█ ███ [ Thai Net Idol Thread ]███ █

Guest b-fieze

Guest loveable_grl

HOLY COW!!

There's a Thai Ulzzang page!?!?!

I never knew that until now. :blush: Half of the girls here don't even look thai. ^^

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Muddie Murda

Haha Yeah, in Thailand now and days, the people use a lot of skin lightening products. Gor, if you guys know him, his xwife (x right? Because he had a new gf...err he's in prison now T_T) uses it and she goes crazy when she's out need to get some asap. :D

Anyways! Khun! What's his Thai name? Haha because I was trying to find it...and his name didn't look Thai at all. Or is it just because his real name doesn't sound Thai-ish...or had it changed? Like Vicky Jett?

Guest b-fieze

Anyways! Khun! What's his Thai name? Haha because I was trying to find it...and his name didn't look Thai at all. Or is it just because his real name doesn't sound Thai-ish...or had it changed? Like Vicky Jett?

His Thai name is Nichkhun.

i think it is Thai name,he didn't change it. -*-

Guest sOrastar

why does everyone say they don't look thai.. aiyaa!! -___-

how are they supposed to look like anyways <___<

i like nick.. he's adorable ehhehe

i guess it's just like how people say i don't look like my race >__<

Guest JiNaB@biezZz

thx for ur pic ja micute.

Jinababiezzz >.<///

i'm wrong haha...

sorryT.T.....

hahaha,, it's okie b-fieze^^

i'm alright,,

it's not a big deal here neh><

find lotsa ma friends here

u got hi5^___^?

Guest PunchNine

You have to travel to Thailand to see it by ur eyes, ok?

True..I am a half Thai and half Japanese guy studying at a very famous international school in Bangkok and I have to tell u ppl who come to this thread and say bad things about Thai ppl that all the Thai girls and guys at my school are really good looking and we do have guys who even look more handsome than Nichkhun eventhough they are 100 % Thai so I don't have anything to explain other than if u don't believe come and see them by yourself

I'm pretty sure most of us (non-thais) here say that without the intention to offend, so for you thais here, don't take it too personally.

and I HAVE been to Thailand... and from my memory the people I saw there didn't look like the ullzzangs here at all. But of course I'm not thai so I don't know much, so forgive my ignorance.

How sad. Full Thais can be beautiful but their entertainment industry is riddled with mixed celebs, and people here are posting up mixed Thais claiming that they're "100% Thai" when they're not, and claiming that this is the way Thai people look. Sorry, full Thai people in general don't look like this. Don't kid yourselves.

Guest precious4e

man I don't know why people are complaining.

I think that the people posted here are cute and attractive.

And please there is a reason why people are ulzzhangs.... it's cuz they look better than the average person so of course not all the people in whatever country is going to look as good as them. And not just Thailand...EVERY country. I went to China and NO ONE that I saw looked as good as the ulzzhangs in the Chinese Ulzzhang thread (well a lot tried to look cute and utterly failed).

Guest Tonyc402

How sad. Full Thais can be beautiful but their entertainment industry is riddled with mixed celebs, and people here are posting up mixed Thais claiming that they're "100% Thai" when they're not, and claiming that this is the way Thai people look. Sorry, full Thai people in general don't look like this. Don't kid yourselves.

Dont kid yourself, theres no certain look for thais :rolleyes:

Guest dorkipoox

they're like all so pretty. *envies* I wish I can be that pretty. And I really want my fair skin back! Haha.

Guest flyxme.

Is it me or do they look like some Chinese uhlzzangs??? o___O

Cause the Thai girls at my school LOOK Thai. lol

in the pics...the girl doesn't look Thai her mom does...

Guest Muddie Murda

Thailand is really a country full of many different cultures now and days. Since it's the #1 travel country in the world, it's bound to have many different people there.

:rolleyes: If you're born in Thailand and take pride in Thai, then you're Thai. ^__^

If not...o_O Then what do you call Americans?

How sad. Americans can be beautiful but their entertainment industry is riddled with mixed celebrities and culture. And people all over are posting up mixed people, claiming that they're "Americans" when they're not. Claiming that this is the way Americans look and act. Sorry, American people in general, don't exist at all. Don't kid yourself.

:D Here's a 100% Thai for you:

d34hh3.jpg

Sunisa Vicky Jett

I didnt caome here for while hahaha

my friend who 's Thai tells me that asian people don't like their look except Thai people .

They think that their look is good. so they need not to surgery

natural beauty hehehe

cool !!!

Archived