█ ███ [ Thai Net Idol Thread ]███ █

Guest b-fieze

Guest endless

man I don't know why people are complaining.

I think that the people posted here are cute and attractive.

And please there is a reason why people are ulzzhangs.... it's cuz they look better than the average person so of course not all the people in whatever country is going to look as good as them. And not just Thailand...EVERY country. I went to China and NO ONE that I saw looked as good as the ulzzhangs in the Chinese Ulzzhang thread (well a lot tried to look cute and utterly failed).

Thailand is really a country full of many different cultures now and days. Since it's the #1 travel country in the world, it's bound to have many different people there.

:rolleyes: If you're born in Thailand and take pride in Thai, then you're Thai. ^__^

If not...o_O Then what do you call Americans?

How sad. Americans can be beautiful but their entertainment industry is riddled with mixed celebrities and culture. And people all over are posting up mixed people, claiming that they're "Americans" when they're not. Claiming that this is the way Americans look and act. Sorry, American people in general, don't exist at all. Don't kid yourself.

i love to quote ppl words 555+

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Muddie Murda

Ah you know, I can't seem to find anything cute about four and mod. Hahaha don't hit me. My friend was disagreeing w/ me. They got a cute voice for singing, but that's about it. Maybe it's like Tangmoe. I didn't think she was pretty at first. But then I finally came to realize she was reallyyyyy pretty, then she ruined that b-mix guy's career <_<:D

Guest flyxme.

I'm not Thai..but I'm guessing that these Thai uhlzzangs are like Thai/Chinese or Thai/Korean, cause they really don't look a bit Thai to ME.&to those who say they don't look Thai.

I've seen 100% Thai and they are really tanned. I myself have not been to Thai, but I've seen clips of Thai land and people, and they are tanned. &seriously these uhlzzangs don't look like the peoples in the clips....lol

Thailand is really a country full of many different cultures now and days. Since it's the #1 travel country in the world, it's bound to have many different people there.

:rolleyes: If you're born in Thailand and take pride in Thai, then you're Thai. ^__^

If not...o_O Then what do you call Americans?

How sad. Americans can be beautiful but their entertainment industry is riddled with mixed celebrities and culture. And people all over are posting up mixed people, claiming that they're "Americans" when they're not. Claiming that this is the way Americans look and act. Sorry, American people in general, don't exist at all. Don't kid yourself.

:D Here's a 100% Thai for you:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5084/d34hh3.jpg

Sunisa Vicky Jett

American people DO exist. People FROM America are called Americans. Specifically Caucasians. *George Washington; 1st president is American*

If you are mixed for example Chinese mother&Caucasian father you'd be Chinese American.

&If you are born in America and you are Chinese/Korean/Japanese, etc you an American born ________.

(;

BTW, you saying that American ppl don't exist offends American people.

-

i have nothing else to say, but these ulzzangs are really pretty. (:

PST! SPOII is a GUY. i THiNK

Guest poopoo

people needa quit stereotyping and being so ignorant.

you can't assume someones race these days. if they look korean, they could be chinese, if theyre chinese they could be THAI.

the world is so diverse and tho a majority has similar traits, theres something called beauty products and lifestyle. many thais from the country are more tanned the city ones.

obviously ulzzangs are created by koreans so many ulzzangs try to do the ullzang look..you knw...white face, big eyes,e tc

its gettin offending sometimes cus its like..full 100% thai people can't look good? like "oh theyrre pretty, but they don't look thai" its like you're trying to say that thais can't be pretty o_O? but yeh i liked tanned thais anyway. nothing wrong with being tanned since now days everywun seems to be in whitening themselves pale. its exotic =D

GO CHECK IN THAI CELEBRITY THREAD THERS ALOT :D

but yehh matthew sorta looks like this one celebrity hes cute :D

Guest kkam jjak

i'm confused... don't thai/chinese/taiwanese people have a different word for "uhlzzang"? i mean uhlzzang is a korean word.. i thought there would have been a different term for their pretty internet people by now? can the word uhlzzang be directly translated by those countries... or atleast somewhat like it?

Guest *lilyisland*

i'm confused... don't thai/chinese/taiwanese people have a different word for "uhlzzang"? i mean uhlzzang is a korean word.. i thought there would have been a different term for their pretty internet people by now? can the word uhlzzang be directly translated by those countries... or atleast somewhat like it?

We use net Idol in Thailand I guess^^; but we used ulzzang here coz ulzzang is a familiar word to all the soompi members^^

Guest HaRuEhUn

t22.jpg

she reminds me of this guy>>

ResizeofIMG_4389.jpg

ResizeofIMG_4124.jpg

- - -

new GYPSY

i got this picture from her just now

gypsy-pinky.jpg

bbangssi

bbss.jpg

bbangssi-webcam1.gif

and Zinc?

actually, i dont know who he is.. but i find he has net idol potential

327875701.jpg

327897045.jpg

281967815.jpg

240040059.jpg

it's cool.. but sometimes a lil bit ridiculous when someone is struggling to be someone else..

Guest kkam jjak

We use net Idol in Thailand I guess^^; but we used ulzzang here coz ulzzang is a familiar word to all the soompi members^^

oooo ic .. haha thanks

Guest Muddie Murda

I'm not Thai..but I'm guessing that these Thai uhlzzangs are like Thai/Chinese or Thai/Korean, cause they really don't look a bit Thai to ME.&to those who say they don't look Thai.

I've seen 100% Thai and they are really tanned. I myself have not been to Thai, but I've seen clips of Thai land and people, and they are tanned. &seriously these uhlzzangs don't look like the peoples in the clips....lol

American people DO exist. People FROM America are called Americans. Specifically Caucasians. *George Washington; 1st president is American*

If you are mixed for example Chinese mother&Caucasian father you'd be Chinese American.

&If you are born in America and you are Chinese/Korean/Japanese, etc you an American born ________.

(;

BTW, you saying that American ppl don't exist offends American people.

-

i have nothing else to say, but these ulzzangs are really pretty. (:

PST! SPOII is a GUY. i THiNK

:D Ah, so if my post offends you, then you'd probably get my point if you think about it. :P

You REALLY can NOT based the WHOLE country's people by A FEW clips you'd seen of Thailand and its people.

If you're judging Thai's by what you see in the clips, then wow, Americans are nothing but violent people. Kill kill kill, money money money, according to all those gang and cop movies, that I've seen. :D And it's the only ones I've seen, so :D it's what I think of Americans.

If you really don't understand what I wrote in the previous post, then compare it to the one I've quoted. It's mainly meant for her/him. :rolleyes:

Guest baboba

Waoowee I really liike PakK! ^-^ Spec. as Ren na ka! ;P

NEW GYPSY!

-she updated soo many! :P But soo beautiful! ^-^

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg