~which One?~

SweetnSour012

comments/recommendations please...
Sometime in the future I want to buy a new camera. Right now I own a Casio Ex-S500, but I want a better camera. I really like these 3 cameras, but I don't know which one to buy. I don't know the exact prices since it's different depending on where you buy it, so I didn't list the price. The price doesn't matter to me anyways as long as it's not over $500.

*I want a camera that takes quality pics during the day & night. Also, I want a camera that lasts long, and the battery doesn't die quickly. Lastly, it allows you to take MANY pictures.

I really like the design of the samsung nv3. It looks simple and small. Someone in the 411 section had pics taken with this camera and it looked pretty nice, unless it was just PSed pics...but I don't know.

samsung nv3

samsungnv3.jpg

-7.2 Megapixels

-3x Optical Zoom/5x Digital Zoom

-17.5 mm slim design

-Portable Multimedia Player (PMP) features & Digimax Converter

-Stereo Speakers

-Advanced Shake Reduction (ASR)

-Large 2.5" TFT LCD

-ISO 1000

I don't really like the design that much, but canon is pretty popular....so I'm wondering if it's really as great as people say it is.

Canon PowerShot SD700 IS

Canon-SD700.jpg

-Resolution: 6.00 Megapixels

-Lens: 4.00x zoom (35 - 140 mm)

-Viewfinder: Optical/LCD

-LCD Size: 2.5 inch

-ISO: 50-800

-Shutter: 15-1/1600

-Max Aperture: 2.8

Battery: Custom LiIon

Dimensions: 3.5x2.2x1.0in (90x57x26mm)

Weight: 5.8 oz (165 g)

The design is nice & I really like how this camera can flip/twist in different ways. Personally I've wanted this for a long time, but I don't know if it'll be disappointing like the Casio Ex-S500.

sony cybershot m2

sonycybershotm3.jpg

m2.jpg

-5.1 effective Megapixel resolution.

-Movie mode for MPEG-4 recording.

-2.5 inch Hybrid LCD screen.

-3x Optical Zoom lens.

-Capture up to 50 minutes of good quality video footage on a Memory Stick PRO Duo.

-5 Sec Rec mode for a fresh style of snappy movie making.

If anyone has any of these cameras or know anything about them, can you please give me some feedback/comments? Thank you~ I really appreciate it~ ^_^

Guest EYJAYJAY

like i mentioned in other threads, i'd trust canon/nikon over other companies more when it comes to cameras :P cant go wrong with canon in this one. but if u are looking for the 'look' then u gotta go with another company

Archived