어려운 포즈까지 척척해내는 하늘X정우 
너무 귀여우니까 딱 127번만 더 봐야지! - ̗̀( ˶'ᵕ'˶) ̖́-

JTBC 새 토일드라마 <닥터슬럼프>
1월 27일 [토] 밤 10시 30분 첫 방송!

Can a promotional mission be this cute?
Haneul and Jungwoo pull off even difficult poses
It's so cute that I just have to watch it 127 more times! - ̗̀( ˶'ᵕ'˶) ̖́-

JTBC’s new Saturday-Sunday drama <Doctor Slump>
First broadcast on January 27th [Sat] at 10:30 PM!

#ParkHyungSik #ParkShinHye #DoctorSlump

#Hyeri's show 'Hyells Club' will feature #DoctorSlump actors #ParkHyungSik and #ParkShinHye as special guests!

youtube.com/@IamLeeHyeri/

From hyeri_0609 IGS. instagram.com/stories/hyeri_0609/3282209043200291044/?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA%3D%3D

Hyeri is receiving questions on Instagram  I think something similar is coming out!

GECuR5jbcAA-ISZ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

cr: the owner

Jang Hye Jin, Hyun Bong Sik, And Yoon Sang Hyun Are Park Shin Hye’s Family And Pillars Of Support In “Doctor Slump”

Jan 17, 2024
by M. Lim

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Doctor Slump” offers a glimpse into Park Shin Hye’s family dynamics!

“Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy about two former rivals who reunite and unexpectedly become each other’s light during the darkest period of their lives. Park Hyung Sik will star as Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon whose thriving career suddenly falls into danger due to a strange medical accident, while Park Shin Hye will play Nam Ha Neul, an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

The newly released stills unveil Jang Hye Jin, Hyun Bong Sik, and Yoon Sang Hyun, who will bring to life a genuine family chemistry alongside Park Shin Hye in the drama.

Doctor-Slump-1.jpeg

Doctor-Slump-2.jpeg

Jang Hye Jin will star as Nam Ha Neul’s mother Gong Wol Sun. For Gong Wol Sun, Nam Ha Neul is her only pride and treasure. Despite the early death of her husband, Gong Wol Sun has to cope with constant nagging from her sisters-in-law. Additionally, her only son still faces challenges securing a job in his thirties. In these trying times, Nam Ha Neul, who has always excelled in her studies and is now a doctor, becomes a source of immense comfort for Gong Wol Sun. When Nam Ha Neul decides to resign from the hospital and give up being a doctor, Gong Wol Sun, who is like a friend and sister to Nam Ha Neul, conceals her heartbreak and continues to offer support.

Doctor-Slump-3.jpeg

Hyun Bong Sik will play Nam Ha Neul’s uncle Gong Tae Sun. Despite his unique personality and strong charisma, he is actually a chef and owner of a well-known buckwheat noodle restaurant. When his sister Gong Wol Sun moved from Busan to Seoul with her two children, Gong Tae Sun followed to ensure that Nam Ha Neul and Nam Ba Da wouldn’t feel the absence of their father. Being on the same wavelength as Nam Ha Neul, Gong Tae Sun assumes a father-like role in her life.

Spoiler

Doctor-Slump-4.jpeg

Lastly, rookie actor Yoon Sang Hyun will take on the role of Nam Ha Neul’s younger brother Nam Ba Da. During his school days, he was invariably compared to his sister, who consistently ranked first in school. Despite remaining unemployed after graduation, Nam Ba Da maintains his carefree and bright personality, facing pressure and criticism with a positive mentality that keeps him unfazed in any situation.

Spoiler

Doctor-Slump-5.jpeg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1637795wpp/jang-hye-jin-hyun-bong-sik-and-yoon-sang-hyun-are-park-shin-hyes-family-and-pillars-of-support-in-doctor-slump

• Love 1

Park Shin-hye's family was like this... Looking forward to the chemistry between Hyejin Jang, Bongsik Hyun, and Sanghyun Yoon (Doctor Slump)

Hong Se-young, Donga.com reporterEntered 2024. 1. 17. 09:38

[Dong-A.com]

20240117093839742tkge.jpg

Park Shin-hye's family appears.

On the 17th, the production team of JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (directed by Oh Hyeon-jong, written by Baek Sun-woo) released still cuts of Jang Hye-jin, Hyun Bong-sik, and Yoon Sang-hyun, who will play a more realistic family role.

'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of Yeo Jeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye), whose lives were only on the upward curve but then hit the brakes. The process of two 'disliked' rivals reuniting in a dark time of life and becoming each other's light is planned to bring laughter, excitement, empathy, and comfort.

The photo released by the production team shows an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome and Nam Ha-neul's family. First, the smile of Nam Ha-neul's mother, Gong Wol-seon (played by Jang Hye-jin), attracts attention. For her, her daughter Nam Ha-neul is her only pride, treasure, and pride. Even after losing her husband at an early age, being treated unfairly by her sisters-in-law, and even being upset about her son, who is a job seeker in his thirties, Nam Ha-neul, her 'well-raised daughter', is a great comfort to Gong Wol-seon's life. When her daughter leaves the hospital and quits her job as a doctor, she is the mother who offers poor comfort even though she is upset inside.

Hyeon Bong-sik plays the role of Nam Ha-neul's maternal uncle, 'Gong Tae-seon'. Despite his unique personality and strong force, he is the chef and owner of Milmyeon Restaurant, which is famous for its delicious food. When her older sister, Gong Wol-seon (played by Jang Hye-jin), moved from Busan to Seoul with her two siblings, her nephews followed along so that they would not feel the absence of their father. He is like a father who communicates well with Nam Ha-neul.

20240117093842634kfqq.jpg

20240117093843961ryko.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

The last member of the ‘Nam Sky Family’ is the newcomer Yoon Sang-hyun. He plays Nam Ha-neul's younger brother, 'Nam Bada'. During her school days, she was naturally compared to her older sister, who was first in class, and after graduation, she was an 'unemployed young person' who was scolded and criticized for being a bright long-term job seeker without any solutions. However, he has a positive mentality that does not give in to any situation. Although it is hateful, it foretells a charm that cannot be hated.

The production team said, “The ‘Nam Sky Family’ with Jang Hye-jin, Hyun Bong-sik, Yoon Sang-hyun, and Park Shin-hye brings another level of fun and emotion. “In particular, their realistic family chemistry will provide healing in itself.”

‘Doctor Slump’ will premiere at 10:30 pm on the 27th.

Copyright© Sports Donga. 

cr:  https://v.daum.net/v/20240117093838033

DaumThe Fact

'Doctor Slump' Director Oh Hyun-jong "Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye's chemistry cannot be converted"

Culture YoungEntered 2024. 1. 18. 11:16

From bad luck to fate... First broadcast at 10:30 pm on the 27th

JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of doctors whose lives are on an upward curve but then hit the brakes.  It will be aired for the first time at 10:30 pm on the 27th.  /JTBC

JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of doctors whose lives are on an upward curve but then hit the brakes. It will be aired for the first time at 10:30 pm on the 27th. /JTBC

[The FactㅣReporter Munhwa-young] ‘Dr. Slump’ comforts viewers who have been hurt and delivers a message of hope.

On the 18th, the production team of JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (written by Baek Seon-woo, directed by Oh Hyun-jong) revealed the points to watch as revealed by director Oh Hyeon-jong himself. Director Oh talked about the reason he chose the work as well as the ‘chemistry’ between Park Shin-hye and Park Hyeong-sik.

'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye) and Yeo Jeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik), whose lives were only on an upward curve but then hit the brakes. Two hateful rivals who reunite in the darkest time of their lives provide laughter, excitement, and warm comfort in the process of becoming each other's light.

First, Director Oh said the reason for participating in the work was, "The characters in 'Doctor Slump' look perfect on the outside, but are painful and lacking on the inside. The good message that healing and overcoming mental illness is only possible through the power of loved ones. “I was attracted to it,” he said.

He continued, "When I first read the script, my heart was touched. I felt sympathy for the characters who were sick but did not show it, and I wanted to accompany them in their healing. The irony that doctors who treat people are actually tolerant of their own illnesses and deficiencies was interesting." “The reality that ‘doctors are ultimately people too’ is realistically portrayed well,” he explained.

Director Oh will be directing a romantic comedy (hereinafter referred to as a romantic comedy) for the first time in seven years with ‘Doctor Slump’. He answered honestly, “There was a lot of pressure for a romantic comedy to not be loose, which is uncharacteristic of a romantic comedy.” At the same time, he said, "I tried to create a scene atmosphere and dramatic mood that I could enjoy and film without regrets."

Actors Park Shin-hye (left) and Park Hyeong-sik work together in JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump'.  This is 10 years since SBS' 'The Heirs' in 2013.  /JTBC

Actors Park Shin-hye (left) and Park Hyeong-sik work together in JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump'. This is 10 years since SBS’ ‘The Heirs’ in 2013. /JTBC

The differences from existing romantic comedies were also mentioned. Director Oh said, "It depicts the process of a relationship that was thought to be a terrible relationship becoming the most heartbreaking one. Sometimes the moment you thought was the worst can lead to the best outcome, just like a person's unpredictable life," and "It depicts a hopeless reality. He explained, “The charm of the work is the way it cheerfully shows a character who overcomes things with the power of love without being frustrated.”

Regarding Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye, who reunited after 10 years, he emphasized, "They will show even more hot performances in the work." When asked about their 'chemistry' score, Director Oh said, "It cannot be converted. There are limits to expressing the perfect chemistry between two actors in the form of numbers," and "Like the ranking written on the report card, they are by far the 'number one combination.'" I answered.

Lastly, Director Oh said, “It seems like a person who has been doing well in the world will face despair the moment he hits rock bottom, but instead, he sees a glimpse of hope. Through the drama, I hope you experience the hope that the worst moment in your life can become the best moment in your life. “I hope so,” he said.

He continued, “If there is anyone who needs healing or is hurt, I hope they will find comfort and solace through the work.”

‘Doctor Slump’ will premiere at 10:30 pm on the 27th.

culture@tf.co.kr

naver.me/xWBRyGTO

First broadcast D-9 'Doctor Slump', what are the key points to watch as director Oh Hyun-jong reveals?

• Reporter name Reporter Jeong Ye-won 
  •  
  • Entered 2024.01.18 10:04
  •  
  • Comments 0

“If you need healing, find comfort through ‘Doctor Slump’”

[News Culture Reporter Jeong Ye-won] Director Oh Hyeon-jong of the drama 'Doctor Slump' revealed what he thought were the 'points to watch'.

JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump' (written by Baek Seon-woo, directed by Oh Hyun-jong), which will be broadcast for the first time on the 27th, is about the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of Yeo Yeong-woo (played by Park Hyeong-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (played by Park Shin-hye), who hit a brake after only running on an upward curve in life. It is a romantic comedy about energy. Director Oh Hyeon-jong, who directed 'The Man in Memories' and 'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo', and writer Baek Seon-woo, who wrote 'Living Together' and 'What's Wrong with Secretary Kim', have teamed up.

JTBC ‘Doctor Slump’ poster.  Photo = SLL·Hijieum Studio
JTBC ‘Doctor Slump’ poster. Photo = SLL·Hijieum Studio

While expectations are rising as the two rivals reunite in a dark time in their lives and become each other's light, looking forward to bringing laughter and comfort, director Oh Hyeon-jong directly answered questions about the drama ahead of its first broadcast.

First, Director Oh Hyeon-jong (hereinafter referred to as ‘Director Oh’) said, “When you first encounter a work, you focus on the characters’ growth stories. “I read the script by imagining the past history and drawing the future based on the current situation the character is in,” he said. “The characters in ‘Doctor Slump’ look perfect on the outside, but on the inside, they are sick and full of deficiencies. “In the end, I was drawn to the good message that healing and overcoming mental illness is only possible through the power of loved ones,” he said, explaining why he participated in the work.

Director Oh, who said he was moved when he first read the script, said, “I felt sympathy for the characters who were in pain but did not show it or admit it, and I wanted to accompany them in their healing. It was interesting to see the irony that doctors who treat people are actually tolerant of their own mental illnesses and deficiencies.

He expressed his impressions, saying, “The reality that doctors are ultimately human beings was portrayed realistically well.” He continued, “Working with the writer who wrote such an interesting piece, the chemistry was as good as that of the main characters. He expressed his infinite trust in writer Baek Seon-woo, saying, “He is an extremely good partner and a unique and sensuous person, so the process of making it was enjoyable.”

Director Oh takes on the role of directing a romantic comedy for the first time in seven years with ‘Doctor Slump’. He said, “I usually like bright and fun dramas, but it took longer than expected to direct again. “There was a lot of pressure to not be loose as a romantic comedy, but above all, he tried to create a scene atmosphere and dramatic mood that could be filmed while having fun without regrets,” he explained. He continued, “It depicts the process of a relationship that was thought to be a terrible relationship becoming the most affectionate lover. “It’s like an unpredictable person’s life when the moment you thought was the worst turns out to be the best,” he said. “It’s a delightful way to portray a character who doesn’t get frustrated even when faced with a hopeless reality and overcomes it with love and the power of people.” “The way it is presented is the unique charm of ‘Doctor Slump,’” he said, pointing out what differentiates it from existing romantic comedies.

Regarding the reunion of Park Hyeong-sik and Park Shin-hye, he said, “They will show even more topical passionate performances in the work,” and added, “The two actors will be seen and remembered as a drama that maximizes their fatal charm and chemistry, and I hope they will be evaluated as such.” In particular, when asked about their chemistry score, he said, “It is impossible to convert,” and added, “There are limits to expressing the perfect chemistry between two actors in the form of numbers. “I just want to say that we are by far the ‘number one combination,’ just like the ranking written on the report card,” he added.

Finally, Director Oh said, “The moment a person who has been doing well and hitting rock bottom seems like he will face despair, but instead, he sees a glimpse of hope. He said, “Through the drama, I hope you can experience the hope that the worst moment in your life can be the first step toward the best moment in your life.” He said, “If there is anyone who needs healing or has been hurt, I hope you can experience it through ‘Doctor Slump.’ “I hope you find comfort and comfort,” he said, leaving a warm message.

Meanwhile, 'Doctor Slump' will be broadcast at 10:30 pm on the 27th.

News Culture Jeong Ye-won jyw84@knewscorp.co.kr

슬럼프와 번아웃을 날려버린 특효약!
일상에 지쳐 응원이 필요한 여러분에게
<닥터슬럼프> 본방사수 처방을 내려드립니다

JTBC 새 토일드라마 <닥터슬럼프>
1월 27일 [토] 밤 10시 30분 첫 방송!

A special medicine that blows away slump and burnout!

To those of you who are tired of everyday life and need support
<Doctor Slump> We give you a prescription for watching the live broadcast

JTBC’s new Saturday-Sunday drama <Doctor Slump>
First broadcast on January 27th [Sat] at 10:30 PM!

When squabbles turn to love in Doctor Slump

by tccolb

With the premiere now just over a week away, a new highlights reel has dropped for JTBC’s medical rom-com Doctor Slump, where we follow Park Shin-hye (Sisyphus) and Park Hyung-shik (Our Blooming Youth) as they grow from enemies to friends, and then to something more.

Taking us back to their high school days, the teaser begins with the origins of their rivalry when Nam Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye) transferred to the same school as Yeo Jung-woo (Park Hyung-shik). Thus began their petty squabbles, unwilling to share the top student position in their school.

We then jump ahead 14 years to the present, with Jung-woo now a famous plastic surgeon. Here, we get a brief but fun glimpse of fellow doctor Yoon Park (Delightfully Deceitful), who incidentally has a love-hate relationship with our hero as well.

But Jung-woo’s success is cut short by a pretty serious malpractice case, all the while Ha-neul – who is also in medicine – faces setbacks in her career that push her to quit. This is when that magical fate steps in, reuniting our leads when they’re both at rock bottom.

Their friends – including Gong Sung-ha (Daily Dose of Sunshine) – can see that our leads protest too much, insisting that they’re enemies and not first loves. Still, Ha-neul and Jung-woo find comfort in their mutual sadness and officially agree to become real friends.

We know, of course, that their cutely developing relationship isn’t exactly platonic, but our soon-to-be-lovers are flustered and confused. The teaser then comes to a close as they try to process how they really feel.

Directed by PD Oh Hyun-jong (The One and Only, Find Me in Your Memory) with scripts by Baek Sun-woo (My Roommate Is a Gumiho, What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim), JTBC’s Doctor Slump premieres next week on January 27, following Welcome to Samdal-ri in the weekend slot.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/01/when-squabbles-turn-to-love-in-doctor-slump/

• Blob 1

Sports Donga

Kim Dong-jun, Im Si-wan, Park Hyeong-sik... It's up! ‘The Empire’s Acting Idol’

Article entered 2024.01.18. 9:08 PM Original text of article
0001101080_001_20240118210805949.jpg?type=w540
Dongjun Kim, Siwan Lim, and Hyungsik Park (from left). Photo provided by KBS, Coupang Play, JTBC

The performance of 'acting idols' from the group Empire's children such as Kim Dong-jun, Park Hyeong-sik, and Im Si-wan is dazzling. They are clearly showing their presence as 'popular' actors through characters that break the existing image in the dramas they each star in.

Park Hyung-sik sets out to continue this upward trend with the JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump', which will premiere on the 27th. In this romantic comedy drama about the revival of doctors who fall into the biggest slump of their lives for their own reasons, he plays a star plastic surgeon who is pushed to the brink after a mysterious medical accident. It depicts a romance with Park Shin-hye, who plays an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome.

Park Hyeong-sik said, “The theme of slump touched me deeply,” and expressed confidence, “I will convey empathy and comfort by telling a story that everyone has experienced at least once in the harsh reality in a pleasant and deep way.”

Seungmi Lee, Sports Donga Reporter 

PARK HYUNGSIK FOR MARIE CLAIRE FEB 2024!

We met actor Park Hyeong-sik

(@phs1116), who returned with the drama

<Doctor Slump>. The full interview and pictorial,

in which he talks about what he learned and

collected while playing ‘Jungwoo’ in the work, and how

he continues to act with love for the scene,

can be seen in the February issue of Marie Claire.

instagram.com/p/C2Qs4RtL0h4/

GEK-Jz_aUAA-mL9?format=jpg&name=large

GEKiw6Xa0AANYcW?format=png&name=small

GEK_uQ_bcAA2AeP?format=jpg&name=medium