[Upcoming Drama 2024] What Comes After Love, 사랑 후에 오는 것들- Lee Se Young & Sakaguchi Kentaro - Premieres September 27

larus

Coupang Play upcoming romance melodrama < What Comes After Love > released the 2nd teaser. Starring Lee Se-Young and Kentaro Sakaguchi.
Choi Hong is a Korean student studying in Japan. She meets Aoki Jungo, and they fall in love with each other. But, they break up due to different thoughts about love and practical problems. Five years later, Hong and Jungo met in Korea.

Watch: Lee Se Young Struggles To Forget Sakaguchi Kentaro In Teaser Trailer For

Watch: Lee Se Young Struggles To Forget Sakaguchi Kentaro In Teaser Trailer For "What Comes After Love"

Coupang Play has unveiled a romantic teaser trailer for its upcoming drama “What Comes After Love”!

“What Comes After Love” is a new romance drama based on the bestselling joint novel by Korean writer Gong Ji Young and Japanese writer Tsuji Hitonari. The novel tells the love story of a Korean woman and a Japanese man who meet and fall in love in Japan, then reunite in Korea five years after their breakup.

The newly released teaser trailer begins with Hong (Lee Se Young) and Jungo (Sakaguchi Kentaro) unexpectedly running into one another five years after their breakup. As they stare at each other in shock, Hong says in voice-over, “I didn’t know I wouldn’t be able to forget. Actually, I knew I wouldn’t be able to forget… but I didn’t know I wouldn’t be able to forget for this long.”

As Hong reveals that she hasn’t been able to move on, her memories of their past relationship flash by on screen. The trailer then ends with the former lovers frozen in their tracks at the airport, eyes full of emotion as they face one another for the first time in five years.

“What Comes After Love” will premiere on September 27 at 8 p.m. KST. Check out the new teaser trailer below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1678746wpp/watch-lee-se-young-struggles-to-forget-sakaguchi-kentaro-in-teaser-trailer-for-what-comes-after-love

• Like 2

What Comes After Love for Lee Se-young and Sakaguchi Kentaro

by tccolb

cp_whatcomesafterlove_t-7.jpg

The first teaser has come twinkling in for Coupang Play’s new romance What Comes After Love, tugging at our heartstrings as the ever-magical hand of fate brings Lee Se-young (The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract) and Sakaguchi Kentaro (Dr. Chocolate) together once again.

Adapted from a bestselling novel co-written by Gong Ji-young and Tsuji Hitonari, the teaser begins five years after the big break-up when our Choi Hong – played by Lee Se-young – unexpectedly runs into Sakaguchi Kentaro’s Aoki Jungo at the airport. As realization dawns on our pair, all the memories and emotions come drifting in as if a steady but powerful tide.

Although Jungo is still filled with regret, Hong had somehow tricked herself into believing that she moved on. Seeing each other, though, lifts the cloud over their past and even my cold little heart is wistful over what could have been as we watch their love blossom over the flashback.

As Hong faces Jungo and remembers their happier times, the teaser then closes on Hong’s voiceover as she admits that, “I didn’t know that I wouldn’t forget. The truth is, I knew that I couldn’t forget. But still, I didn’t know that I wouldn’t be able to forget him for this long.”

Coming to our screens on September 27 next month, Coupang Play’s What Comes After Love also stars Hong Jong-hyun (Race) and Nakamura Anne (Aoshima-kun wa Ijiwaru). Production for the 6-episode series has filmmaker Moon Hyun-sung (Seoul Vibe, The King’s Case Note) both writing and directing – along with Jung Hae-shim co-penning the scripts.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/08/what-comes-after-love-for-lee-se-young-and-sakaguchi-kentaro/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Watch: Sakaguchi Kentaro Starts To Believe In Fate After Reuniting With Lee Se Young In

Watch: Sakaguchi Kentaro Starts To Believe In Fate After Reuniting With Lee Se Young In "What Comes After Love" Teaser

Coupang Play has unveiled an emotional trailer for its upcoming drama “What Comes After Love”!

“What Comes After Love” is a new romance drama based on the bestselling joint novel by Korean writer Gong Ji Young and Japanese writer Tsuji Hitonari. The novel tells the love story of a Korean woman and a Japanese man who meet and fall in love in Japan, then reunite in Korea five years after their breakup.

The newly released teaser features an emotional reunion between Jungo (Sakaguchi Kentaro) and Hong (Lee Se Young) after they spend time regretting their separation. The trailer shows Jungo running into Hong unexpectedly, leading him to realize that what he once dismissed as mere coincidences were, in fact, the hand of fate. As tears well up in his eyes, Jungo gazes at Hong, triggering a wave of shared memories. This poignant moment not only heightens the emotional depth of the story but also stirs curiosity about their past together.

Watch the teaser below!

“What Comes After Love” will premiere on September 27 at 8 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1682467wpp/watch-sakaguchi-kentaro-starts-to-believe-in-fate-after-reuniting-with-lee-se-young-in-what-comes-after-love-teaser

• Like 1

August 19 2024

Teaser trailer 2 for Coupang Play drama “What Comes After Love”

What_Comes_After_Love-teaser2SM2.jpeg

Teaser trailer 2 added for Coupang Play drama series “What Comes After Love” starring Lee Se-Young & Kentaro Sakaguchi. The second teaser trailer is titled “Miracle” and has narration by Kentaro Sakaguchi stating “So far, I never believed in fate or miracles. I thought those were just words to cover up coincidences, but she was there like miracle.”

“What Comes After Love” will be available to stream from September 27, 2024.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Hong (Lee Se-Young) is a Korean student studying in Japan. She meets Jungo (Kentaro Sakaguchi) and they fall in love with each other. But, they break up due to different thoughts about love and practical problems. 5 years later, Hong and Jungo meet in Korea.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-2-for-coupang-play-drama-what-comes-after-love

• Like 1

Spoiler

Lee Se Young, Sakaguchi Kentaro, And More Explore Love's Echoes In “What Comes After Love” Posters

Lee Se Young, Sakaguchi Kentaro, And More Explore Love's Echoes In “What Comes After Love” Posters

Coupang Play has unveiled the character posters for its upcoming drama “What Comes After Love”!

The four character posters reveal the different shades of melancholy in each person’s experience of love. Hong (Lee Se Young), who has moved on from a once fate-like love, now carries a mature and wistful aura. On the other hand, Jungo (Sakaguchi Kentaro) meets Hong again with eyes filled with regret as if the pain of their breakup still lingers.

what-comes-after-love-character-poster-1

what-comes-after-love-character-poster-2

Meanwhile, Min Joon (Hong Jong Hyun), who is devoted to Hong, draws viewers in with his longing gaze, showing his unrequited love that seems just out of reach. Adding to the emotional depth, Kanna (Nakamura Anne), Jungo’s ex-girlfriend, movingly expresses her desire to regain a love she realized too late, evoking deep empathy.

what-comes-after-love-character-poster-3

Spoiler

what-comes-after-love-character-poster-4

https://www.soompi.com/article/1684720wpp/lee-se-young-sakaguchi-kentaro-and-more-explore-loves-echoes-in-what-comes-after-love-posters

• Like 1

Spoiler

Lee Se Young Is Changed By Her Breakup With Sakaguchi Kentaro In

Lee Se Young Is Changed By Her Breakup With Sakaguchi Kentaro In "What Comes After Love"

Coupang Play has shared a glimpse of Lee Se Young’s character’s transformation in upcoming drama “What Comes After Love”!

Newly released stills from the drama capture the stark contrast between Hong (Lee Se Young) before and after her devastating breakup with Jungo (Sakaguchi Kentaro). While studying abroad in Japan, Hong has a seemingly fated encounter with Jungo—and during their romance, the smitten Hong is visibly blissfully in love.

Lee-Se-Young.jpeg

However, after she breaks up with Jungo and returns to Korea, Hong looks like an entirely different person. With an empty gaze and a sorrowful expression, Hong exudes an air of loneliness as she moves on from her life-changing romance with Jungo.

Lee-Se-Young-2.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1685056wpp/lee-se-young-is-changed-by-her-breakup-with-sakaguchi-kentaro-in-what-comes-after-love

• Like 1

September 3 2024

Main trailer for Coupang Play drama “What Comes After Love”

What_Comes_After_Love-SM1.jpeg

Main trailer added for Coupang Play drama series “What Comes After Love” starring Lee Se-Young & Kentaro Sakaguchi. Drama series is based on novel “Sarang Hooae Oneun Geoddeul” by Kong Ji-Young & Hitonari Tsuji.

“What Comes After Love” will be available to stream from September 27, 2024.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Hong (Lee Se-Young) is a Korean student studying in Japan. She meets Jungo (Kentaro Sakaguchi) and they fall in love with each other. But, they break up due to different thoughts about love and practical problems. 5 years later, Hong and Jungo meet in Korea.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/main-trailer-for-coupang-play-drama-what-comes-after-love

News bites: September 1, 2024

by tccolb

Coupang Play released new character posters for What Comes After Love, preparing Lee Se-young (The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract), Sakaguchi Kentaro (Beyond Goodbye, Dr. Chocolate), Hong Jong-hyun (Race), and Nakamura Anne (Aoshima-kun wa Ijiwaru) for a moody romance this fall. Slated to premiere on September 27, filmmaker Moon Hyun-sung (Seoul Vibe, The King’s Case Note) is both writing and directing – with scripts co-penned by Jung Hae-shim. [MBC]

e778db2d-f7c9-4777-80dd-d80124c7556f.jpg

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/09/news-bites-september-1-2024/

https://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/428383

20240903134305_Lee-Se-Young-Sakaguchi-KeWatch: Lee Se Young And Sakaguchi Kentaro Are Exes Who Learn "What Comes After Love" In Trailer For New Drama

Sep 03, 2024
by E Cha

Coupang Play has released the main trailer for its upcoming drama “What Comes After Love”!

The new trailer begins with exes Hong (Lee Se Young) and Jungo (Sakaguchi Kentaro) sitting awkwardly in a car together after having unexpectedly run into each other five years after breaking up. Hong says in voice-over, “If I’d known I’d meet Jungo there, I wouldn’t have gone.”

The trailer then flashes back to the couple’s blissful romance in Japan, with Hong remarking, “Everyone in the world knows that even love has an expiration date, but I firmly believed that it would be different for me, that our love would be different.”

Meanwhile, Jungo reveals in voice-over that he never managed to get over Hong. Describing their eventual breakup, Jungo recalls, “That day, Hong yelled at me with a face that I’d never seen before. If I had said something back then, anything, could I have avoided losing you?”

Back in present day, Hong asks Jungo meaningfully, “Do you still like that person?”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1685938wpp/watch-lee-se-young-and-sakaguchi-kentaro-are-exes-who-learn-what-comes-after-love-in-trailer-for-new-drama

Spoiler

Hong Jong Hyun Is Lee Se Young's Smitten Boyfriend In

Hong Jong Hyun Is Lee Se Young's Smitten Boyfriend In "What Comes After Love"

Coupang Play’s upcoming drama “What Comes After Love” has unveiled its first stills of Hong Jong Hyun!

“What Comes After Love” is a new romance drama based on the bestselling joint novel by Korean writer Gong Ji Young and Japanese writer Tsuji Hitonari. The drama tells the love story of a Korean woman and a Japanese man who meet and fall in love in Japan, then reunite in Korea five years after their breakup.

Hong Jong Hyun will play the role of Min Joon, the pure-hearted boyfriend of Lee Se Young’s character Hong. The smitten Min Joon only has eyes for Hong, and he remains steadfastly by her side in any situation. However, when Hong’s ex-boyfriend Jungo (Sakaguchi Kentaro) unexpectedly re-enters her life after five years, Min Joon and Hong’s peaceful relationship suddenly faces turbulence.

The newly released stills capture Min Joon’s loving and affectionate gaze as he looks at Hong, along with his troubled expression in an unforeseen situation.

Hong-Jong-Hyun.jpegHong-Jong-Hyun-Lee-Se-Young.jpegHong-Jong-Hyun-2.jpeg

“What Comes After Love” will premiere on September 27 at 8 p.m. KST. Check out a trailer for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1686593wpp/hong-jong-hyun-is-lee-se-youngs-smitten-boyfriend-in-what-comes-after-love

A tearful Lee Se-young in What Comes After Love

by tccolb

A new teaser for Coupang Play’s upcoming What Comes After Love has drifted in with the tide, easing us into the confusing flood of emotions as Lee Se-young (The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract) is reunited with former boyfriend Sakaguchi Kentaro (Beyond Goodbye, Dr. Chocolate).

It’s been five years since Choi Hong (Lee Se-young) and Aoki Jungo (Sakaguchi Kentaro) last saw each other, having cut ties after their devastating break-up. In the previous trailers, we saw how fate suddenly brought them face-to-face at an airport and the latest teaser begins in the car ride afterwards, each of our characters lost in somber thoughts. Here, Hong reveals that, “If I had known that I would run into Jungo, I wouldn’t have gone.”

The following sequence then takes us back to their past, when everything had been sweet and lovey-dovey between our pair. But their memories are soon darkened by shadows and Hong continues her narration, admitting, “The whole world knows that even love can have an expiry date. But I strongly believed that it would be different for me… that it would be different for our love.”

Jungo rues over what happened as well, explaining that, “Hong yelled at me, wearing a face that I had never seen on her before. Would it have been possible to not lose you if I had said something at that time…” The teaser then closes as we return to present day, where Hong asks the loaded question, “Do you still like that person?” And my inner teenager just wants to wallow in all that is unsaid in Jungo’s melancholy eyes.

Also starring Hong Jong-hyun (Race) and Nakamura Anne (Aoshima-kun wa Ijiwaru), the novel adaptation has filmmaker Moon Hyun-sung (Seoul Vibe, The King’s Case Note) leading production, co-penning the scripts with Jung Hae-shim. Coupang Play’s What Comes After Love premieres this month on September 27.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/09/a-tearful-lee-se-young-in-what-comes-after-love/

Lee Se Young And Sakaguchi Kentaro Capture The Lingering Regret Of A Breakup In Upcoming Drama “What Comes After Love” Posters

Sep 10, 2024

Coupang Play’s upcoming drama “What Comes After Love” has unveiled more posters!

“What Comes After Love” is a new romance drama based on the bestselling joint novel by Korean writer Gong Ji Young and Japanese writer Tsuji Hitonari. The drama tells the love story of a Korean woman and a Japanese man who meet and fall in love in Japan, then reunite in Korea five years after their breakup.

The newly released posters capture the shifting emotions between Hong (Lee Se Young) and Jungo (Sakaguchi Kentaro). Although they look in different directions, creating a melancholic mood, their hands remain gently clasped, hinting at lingering feelings and adding a sense of quiet poignancy.

what-comes-after-love-poster-1.jpg

what-comes-after-love-poster-2.jpg

The phrase, “Do you believe that there is a love that never changes?” deepens the imagery, hinting that their once fated love has come to an end, leaving viewers with a sense of heartbreak.

what-comes-after-love-poster-3.jpg

The posters, with its bittersweet and melancholic tone, build anticipation for “What Comes After Love.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1687320wpp/lee-se-young-and-sakaguchi-kentaro-capture-the-lingering-regret-of-a-breakup-in-upcoming-drama-what-comes-after-love-posters

News bites: September 10, 2024

by tccolb

69554c0b-0cdb-494e-8d3e-5916aa9ec57a.jpg

Spoiler

01e58595-8c64-4e3a-960a-8ed7dfc2bde8.jpg

3ddff15d-57ab-4f31-b170-a68f5ededbb7.jpg

The pretty continues on Coupang Play’s What Comes After Love in the latest posters, reuniting Lee Se-young (The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract) and Sakaguchi Kentaro (Beyond Goodbye, Dr. Chocolate) under the clear yet sad blue skies. Helmed by filmmaker Moon Hyun-sung (Seoul Vibe, The King’s Case Note), while also collaborating with Jung Hae-shim on the scripts, the romance will be launching on September 27 this month. [MBC]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/09/news-bites-september-10-2024/