Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest zhenajj

I love Heechul so much!!! He's the prettiest princess I've ever seen *maybe prettier than Jae Joong* :lol: Since I've seen his pic I can't take my eyes of him :) His charisma is too strong!!! :wub:

Guest damifino

I was just watching the Mnet Wide Entertainment News about the SuJu anniversary party and there was a clip of the Question and Answer session with the audience. The question was "I really feel that I'm the best looking person in the group..." and the members are supposed to hold up X or O depending on whether they agree or not. Some of the members held up the O sign... Kyuhyun, Hankyung, Donghae, Eunhyuk (that I saw, could have been more... I didn't see Eeteuk or Yesung's sign clearly and Heechul fiddled around a bit but ultimately held up an X :)) Then they showed Kyuhyun talking "The 13 of us are all good looking, but I wonder if I'm not the best looking of the group." Heechul looked at Kyuhyun for a second and responded by saying "Saying something like that with me right next to you must be embarrassing for you" and patted Kyuhyun on the back of his neck LOL Both of them are so hilarious!

LOL...best looking in the group. THat would be hard to decide. They're all good looking.

I havent been online much lately due to school work...boy I missed this guy soooo much.

Well...I found HeeChul when he was more "likeable", so I havent got a taste of his attitude. Hmmmm...he has a unique character that's all I can say.

Thanks for the trans^^

Guest damifino

Heechul's changed a bit to be sure, but I'm not sure he's changed all that much from the time folks thought he was unlikeable to now. I think it's more people's perception and understanding of him has changed. If you read his minihompy entries, they are just as offbeat and funny back then as it is now. He's always had this unique personality and an unusual way of looking at life. And his desire to be different from anyone else? It's always been there. I think when Twins MV first came out, some who had never seen Heechul before were a bit scared because his eyes were so big, he looked REALLY like a girl, and he seemed sort of angry looking, but what can you do? That's how the song is sung LOL They totally softened him up in the Miracle MV and people were beginning to realize through Rainbow Romance that Heechul is cute and funny... which I think were the turning point of people's view of him. Then of course, SuJu Full House. This made a lot of people, including myself, fall head over heals for his wacky and funny personality, but to those who knew him, I don't think it was much of a change in him.

Guest peanuts

ah..how can i express my graditude for you damifino...you are so awesome for providing the entries...

yes, and like you, i feel for him just too in suju full house. At first, when i found out about this 13 member group, i thought, i hope to god i don't become obsessed with them, that'll be too many names to remember..lol, but then, one day, i think it was fate, i was watching love letter and after the ending it popped up other video options, and i saw "SUJU FULL HOUSE", i thought, why not see what the whole fuss is about. After the first 1 minutes, I couldn't stop!! I became addicted. lol, loved heechul at his first words...that was months ago...and yet, it's still going strong!!! i really love his hair right now..its very pretty..lol

Guest damifino

Heechul's latest minihompy entry from the SuJu thread :)

Fast and dirty, but more or less right for once. You know, Heechul should really not be mocking the Hankyung. He tends to slur his words and smoosh them together as much as Hankyung does.

11gg5.jpg

Today I received a gift that I am most grateful for.

I was at home in my underwear playing the ddingggaddinggga game when...

There was a sweet cat.

The pretty petals' sincere gift, a beautiful cat (Note: The pretty petals are what he calls his fans)

At first, I thought Yamchae had returned and I was shocked.

Seriously, I'm really grateful! (_ _)(-_-)

And then I was thinking of what to name the cat.

I didn't know if the cat was a girl or boy, so then I went to check and see what it was....

Me: Since she's a girl, I'm going to call her "Saechim"... Saechim-ee~ (Note: Saechim evidently means like twee, coy or prim in Korean. Ah, Heechul.)

Kibum: If you raise her like Yamchae, she's going to have no respect...raise her well.

Then we quickly went to the animal hospital...hmm...So it seems he's actually a boy.

When we returned home, Hankyung was also there. A surprised Hankyung...

Hankyung: Wow! Yamchae!!!

Me: It's not Yamchae---^

Hankyung: What's the cat's name?

Me: Saechim...but they said he's male--what name would be good...hm...

Kibum: Hyung, just call him Heebum~ Heechul Kibum~ heehee

Me: Okay...with Hankyung, we'll put all 3 together... Hanheebum...just like that....-_-^

Kibum: Hankibum? (Note: Hahaha, could also be translated as One Kibum)

Me: --ㆀ

Hankyung: He's really kyoot...unlike Yamchae who really had no respekt... (He's really cute....unlike Yamchae who really had no respect.) (Note: Again making fun of Hankyung's accent XD~)

'Saechim' 'Yodel', even though there were lots of possible names...in the end...

I have chosen 'Hanheebum'...If the 13 of us all lived together though...

What would the name be then...Yangsoohanmoogubokolwahdooroome........that's what it would have been

He's really very pretty and I will take care good care of him--

I should also set up a diary for him..Hanheebum's diary..?

-------------------------------------------------------------

[Translations- jazzler@soompi and bestiz/hotshsj's cyworld/Heechul's cyworld, please do not post outside of soompi without my permission]

everytime i read his CY entry... i wanna pinch his cheeks .. he's so adorable, in his own peculiar way ><" *thanks damifino, as always, for taking the time to translate it for us*

wow.. i have to say, it's a really cute cat, the fans really know what they're doing ... but i wonder if they can take a good care of him with the kind of crazy schedule they have. Hopefully Hanheebum *lol* won't be one lonely cat.

BTW.. what kind of jacket is he wearing???? aksjdakhxdakjhxd... It's hurting my eyes. LOL! >_<

Guest peanuts

kibum is starting to be just as conceited as heechul..hankibum? lol...so cute that guy...

that cat..lol, his stare, my god, looks just like heechul, well, figuratively.

Guest shronie_x3

wow hanheebum -_-

i was trying to figure out how 'Yangsoohanmoogubokolwahdooroome' was all the 13 members and i eventually gave up.

what surprises me was how the fans actually bought him a cat. heechul looks so cute holding it haha.

Guest damifino

I'm so ecstatic for Heechul. He missed Yaamchae SOOO much. I'm glad he has someone to bestow his love onto since he seems so lonely these days. Here's Heechul's fan cafe post...

Feeling: [짱!! (@ㅁ@ )=b](Jjang!! = best)

Title: 한 희 범 (Hanheebum)

As I mentioned in the minihompy..

I received 'Hanheebum' the cat (as a present)..

Right now he's sleeping in between clothes that have been foldedㅡㅡㆀ

Honestly.. I'm so grateful to so many people

Thank you~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ <--the English word 'thank you' was written in Korean

Hmmm.. no matter how you look at it, words like 'I'm grateful', 'I'm sorry' are always strange ㅡㅡ++

Truthfully.. because today Jay left to go outside the city..

it became 'Hanheebum'.. If Jay was at the dorm..

'Hanjaeheebum' .............................................................

This rascal.. he is very healthy.. even if he doesn't make the household his own playpen like Yamchae..ㅋ

Yamchae was really.. he only listened to me.. back then all the members lived together.. the kids found it difficult.. hmmm..

I will really raise it yodelly..

Woohahahaha!!

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.

ETA

More Heechul in Azumanga Daioh animation :)

hcazumangadaioh2.gif

Guest shronie_x3

awwww he seems so happy. if i knew it would made him that happy i would`ve bought him a cat LOL

i have a question, why is it that heechul didn`t just buy a new cat? is it because he still missed yaamchae?

His cyworld is really cute too >.<

Guest damifino

The folks at his fan cafe Kiseki gave him another cat right after Yaamchae ran away last year. He didn't accept the gift because he said that getting another cat at that time would have been like he was saying Yaamchae will never come back and also if Yaamchae did return, Heechul didn't want Yaamchae to think that he was replaced while he was gone.

He's been thinking of getting another cat a lot lately, I just don't think he actually could decide on what to do. But the folks at Kiseki sent him another cat and you know, I think it's like how you can't decide anything if you have to go out and get it yourself, but when someone just makes the decision for you and gives you something as a present, you just love it. I think Heechul just needed that extra nudg :) He really does seem besides himself. He really has seemed depressed lately. I'm glad that he has something now to take him away from Lineage LOL

And as a bonus from the SuJu thread... Heechul looks so good these days (not that he ever looked bad :))

20061112164611iw2.jpg

20061112134402701wn7.jpg

OMGOSH THAT CAT...THAT'S SOOOO CUTE!!!!!

He's finally got something to pour him love into.

Ahhh I'm sooo happy for him...I guess~~~

Wow...and he is looking good these days.

I still cant get over how neat his eyebrows are.

Its just sooo neat.

And wow, that azumanga GIF is soooo cute.

They made another version. >_____< so cute.

But yes...I missed checking this thread daily.

Ahh school sux. But HeeChul~~~ he looked soo happy with that cat.

I think that cat has blue eyes...omygosh that would be sooo cool.

Thanks for sharing the trans^^

Guest damifino

I've been watching "Candy Candy" on YouTube (up to episode 20 already!) and I must say, the character Archie reminded me (in terms of looks) of Heechul during his Banolim 2 days with the longish hair and the preppie clothes LOL

Guest miyawoks

^ thanks for all the updates :)

heechul got a new cat!!! good for him :)

cat lovers are SOOOO cool :)

and candy candy!!!! wow *thinks of childhood memories*

i love that series.... i was so addicted to it when i was little that i even had a candy candy pencil case... the one that had a lot of buttons...

Guest damifino

and candy candy!!!! wow *thinks of childhood memories*

i love that series.... i was so addicted to it when i was little that i even had a candy candy pencil case... the one that had a lot of buttons...

Oh me too! When I was a child in Korea, the fad at the time was trading cute memo pages and I had TONS of Candy Candy ones. I haven't seen Candy Candy since I was little so when someone posted it on YouTube, I was all over it :)

Most of my day was spent watching Candy Candy and Bad Family! I finished Bad Family and I loved it. It's such a fun and heartwarming drama. It's very rare that I love all the characters on a drama and I can honestly say that I loved every one of them. I can't wait to see Heechul in another drama.

Guest ilovesnoopy

*Sighs dreamily* gosh him and hankyung look gorgeous!

hehe man i've noticed these days everytime i refer to the SUJU boys i keep saying " gorgeous "... why ?because i've only just gotten around to finishing watchin' 'full house' . and the part where they learn english and the the teacher Daniel was saying how gorgeous means : cute, pretty blah blah blah... sexy

i've come to realise.. those words totally describe the SUJU boys. ^^

wow his fans sent him hanheebum.... how do they go about sending him stuff like that? * scratches head *

it makes me daydream.. i often ask myself.. if i were to be in Korea.. and i were to send something to the SUJU boys. .what would i send? ...

i tend to do that alot ... daydream.... *sigh* one of these days...

and damifino thanks for the trans of his cyworld . they make my day.

Guest miyawoks

Oh me too! When I was a child in Korea, the fad at the time was trading cute memo pages and I had TONS of Candy Candy ones. I haven't seen Candy Candy since I was little so when someone posted it on YouTube, I was all over it :)

Most of my day was spent watching Candy Candy and Bad Family! I finished Bad Family and I loved it. It's such a fun and heartwarming drama. It's very rare that I love all the characters on a drama and I can honestly say that I loved every one of them. I can't wait to see Heechul in another drama.

hoho what fun series you watched for today....

bad family was great!!!! i honestly initially watched it because of heechul... but after a few eps, i was totally immersed in the other characters... it was a very pleasant experience watching it :)

i loved the part where heechul sang and played the piano in order for the girl to think that that was their way of paying for their meal in a high class restaurant which actually happens to be owned by heechul's grandfather... makes you fall in love with heechul's character, blonde hair and all :P

hohoho i actually watched candy candy a long long time ago to the point that i can't remember much about it but it had such a big impact on me that i still remember that i LOVED candy candy... a few months ago i researched about it a little...

after reading the summary for the series, i suddenly realized that it wasn't as happy as i remembered it to be... hohoho makes me think how innocent children are...

Guest heartdrops

Heechul and Hangeng! They're such a hot couple xD

That's such a cute name for that cat and yea, it does seem like he misses Yamchae alot.