[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

2024.07.26 07:57

"Korean nobleman" Park Hyung-sik stars in Netflix's "Dr. Slump" and talks about his passion as an actor

Text by Real Sound Book Editorial Department

"Korean nobleman" Park Hyung-sik on the coveria LINE

The September issue of "25ans" will be released on July 26, 2024. The cover of this issue will feature Yagi Rikako in the regular edition, while the special edition will feature Park Hyung Sik, renowned as a Korean nobleman, for the first time.

Both the special edition and the regular edition feature Park Hyung Sik on eight pages, with some different photos in each edition. An exclusive interview about the drama "Doctor Slump," which is currently being distributed on Netflix, is also included, giving a glimpse of his passion as an actor and his side as a musical actor.

[Interview excerpts]
-What do you think is necessary to further develop as an actor?
"To become a good actor, you must first become a good person, and you need a variety of experiences. As you build your career, you learn a lot from the people you meet in each and every production. (Omitted)" -You've earned a reputation
not only for your acting skills, but also for your heart-tugging singing voice, and are highly regarded as a musical actor.
"When I was little, I was a very mischievous boy. The only time I was praised during that childhood was when I was singing. So, singing was really fun. I joined the band club at school and sang. Before I knew it, I became a member of ZE:A and began working as an idol. (Omitted)"

The main feature of this issue is the "Complete Guide to Fall/Winter Trends." It introduces the latest fashion trends, such as styles that combine cuteness and elegance. In addition, the "Artful Accessories Museum" section features bags and shoes that are like works of art, and has a wide selection of new items for this fall/winter season.

In addition, the "Vietnam Beauty Trip" feature, which is a must-have for beauty lovers, introduces luxurious retreat facilities and healthy gourmet spots. The "Reward Princess Retreat" feature on retreat trips around the country features carefully selected destinations to heal the mind and body, such as resorts where you can experience wellness and inns serving gourmet food. Be sure to check out the September issue of "25ans."

realsound.jp/book/2024/07/post-1730724.html

"Why am I happy to have you by my side? When I see you, why do I feel relieved?” – Yeo Jeong Woo

“Why do you come to mind first whenever I’m upset? Why do your words comfort me?” – Nam Haneul

[Easy Lyrics]Dayoung (WJSN) & Eden "I love you" (Doctor Slump OST Part 5)

Chorus: DAYOUNG
I love you even in the smallest things
Thinking from your perspective
I love you means even when I'm upset
I worry about your heart first

Pre-Chorus: DAYOUNG, EDEN
This is the first time I've known this kind of love

Love is Something like this ( Something like this )
To me who was like a child
You gave me your whole world

Chorus: EDEN
The words I love you mean you have strength At times like these
Hugging you with my little warmth
Saying I love you means I want to be by your side
a better person

Pre-Chorus: DAYOUNG & EDEN
For letting me know this kind of love for the first time
I am so grateful to you
Look at me gaining strength when I see you
Oh, my world is full of you

Chorus: DAYOUNG, DAYOUNG & EDEN
When we're together, even if we don't do anything
Just looking at our faces makes us smile
I hope our hearts stay the same for a long time
As much as the time we spent together

Bridge : DAYOUNG, EDEN , DAYOUNG & EDEN
Forever us
May we only be happy
Tomorrow will be better than today, oh
Even if I say it again and again, I keep wanting to say it
I love you with all my heart, oh

Chorus: DAYOUNG & EDEN
Saying I love you means even the smallest things
Thinking from your perspective
Saying I love you means I Even when I'm upset
I worry about your heart first

Outro: DAYOUNG & EDEN
The words I love you

"In tough situations, staying positive and thinking about others starts with loving yourself first. I see myself as a positive person, and I learned a lot from playing the role of Yeo Jeongwoo.”

via @PRHTH