[drama 2007] Legend / Great King And Four Gods 태왕사신기

Guest liezle

Guest Marikoo

hi thanks for the constant update of this drama!

may i know how many eps are there?

Hi there tortyserox! Thanks for dropping by!

This drama contains 24 episodes.

I hope you'll watch it.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramalover

Thanks a lot liezle for sharing all the gifs,captures,teasers and updated news...Wow,it's only 24 episodes?

I'm expecting more episodes like most historical dramas I've seen..Looking forward to watch BYJ's new drama and

wish him all the best..

<Trans> The surprising preview of TWSSG

Title : The surprising preview of TWSSG

Source: 2007 Aug 31 17:30 News wire

korean to english translation by gaulsan

posted on BYJ's Quilt

(Seoul=Newswire)

The preview of the historic fantasy drama TWSSG (director Kim Jong Hak and Yoon Sang Ho, story by Song Ji Na and Park Kyung Soo) which has been arousing interest on various matters from actors to every step of its production, was released at last before its broadcast starting from September 10th, and became a major topic.

There are two teaser films, one 20 sec long and the other 40 sec. With the subtitle “On September 11th, 2007, the four symbols of gods will open their eyes, and the Great King, who were asleep for thousands of years, will return”, the 20-sec film showed BYJ as Hwanwoong sealing the symbols of the four gods, and the gorgeous scenes that the symbolic items reveal their power.

The 40-sec film shows the main characters with splendid spectacles as if it were a movie film. The main characters; BYJ as Damdeok skillfully slashing his sword; Moon Sori as Kiha dancing; Lee Ji-ah as Suzini charismatic as well as charming; Yoon Tae Yeong as Yon Ho Gae riding on a horse; and Oh Kwang Rok as Hyon Go holding the wand of Hyonmoo – all attract people’s eyes.

Moreover, fantastic scenes and battle scenes in a row shows us the scale of TWSSG.

The viewers got excited after watching the preview.

As there were only various rumors without any promotion in public, the preview stimulated an explosive response. Some of the viewers’ heated responses are: “is it a drama, or a movie?”, “every part of the preview was great. I would like it if there were more series of preview.”

The online response is also very exciting. After the preview was shown, the bulletin boards of portal sites such as DC inside, MBC gallery, and other Cafes were filled with hundreds of postings expressing their surprise and expectation. People who missed the preview on TV searched for the preview online and were also surprised.

TWSSG will start with a special issue on September 10th.

This drama is a story that starts from mythic era to Koguryo dynasty; directed by KJH and YSH and story by SJN and PKS; starring BYJ, MSR, LJA; music by Hisaishi Jo, the composer of “Howl’s Moving Castle” and “My Neighbor Totoro”; and song by Dong Bang Shin Ki.

A special issue will be broadcasted on 10th, and the first three part will be broadcasted on 11-13th at 9:55 pm, and from the next week, it will be broadcasted on every Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Information is also available via mobile homepage.

- Newswire (www.newswire.co.kr) -

Guest Marikoo

Anyone believe this series will get the highest rating in 2007?

I think when KIM PD (the producer and director of TWSSG) took the risk of producing this drama

he did not consider whether this drama will get the highest rating. The same with the case of

Bae Yong Joon when he spent two years of his very flourishing career just for this drama.

Both of them would like to create a masterpiece and to finish all the filming before its airing.

This is first in Korean drama that the story would not depend on the response of the audience

and rewrite the story according to their expectations and opinions.

Whether this drama will rate will be based entirely on its contents.

Nothing has been revealed yet except the roles of the main cast and

the existence of four gods in the story. Nobody knows what's the whole story.

Let's wait and see what's in store for us, the viewers.

weird that it's only 24ep, considering the amount of material they are covering...

As I said above, nothing has been written yet to explain the whole story.

We cannot say weird or anything until we've seen what they have to offer.

thanks mariko for your post above. you've said what i really like to say too. i guess for those who did not follow the progress of this drama would probably think otherwise.

anyway, 9 more days before the showing. i wish TWSSG's success.

More GIFs

posted by style/ http://cafe.daum.net/byjgallery

This came with an article but it's in hangul so i won't be posting it anymore unless we get translation later.

180l1188581962vi6.gif

180l11885819621rd6.gif

180l11885819622ul4.gif

180l11885819623ww1.gif

180l11885819624jd0.gif

180l11885819625zx5.gif

180l11885819626rq1.gif

180l11885819627ig4.gif

http://www.esportsi.com

전선옥기자 mr732177@esportsi.com

제보 및 보도자료 일간연예스포츠 & esportsi.com<저작권자 ⓒ 연예스포츠신문>

new photos from ~

보도자료 통신사 뉴스와이어(www.newswire.co.kr) 배포

보도자료 출처:티에스지프로덕션문화산업전문회사

these photos are from an article in www.newswire. we don't have translation yet so i'm just posting these photos.

nw0277762_0.jpg

20070830180622.165.0.jpg

Posted in KOB: Latest TWSSG Preview from MBC

it's a 2 minutes 8 seconds teaser :)

click here to download the vod [oppsie, i just realized that i put a wrong link. i corrected it and you can download now]

vod made by 김도연 : http://cafe.daum.net/byjgallery

screencaps

Seori posted this on Freeboard of herMesyongjun.com

posted by joanne in byj's quilt

11886945355b00172009074ks6.jpg

11886945355b00207309081ac3.jpg

11886945355b00224409082ur5.jpg

11886945355b00226309082iz6.jpg

11886945355b00278309090ho5.jpg

11886945355b00298309092sk0.jpg

oppsie, sorry i didn't realized that i posted the wrong link on the new teaser of twssg. i corrected the above posted and you can start downloading now.

for those who doesn't want to download you can click here to watch the new teaser. :)

[Trans] Scene of Damdeok and Suzini at the Market Street

Korean to English Translation by Joanne in BYJ's Quilt

note : i only extracted from the original post of Joanne in Quilt the dialogue between Damdeok and Suzini

i find this scene cute :)

Damdeok : Hey!

Suzini : Hey?

Damdeok : Are you attracted to me so terribly?

Suzini : What?

Damdeok : No, even if you are very much attracted to a man, girl has to maintain dignity. How come you are following me all day long? Huh, is this what you want?...Come here, Come here~ Here.

62871257ak5.jpg

screencap by makishi / http://cafe.daum.net/byjgallery

Guest kyotoji

hmmm... i am so excited now... cos my friend ask me to watch on her behalf... hahahaha... funny right? :w00t:

wooo... saw BYJ's new image... he seems to be more fatter...

but i still cant get used to seeing his LONG hair and WITHOUT specs ...

only 24 episodes? i expect more cos normally periodic/war dramas that i have watched so far are more longer than this.

by the way, will there be any fansub group subbing for this drama? me having prob with periodic/war vocab terms it used. :huh::blink:

only 24 episodes? i expect more cos normally periodic/war dramas that i have watched so far are more longer than this.

by the way, will there be any fansub group subbing for this drama? me having prob with periodic/war vocab terms it used. :huh::blink:

hello kyotoji! yes there's only 24 episodes of TWSSG.

not really sure if there are any fansub groups subbing TWSSG. i hope that there'll be one :) i'll let everyone know if i found one. ;)

btw, i also hope that clubbox owners uploading the drama will promote their clubbox here.

The MV is out!

[MV] TWSSG's Main Theme Song 'A Thousand Years'

sung by TVXQ

source : TVXQ soompi thread

thanks guys for the links! :)

[MV] TVXQ - Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi OST is available in http://clubbox.co.kr/ONTVXQ. U can download from there. :D

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Dong Bang Shin Ki - Love Song Of A Thousand Years MV [gomcat].avi [36.6MB] (Incomplete; beginning not recorded; feat. drama scenes)

to watch in flash version click here

source : tvxq thread in bestiz

posted by tigger in BYJ's Quilt

Where to watch TWSSG

posted by suehan in BYJ's Quilt and KOB

The website address is www.cdmatv.com. [click on english for the language]

Once you enter the website, there will be a popup 'TV.' Down the center of the window, there will be 4 different selection bars. In the first selection category, there are the Korean TV stations that you can watch from. To watch MBC, you can pick from choice 11 (MBC Chuncheon), 23 (MBC Mokpo), 26 (MBC Chungju) and 29 (MBC Ulsan). If you click one of those four channels, you will be able to watch 'TWSSG'. You may not understand Korean, but at least you can watch it without commercials.

If you want to watch on a more clean screen, please follow the directions below.

1. Go to same website, www.cdmatv.com

2 Delete the pop up, and you will be able to see the page below.

66ob3vr.jpg

3 Click the 2nd box from the top.

4 Go to the one of the three websites below.

http//www.busanmbc.co.kr

http://www.mokpombc.co.kr

http://www.ulsanmbc.co.kr

5 Click 'on air' and 'TV' on the top of the home page.

Here is the broadcasting schedule (Korean time):

September 10 (Mon.) 9:55 PM (time applies to all shows) - 'TWSSG Special'

September 11~13 (Tues.~Thurs.) – Episodes 1~3

Starting September 19 (Every Wed. and Thurs.) – Regular Broadcast

For other live streaming links you can also watch here ~

http://www.tvxbox.com/ [just click mbc below the screen]

mms://live.imbc.com/OnAirTV

Guest kyotoji

hello kyotoji! yes there's only 24 episodes of TWSSG.

not really sure if there are any fansub groups subbing TWSSG. i hope that there'll be one :) i'll let everyone know if i found one. ;)

btw, i also hope that clubbox owners uploading the drama will promote their clubbox here.

helloooo....

thanks for the info.

Ya... pls let me or rather us know on the subs.

Would greatly appreciated if u will post on the main post on pg 1 of this thread.

Cos i am still studying...not alot of time to pop in .... and i will have hard time searching high and low for this if u or any1 has posted this up. :ph34r:

Archived