[Drama 2022] Curtain Call ❧ 커튼콜

Maetawinz

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sung Dong Il And Bae Hae Sun Captivate As Scene Stealers In “Curtain Call”

Scene stealers Sung Dong Il and Bae Hae Sun are ready to captivate viewers in “Curtain Call”!

KBS 2TV’s “Curtain Call” is an upcoming drama series that centers around the family of Ja Geum Soon (Go Doo Shim), an elderly woman from North Korea who owns the Paradise Hotel. She recruits a young theatre actor named Yoo Jae Heon (Kang Ha Neul) to fulfill her last wish with the limited time she has left. Ha Ji Won plays Park Se Yeon, the granddaughter of Ja Geum Soon and manager of Paradise Hotel.

Sung Dong Il and Bae Hae Sun bring experience and talent to their important roles in “Curtain Call” through which they will increase viewers’ immersion and add eye-catching fun to each of their scenes.

Sung Dong Il plays Jung Sang Chul, a former manager who is Paradise Hotel’s longest-running employee, excluding Ja Geum Soon. As a young orphan with nothing to his name, he was taken into the care of Ja Geum Soon. Thanks to her warmth, he’s able to be reborn as a poised and elegant gentleman. When he hears that Ja Geum Soon is terminally ill, the loyal Jung Sang Chul mobilizes all possible methods in order to fulfill her final wish.

Sung-Dong-Il-768x768.jpg

Bae Hae Sun takes on the role of Yoon Jung Sook, Paradise Hotel’s longest-running housekeeper who later becomes Ja Geum Soon’s personal housekeeper. She’s a “housework killer” who deals with all matters that arise in Ja Geum Soon’s home and a warmhearted helper who also takes care of Ja Geum Soon’s health. Bae Hae Sun’s chemistry with Sung Dong Il will also add tension and intrigue to the story.

Bae-Hae-Sun-768x768.jpg

On set, both actors have already captured the hearts of the staff members and their co-stars. Kang Ha Neul, who previously starred alongside Sung Dong Il in “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo,” commented, “Whenever he films, all the staff members do not stop laughing. They’re two people who make the set atmosphere so comfortable and cheerful for their juniors.”

Ha Ji Won has also previously worked with Sung Dong Il in the films “Chronicle of a Blood Merchant” and “Pawn.” She shared, “Since we’ve already worked together multiple times, we get each other so well, just by looking at each other’s gazes. We filmed really enjoyably and comfortably.”

“Curtain Call” premieres on October 31 at 9:50 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki!

Sung Dong Il And Bae Hae Sun Captivate As Scene Stealers In “Curtain Call” | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Kang Ha Neul And Ha Ji Won Can’t Say Enough Good Things About Their “Curtain Call” Co-Stars

With its premiere quickly approaching, KBS has released a new behind-the-scenes video for its highly-anticipated drama “Curtain Call”!

“Curtain Call” is a drama series centering around the story of Ja Geum Soon (Go Doo Shim), an elderly hotelier from North Korea; her family; and the secrets and mysteries that surround them. Kang Ha Neul stars as unknown theatre actor Yoo Jae Heon, who accepts the job of pretending to be Ja Soo Geum’s grandson in a ploy to fulfill the woman’s final wish. Thinking that this will be an easy job and that he can surely reap more benefits than losses from working with such an elderly woman, Yoo Jae Heon does not expect the events that unfold as he takes on the role of a lifetime.

Ahead of the first episode of “Curtain Call,” which is set to air next week, the drama has shared a video with lots of behind-the-scenes footage from the filming set, as well as interviews with some of the main actors.

The video starts out with shots of filming for a scene that takes place in the past. Ha Ji Won, who plays both Ja Geum Soon’s granddaughter Park Se Yeon and the younger version of Ja Geum Soon, introduces this first scene as one from Ja Geum Soon’s past. She explains how she filmed this scene with Kang Ha Neul, who also plays a young version of Ja Geum Soon’s husband, and happily shares how great it was to work with him. She also comments on just how action-packed this drama is set to be, saying, “Because our director has so much energy, I think everything and everyone fit together well.”

Kang Ha Neul also shares his thoughts on filming the drama’s opening scenes, singing the praises of both Ha Ji Won and Sung Dong Il. Sung Dong Il plays Jung Sang Cheol, the former manager of Ja Geum Soon’s hotel and her righthand man, and Kang Ha Neul comments with a laugh, “Since I’ve been able to film with Dong Il so closely, I’ve been able to once again feel just how awesome of a person he is.” The two are seen sharing many laughs on set, and they appear to have formed a great friendship.

Kang Ha Neul goes on to compliment Ha Ji Won for making their filming together so relaxed and comfortable, and he also makes sure to tack on that he thinks she is quite beautiful. With a bright laugh, he exclaims, “Ji Won, you’re the best!”

Go Doo Shim and Sung Dong Il also express their excitement for the drama during their interviews, giving nonstop praise to their co-stars and commenting on how great their bond and friendship was with the entire cast. Jung Ji So, who plays Seo Yoon Hee, a fellow actress in Yoo Jae Heon’s theatre troupe, also has many good things to say about Kang Ha Neul, and she mentions the helpful advice and tips he gave her on set to help ease her nerves.

Watch the full video below!

[메이킹] 위풍당당  배우들의 첫 인사 + 스케일이 돋보이는 제작기 영상 대공개 #커튼콜 10/31(월) 밤 9시 50분 KBS 2TV 첫 방송 - YouTube

“Curtain Call” will premiere on October 31 at 9:50 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

Watch: Kang Ha Neul And Ha Ji Won Can’t Say Enough Good Things About Their “Curtain Call” Co-Stars | Soompi

• Like 1

<Curtain Call> casts for Harpers Bazaar Korea November issue.

Harper's BAZAAR

F22-E25-CF-FF82-47-A9-84-BE-FA8-CB2-FD64

Spoiler

196d2b71-b772-4d41-8e88-2f40bf4b2261.jpg

0a7c88af-2378-440c-b5db-f21370e64d88.jpg

503ac90c-1c54-45cb-991f-8f2b7fbc57a3.jpg

Curtain call by Kang Ha-neul, Ha Ji-won, Jung Ji-so, and Noh Sang-hyun. Another new start

Meeting of 4 actors from the drama <Curtain Call> and <Bazaar>

BY BAZAAR  2022.10.26 

Actors Kang Ha-neul, Ha Ji-won, Jung Ji- so, and Noh Sang-hyun of the drama 'Curtain Call' released 'Harper's Bazaar' pictorial.     Actors Kang Ha-neul, Ha Ji-won, Jung Ji-so, and Noh Sang-hyeon, who appear in the KBS drama 'Curtain Call', which will be released on October 31, stood in front of the camera of 'Harper's Bazaar'.   

'Curtain Call' is about an unknown actor Yoo Jae-heon (Kang Ha-neul) and Park Se-yeon (the youngest daughter and general manager of Hotel Paradise), who became the grandson who defected to fulfill the last wish of Geum-sun (Go Doo-shim), the head of Hotel Paradise, a leading hotel chain in Korea. Ha Ji-won) is a 'realistic play'. It is the back door that the actors who met again for the pictorial led the atmosphere of the scene in a friendly manner with their humble attitude and warm chemistry that cared for each other.   

In the interview that followed after filming, Kang Ha-neul said about the drama 'Curtain Call', "It's a setting you don't see often, so you'll enjoy it." Ha Ji -won also said, "I think I was drawn to the novel setting. You can feel the 'family love' in the process where the actors play together and change."   

When asked what drives his to continue acting, Kang Ha- neul said, "It's a pleasant atmosphere in the field." "We leave the evaluation as it is. I think that the job of an actor should be free from evaluation.” Ha Ji -won said, “I feel the happiest when I radiate my energy on set. I want to convey good messages, values, and good feelings or thoughts to the audience through meaningful works.” Then , Jung Ji - so and Noh Sang -hyun gathered together and chose 'proof' as the keyword. Jung Ji- so said, "I want to show my responsibility for my dream of becoming an actor, my desire to prove myself, and my will to do it until the end. " said.  The pictorials and interviews of 

Kang Ha-neul, Ha Ji-won, Jung Ji-so, and Noh Sang -hyun can be found in the November issue of 'Harper's Bazaar' . 

• Like 1

Kang Ha-neul, who became a scammer, begins a secret play... 'Curtain Call' 3rd teaser released

SOURCE

The 3rd teaser for 'Curtain Call' has been released. 

On the 25th, the 3rd teaser video of KBS 2TV's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Curtain Call' was posted on the KBS official website, drawing attention.

0000705455_001_20221025150201160.gif?type=w430

The 3rd teaser for KBS 2TV's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Curtain Call' has been released and is attracting attention. [Photo = 'Curtain Call' 3rd teaser video capture]

Spoiler

aaa

0000705455_002_20221025150201642.gif?type=w430

0000705455_003_20221025150201942.gif?type=w430

0000705455_006_20221025150204382.gif?type=w430

The 3rd teaser for KBS 2TV's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Curtain Call' has been released and is attracting attention. [Photo = 'Curtain Call' 3rd teaser video capture]

The teaser released contains an exciting development surrounding the secret play. 

The video begins with a scene where Geum-sun (Go Doo-shim), the head of Hotel Paradise, holds a board meeting for internal affairs and gathers executives together. Next, Yoo Jae-heon (Kang Ha-neul) tells someone about Geum-sun's identity, saying, "There is one grandmother who came down from North Korea and became incredibly successful. Her last wish is to meet her grandson in North Korea." 

Afterwards, Yoo Jae-heon takes a picture to be used somewhere with Jeong Sang-cheol (Seong Dong-il) and Seo Yoon-hee (Jung Ji-so), raising curiosity about what will happen.

0000705455_004_20221025150202289.gif?type=w430

0000705455_005_20221025150202993.gif?type=w430

Park Se-joon (Ji Seung-hyun), the first grandson of Geum-sun Geum-soon, the head of Hotel Paradise, entrusts someone to investigate. After that, the words "I found it" come and go, and he says, "You don't have to bring him to Korea," implying that the person named Lee Moon-seong is the one who holds the hidden key to the case. 

On the stage of a troupe like Yoo Jae-heon, actor Seo Yoon-hee says, "I haven't been home for three months," announcing that she will do something for a certain period of time. Next, Jeong Sang-cheol, the right-hand man of Geum-soon and the former manager of Hotel Nakwon, said, "I came as a guest, so I'll just go as a guest," stimulating curiosity about the identity of the guests. 

Park Se-yeon (Ha Ji-won), who says, "Moon-sung, I wish you lived here," finds out about Lee Moon-seong's existence, who holds the key to this case, and expresses her affection for her. As the prelude to a huge secret play begins, anticipation for the main story of 'Curtain Call' is rising to see what kind of event will unfold in a tangled human relationship. 

Meanwhile, 'Curtain Call' is a drama that tells the story of people involved in the greatest scam on earth by a man who has received an unprecedented special to fulfill the wish of his time-limited grandmother Geum-soon.

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jung Ji So Is An Actress Who’s Hopelessly In Love With Kang Ha Neul In New Drama “Curtain Call”

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Curtain Call” has shared a sneak peek of the chemistry between Kang Ha Neul and Jung Ji So!

“Curtain Call” tells the story of an elderly hotelier from North Korea who doesn’t have much time left to live and a theatre actor who acts as her grandson in order to fulfill her final wish. Kang Ha Neul will star as Yoo Jae Heon, the unknown theatre actor who undertakes a life-changing endeavor, while Ha Ji Won will star as heiress Park Se Yeon, who manages the Nakwon Hotel owned by her grandmother Ja Geum Soon (played by Go Doo Shim).

Jung Ji So will be appearing in the drama as Seo Yoon Hee, an unknown actress who belongs to Yoo Jae Heon’s theatre troupe. While the independent young actress is from an elite background and has lived a life that anyone would envy, she chooses to forge her own path as a member of a local theatre company, and she winds up developing unrequited feelings for Yoon Jae Heon in the process.

When the man she loves is offered the job of pretending to be Ja Geum Soon’s long-lost grandson, the smitten Seo Yoon Hee agrees to take part in the scheme as well—and that decision winds up changing her life.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Seo Yoon Hee’s heart skips a beat as Yoo Jae Heon gets close and holds onto her shoulders while giving her acting instructions. In another photo, Seo Yoon Hee is unable to hide her heart-eyes as she gazes lovingly at the other actor.

Jung-Ji-So-Kang-Ha-Neul-768x768.jpg

Kang-Ha-Neul-5-768x768.jpg

Spoiler

Jung-Ji-So-4-768x768.jpg

Praising Jung Ji So’s personality and attitude on set, Kang Ha Neul remarked, “Due to her cheerful personality and outgoing approach, she’s receiving lots of love from all the older actors on set.”

“Seeing her always keep an open mind and attitude while checking her surroundings, I thought to myself, ‘Wow, she’s really a pro,'” continued Kang Ha Neul, “When we act together, she displays incredible focus in every scene, which made me think that I need to learn from her.”

Meanwhile, Jung Ji So expressed her gratitude to her co-star by commenting, “In this drama, I have a lot of scenes with Kang Ha Neul, so I was very nervous at first. But I was really grateful because he he approached me first and cheerfully greeted me. Because he did his best to make the atmosphere as comfortable as possible, I was able to adjust more quickly to the character of Yoon Hee.”

She went on to add, “Even now, I’m learning a lot from seeing [Kang Ha Neul] act on set.”

The producers of the drama chimed in, “With every shoot, Kang Ha Neul and Jung Ji So are amplifying their sweet chemistry as they act together.”

Spoiler

Jung-Ji-So-Kang-Ha-Neul-3-768x768.jpg

“Curtain Call” premieres on October 31 at 9:50 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

Jung Ji So Is An Actress Who’s Hopelessly In Love With Kang Ha Neul In New Drama “Curtain Call” | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Kang Ha Neul Becomes The Lead In Ha Ji Won’s Family’s Chaotic Play Of Deceit In “Curtain Call” Teaser

“Curtain Call” has released a dramatic new teaser!

KBS 2TV’s “Curtain Call” tells the story of an elderly hotelier from North Korea who doesn’t have much time left to live and a theatre actor who acts as her grandson in order to fulfill her final wish. Kang Ha Neul will star as Yoo Jae Heon, the unknown theatre actor who undertakes a life-changing endeavor, while Ha Ji Won will star as heiress Park Se Yeon, who manages the Nakwon Hotel owned by her grandmother Ja Geum Soon (played by Go Doo Shim).

The new teaser dives deeper into the unprecedented mission proposed to Yoo Jae Heon that turns his life into a theatre play to fulfill Ja Geum Soon’s final wish. At the start, Ja Geum Soon holds an important meeting for her hotel executives. The caption reads, “The curtain has risen to heal the pain of separation.”

After hearing about her situation, Yoo Jae Heon explains to someone, “There’s this grandmother who’s become incredibly successful after coming from North Korea. Her last wish is to meet her grandson who’s in North Korea.” In preparation to become her fake grandson, Yoo Jae Heon busily takes new photos.

When Ja Geum Soon’s first grandson Park Se Joon (Ji Seung Hyun) catches wind of what’s going on, he firmly states, “Properly check whether that guy is actually Ri Moon Sung and report back.” When the real Ri Moon Sung (Noh Sang Hyun) is found, someone else adds, “You do not need to bring him to Korea,” teasing the intriguing secret connection he has with this case.

Seo Yoon Hee (Jung Ji So), who is a part of Yoo Jae Heon’s theatre troupe, joins him in his mission and explains to her family, “I can’t come home for three months.” When the pair finally meet Ja Geum Soon, her right-hand man and former Nakwon Hotel manager Jung Sang Chul (Sung Dong Il) comments to a different person, “They came as guests so they will leave as guests too.”

The situation becomes even more confusing with the introduction of Bae Dong Jae (Kwon Sang Woo) and as Park Se Yeon starts growing closer with Yoo Jae Heon. She sweetly tells him, “Moon Sung, I wish you lived here.”

Check out the teaser here!

“Curtain Call” will premiere on October 31 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

Watch: Kang Ha Neul Becomes The Lead In Ha Ji Won’s Family’s Chaotic Play Of Deceit In “Curtain Call” Teaser | Soompi

• Like 1

'Curtain Call' Kang Ha-neul X Ha Ji-won's direct selection point "It will give you a sense of happiness"

SOURCE

202210270821330310_1_20221027082304782.jpg?type=w430

Kang Ha-neul, Ha Ji-won, Ji Seung-hyun, and Choi Dae-hoon revealed the viewing points of 'Curtain Call'. 

Actors Kang Ha-neul, Ha Ji-won, Ji Seung-hyun, and Choi Dae-hoon of 'Curtain Call' chose the weight and message of the work as the main points to watch. I was confident that it would be a work where you can feel the importance of family, such as the solidity that comes from the majestic biography of a strong woman Geum-soon, and a strong supporter of life. 

Kang Ha-neul, who plays the role of an unknown play actor Yoo Jae-heon, explained to pay attention to the story of a person's growth, saying, "It is attractive to see Yoo Jae-heon easily thinking about and approaching his grandmother's last wish, and then growing up as a human being." He continued, "Ha Ji-won's dazzling acting and beauty and Mr. Ko Doo-shim's elegance and dignity will give viewers a sense of happiness." 

Ha Ji-won, who plays Park Se-yeon, who tries to protect the hotel paradise built by her grandmother Geum-sun, said, “We are all born and play a role in our lives. In that sense, 'Who am I?' It is a work that you can think about at least once, 'How am I living and what role am I playing? It will be a wonderful work for the viewers as we both live our lives doing our best.” 

Ji Seung-hyun, who plays the role of Park Se-joon, who confronts her sister Park Se-yeon by pushing for the sale of Hotel Paradise, selected 'actor', 'family' and 'story' as keywords to watch. First, “You can meet the feast of actors you trust and see, such as Go Doo-shim, Seong Dong-il, Ha Ha-won, and Kang Ha-neul. Even when we act together, there is an exhilarating thrill,” and explained, “There is realistic fun and tension surrounding the wishes of the grandmother along with the meaning of family.”

Choi Dae-hoon, who plays Park Se-gyu, the second grandson of Hotel Paradise and the owner of a free spirit, said, “The pain that an ordinary woman endured to survive will capture the hearts and eyes of viewers. There are points where the warmth is regained again, and it will approach with a muffled sound.” (Photo=Victory Contents)

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Ha Ji Won Would Do Anything For Her Grandmother Go Doo Shim In “Curtain Call”

New stills for the action-packed and mystery-filled drama “Curtain Call” have just dropped ahead of the show’s October 31 premiere date!

“Curtain Call” is a drama centering around the story and family of Ja Geum Soon (Go Doo Shim), an elderly hotelier from North Korea who is now on the quest to have her last wish fulfilled with the limited time she has remaining. She recruits the young unknown theatre actor Yoo Jae Heon (Kang Ha Neul) to act as her grandson, bringing him in to become tangled up in the secretive lives of her family at her Paradise Hotel and raising the curtain on one of the greatest plays of deception the world has ever seen.

The new stills show Ja Geum Soon and her granddaughter Park Se Yeon (Ha Ji Won), the affectionate bond between grandmother and granddaughter more than apparent as they hold each other close. Ja Geum Soon is a strong-willed woman who overcame many challenges to get to where she is today, the Paradise Hotel standing as evidence of her hard work and success. Park Se Yeon, as manager of the hotel, is determined to see her grandmother’s legacy continue to live on, a fierce protectiveness over the hotel and the elderly woman forcing her to work that much harder. Knowing that Ja Geum Soon’s time is running out, Park Se Yeon’s expression is conflicted and downcast as she thinks about how they might be able to spend this limited amount of time together.

go-doo-shim-ha-ji-won-768x1511.jpeg

“Curtain Call” will premiere on October 31 at 9:50 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki!

Ha Ji Won Would Do Anything For Her Grandmother Go Doo Shim In “Curtain Call” | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kang Ha Neul, Ha Ji Won, Jung Ji So, And Noh Sang Hyun On What To Expect From “Curtain Call” + Their Driving Force As Actors

The stars of KBS 2TV’s “Curtain Call” posed for the November issue of Harper’s Bazaar!

Kang Ha Neul, Ha Ji Won, Jung Ji So, and Noh Sang Hyun recently sat down for an interview with Harper’s Bazaar to talk about their upcoming drama “Curtain Call” and what motivates them as actors.

“Curtain Call” is an upcoming drama series that centers around the family of Ja Geum Soon (Go Doo Shim), an elderly woman from North Korea who owns the Nakwon Hotel and doesn’t have much time left to live, and a young theatre actor named Yoo Jae Heon (Kang Ha Neul), who is hired to pretend to be her grandson in order to fulfill her last wish. Ha Ji Won plays Park Se Yeon, the granddaughter of Ja Geum Soon and the manager of the Nakwon Hotel.

When asked what they thought would draw viewers to “Curtain Call,” Kang Ha Neul said, “The plot isn’t something that you can commonly see [in other dramas], so I think viewers will feel excited about it.” Likewise, Ha Ji Won also expressed that it was the unique plot that had attracted her to the drama, adding, “You’ll be able to feel the ‘family love’ while watching the process of the theatre actors performing and growing together.”

Kang-Ha-Neul-1-720x900.jpeg

Ha-Ji-Won-1-1-720x900.jpeg

The interviewer went on to ask the actors about what drives them to continue acting. “The delightful air on the filming set,” replied Kang Ha Neul, before adding, “I accept [other people’s] evaluations [of my acting] as they are. I actually think that actors should become freer when it comes to evaluations.”

In response to the same question, Ha Ji Won answered, “I feel the happiest when I let out my energy on the filming set. I want to convey good messages, values, feelings, and thoughts to the audience through meaningful works.”

Meanwhile, Jung Ji So and Noh Sang Hyun both picked “validation” as the keyword for their driving force. Jung Ji So said, “When it comes to my dream of being an actor, I want to show my sense of responsibility, my desire to prove myself, and my willingness to stick with it until the end.” Noh Sang Hyun agreed, “My desire to be recognized [for my acting] and my willingness to prove myself are my driving force.”

Spoiler

Jung-Ji-So-Noh-Sang-Hyun-720x900.jpeg

Jung-Ji-So-Ha-Ji-Won-Kang-Ha-Neul-Noh-Sa

Kang Ha Neul, Ha Ji Won, Jung Ji So, and Noh Sang Hyun’s full interview and pictorial will be included in the November issue of Harper’s Bazaar.

Meanwhile, “Curtain Call” premieres on October 31 at 9:50 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

Kang Ha Neul, Ha Ji Won, Jung Ji So, And Noh Sang Hyun On What To Expect From “Curtain Call” + Their Driving Force As Actors | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kang Ha Neul, Ha Ji Won, Ji Seung Hyun, And Choi Dae Hoon Share Key Points To Anticipate Ahead Of “Curtain Call” Premiere

The cast of “Curtain Call” has personally shared key points to look forward to!

KBS 2TV’s “Curtain Call” tells the story of an elderly hotelier from North Korea who doesn’t have much time left to live and a theatre actor who acts as her grandson in order to fulfill her final wish. Kang Ha Neul will star as Yoo Jae Heon, the unknown theatre actor who undertakes a life-changing endeavor, while Ha Ji Won will star as heiress Park Se Yeon, who manages the Nakwon Hotel owned by her grandmother Ja Geum Soon (played by Go Doo Shim).

Ahead of the drama’s premiere, lead cast members Kang Ha Neul, Ha Ji Won, Ji Seung Hyun, and Choi Dae Hoon all chose the weight and message of “Curtain Call” as the key points to anticipate. They also expressed confidence that “Curtain Call” will become a drama that allows viewers to feel how precious, strong, and reliable family is through the majestic story of Ja Geum Soon’s life.

Kang Ha Neul shared, “After Yoo Jae Heon thinks too casually of the grandmother’s final wish and takes it on, the image of his growth as a human is charming. Please focus on this growth story of one human.” He added, “I think Ha Ji Won’s dazzling acting and beauty and Go Doo Shim’s elegance and grace will give viewers happiness.”

Ha Ji Won commented, “Once we are born, we all live life while in a certain role. In that aspect, this is a project that will make you consider, ‘Who Am I?’ ‘How am I living and what kind of role do I have?’ Just as I and everyone else live our lives while doing our part, I believe this will become a cool project for viewers as well.”

Curtain-Call-4-800x800.jpeg

Ji Seung Hyun portrays Park Se Joon, a large stockholder of Nakwon Hotel who often bumps heads with his younger sister Park Se Yeon. The actor chose the cast, family, and story as the drama’s keywords and explained, “You’ll be able to meet a banquet of trustworthy actors, including Go Doo Shim, Sung Dong Il, Ha Ji Won, Kang Ha Neul, and more. Even when I act with them, I feel an electrifying thrill. There’s realistic fun and tension wrapped around the meaning of family and our grandma’s wish.”

Nakwon Hotel’s free-spirited second grandson Park Se Gyu will be played by Choi Dae Hoon. He commented, “The suffering experienced by an average woman trying to survive will capture the hearts and eyes of viewers. There will be points of recovery where a family that has lost all warmth for whatever reason, rediscovers it. That will approach you in the form of muffled ringing.”

“Curtain Call” premieres on October 31 at 9:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

Kang Ha Neul, Ha Ji Won, Ji Seung Hyun, And Choi Dae Hoon Share Key Points To Anticipate Ahead Of “Curtain Call” Premiere | Soompi