_ambrosia

LOGAN is definetly a weak president. Absolutely relying too much on the people around. which will definetly come to hurt him.

He is no PALMER ~ R.I.P :tears:

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest res0nate

The president after Palmer was okay too in my opinion, he seems like he cared for his country; but this guy, he's just all about him and a legacy. He better be killed off!

Yeah, I don't know what happened to him after the plane crash. Unfortunately he's not gonna take up his post anytime soon.

Its interesting how the whole "chinese govt" factor of the plot from season 4 just seemed to have magically disappeared (especially considering Jack's return). I think this will resurface again in season 5 and/or actually be part of the main plot. I think this is sort of like when Audre and her dad got kidnapped in a past season. It was just a subplot to what was actually going on (actually that whole ordeal was so pointless.. xP)... For one thing you KNOW this isnt about some terrorist plot to "nerve gas" the US (as shown in the previews). If you think that you haven't watched enough 24...

:)

Guest papabear

what happened to barooz. kim. there are many missing factors, but I LOVE THIS SHOW~!

he disappeared, not sure if he was killed or if those who took him decided that he might be salvageable as a terrorist...

as for the Chinese coming back... they may, though if they pick up that thread again it seems more likely that they'll hire some third party to get rid of JB--who knows maybe it's JB's last season of 24...

Guest summerscent

now that 24 has begun......all of us will be hooked. the 2-day 2 hours start were just awesome. they sure started the fifith season with a BIG BANG!

Guest marc3lla

OMG! IM A BIG BIG FAN OF 24! gosh.. i love the monday episode.. i love the sunday episode.. the monday one was so long tho. stupid president, he kept on dragging on abt how he wanted mike to "FIX IT!" gosh he's sucha coward. he can't do anything, always relying on other ppl's help.. gosh jack bauer.. i love his cellphone.. haha...

this show is way too cool. i've been waiting for this since forever, can't wait for next week's episode!!

Guest dafleur

Honestly, he's such a whiny brat of a president. He keeps wanting things to happen and rely too heavily on other people. His wife has such a distant look constantly in her eyes heh, it's kinda queer.

poor martha. seems like walt and the president are doing a fine job of keeping the first lady dependent on meds and making her think she's crazy(er) than she actually is.

wow great first two episodes. especially the first 20 minutes of the 1st. i seriously was speechless when i was watching it. some crazy stuff going on.

already loving the 5th season more than the 4th. i'm glad they got rid of some people, because they were sort of dragging the plot down. i still feel bad for tony though :-(

i hate the new prez haha. so weak and indecisive and incompetent! haha.

poor martha. seems like walt and the president are doing a fine job of keeping the first lady dependent on meds and making her think she's crazy(er) than she actually is.

hahah yeah, but I don't think she thinks herself to be crazy. She seems sure that she's right, but she's probably just extremely frustrated that nobody believes her. There was a scene where she commented on how she didn't like the effects of the drugs and also the part where she went and got the evidence of the phone dialogue; she seems really sure of her capabilities. Eh well, hope she doesn't die; hope she finds out Walt's true nature; and hope she divorces that richard simmons of a husband.

what happened to barooz. kim. there are many missing factors, but I LOVE THIS SHOW~!

Barroz is alive~

He was rescued shortly after the exchange of Jack for him.

Curtis along with other CTU agents.

stormed the the warehouse where he was being held right before he could be executed.

THIS is a DELETED SCENE shown in the DVDs~

and according to the commentary the scene was cut out simply for time reasons.

Guest papabear

Barroz is alive~

He was rescued shortly after the exchange of Jack for him.

Curtis along with other CTU agents.

stormed the the warehouse where he was being held right before he could be executed.

THIS is a DELETED SCENE shown in the DVDs~

and according to the commentary the scene was cut out simply for time reasons.

haha that's nice to know they wrapped that plot thread up, even if it wasn't during the regular season...

wow, the first two episodes were amazing!

what a shock though! palmer and michelle dessler gone :(

Over 35 million people watched the premiere!

^ said so on the fox website :D

Guest idyllic

That is a MANs bag. A man. To even consider it EMO is .. it's appalling. I feel insulted =\

heh heh.

anyways, I think that the whole pressure on Logan is justified. I mean, if it actually took him that long to bring the Russians to the table to sign a treaty then he should be able the freak out a little bit with a bunch of innocent lives at his hand and then you got the whole problem that if CTU isn't able to recover the victims in time (even though they did) he would be showing weakness to the global community and embarassing the Russians.

you cannot show weakness and the whole country's reputation was on the line, which is rather a lot of pressure IMO.

i can't wait for monday though -- so exciting!

Yay! That bastard's going downnnn. To be honest, this episode was predictable but it was still great to see everything unfold. I think they're showing Jack's vulnerable side; he's getting older and maybe having a little more difficulty getting everything done, although he still does it.

Guest dafleur

GAH! why do i watch the previews? i so cannot wait for next week now. anyhoo, i knew there had to be a second mole, but i didn;t think it would be under those circumstances. :o

Archived