Shao Yu Qi as Li Yuheng
Zhou Qi Qi as Ai Jia
Bo Zi Cheng as Xia Zhi
Liu Jun as Jiang Tao
Cheng Tai Shen as Xie Zetian
Guo Xiao Ran as Lin Yiceng
Wang Ce

Synopsis:

Largely inspired from 12 real-life airplane cases, the story follows an aspiring civil aviation pilot (portrayed by Seven Tan) struggling to work with her cold and strict captain (played by Wang Kai) because of their personality clashes. However, after experiencing several risky and life-threatening aviation incidents together, they grow to value and eventually love each other.

Credit: MDL, Dramawiki

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Flight To You 向风而行 starring Wang Kai & Seven Tan Song Yun
  • 1 month later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Flight To You 向风而行 premiering Dec 26, starring Wang Kai & Seven Tan Song Yun
11 hours ago, SC2019 said:

@jadore1 their weibo page announced a Dec 26 premiere

Thank you ... I have only rewatched CLJ this past month :blush: so looking forward to Flight to You ... I like both Wang Kai & Seven Tan Song Yun , so flying with them into love for 2023 is a nice beginning  :kiss_wink:

• Blob 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Flight To You 向风而行 premiering Dec 26, starring Wang Kai & Seven Tan Song Yun

6 subbed episodes. FL is a very good pilot but to join and thrive as an Airline Capitan she will need to work extra  ( as a good and strong women are known to do LOL  :tounge_wink:) and her roommate pointed out , her temper and jumping to conclusions /judging  is her fire and oil I guess so I am waiting to see how will she bring harmony in herself and her job.  

ML I have no issues with being strict and serious , I would hope every pilot is like that when I am on that plane .

I find  only / almost  on the job training of the stewardesses insufficient and I have no idea how her roommate who looks and acts like a retard got the job since she needs somebody to clean and serve after her and the other stewardess that froze when the passenger ( a sexually sick elder wanted more service than the airline provides ), in the training she replied quite professionally but in the real world she totally froze and lost it , so what you say and what you do needs to be worked on .  This industry / job (in the part of world i occupied)  has been always promoted as a dumb blonde who caters to immature men , and the FL and stewardesses  spouting  'freedom' ' see the world' when explaining why they wanted the job ,  forgot that at the end of the day it is a service industry with very very very demanding physical, mental and emotional stamina .   When I was 'choosing' my career I could not stomach an idea of being on the plane all the time and truth be told my bedside manner is selective so watching this drama I am kind of intrigued if things have changed .   

ep 7. smugness excessive pride in oneself or one's achievements .   This writer is really throwing me in a dilemma of how to describe this /his/her  character of FL ... I would go for egotist as well as few other choice words . ( Its almost like she was not respected , based on the mother's insane demands so she does not respect others )  

Our poor Capitan,  I am not sure where he gets the patience , but I guess they need pilots and its not something you just pick up from the un employment line , so he is definitely a better man . ( I hate female b***hes  as much as male b***rds ... I don't like kissass but i don't like disrespect either )  

I have to remember that she only spent time with cows in transport and a dotting old captain and his young sidekick , so she worked in  a strange different environment .  When they trained overseas , ML rightly pointed out that what you knew of that plane and the 'new plane' is extensive .   

Ep. 8.  she got demoted ... and I have no issues ..I really hope that she changes because the person that she is now is not fit for a Captain. 

• LOL 1

up to ep 10 ...In these 2 episodes I realized that our FL was like scalded cat ...scratching, fighting, insecure . Initially I thought flying is her one way of escaping intolerable relationship with her mother but observing all her books and mastery and competence as a pilot , she definitely has a genuine liking for it .  Mr. Ni's life story and contribution to the current situation only opens the eyes to the fact that in her case Mr J is unqualified to be in the position that he is in (If I was a betting person I would say that his wife left him LOL ) .

Our Mr Gu in his own quiet way is letting the scalded cat come to him ...our story just picked up very good progress , both personally and professionally :thumbsup:

ep 11/12 ...she is back in the cockpit .:tounge_wink:..do they really call it that these days LOL   ...Wang Kai is my sweetie and a cool  cockpitter  and he is very aware of her as a woman ...when pinning new wings on her uniform he was almost sweating and 7 was not making it easy for him but she is definitely improving .  

13&14 ...I like when we are shown how just a little careless mistake here, little ignorance there, little panic here , little incompetence there leads to a crescendo of a big bang .

I have to go back and rewatch these two episodes again ...our entire staff from top on down will need some reflection...maybe my Capitan Gu is a very serious man, perfectionist and super responsible;   however,  without man like him I would think our daily lives would be just that much more chaotic and irresponsible .  

• Like 1

Wow end of 14...what a case for Capitain Gu to investigate .....so many suspects , so many questions?

x  Flight 3604 ...I thought both pilots have the equal equipment and command , and why showing only one set of pilot feet/ brakes ?  How did BOTH set of brakes fail? what was communicated to Air Control? 

x Flight 787 Did Capitain J take his foot off his brakes? or he was instructing 7 to press her brake , meaning that his foot was not on the brake. He also took his eyes of the runway as well as the dashboard.  

x The Air Control staff all get up to watch the show instead of supplying  coordinates and possible direction for the sliding plane to turn left , right or flight 787 based on their speed /distance they should turn or brake ( I guess they can't tell the pilot what to do but they could have said 50 meters or something like that ) 

x Stewardess 1 ...why was she crouching in front of the passenger seat and gave him her WeChat? 

x Stewardess 2 ... just because he is famous actor safety rules of seat belts was not enforced. 

x Stewardess 3... when you are told to check all the toilets and seats you check .  That booze bar in the plane open so anyone going to the toilet could slip in and play with drinks or food ?  

Check mark >I could not find one in the menu ...Co-Pilot , our own FL prevented a crash .  How did she know  that brakes alone will not prevent the accident due to the distance or speed or or ???  This is a tricky situation do you follow your senior or do you as a co pilot have to make your own decision???    I think I can safely say that ep 15 and 16 will be a dream case for Capitan Gu's operational procedures manual.   

15&16....Our 7 is becoming more and more likeable and her relationship with Capitan Gu is promising ...they are working together and they might be denying the attraction and not looking for love , but the fates are throwing them together and they really are good for each other ...getting the shirt off his back has a new meaning now LOL  :love:

So the simulator shows 30 meters and Capitan J felt that he was right in just applying the brakes; however, the other plane was the one moving on to them , so even if he managed to stop 787 , the flight 3604 with failed brakes was still coming on to them and could have crashed into them 100%.. 7 turning the plane avoided that scenario 100% . 

I would not watch c-dramas if its not for love, romance , men and women dealing with daily relationships and different careers and choices ; however , its the authentic emotions and characteristics that give every drama that unique flavour and I remember them for something maybe simple and yet made my heart happy to be part of . 

CX has changed so much and certain scenes that i valued in the 17 & 18 are maybe not romantic as much as crush for me ....did I mention before I love Capitan Gu's hands LOL  , another scene was CX getting respect and recognition form the Doctor ..and that flight map just spells I love you :heart:

19 & 20 ... Both Gu Nanting and Cheng Xiao are proving to be cream of the crop and their work ethic is phenomenal...thank god there is a smart and  progressive CEO; otherwise their hard work would have been wasted ...maybe not wasted because that spark that they sent flying through their information video will impact someone , somewhere and Mr J will be left with his own little balls of inability to view a larger picture of todays world .  

GN's mom is amazing, she zeroed in that 'mothers' were not mentioned in the video as well as GN's  single status and guilt/fear of new relationships.  

Cheng Xiao's upbringing and iceberg size of her mother's fear /prejudice of air industry (she still takes the train only) was responsible in produceding the diamond that is CX , and GN polishing that diamond in turn started melting his own sub conscious traumas .  Too bad that nowhere on this planet do we have a 'human' optimal support yet ...but with all the false structures/institutions/treaties  falling down this year , the chaos that is asking all of us to be responsible for our own sustainable sovereignty , our own health/strength/dreams will test all of us to the max and we might not have a choice but to learn to' fly' with less fear and more confidence .  Jiayou :love:

• Blob 1

I love this stage of love in good C dramas ….the angst, the insecurities, the unknown and unpredictable, changeable, euphoric :love:.

I am elevating CX  to the moon by ep 22   ( LOL I had her with the ‘cows’  originally but boy has she earned my respect, my love and admiration, my sincere appreciation …… intelligent , passionate and totally elite as a person and a pilot )

Ep 21 & 22  I laughed at Capitan Gu trying to keep his distance at the restaurant ( I wonder how CX explained Song’s absence from celebratory dinner )

Just few  outstanding lines …ep 22 @21 …”No one is dating me ..Either you send me a boyfriend or let me join the safety plan” …. (she might not get along with her mama, but her negotiating skills are almost as good as her flying skills )

@28  Ms Ai “Being kind without principles …”    :star:

• Like 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Flight To You 向风而行 premiered Dec 26, starring Wang Kai & Seven Tan Song Yun