Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest MizJudge.d

AHH heechul~~~ I'm so glad the producer dusnt force him to stand, but actually let him film with the wheelchair comfortably *bows bows* I'm so relieved and happy seeing him healthy. kakka is it weird that I care for someone hu dusnt even know me but hu cares I bet yall happy like I am.

Guest damifino

I have a question... I was just checking out the fancafe for Super Junior. On the front page, there's a pic of SuJu. How come there is only 12 of them on there including Kyuhyun, but no Heechul?

aahhkk those pics of hee nim in a wheelchair rips my heart into a billion pieces

i'm glad he's coming back on...but

LOOK HOW SKINNY HE GOT...my poor hee nim

i'm glad he's coming back though. i missed him like a mofo

how can he is in english translator when he doesnt know english at all? just watch the super junior full house shows....couldnt believe that he is in that major.

Guest damifino

how can he is in english translator when he doesnt know english at all? just watch the super junior full house shows....couldnt believe that he is in that major.

According to the college he went to (who used his picture to advertise their school), he was a computer data analysis major. I'm not sure where the English translator major info came from.

Guest damifino

I know! At first he was losing weight because of the medication, but it's been almost 3 months since he's been virtually immobile and he's STILL losing weight. If he's eating normally, getting plenty of rest, and not moving and STILL losing weight, what does he have to do to gain weight??? Once he goes back to work, it's going to be more sleepless nights, eating less normally due to hectic schedule, and moving around a lot (especially once they go on tour)... he's gonna waste away to nothing :( And the thing is, because of the Yunho thing, he probably won't even touch any of the food that the fans send him to fatten him up!

Guest damifino

Heechul's latest minihompy entry :)

Ignes.jpg

Title: 이 그 네 스 랑 (With Ignes)

2006.10.31 00:56

While playing the game, I've recently become fascinated by the fun of meeting people

Of course, I'm having fun playing the game too, but the fun of meeting people is little by little ㅋ

When we go on a hunting party of 7 ~ 8 people, I often get teased a lot.

"Rella hairband! Rella hairband idiot mellong (US equivalent would be "Neener")~ㅋ"

"In real life, you are an old man who looks like a monster? Only your character is pretty!ㅎㅎㅎㅎ"

Whenever they say that, I just . .

"tsk tsk tsk tsk^-^;; you rascals, you play cute~ㅋ"

I usually answer like that

As I said, I enjoy the game just like that ^-^

'Ignes2' who is in the picture above is a friend I met playing the game

We became friendly having met by chance and making a bet

Me: Hey.. Let's make a bet to see if ○○○ is a guy or a girl. $10 pastry

Ignes: Hmmm.. you can tell just by looking that it's a guy

Me: I'm going to place my $10 on that person being a girl.. Excuse me.. I'm sorry to bother you, but are you a guy.. are you a girl..?

○○○ : Me? I'm a girl.. why..?

Me: Oh yeah~ I won $10~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ignes: Hey $10~ (+_+) You want to meet me somewhere and have a discussion?

We parted like this, but we met again today ㅡㅡㆀ

Ignes said that it's hard to get work as a female character

Ignes earnestly agonized over whether to go as a male character ㅋ ㅋ

I see this as perhaps one's karma . . ㅋ

Neither of us know each other's age

Neither of us know each other's face

We just laugh and enjoy it, that's all ^-^

But . . the members seem to have gotten a different thought . .

Youngwoon: Hyung. Do these people know who you are?

Me: Noㅡㅡ Why?

Youngwoon: That's why they are like this.. you are just letting them behave like that (towards you) ㅡㅡ

Me: It's fun~ㅋ What does it matter, it's just a game~ㅋ

Donghae: By being like this, you're just going to take your anger out on us again. Throwing everything in sight..

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tsk tsk tsk tsk . . these rascals . . if anyone else heard it, they might think I'm really like that ^-^

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.

Guest damifino

This is from the SuJu thread...

okay i am veryyyy curious about this video check it out on bestiz i was wondering if it is recent because kangin has his new hair and HEECHUL is in there!!!!

http://kerio.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard.php?...6fce9a71042eb08

ACK! I can't believe that they are already having him going back to work. Didn't they say that they made a special exception for Rainbow Romance?

Guest MizJudge.d

^ The clip didn't load for me. He's officially back to doing his normal activities? That is weird, if so, it'd be very inconvenient for him to get around since he has to be in wheelchair or use crutches.

Guest damifino

^ The clip didn't load for me. He's officially back to doing his normal activities? That is weird, if so, it'd be very inconvenient for him to get around since he has to be in wheelchair or use crutches.

In the clip from the news which apparently was filmed on Oct. 27, he didn't have the ankle brace anymore and he was wearing his normal shoes so I guess he got it removed since the time he filmed Rainbow Romance which was on the 19th.

ETA Since I'm first on the page, here's something that combines two of my loves... Heechul and Azumanga Daioh :)

hcazumangadaioh.gif

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...0&menu_id=0

Tomorrow's Rainbow Romance episode was in Naver's "what to watch" section smile.gif

^OMGOSH SUNGMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I love azumanga too <3. HeeChul is sooo cute in the middle. <3

But wow...him socializing with people...that's pretty cool^^

Hahha, but him taking his anger out on the SUJU boys. =____=

Poor boys. <3 <3 <3

I'm soooo out of date. >____< three days of living without the net is HELL.

I wanted HeeChul backkk soooo bad before...but now...I'm not so sure about it. >______< I just hope that he gets better. <3

Guest damifino

I saw the Heechul cuts of ep. 241 and *sigh* Heechul is back! And as I knew they would be, both Heechul and Hyunkyung are so sweet to each other :wub: But I guess we're to assume that they are just a couple now without any actual "I like you too" from Hyunkyung to Heechul :huh: I mean, we heard her say it, but Heechul hasn't. I wanted to see his reactions to her saying it. After all the heartache he went through when she told him she just didn't see them together, I wanted to see his happy face upon hearing that she likes him :(

To see the Heechul cuts from RR...

http://kerio.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard.php?...ba07f721a6081be

Guest miyawoks

i'm glad he's back to working...

i mean, i know that the right thing to say is that it's unfair for him to work so soon without really fully recovering...

but i can't help but think as a selfish fan that at least now, i will get to see him on screen again...

hmmm, i'm a bad guy...

but i do want him to get well :)

Guest damifino

I think it's ok to be back at work... as long as he doesn't overdo it and strain his injury. After all, there's nothing wrong with his voice and there's CERTAINLY nothing wrong with his face :) I just hope that they put him in situations like Rainbow Romance where he can still do the thing he loves to do, but doesn't have to use his leg too much. They should honestly put him on the talk show, variety show circuit. He might not be able to be in Xman, but he can surely be on Star Golden Bell or Yashimmanman or Truth Game or Come To Play or any of the radio broadcasts that SuJu members host... so many options for him to be in front of the camera or behind the mic without him walking too much on his bad leg.

But I too am glad to see his face again. I missed him terribly.

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

OMGOSHHHH!!!!!!!~ i was waiting for skool to end juss to watch thys..haha lol enof of that...having heechul back to RR is good but i hope his ankle leg thyng realli didnt hurt after he hit it....

Guest shronie_x3

right when he showed up in RR i screamed without realizing lol.. i missed him too much >.<

i wish heechul could go on sukira. it was always the other members who went to his radio. i think it`d be funny the other way around.

i couldn`t help but notice he got even more better looking..

if only those dark circles would go away, and his face would gain a lot more weight T_T; he looks so worn out.

I'm just really happy that he's back now. I saw his pictures and I cannot remember the last time I saw his pictures that is not from his minihopy.

Ahhhhh he's back and hotter then ever. He's more HOT then pretty nowadays.

I just love him. Although the energetic gleam doesnt seem to be there.

Ahhhh...so happy. >________<

Guest damifino

He looked so pale and thin... but his aegyo is still alive and kicking. I felt they didn't add the laugh track as much as they usually do so the episode sounded a bit off, not like it usually does.

From the SuJu thread :)

hcaniqo9.gif

ETA

Heechul just updated his minihompy with a new background of fall leaves and titled it 네 뒤엔 고양이가 웃고있다 which translates to "Behind you a cat is laughing" but his poems seem a bit sullen...

Daily journal section on front page...

Today is 답답 (frustrated)... then later he changed it to 우울 (meloncholy) :(

Black rain is falling..

Blue flower petals are fluttering..

On the pure white river you appear

The darkness protects all things

My tears covers the fatigue

To the angel that killed you..

I'll whisper I love you..

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.

In his Storyroom section...

Title: 사라져.. (Disappear..)

2006.11.02 18:02

A cat cries in the night..

The silence calls to me..

I search for you frantically but..

I am unable to find you..

I can't see you..

Your eyes that shone even in darkness..

I can no longer see....