012

56) lime

57) G R E E N

58) oO L1LEE Oo

59) alakina

60) kiss the rain

61) gracejen

62) squallie

63) miakajerry

64) peach

65) flower12

66) rhap

67) chaltier

68) Khai

69) kat_yuri

70) roddy

71) kukuku

72) angledreams

73) doodlicious

74) polabola

75) kneekey

79) Hae_Won

80) Lingling22

81) EL1019

82) maisara

83) kobsk89

84) siCKako

85) mikyle

86) incarnadine

87) xinabu

88) melusine

Update Pervy & Clan :P

Guest kellee

Kellee, I was watching your MV-Dreaming Of You AGAIN , and it made me miss GOng Chan so much!!! AAAAAAHHHH!! You picked all all the perfect scenes of him!! I love it!!

Hi Chloe ... I'm so glad you love that MV. Hmmm, since I already saved lots of new clips, I'm gonna do another mv soon.... B)

Lyn .. your new set of avvy & siggy is creepy

Lisa ... I visited the Arang site. Ohh my! It's so dreadful. That girl inside that dark area is ominous.

here are some caps from his old series

b1332e7ce189ddbf1e0a743df2380f4.jpg

ec3e9aad75db62b9f786e45851adf9f6.jpg

a8c8e44087f59e3dc0cd48bc2b711348.jpg

6822b2e93e26d9695f15ec73afdab1a.jpg

just a simple kiss ... of course, no kiss can beat those kisses he had w/ our Mukgu :D

credit: dwholic

Guest em369

omg lee dong wook!!! :w00t:

im so in love with him after watchin my girl!!! such a lovely, charmin, hot, cute, gorgeous guy!!! :rolleyes: