[Upcoming Drama 2024] The Chain, 더 체인- Park Ki Woong & Yoo In Young- Premieres in 2024

larus

DRAMA 2024

rNkxmZ_2f.png

Drama: The Chain

Hangul: 더 체인

Genre:

Network:OTT

Episodes: 8

Director: Bong Su

Writer: Bong Su

Release Date: 2024

Runtime:

Production Company: Metaplo Studio Co., Ltd

OST:

Official site:

Plot

Cast

Park Ki Woong as

Yoo In Young as

Kim So Won as

Character descriptions

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

by lo_ve, August 22, 2023
5 1

Park Ki Woong and Yoo In Young will be working together for the upcoming OTT K-drama titled The Chain.

Media outlet JTBC News shared an exclusive report on August 22nd stating that Park Ki Woong and Yoo In Young are both confirmed to lead the 8-episode K-drama The Chain. The upcoming K-drama will be produced by Metaplo Studio Co., Ltd.

The Chain will be the debut of director Bong Su to the K-drama scene. He wrote the script and he will also direct the whole series. He is known for helming the films Hearty Paws 1, Sky and Ocean, and more. 

The upcoming K-drama will begin filming this year and it is set to premiere in 2024. The K-drama will be released through an online streaming platform that will be announced later on. 

rNkxmZ_2f.png

This will be the first confirmed K-drama of Park Ki Woong for 2024. This year, he appeared in the series Pandora: Beneath the Paradise with Lee Ji Ah, Lee Sang Yoon, Jang Hee Jin, Bong Tae Kyu, and Han Soo Yeon. The actor will also join the upcoming series My Man Is Cupid which will be led by Jang Dong Yoon, After School's Nana, Moon Ye Jin, Kim Dae Kook, and Kim Do Ah

Park Ki Woong is known for being part of the K-dramas You Raise Me Up, Kkondae Intern, Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung, Full House Take 2, Love Marriage, and more. 

Meanwhile, this will be the comeback K-drama of Yoo In Young. She last appeared in the 2022 K-drama Work Later, Drink Now Season 2. She was the new addition to the series and worked alongside Lee Sun Bin, Han Sun Hwa, APINK's Jung Eun Ji, and Super Junior's Choi Si Won.

Yoo In Young has starred in several K-dramas such as Crazy Love, Good Casting, Good-bye, Mr. Black, Oh My Venus, and My Love from the Star.

https://mydramalist.com/article/park-ki-woong-and-yoo-in-young-to-lead-the-new-k-drama-the-chain

I am glad that Yoo In Young got a first lead role. I like Park Ki Woong too. Now let see what genre/the story has this drama. From the title it doesn`t seems to be a romantic comedy. It could be a thriller, suspense or horror genre.

• Like 1

[Exclusive] Park Ki-woong and Yoo In-young, the main characters in the drama 'The Chain'

fbc8d08a-64c1-4ea0-96df-f4b2cac358ef.jpg

Actors Park Ki-woong and Yoo In-young will star in the drama 'The Chain'.

"Park Ki Woong and Yoo In Young will be working together as the main characters of 'The Chain,' which was originally titled 'Encarcerated Diablo,'" an entertainment insider told JTBC Entertainment News on the 22nd.

'The Chain' is an 8-episode drama that will be released on OTT (online video streaming service). The specific organization has not been decided, but it is produced by Metaplo Studio Co., Ltd. and director Bong-soo, who made his debut with the movie 'Heart', wrote the script and directs it himself. This is the debut of the first series.

Attention is focusing on what kind of synergy Park Ki-woong and Yoo In-young will meet with director Bong-soo. Filming will start in the second half of this year, and it is aiming to be released early next year.

https://news.jtbc.co.kr/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB12140773

Encarcerated Diablo? Then it is a horror, mystery drama. I hope it is a good drama like Revenant. I can`t say that I like horror genre but I like the cast so I will watch.

Park Ki Woong and Yoo In Young reportedly in talks to star in upcoming drama 'The Chain'

1692666208-the-chain-001.jpeg

Dramas
Posted by EunhaYi 1 day ago

Park Ki Woong and Yoo In Young reportedly in talks to star in upcoming drama 'The Chain'

AKP STAFF

1692666208-the-chain-001.jpeg

Actors Park Ki Woong and Yoo In Young are reportedly in talks to star in the upcoming drama series 'The Chain'.

'The Chain' is an 8-episode drama that will be exclusively released on an online streaming platform. While the specific platform has not been announced yet, the series is being produced by Metaplo Studio Co., Ltd. The script for the drama has been written by director Bong Soo, who is also directing the series. Director Bong Soo is known for his movie 'Hearty Paws' and 'The Chain' marks his debut in the television industry.

The collaboration between Park Ki Woong, Yoo In Young and director Bong Soo is highly anticipated by fans and industry insiders alike. As the project is their first collaboration, there is excitement surrounding the kind of synergy they will bring to the screen.

Filming for 'The Chain' is expected to begin in the second half of this year, with plans for an early release next year.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/08/park-ki-woong-and-yoo-in-young-reportedly-in-talks-to-star-in-upcoming-drama-the-chain

• 6 months later...