[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

VOGUE
KOREA
Subscribe

‘Doctor slump’ for an overworked nation

Famous line from the drama ‘Doctor Slump’. When Nam Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye), who suffered from depression and lost her job, complains, “I collapsed while trying my best in vain,” her rival from high school, Yeo Jeong-woo (Park Hyeong-sik), speaks up. “Since we’re down, let’s get some rest.”

style_65cde45496517.jpg  JTBC ‘Doctor Slump’style_65cd9930f39b8.jpeg JTBC ‘Doctor Slump’

In high school, Haneul and Jeongwoo were nationally gifted students whose goal was to go to medical school at Hankuk University. However, their study styles were different. To save time to go to the bathroom, Haneul swallowed the powdered coffee mix and only read a book. I had no friends and I didn’t know a single popular song at the time. On the other hand, Jeongwoo had a gentle personality and got along well with his friends. Even after becoming doctors, their paths were different. While Haneul was mentally and physically broken working as a professor in the anesthesiology department at a university hospital, Jeongwoo opened a plastic surgery clinic and became a show doctor to save money. Then both of them collapsed.

Sky attacked the professor who was exploiting him. It is difficult to get a new job after rumors spread. His family loves Sky, but they don't fully understand what he has endured. Her only friend Hong Ran (Gong Seong-ha) is still busy as a doctor.

Jeongwoo lost a patient in the operating room. Unraveling the plot involved is the point of watching the drama in the middle and latter half, but first of all, it's a medical accident. Jungwoo, caught up in a lawsuit worth 10 billion won, sells all his assets and moves into the rooftop of Four Heavenly House. Jungwoo's side also seems to be having problems with his family. The friends who had been flattering Jeong-woo since high school turn their backs on him when he goes bankrupt. Now, Ha-neul and Jung-woo face each other as the only beings who understand each other's situation and testify to their humanity.

Spoiler

style_65cd9930bf0cc.jpeg

JTBC ‘Doctor Slump’

style_65cd993102700.jpeg JTBC ‘Doctor Slump’

The main character suffering from burnout is a cliché in Korean dramas these days. Among healing or destruction, the direction that <Doctor Slump> is taking seems to be toward healing. The sight of Ha-neul, who has been abusing him all his life, bickering with Jung-woo at arcades, karaoke rooms, and bars, is both cute and funny. When I watch it, I feel liberated. However, Nam Ha-neul's situation is not something to be taken lightly as it is the subject of a healing drama.

Haneul's anesthesiology professor kept leaving his surgery to Haeul. He had a thesis ghostwritten on a topic that was out of date, and when he failed the examination, he blamed heaven. He even urged her to insert the name of another student, who was probably from a good family, into Haneul's thesis. In the end, the instructor blamed Haneul for his own negligence in the operating room and even demanded an apology on his behalf.

Incompetent elites who use their authority to exploit their subordinates are not uncommon characters in Korean movies and dramas. That was also the case with the recent Netflix drama <Seonsan>. The relationship between part-time Korean art instructor Yoon Seo-ha (Kim Hyun-joo) and her advisor was more chilling than the mystery surrounding Seon-san. Seoha ghostwrites his advisor's book in order to be appointed as a full professor. Whenever she gets the chance, she sends signs of submission like a loyal dog. But there is no income. She says it's her advisor's birthday, and when she visits with a 17-year-old Valentine's Day, she hears that her daughter from another rich family has been appointed as a full professor. What her rich daughter bought was Ballantine's 30 Year Old. This scene comes to mind from director Hong Sang-soo’s The Power of Gangwon-do (1998). In <The Power of Gangwon-do>, what the main character gave to ask for a professorship was Johnnie Walker Blue. Yes, the political quality of Korean academia is neither new nor secret.

It's not just academia that's the problem. In the drama Marry My Husband, Kim Kyung-wook (Kim Joong-hee), a manager at a large company, appears, who constantly steals the credit from his subordinates and tries to manipulate them by hindering the promotion of more useful employees. Although the severity may vary, it is a situation that every office worker has likely witnessed at least once or twice. Recently, YouTube content about Korea travel by Mark Manson, author of The Art of Not Paying Attention, became a hot topic. He called Korea 'the most depressed country in the world' and cited 'the combination of the shortcomings of Confucianism and capitalism' as the cause. If we view dramas as a reflection of the real world, his diagnosis was correct, at least as far as workplace issues are concerned.

Spoiler

style_65cde3ea66fab.jpg

style_65cde3f3468ab.jpg

JTBC ‘Doctor Slump’

In <Doctor Slump>, Haneul monologues after being diagnosed with depression. “Even though I worked harder than anyone else for 17 hours a day, I was a sinner and an idiot, and I was cursed and apologized all day long, but it was okay. “I walked even though I suspected that the place I was going to might not be Treasure Island.” This is the ‘personal reason’ why Haneul pushed himself so hard. “I am. Are you the type of person who saves what they want to eat the most and then eats it last? That's why I postponed my happiness so much. Food will taste even better if you become a professor. It would be more fun to become a professor and travel abroad. Traveling abroad would be more fun if you flew first class. “I put everything off until tomorrow and just worked.” But is that all? Heaven's companions keep silent even when they witness unfair situations. Even though his advisor is said to have embezzled research funds and severance pay, he chooses to comply with custom rather than report him. If you want to become a professor and be compensated for the time and effort you have put in so far, you must become part of the system. In a society where the scholarly spirit has disappeared and only competition for success and fame and the Confucian order remain, that is the only way to survive. Is Southern Sky’s illness truly personal?

No matter how much drama exposes reality, the world will not change easily. At the end of <Seonsan>, Seo-ha leaves academia and opens a studio that teaches civic culture classes. The ending was cynicism rather than comfort. Changing the world is fantasy, but changing people is reality. We still don’t know what will happen to the southern sky of ‘Doctor Slump’. The situation could turn around and he could go back to the hospital, open a business with Jeong-woo, take over his mother's kalguksu restaurant, make use of his hobby and open an arcade, or just relax after a collapse. But either way, the aftertaste will be bitter. The drama itself is lovely and fun. I can't understand the low viewer ratings. What is bitter is the reality it highlights. This is a cruel and endless reality that we have to live with outside of the drama.

https://www.vogue.co.kr/2024/02/15/과로의-민족에게-닥터슬럼프/?utm_source=naver&utm_medium=partnership

Star Daily News

Send SNS article

Send article to FacebookSend article to TwitterSend article via KakaoTalkSend article to Copy URLShortcutsSave article

Park Shin-hye ⓒStar Daily News
Park Shin-hye ⓒStar Daily News

[Star Daily News = Reporter Seo Taeyang] Park Shin-hye ranked first as a result of Rankify's domestic drama actress trend index analysis, which was released on February 15, 2024.

Rankify Pie (February 14, 2024) This is an indicator analyzing the trend index of domestic drama actresses.

436147_439897_4511.jpg

Park Shin-hye, in first place, had a trend index of 21,399 points, down 10,385 points from the previous day.

Ha Ji-won, in second place, had a trend index of 12,008 points, up 307 points from the previous day.

Shin Se-kyung ranked third with a trend index of 9,936 points, down 8,037 points from the previous day.

Ji-ah Lee, ranked 4th, had a trend index of 9,868 points, down 4,165 points from the previous day.

Kim Go-eun ranked 5th with a trend index of 8,529 points, down 3,193 points from the previous day.

Noh Jeong-ui ranked 6th with a trend index of 8,170 points, down 2,160 points from the previous day.

Han So-hee ranked 7th with a trend index of 7,902 points, down 2,514 points from the previous day.

Oh Yu-jin, ranked 8th, had a trend index of 7,601 points, down 3,583 points from the previous day.

Kim Jong-un ranked 9th with a trend index score of 6,351, down 8,800 points from the previous day.

Esom, ranked 10th, had a trend index of 6,224 points, down 1,280 points from the previous day.

11th place Lee Ha-nui, 12th place Park Ji-hyun, 13th place Kim Yu-jung, 14th place Lim Se-ju, 15th place Kim So-yeon, 16th place Moon Ga-young, 17th place Han Ye-seul, 18th place Jung So-min, 19th place Choi Kang-hee, and 20th place Lee Si-woo.

ranking keyword February 14th February 13th increase ratio
One Park Shin-hye 21,399 31,784 -10,385 -32.7%
2 Ha Ji-won 12,008 11,701 307 2.6%
3 Shin Se-kyung 9,936 17,973 -8,037 -44.7%
4 Lee Ji-ah 9,868 14,033 -4,165 -29.7%
5 Kim Go-eun 8,529 11,722 -3,193 -27.2%
6 Roh Jeong-ui 8,170 10,330 -2,160 -20.9%
7 Sohee Han 7,902 10,416 -2,514 -24.1%
8 Oh Yujin 7,601 11,184 -3,583 -32.0%
9 Kim Jong-un 6,351 15,151 -8,800 -58.1%
10 Esom 6,224 7,504 -1,280 -17.1%

[Source: Rankify Domestic Drama Actress Trend Table]

As a result of gender preference analysis, 1st place Park Shin-hye was preferred by 30% of men and 70% of women, 2nd place Ha Ji-won was preferred by 50% of men and 50% of women, and 3rd place Shin Se-kyung was preferred by 43% of men and 57% of women.

ranking keyword Trend Index male female
One Park Shin-hye 21,399 30% 70%
2 Ha Ji-won 12,008 50% 50%
3 Shin Se-kyung 9,936 43% 57%
4 Lee Ji-ah 9,868 45% 55%
5 Kim Go-eun 8,529 34% 66%
6 Roh Jeong-ui 8,170 64% 36%
7 Sohee Han 7,902 44% 56%
8 Oh Yujin 7,601 46% 54%
9 Kim Jong-un 6,351 56% 44%
10 Esom 6,224 58% 42%

In terms of preference by age, Park Shin-hye was popular with 13% of teenagers, 21% of people in their 20s, 23% of people in their 30s, 25% of people in their 40s, and 17% of people in their 50s.

ranking keyword Trend Index teenager 20's 30s 40s 50s
One Park Shin-hye 21,399 13% 21% 23% 25% 17%
2 Ha Ji-won 12,008 2% 14% 31% 32% 21%
3 Shin Se-kyung 9,936 15% 22% 23% 24% 15%
4 Lee Ji-ah 9,868 6% 17% 26% 30% 20%
5 Kim Go-eun 8,529 12% 26% 27% 23% 13%
6 Roh Jeong-ui 8,170 9% 22% 27% 28% 13%
7 Sohee Han 7,902 15% 25% 23% 25% 13%
8 Oh Yujin 7,601 3% 8% 12% 21% 56%
9 Kim Jong-un 6,351 11% 21% 29% 25% 14%
10 Esom 6,224 6% 26% 36% 21% 11%

As a result of investigating the big data of Park Shin-hye, who ranks first in the trend index, related search terms such as Park Shin-hye's drama, Park Shin-hye's hands, Park Shin-hye's Jeon Jong-seo, Park Shin-hye's short hair, and Park Shin-hye's legs appeared as keywords that attracted attention, while second place Ha Ji-won was Ha Ji-won's height, Ha Ji-won's age, Ha Ji-won's profile, 3 Shin Se-kyung above appeared in Shin Se-kyung's short hair, Shin Se-kyung's face, Shin Se-kyung's medium hair, Shin Se-kyung's diet, and Shin Se-kyung's Tazza. 

https://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=436147

Watch: Lee Sung Kyung Hilariously Banters With Park Shin Hye And Park Hyung Sik On Set Of “Doctor Slump”

Watch: Lee Sung Kyung Hilariously Banters With Park Shin Hye And Park Hyung Sik On Set Of “Doctor Slump”

JTBC’s “Doctor Slump” has shared a new making-of video!

“Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy about two former rivals who reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives. Park Hyung Sik plays Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger due to a strange medical accident, while Park Shin Hye plays Nam Ha Neul, a workaholic anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

Spoilers

The newly released behind-the-scenes video captures a look at Lee Sung Kyung’s special appearance in the drama.

Lee Sung Kyung recites, “Are you not happy to see me?” but Park Hyung Sik forgets that it’s his turn to speak and remains quiet with a blank expression. Laughing, Park Shin Hye comments, “He’s having a hard time between two noonas.” The atmosphere remains bright as Park Shin Hye can’t help but burst out laughing after making eye contact with Lee Sung Kyung. The two continue to impress the set with their ad-libs and passionate performances.

While filming the scenes of their characters in school, Park Hyung Sik personally picks the sausages out of the side dish to only give vegetables to Park Shin Hye’s character in stark contrast to the sausage-filled scoop he gives to Lee Sung Kyung’s character.

While preparing for Park Hyung Sik’s fight scene, Lee Sung Kyung asks, “Why is there no neck slice?” Park Hyung Sik playfully remarks, “Yesterday, [Lee Sung Kyung] made ad-libs saying, ‘He used neck-slicing techniques and hit his philtrum,’ so I was worried I would have a lot [of action] to do today.”

Check out the making-of video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwqj8L2Nkk8

The next episode of “Doctor Slump” airs on February 17 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1642684wpp/watch-lee-sung-kyung-hilariously-banters-with-park-shin-hye-and-park-hyung-sik-on-set-of-doctor-slump

In the news

Park Shin-hye cries over worry about injured Park Hyung-sik... Will the inside story of the mysterious attack be revealed? (Dr. Slump)

Article entered 2024.02.16. 9:45 AM Original text of article
202402160940215710_2_20240216094502005.jpg?type=w540
JTBC ‘Doctor Slump’/provided by SLL·Hijium Studio

[News Reporter Ha Ji-won]

Will ‘Dr. Slump’ Park Hyeong-sik be able to clear his name of wrongful accusation?

JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (directed by Oh Hyun-jong, written by Baek Sun-woo) released a still cut showing Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) and Yeo Jung-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) visiting the hospital together on the 16th, ahead of the 7th broadcast. Nam Ha-neul, the only person who stayed by Yeo Yeong-woo's side, conveys his affection for him.

In the last broadcast, Nam Ha-neul and Yeo Jeong-woo confirmed their true feelings for each other, but decided to postpone their confession for a while due to issues that needed to be resolved before their relationship. Nam Ha-neul accompanied Yeo Jeong-woo to a psychiatry clinic to treat his PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder), and for the first time in his life, he felt mistaken and jealous and realized that his feelings had deepened beyond being friends.

202402160940215710_3_20240216094502008.jpg?type=w540

Meanwhile, Nam Ha-neul discovered a hidden camera identical to the one found in Yeo Yeong-woo's hospital, and an unidentified man following Yeo Yeong-woo was also discovered, heightening tension.

While these suspicious glances are being noticed, Yeo Jeong-woo, who suffered a wound to his head due to a chase and fight in the middle of the night, is captured in the hospital with Nam Ha-neul, attracting attention. Nam Ha-neul's sadness can be felt in the careful hand that caresses the wound on Yeo Jeong-woo's forehead and the worried expression on his face when he hears about his condition from the doctor.

202402160940215710_4_20240216094502010.jpg?type=w540

The sight of Nam Ha-neul shedding tears and Yeo Yeong-woo embracing her shoulders also catches the eye. As mysterious incidents surrounding Yeo Yeong-woo continue to occur, the story of the future becomes even more curious as to how he will overcome the worst slump of his life.

The production team of ‘Doctor Slump’ said, “In episode 7, the third trial is depicted to reveal Yeo Jeong-woo’s false accusation,” adding, “The inside story of the unfortunate medical accident that happened to Yeo Jeong-woo without warning is also gradually revealed. “Please pay attention to the identity of the missing man and the hidden camera, which will be a clue to the truth.”

Episode 7 of ‘Doctor Slump’ will be broadcast at 10:30 pm on the 17th.

@newsen.com  naver.me/50eMErEe

ORIGINAL CONTENT

Posted by Rika-go   15 hours ago

Enjoying 'Doctor Slump'? Here are 10 Must-Watch Medical K-Dramas

AKP STAFF

JTBC’s “Doctor Slump” has achieved international acclaim and phenomenal success, ranking at number one on non-English TV series on Netflix within just two weeks of its broadcast. Medical dramas have gained immense popularity worldwide for their blend of heart-wrenching stories, intense medical cases, and emotional rollercoasters.

1707502040-screenshot-20240209-232843-chrome.jpg

If you are enjoying “Doctor Slump,” here are ten must-watch medical K-dramas to keep you hooked.

Top 10 Hottest Korean Actors And Must-Watch K-Dramas Dominating Discussions In The 2nd Week Of February 2024

Curious which K-Dramas and Korean actors are trending in Korea at the moment? Check them out here!

Kay Sesoko, Kpopmap Editor
2 min to read  ·  Published : Feb 16, 2024

Reflecting on the second week of February, the K-Drama landscape sparkled with series that intricately spun enchanting narratives and introduced memorable characters. These shows infused an additional layer of thrill into the new year, transforming the second week of February into a period brimming with endearing on-screen tales.

By the use of extensive data collection that involves analyzing netizen's reactions to various online platforms such as news websites, online communities, social media platforms, and videos, Good Data Corporation shows an insight into the Korean entertainment industry by providing a weekly ranking of the most talked about actors and dramas in Korea.

Wondering which K-Dramas and actors are trending in Korea at the moment? Read on to find out!

Hottest Korean Drama (On TV & OTT) For The 2nd Week Of February

The most talked about drama was...

Here is the full ranking of the Hottest Korean Dramas for the 2nd week of February:

1. "Marry My Husband"

2. "Captivating the King"

3. "A Killer Paradox"

4. "A Shop For Killers"

5. "Knight Flower"

6. "Doctor Slump"

7. "Queen of Divorce"

8. "Korea-Khitan War"

9. "Love Song for Illusion"

10. "LTNS"

Hottest Korean Actor (On TV & OTT) For The 2nd Week Of February

Here is the full ranking of the Hottest Korean Actors for the 2nd week of February:

1. Park MinYoung - "Marry My Husband"

2. Cho JungSeok - "Captivating the King" 

3. Shin SaeKyeong - "Captivating the King" 

4. Song HaYoon - "Marry My Husband"

5. Na InWoo - "Marry My Husband"

6. BoA - "Marry My Husband"

7. Lee YiKyung - "Marry My Husband" 

8. Park HyungSik - "Doctor Slump"

9. Lee Hanee - "Knight Flower"

10. Park ShinHye - "Doctor Slump"

kpopmap.com/top-10-hottest-korean-actors-and-must-watch-k-dramas-dominating-discussions-in-the-2nd-week-of-february-2024/

#Netflix Global TOP 10 TV (Non-English)

February 5 - February 11, 2024

🇨🇱1️⃣ #BabyBandito  3.3M
🇰🇷2️⃣ #AKillerParadox 3.1M
🇰🇷3️⃣  #DoctorSlump  2.2M
🇫🇷4️⃣ #Rael 2M 
🇯🇵5️⃣ #TheSevenDeadlySins 1.9M
🇰🇷6️⃣ #CaptivatingTheKing 1.4M
🇪🇸7️⃣ #BERLINnetflix 1.2M
🇮🇳8️⃣ #MightyBheemsPlaytime 1.1M
🇯🇵9️⃣ #deliciousindungeon 1.1M
🇪🇸🔟 #AlphaMales 0.9M

#Netflix Global TOP 10 TV (Non-English) February 5 - February 11, 2024

img.gif?originalblog.kakaocdn.net/dn/xIAg3/btsD09MaLyM/ouzzOfjhg3cUNLF84qFvDK/img.gif?original

Top 10 Rankify's Netflix Drama Cast Trend Index for February 2024:

1. #AhnHyoSeop
2. #NaInWoo
3. #ParkMinYoung
4. #ParkShinHye
5. #RohJeongEui
6. #ParkHyungSik
7. #ChaEunWoo
8. #HanSoHee
9. #AhnBoHyun
10. #GoYounJung

The Index combines keyword search volume and Google Trends scores to track audience attention on Netflix.

via @kdramahandle

'Doctor Slump' Park Shin-hye, Park Hyung-sik, "I have a crush on you."

Reporter Lee Yi-jinEntered 2024. 2. 11. 22:53

20240211225335011nqjp.jpg

(Xports News Reporter Lee Lee-jin)

‘Dr. Slump’ Park Shin-hye confessed that she developed a crush on Park Hyeong-sik.

In the 6th episode of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump', which aired on the 11th, Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) confessed that she had developed a crush on Yeo Jung-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik).

On this day, Nam Ha-neul confessed, "And I think I have developed a crush on you," and Yeo Jeong-woo was embarrassed, saying, "Huh? Why are you talking about that while you're stomping on laundry?"

Nam Haneul confessed, "Actually, I don't know. Just as you become more vulnerable to infection when your immune system is weak, I think I was more easily infected by you because my mind was weakened."

20240211225336266szgi.jpg

Yeo Yeong-woo got angry and said, “Are you saying that you are infected when you have a crush on me?” Nam Ha-neul said, “I don’t know. I’m confused as to whether it’s the crush or infection, but I think it’s a bit strange. They say they like it because it’s something a little deeper than friendship. “It’s too hasty. It’s just like that,” he said.

Nam Ha-neul was worried, saying, "But it's right to put it on hold for now, right? You have more problems to solve right now than feeling like this. The trial is the day after tomorrow, and you owe 3.8 billion won," and Yeo Jeong-woo said, "It's not 3.8 billion, but 3.7 billion won. Even the hospital." “I paid back part of it with the money I sold, so now I only have 560 million left,” he corrected.

Nam Haneul nailed it, saying, "Plus, I have PTSD, so I think resolving that is the priority. So, let's think about what our feelings are later."

In particular, Yeo Yeong-woo said, "You know what I said yesterday. I said I missed you. I meant it. Actually, it's really hard for me, but I'm holding on because of you. So please wait a little longer. I don't care if this is a deep friendship, an infection due to a weakened immune system, or any other emotion, whatever it is, right now. “Because I don’t like the way it looks,” he said.

Photo = JTBC broadcast screen

Copyright© Xports News. 

Watch jtbc doctor slump episode 1-2 live Event winner!  Posted by PAND He said there was also mine in the behind-the-scenes autographed cut. I did Hellere alone, but I finally received it in person today  Jungwoo Ha-neul and Daeyoung Hong-ran are all so pretty!! jtbc I love you so much

google translate

cr:The owner

ImageImage

Spoiler

Park Shin Hye Breaks Down Crying Over A Wounded Park Hyung Sik In “Doctor Slump”

Park Shin Hye Breaks Down Crying Over A Wounded Park Hyung Sik In “Doctor Slump”

JTBC’s “Doctor Slump” has shared a glimpse of an emotional moment from its upcoming episode!

“Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy about two former rivals who reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives. Park Hyung Sik plays Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger due to a strange medical accident, while Park Shin Hye plays Nam Ha Neul, a workaholic anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

Spoilers

Previously on “Doctor Slump,” Nam Ha Neul and Yeo Jung Woo confirmed their feelings for one another, but they decided they had bigger problems to tackle first before officially confessing. Later, Jung Woo realized that he was being followed by someone and attempted to chase him down—but the mystery assailant smashed a bottle on his head and fled before Jung Woo could see his face.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Ha Neul can’t hide her concern as she stands by Jung Woo’s side at the hospital. After fretting over the wound on his forehead, Ha Neul is visibly worried as she listens to what the doctor has to say.

Shortly afterwards, Ha Neul bursts into tears and collapses, with Jung Woo comforting her as she breaks down crying by his bedside.

Park-Hyung-Sik-Park-Shin-Hye-2-3.jpgPark-Shin-Hye-1.jpgPark-Shin-Hye-Park-Hyung-Sik-3.jpg

The “Doctor Slump” production team commented, “Episode 7 will feature Yeo Jung Woo’s third trial at which he will attempt to prove his innocence. The inside story of the unfortunate medical accident that unexpectedly happened to Yeo Jung Woo will also be slowly revealed. Please keep a close eye on the mystery stalker and the hidden camera, which will become the keys to unraveling the truth.”

The next episode of “Doctor Slump” will air on February 17 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1643081wpp/park-shin-hye-breaks-down-crying-over-a-wounded-park-hyung-sik-in-doctor-slump