_ambrosia

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest knickstorm

cummings' hours are numbered

no way, with so many more hrs to go, i think he's still good for maybe a little less than half a day

Guest papabear

why walt won't be around for long (spoiler warning!):

*because he's not the major villain this season, and he's about to find out that he doesn't have control over the situation--no control means he won't be very useful in taking the bad guy down, especially since he may not even know about his existence--maybe he'll grab a gun and kill himself, but I think he will be bawling as he's taken away*

Guest changie

does anyone else think they're showing too much of audrey and jack's relationship?? o_o iono i got annoyed

theres so much drama this seasonnnn! :o

Guest idyllic

dang. that was crazy again. i just watched my downloaded episode.

that was wild. i wouldn't think that the mic the whole motive, but perhaps the mic was feeding lies to walt as well?

i dont blame that girl for shooting him. she better not get punished for that. i mean if that happened to me and i had no way out i'd shoot too. that's what the goverment gets for going along with that sick plan. but it'll all work out in the end i gues =)

Guest papabear

still waiting for Kim! haha

*Well, Walt killed himself; that was somewhat of a surprise, I thought he might get shipped off to a federal prison or something. Looks like Mike N. and the First Lady may clash; now that Walt is dead, I wonder if the President will consider a cover-up. Let's see if there is a suicide note.

There are a lot of revenge killings on this show... victim or someone close to the victim killing a bad guy...*

Guest res0nate

Man.. I've got a friend that looks like the russian sex slave. It's a bit scary =\

Good ep though, kinda funny seeing Samwise get rocked by his sisters? bf.

edit - btw, the 24 game is ok. 2 damn dvds. Not "final" version though

Guest VersusVillain

Good ep though, kinda funny seeing Samwise get rocked by his sisters? bf.

I actually laughed when that happened. Probably shouldn't have.

Anywho, really good episode. Can't wait to see next week's.

Archived