The Most Disgusting Drink Ever?

conscience

Guest dianannsano

This one herbal drink called NONI that's supposed to help your health (my dad is a herbal health freak).

Anyways, that thing is soooooooo nasty. When you just open the bottle, you can already smell it!!

Yuck!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cheerydumdum

during a period of time, i had stomach problems so my mom blended meals in the blender. so its like veggies and meat and rice and water put together. blech. and my mom also made her own version of V8. tasted like liquid raw mushrooms.

Guest aznprincess08

probably those bug drinks or intestine drinks that they blend on fear factor. just watching that show makes me cringe! :crazy:

Guest kimchibabygurl

i think it should be sligtly diluted light sauce + wasabi. it was a game forfeit that my group has to drink. it's so salty! i didn't mind the wasabi though...

Guest Justalilodreamer

this chinese herbal medicine. its BLACK and SOO BITter and yucky XP my mom makes it for me when i am sick =[

yup but its good for you :D

Perrier...

It's carbonated mineral water in a bottle.. *pukes* It's just so strange to have the feeling of soda in your mouth with the ordinary taste of water. Ew.

I AGREE. before i even tried it, i thought it would taste really good so this person poured me a bit and when i took a sip, omg, i was gonna puke. it made me feel so sick but i had to finish it -__-

Guest stellabella

Honey. I guess it's good for you before a race (I'm a X-country runner) and I drank a whole packet. That sheit was gross.

Guest Classic Example

This medicine thing called hanyak.. It's Korean and I had to drink it for my nose bleeds >.< The nastiest thing I have EVER tasted....

Guest FirstTheWorst

we were at burger king. we mixed coke, sprite, ketchup, fanta, nestea, hi-c, salt, fake leaf (from the fake plant display), hamburger oil (EW), french fry, pickles, onions, lettuce, lemonade, and bread. wow.. my friend had diarrea from drinking all of it.

Really. :huh:

I would have to say.....Bagged Tea. Nasty.

No one ever mentions milk--even if they hate it dearly. Brings tears to my eyes... :tears: ..

Guest A-I-Z-A

My mom made me drink pure liquified radish(white) when i ws young.... i hate d taste and d smell :crazy:

They say it cures asthma but it didnt work for me though...

Guest -.Gigi.-

BEER.

I was planning to never drink alcohol, but when I was a little kid I accidentaly took a sip of my dad's beer thinking it was my apple juice.

It just had to be the same color didn't it. >_>

My face was like :crazy::tears: !! It was only one sip, but now i'm traumatized and will never drink.

Archived