Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest shronie_x3

haha i can`t believe i`m on soompi during school..

people next to me are looking at me like wtf is she doing. lol

my french teacher`s busy... so......... :]

AHHHHHHHH :w00t: HIS PICTURE <3

i`m trying to make myself feel better by looking at heechul pics. i think i just failed my chem quiz today. blah. oh well.

Guest damifino

psy.jpg

Title: 싸 이 폐 인 이 지 만 괜 찮 아 (You're a CY nut, but that's ok)

2006.11.21 03:14

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ㅡㅡㆀ

Is that Hanjaeheebum on the right side of me?

ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

I like it -_ㅡv

No matter when you look at it 'Wol' nim's drawings are always yodelly, aren't they?

Hee hee ~ ♡

Anyways, those socks that have the 'Super Junior' embossed on them

they say that you shouldn't buy those

Characters and pictures made through one person's efforts through hard work . .

they say that the sock company are making profit from them without permission

Don't buy them

lovely Petals, ok?

Hmmm . . . . . .

If I were a better artist . .

'Sellectice and his friend Karrion. Bandits Daesseumehto (?)'

those rascals would work well as characters . .

these days because I'm always at home, it's constantly making me visualize about a second occupation.

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.

^ On the top it says, if you don't follow the law, I'll give you a memmeh parade (spanking parade).

chulie.jpg

Title: 철 이 (Chulie)

2006.11.21 03:17

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

When I first did this, it wasn't supposed to be me being barefooted and making item provisions . .

Starting with the clothes . . the dance movement . . motion . .

Why . .

they didn't even ask me to do many things, I just did them on my own . .

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Somehow back then . .

honestly . .

Every time I look at it, even I would laugh hysterically ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

(┓-)

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.

umbrella.jpg

Title: 美 人 希 澈 (Beautiful Woman Heechul) <--

2006.11.21 03:36

Today, I would like to say a few words to the Chinese Petals

who frequently come to my minihompy (ºㅁ º )=b

ni hao wo shi hi che ,xie xie nimen jing chang lai wo de CY

women yi ji hui zai zhong guo jian ,,,xiexie ni men <--hello, i'm heechul. Thank you for visiting my cyworld... we will visit china soon.... thank you all

Hmmph ~ All of you, now you know what's in my heart, right ?

(I have no clue.. I asked Hankyung for a favor and this is what he wrote.. I don't understand what it says..)

Heck, it's sort of short, but my heart . . you know, right ? Hee hee ~

(This rascal.. I asked him to write it in Chinese characters if he can.. he didn't want to bother..ㅡㅡ^)

rellaflower.jpg

Title: 렐 라 꽃 I L ♡ v e U (Rella Flower I Love U)

2006.11.21 03:46

Kyahhhhh ~

Honestly, it's a present that is full of sincerity

It's something that was made from money within the Niniji game . .

Alas . . my popularity is everywhere no matter where I go -_ㅡv

I didn't make it myself ( ̄- ̄)c< >_<)/

The ID of the person who made it, because there's the privacy of that person to think of . .

I won't reveal who it is . . hee hee ~

Also my hallmark . .

Is it right? It's my eye -_ㅡv

The hidden meaning of that mark . .

'I have a third eye that is always watching over you no matter when or where. Watch yourself..'

it has that meaning inside it . . hoo hoo hoo . . hoo ha ha . . kk ha haat ! !

but the novelty of the name has gone, I'm thinking about going back to using 'Heenim' . . (+__)a

If you look closely at the Rella Flower I Love U sign, you can see the top of Rella Flower (Heechul's) head with a quote from him "Why am I this awesome?" LOL

Guest damifino

I was just on Wol's blog and read her comments on that pic Heechul posted by Wol... 싸이폐인이지만 괜찮아 (You're a CY nut, but that's ok)

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n313/heenim4ever/psy.jpg

and she did it as a parody of Bi's new movie poster for 싸이보그지만 괜찮아 (You're a cyborg, but that's ok)

http://www.cinecine.co.kr/gallery/2006/11/cyborg_P1.jpg

Wol said that she thought a long time about who to put next to Heechul in her drawing and couldn't think of anyone until finally she decided to put the on the one being that Heechul has devoted all his love to... Hanjaeheebum :)

Guest zhenajj

Thank you Damifino so much for the translation!!! :) I love Heechul entries, I would buy it if he publishes all his cyworld entries into to a book :wub:

I have looked through all the 47 pages :) I love Heechul so much!!! Here are some pictures of Heechul I found:

GIF from Love letter where he acted like a cat for Chae Yeon:

ctutekitty.gif

GIF from Star Golden Bell where he tried to describe Snow White *so cute*:

ngat_ngat.gif

My favourite Heechul's hair style in drama "Bad family" *he looks so beautiful, even prettier than a girl*:

badfamily05.jpg

badfamily04.jpg

He looks so cute in this pic :)

tamhoi-1.jpg

Here is Heechul's Disney characters choice for Suju members:

disney1.jpg

disney2.jpg

Guest damifino

From the SuJu thread... Heechul at the MKMF awards where SuJu won Best New Artist Group and Heechul went on stage to perform for the first time since his accident!

You can see the performance here

http://kerio.cafe24.com/zboard/view.php?id...sc&no=16883

rellazm7.jpg

he is looking so nice and happy here<3

You can see more pics here

http://clubimgfile.paran.com/yuri9do/bbs/2...n_001302289.jpg

Guest damifino

New title of Heechul's minihompy with a new background... ㄴ ㅏ를.... (Me....)

His daily journal has been updated...

Today is 그리움 (yearning)

You.. where are you..

you are besides me but..

I'm.. lonesome..

His storyroom has been updated too... right next to the car it says "a trip that you and I alone with go on"

heechulstoryroomli8.jpg

Title: 야! (Hey!)

2006.11.26 00:50

You!

Are you going to keep being irritating!

It has been bugging me to death!

You..

What am I gonna do with you..

From Heechul's fan cafe regarding last night's show...

Mood: [샤방샤방~ (^- ^*)=b][Good~ (^- ^*)=b]

Title: 감 사 합 니 다 (Thank You)

New Artist Award..

I really want to thank you

(_ _)(-_-)

Because I was on stage for the first time in a long while... I was extremely nervous

I generally just improvised (?) when I used to go on stage but...

this time I monitored the recording of the stage during the camera rehearsal to figure out what to do

Alas right before I got on the lift that they provided on stage..

you might laugh when you hear this.. me.. I was nervous..

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

so unlike me-_ㅡ++

It wasn't that I had any apprehensions about going up that high with my as of yet unhealed leg

In fact, I asked them to take me up higher

Also..

while I was waiting at the lift to go on.. (Noh) Hong Chul hyung was by my side cheering me on

honestly..

thank you~ (≥ㅁ ≤ )=b <--the English word 'thank you' was written in hangul

Hong Chul hyung was by my side also waiting to go on.. he constantly said..

"Heechul~ You can do it~ You can do it~ Let's go! Good good~ Display your image Good~!!" <--가는거야! (Let's go) is

Noh Hong Chul's catch phrase and 좋아 (good) is also a famous comedic catch phrase

He was of great strength to me^-^

To the many lovely Petals.. E.L.F. folks..

I am extremely grateful

I planned on showing a hairstyle that was more mature.. a more conservative image but..

you can give a dog's habits to someone else.. (huh?) <-- that's a literal translation, but I think 'you can't teach an old dog new tricks' is a more fitting translation

Hmmm.....................................

(┓-)

I'm not very good at words to expressive my feelings.. but heck, this is what suits me so..

Initially I was going to get yodelly reggae dreads.. then my usual change of mood set in.. then sudden impulse came..

I changed it to Samonim hairstyle-_ㅡγ <-- 'Samonim' is a comedy skit character played by Kim Miruh who is a wealthy woman who asks her driver to do strange things for her

Today.. I was very excited.. and nervous.. but more than anything I had feelings that were new and good

When the camera was on me, I felt somewhat shy.. and somewhat embarrassed..ㅋㅋ

That's why I gave off an image that looked a little immature..

To commemmorate the accident.. I'm going to think of today's performance as if it were my debut

Whether it be acting.. or performing on stage.. I'll try my best from now on to show a more professional image

Thank you (_ _)(-_-)

hmmm......................................................................................

Rellagyo's creator.. Beauty's symbol (according to me).. inside the overwhelming cheers of the Petals.. successfully reborn? Okay?

Guest teddylove2

wow i just saw the perferomance and it was awesome!!! haha. i was so happy when heechul came out ^-^ he looks so happy XD and still as pretty as ever :x

not sure if i can request here butdoes anyone have a DL link for it... ?

thankss<3

Guest MizJudge.d

eeeeeeeeeee Heechulliee T^T imma be choking with giddiness hahha he looked better than ever, makes me so happy and it's snowing for the first time this year, its snowing pretty hard, I wonder if Heechul likes snow,do you think he does? I know he likes autumm, I ike autumm too, but tis going away..hic

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

ahhh hee chul looks so cute in those picturess!!~ its nice to see a smiling face after not seeing it for a while...when he appeared on his peformance i was so thankful he was there i dont noe why ^^V he looks so cutee!!~ =]

Guest shronie_x3

ahh heechul was so cute in the performance!! i definitely like watched it several times haha. i guess i missed heechul on stage too much.

LOL yodelly reggae dreads?! that would`ve been interesting.

well.............he is very cute,pretty and funny.............he acts is so funny n stupid in suju's full house............make me lol...............hahahaa

Guest heartdrops

I squealed when I saw Heechul in the MKMF thing. I was just so happy to see him perform again even thought he didn't dance. I missed him a lot<3.