Editing posts

Guest moley

oO;;
I've been trying to edit my status page for my selling thread for the past hour now and I keep getting an "IPS Driver Error." Help? Or is it just the forum?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been trying to edit my status page for my selling thread for the past hour now and I keep getting an "IPS Driver Error."

Help? Or is it just the forum?

I need your password and link to the topic to see the error for myself. If you like, you can reset your password to something else before you tell me it and change it back after I'm done. Please PM me the information.

^i can't edit mine either, should i PM you too?

Yes you can send me your information too. Your password + the link of a topic you're trying to edit.

This seems to be a global issue affecting many people so I will not need anyone else besides the two people above to send me their information.

Ive tried both of your accounts and I seem to be able to edit them fine in IE, Firefox, and Opera. I've tried multiple times and they seem to work. We did upgrade the software this morning to a newer version which is possibly attributing to the problem. However since I cant seem to reproduce the problem, I can't really tell whats wrong. Try clicking the "delete all cookies" link on the bottom of the main forum page and logging in again. If that doesn't help let me know and also tell me what internet browser and version you guys are using.

If anyone else is having similar problems please post the type of browser and version that you have.

Thanks..

Guest don'tpan!c

I have the same problem and I've deleted Soompi cookies twice, and I also tried logging out then logging back in. But I still can't edit the first post in my fanfic.

I'm using Netscape 7.2.

I also deleted the cookies, logged in again...but still can't edit my posts. I usually use Avant Browser, but I did it on IE and it doesn't work either.

Guest HienSTAR

Hum.. it works for me. However, I notice that it now shows the time/date of when it was last edited. I don't like that feature. T_T; But it's okay. Lol.

By the way, I did it with Firefox.. so maybe you guys should try with that? :)

-EDIT-

Greaaaat.. so this time I really did have to edit one of my threads.. and I can't anymore. I could only edit that first time. :(

EDIT AGAIN

Just seeing if I can edit this more than once. o.o;

Yup, I can.. but not on threads I started. :/

Guest oh so delicious

hm.... just tried editing one of my posts as well... It doesn't work and it just tells me to refresh. I did and it went back to the original post.

the browser i'm using is mozilla firefox.

Errs... it worked for this post?! :blink:

Guest asianrice

I'm also having the same problem.

I am able to edit replies that I've made in other thread, but I can't edit my own thread's first post.

Some people told me that I had to be a F.O.S. (Friend of Soompi?) to be able to edit my posts now, which means I have to donate money... oO?

I was able to edit my posts before, but I have a question, and since this topic is related, I didn't want to start a new thread. How come we didn't have to be F.O.S. before to edit our posts...?.....

Some people told me that I had to be a F.O.S. (Friend of Soompi?) to be able to edit my posts now, which means I have to donate money... oO?

I was able to edit my posts before, but I have a question, and since this topic is related, I didn't want to start a new thread. How come we didn't have to be F.O.S. before to edit our posts...?.....

AsianRice's member group isn't FOS but she could edit hers now, so I don't think that's the case.

-- Thao

Archived