Details:

Network: TVING

Genre: romance, drama

Episodes: 20

Director: Ko Jae Hong

Writer: Hwang Hye Ji

Airdate: June, 2022

Plot:

A story about an aspiring college student lyricist who intertwined with several men after discovering a note with lyrics that makes her fall in love for a month.

Cast:

Kim Do Young as Jung Shi Ho

He is the guy friend who knows about the secret to the mysterious notebook. He is a college student who is pursuing his dreams and love but is also struggling with his wounds from grade school days.

Han Ji Hyo as Seo Hee Soo

She is the only one who knows the secret of the magical notebook and he becomes worried when she tries to use the notebook to embark on a one-month romance.

teaser:

OST

Spoiler

FORUM RULES

Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

NCT’s Doyoung Is One Of Many Men In Line For Han Ji Hyo In 1st Poster For New Romance Drama

TVING’s upcoming drama “To X Who Doesn’t Love Me” has unveiled its premiere date and first poster!

“To X Who Doesn’t Love Me” is a new romance drama about a magical notebook that can make anyone fall in love with someone for one month. When Seo Hee Soo, a college student and aspiring lyricist with low self-esteem (played by Han Ji Hyo), stumbles upon the notebook, she winds up becoming entangled with multiple men, including her guy friend Jung Shi Ho (played by NCT’s Doyoung).

In the newly released teaser poster for the drama, Seo Hee Soo has a line of handsome men waiting to be her flavor of the month. Clutching her magical notebook in one hand, she declares in the caption, “I change the man [I’m seeing] once a month!”

Meanwhile, the tagline under the barcode reads, “Caution: this romance comes with an expiration date.”

Standing against the backdrop of a calendar, Kim Kang Wook (played by Son Hyun Woo) is labeled “last month,” Park Joon Young (played by Kim Ji Hoon) is labeled “this month,” and Kim Do Bin (played by Bang Jae Min) is labeled “next month.”

However, it remains a mystery what kind of role Jung Shi Ho—whose tag reads simply “?”—will play in Seo Hee Soo’s busy love life. The only man in line who faces the camera, Jung Shi Ho stands slightly off to the side and seems to know something the other men don’t. Will he end up being the next name written in Seo Hee Soo’s notebook?

To-X-Who-Doesnt-Love-Me-2.jpg

“To X Who Doesn’t Love Me” will premiere on July 14.

NCT’s Doyoung Is One Of Many Men In Line For Han Ji Hyo In 1st Poster For New Romance Drama | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

NCT’s Doyoung And Han Ji Hyo Have Adorable Chemistry In Upcoming Romance Drama Poster

TVING’s upcoming drama “To X Who Doesn’t Love Me” shared a new poster of the main leads!

“To X Who Doesn’t Love Me” is a new romance drama about a magical notebook that can make anyone fall in love with someone for one month. When Seo Hee Soo (Han Ji Hyo), a college student and aspiring lyricist with low self-esteem, stumbles upon the notebook, she winds up becoming entangled with multiple men including her guy friend Jung Shi Ho (NCT’s Doyoung).

The newly released poster captures Seo Hee Soo and Jung Si Ho standing heart-flutteringly close together. Seo Hee Soo looks surprised with wide eyes while Jung Shi Ho smiles brightly next to her. On the cover of Hee Soo’s lyric writing notebook are pictures of her club senior Kim Kang Wook (Son Hyun Woo), Park Joon Young (Kim Ji Hoon), who she met at the library, and Kim Do Bin (Bang Jae Min), who is a vocalist for the songwriting club.

Kim Kang Woo is labeled as her ex-ex-boyfriend, while Park Joon Young is labeled as her ex-boyfriend. The text pointing toward Kim Do Bin reads, “You’re next?” raising questions about Seo Hee Soo’s future relationship. Furthermore, the text on the side of the poster reads, “I’ve found him! This month’s boyfriend!” building anticipation for the upcoming fantasy romance story.

Doyoung-Han-JI-Hyo-629x900.jpeg

“To X Who Doesn’t Love Me” will premiere on July 14. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

NCT’s Doyoung And Han Ji Hyo Have Adorable Chemistry In Upcoming Romance Drama Poster | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

NCT’s Doyoung Can’t Help But Be Worried About Han Ji Hyo’s Short-Lived Relationships In “Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” Posters

TVING’s upcoming drama “Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” shared new posters of the main leads!

“Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” is a new romance drama about a magical notebook that can make anyone fall in love with someone for one month. When Seo Hee Soo (Han Ji Hyo), a college student and aspiring lyricist with low self-esteem, stumbles upon the notebook, she winds up becoming entangled with multiple men including her guy friend Jung Shi Ho (NCT’s Doyoung).

The newly released posters feature Seo Hee Soo and Jung Shi Ho and their contrasting thoughts about her temporary flings that become established through the magical notebook. First off, Seo Hee Soo is shedding tears, hinting that her romance life isn’t going smoothly. She never had any dating experience before, but after coming across a notebook, her life takes a drastic turn. The text on the poster reads, “It’s okay even if… it’s a month-long relationship.”

Han-Ji-Hyo.jpeg

On the other hand, Jung Shi Ho is resting his chin on top of a pile of books and staring straight ahead with a worried expression. He’s the only one who knows about Seo Hee Soo’s notebook, and he’s concerned about the relationships she forms with it. As he watches her boyfriend change every month, he wonders, “A month-long relationship… is it okay to just let her be?”

NCT-Doyoung.jpeg

Chief Producer (CP) Park Sang Hyuk commented, “‘Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me’ focuses on expressing the growth and love of young people in their 20s and 30s by combining a new subject of an aspiring lyricist with the familiar themes of self-esteem and love. Please show lots of interest.”

“Dear X Who Doesn’t Love M” will premiere on July 14 at 4 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser here!

NCT’s Doyoung Can’t Help But Be Worried About Han Ji Hyo’s Short-Lived Relationships In “Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” Posters | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: NCT’s Doyoung, Han Ji Hyo, And More Test Their Chemistry At Script Reading For “Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me”

TVING’s upcoming drama “Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” has shared a glimpse behind the scenes of its first script reading!

Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” is a new romance drama about a magical notebook that can make anyone fall in love with someone for one month. When Seo Hee Soo, a college student and aspiring lyricist with low self-esteem (played by Han Ji Hyo), stumbles upon the notebook, she winds up becoming entangled with multiple men, including her guy friend Jung Shi Ho (played by NCT’s Doyoung).

The newly released video begins with footage of the stars running through their lines at the table read, before rewinding all the way back to the cast members introducing themselves to the entire room at the very beginning.

Han Ji Hyo describes her character Seo Hee Soo by explaining, “Hee Soo is someone who is very love-starved and desperate for love. So there are times when she feels very insecure and lonely. But she’s someone who can sincerely root for someone, who has a strong sense of responsibility, and who is very warm. She’s someone who would be a great friend to keep by your side.”

Meanwhile, Doyoung introduces his character by saying, “Shi Ho is a kid with emotional scars from his school days. But his wounds heal after he meets Hee Soo, and he naturally winds up developing one-sided feelings for her.”

Kwon Ah Reum will be playing the role of Park Se Jin, an honest and daring part-time worker who isn’t afraid of expressing her feelings. The actress describes her character as “someone who is bold and knows how to say the things she wants,” as well as someone who is “like a bulldozer” when pursuing the person she likes.

Bang Jae Min will play Kim Do Bin, a handsome and talented vocalist in the singer-songwriter club who gets involved with Seo Hee Soo because of her magical notebook. “On the outside, he looks a bit prickly and aloof, but I think he’s actually a very caring and considerate person in his heart,” he explains.

Son Hyun Woo will be playing Kim Kang Wook, an aloof older student in the same club as Seo Hee Soo. The actor remarks with a shy laugh, “Hyun Woo is the most popular guy on campus, and though it’s a bit embarrassing for me to say this myself, he’s a good singer and is also very handsome.”

Finally, Kim Ji Hoon describes his character Park Joon Young—a puppy-like younger guy that Seo Hee Soo meets at the library—as “an aggressive younger guy who falls in love with Hee Soo at first sight.”

“Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” premieres on July 14 and will be available

[나를 사랑하지 않는 X에게] 한지효X도영X권아름X방재민X손현우X김지훈 미리 엿보기\ | 대본리딩 - YouTube

Watch: NCT’s Doyoung, Han Ji Hyo, And More Test Their Chemistry At Script Reading For “Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

NCT’s Doyoung, Han Ji Hyo, And Kwon Ah Reum Are All Smiles For “Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” Poster

A special poster for TVING’s original drama “Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” has been released.

“Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” is a new romance drama about a magical notebook that can make anyone fall in love with someone for one month. When Seo Hee Soo (Han Ji Hyo), a college student and aspiring lyricist with low self-esteem, stumbles upon the notebook, she winds up becoming entangled with multiple men including her guy friend Jung Shi Ho (NCT’s Doyoung).

Spoilers

Previously, the drama revealed the relationships between the characters who are intertwined in various ways as best friends from high school, drinking buddies, and co-workers from a part-time job, raising more curiosity about the story that will unfold in the future.

The first three episodes depicted the stories of Hee Soo, who started a romance she had dreamed of through a special lyric notebook, and Shi Ho, who seems to have feelings for Hee Soo and knows about the secret of Hee Soo’s special notebook. The drama also portrayed how Se Jin (Kwon Ah Reum) slowly approached Shi Ho with her honest emotions.

The phrase written on the poster, “Is there an expiration date between us too?” raises anticipation for the story of the three people who seem to go back and forth between love and friendship. Moreover, the question brings attention to what will happen to Hee Soo and Park Jun Young (Kim Ji Hoon), a younger man who she met at the library and started dating.

dear-x-1072x1536.jpeg

Episodes 4-6 of “Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” will be released on July 21.

NCT’s Doyoung, Han Ji Hyo, And Kwon Ah Reum Are All Smiles For “Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” Poster | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

NCT’s Doyoung And Han Ji Hyo’s New Drama “Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” Releases Cute Behind-The-Scenes Photos

TVING’s new drama “Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” has shared a glimpse of the adorable real-life chemistry between its stars!

“Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” is a romance drama about a magical notebook that can make anyone fall in love with someone for one month. When Seo Hee Soo, a college student and aspiring lyricist with low self-esteem (played by Han Ji Hyo), stumbles upon the notebook, she winds up becoming entangled with multiple men, including her guy friend Jung Shi Ho (played by NCT’s Doyoung).

Kwon Ah Reum stars in the drama as Park Se Jin, an honest and daring part-time worker who isn’t afraid of expressing her feelings, while Son Hyun Woo plays Kim Kang Wook, an aloof older student in the same club as Seo Hee Soo. Kim Ji Hoon also appears in the drama as Park Joon Young, a puppy-like younger guy that Seo Hee Soo meets at the library.

The newly released behind-the-scenes photos capture the fun atmosphere on set and the easy chemistry between the stars, who are all roughly around the same age. When they aren’t focused on getting into character, the cast is all laughs as they joke around with one another between takes.

Check out all the new behind-the-scenes photos from filming below!

Han-Ji-Hyo-Doyoung-800x800.jpeg

Doyoung-800x800.jpeg

Spoiler

Han-Ji-Hyo-1-800x800.jpeg

Doyoung-Kwon-Ah-Reum-800x800.jpeg

Han-Ji-Hyo-Son-Hyun-Woo-800x800.jpeg

Doyoung-Han-Ji-Hyo-Kwon-Ah-Reum-800x800.

Kim-Ji-Hoon-800x800.jpeg

Son-Hyun-Woo-800x800.jpeg

NCT’s Doyoung And Han Ji Hyo’s New Drama “Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” Releases Cute Behind-The-Scenes Photos | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

NCT’s Doyoung, Han Ji Hyo, Kwon Ah Reum, And Kim Ji Hoon Continue Their Complex Love Square In “Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me”

TVING’s “Dear X Who Doesn’s Love Me” has shared an exciting sneak peek of the upcoming episode!

Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” is a romance drama about a magical notebook that can make anyone fall in love with someone for one month. When Seo Hee Soo (Han Ji Hyo), a college student and aspiring lyricist with low self-esteem, stumbles upon the notebook, she winds up becoming entangled with multiple men including her guy friend Jung Shi Ho (NCT’s Doyoung).

Spoilers

Previously, the drama revealed the relationships between the characters who are intertwined in various ways as best friends from high school, drinking buddies, and co-workers from a part-time job, raising more curiosity about the story that will unfold in the future.

The first three episodes depicted the stories of Hee Soo, who started a romance she had dreamed of through a special lyric notebook, and Shi Ho, who seems to have feelings for Hee Soo and knows about the secret of Hee Soo’s special notebook. The drama also portrayed how Se Jin (Kwon Ah Reum) slowly approached Shi Ho with her honest emotions.

The newly released stills foreshadow the complicated love square between Hee Soo, Shi Ho, Se Jin, and Park Jun Young (Kim Ji Hoon). Hee Soo and Shi Ho share a moment at a pojangmacha (outdoor drinking establishment), and their expressions are filled with complex emotions. Shi Ho also experiences turbulence in his heart when he faces Hee Soo with her new boyfriend, and Hee Soo looks troubled as she walks around campus with a confused look. Moreover, Se Jin is starting to approach Shi Ho with more determination to win his heart, and her face lights up with joy when she’s near him.

Doyoung-Kim-Ji-Hoon-Han-Ji-Hyo-1-800x545

Kwon-Ah-Reum-Doyoung-1-800x550.jpg

Spoiler

Doyoung-Kwon-Ah-Reum-3-800x800.jpg

Kwon-Ah-Reum-2-800x800.jpg

Doyoung-4-800x800.jpg

Han-Ji-Hyo-2-800x800.jpg

Doyoung-2-800x800.jpg

Kim-Ji-Hoon-Han-Ji-Hyo-800x800.jpg

Doyoung-1-800x800.jpg

Han-Ji-Hyo-800x800.jpg

Doyoung-800x800.jpg

Han-Ji-Hyo-Doyoung-2-800x800.jpg

Han-Ji-Hyo-Doyoung-1-800x800.jpg

In the next three episodes, the four characters will travel to the beach. Despite the fact that they’re on a trip together, they’ll be preoccupied with their own thoughts. Si Ho won’t be happy to see Hee Soo and Park Jun Young being in lovey-dovey mood, but he’ll try to hide his feelings, whereas Se Jin will be straightforward about her feelings for Si Ho.

Episodes 4 to 6 of “Dear X Who Doesn’s Love Me” will air on July 21 at 4 p.m. KST.

NCT’s Doyoung, Han Ji Hyo, Kwon Ah Reum, And Kim Ji Hoon Continue Their Complex Love Square In “Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Han Ji Hyo, NCT’s Doyoung, And More Shyly Adapt To Fast-Paced Photo Shoot For “Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me”

TVING has given viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the poster shoot for “Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me”!

Romance drama “Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” is about a magical notebook that can make anyone fall in love with someone for one month. When Seo Hee Soo (Han Ji Hyo), a college student and aspiring lyricist with low self-esteem, stumbles upon the notebook, she winds up becoming entangled with multiple men, including her friend Jung Shi Ho (NCT’s Doyoung).

The clip begins with Han Ji Hyo’s emotional solo photo shoot. Although she’s just standing still for her photos, the actress impresses by only taking a brief moment before she starts tearing up to create the perfect shot.

After Doyoung’s solo shoot, the two get together to take their friendship photos. After a couple cute poses, Doyoung hides and shyly comments, “This is hard…”

Later, Han Ji Hyo is joined by Seo Hee Seo’s other romantic interests, Son Hyun Woo and Kim Ji Hoon. She asks the model-turned-actors, “What do you have to do to make your legs look long when you’re sitting?” Kim Ji Hoon jokes, “You just have to have long legs.” As he continues to joke around, Han Ji Hyo looks at the camera and jokingly asks, “This is going out [in the making video], right? We have to let people know about his attitude.”

Finally, Han Ji Hyo and Doyoung take photos with the concept of Kwon Ah Reum jumping in between them. It takes her a few tries to confidently push through, but the trio have fun joking around and smiling brightly.

Watch the full video below!

You can check out some of the final posters here and here!

Watch: Han Ji Hyo, NCT’s Doyoung, And More Shyly Adapt To Fast-Paced Photo Shoot For “Dear X Who Doesn’t Love Me” | Soompi

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Drama 2022] To X Who Doesn’t Love Me, 나를 사랑하지 않는 X에게