Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Heh I mistook him for a girl too.

I saw the Show me your love clip.

And at first I didnt exactly like him. But then at the end (how he rapped), kinda made me like him.

I thought that he was the leader of SUJU and was one of the youngest members. O______o

Who would have thought that he's 8 years older then I am.

LOL the first thing I noticed about him was his eyebrows.

Yes and he is WAYYYY prettier then most girls. Hahahah, its a little weird saying that. But its all true. <3

He even admits it himself...so its all coolies^^

I'm LOL in Rainbow Romance especially episode 89 (goong parody). He is so adorable in SuJu Full House.

^Yeahz I saw that one. He was soooooooo cute. I thought he was going to be Shin and not Yul. O______O AH wellz.

Yul suited him anyways. LOL KiBum as Shin..that was soooo CUTE. Too bad there's no subs.

At least I kinda get what was going on since I saw the actual Goong.

They should cast HeeChul in some other drama once he gets better. I love his acting. Its just cute somehow. <3 <3 <3.

If only he could be a lead in some drama. I mean....KiBum got a lead...HeeChul should get a lead role too. <3.

LoL funny story here, while I was watching suju full house again BTW it was b'coz of heechul oppa, mom said he looks like a girl! she said," that's a girl right?" hell no!!! I said. kekekekeke

so hawt by the way>3 Kim Heechul Oppa!!!

Heechul has a little bit of hua ze lei in him...... but he is so much better and way hotter for me that is...............

heechul oppa saranghae!!!!

BTW he looks so yummy in those pics:kekekekekeke

Guest ilovesnoopy

^ *blinks* doesn't look like him? i really like the other picsof him on top of girls bodies..... he looks so much like a girl

i think the more i see of him the more i fall in love with his cuteness...

i was just looking at the older eps of Rainbow Romance...

and the one where that girl [sorry don't remember her name] was teaching him how to be a " man " . the bit where she's going through his clothes [ which had alota pink] and kept on chucking it out.. his expression and him sneaking away w/ the box so she wouldnt' chuck out anymore was hilarious!!

it was going so good ....and it all got wrecked in the end when he burnt his lips and couldn't handle it no more and slipped into his usual " girlier " self and started sayinghow much it hurted!!

it had me laughing so bad.... i was close to tears!

i love that ep the most. couldn't get over it.

he's soOOOooo adorable. :D

Guest damifino

I just saw this in one of Heechul's old posts on his minihompy. It is a question/answer from one of many old surveys that he answered from back in 2005 and thought I'd share :)

44.첫키스*..*..*━☞ 베갠줄 알았더니, 고2때 교과서다..

수업시간에 자고있는데.. 교과서.. 그녀석이.. 흑흑.. (T^T )=b

which translates to

44. First kiss*..*..*━☞ I thought it was with a pillow, but it was with a textbook from my second year of high school.. While I was sleeping during class.. the textbook.. that rascal.. hee hee (T^T )=b

Guest MizJudge.d

kakka that guy...(__'') I bet he drooled on his textbook. I'm jealous of his textbook, wish he'll drool on me instead kkaka

Ps. What's been going with Heechul lately? How long does he have to use crutches? Does he still play Ninji2? Ahh~~ the player that he talked to is so luckyyy~~

i was just looking at the older eps of Rainbow Romance...

and the one where that girl [sorry don't remember her name] was teaching him how to be a " man " . the bit where she's going through his clothes [ which had alota pink] and kept on chucking it out.. his expression and him sneaking away w/ the box so she wouldnt' chuck out anymore was hilarious!!

it was going so good ....and it all got wrecked in the end when he burnt his lips and couldn't handle it no more and slipped into his usual " girlier " self and started sayinghow much it hurted!!

it had me laughing so bad.... i was close to tears!

i love that ep the most. couldn't get over it.

Can you tell me what ep it was? I want to watch too ^^

Guest damifino

Ps. What's been going with Heechul lately? How long does he have to use crutches? Does he still play Ninji2? Ahh~~ the player that he talked to is so luckyyy~~

Playing Niniji2... is what Heechul's been up to. Playing until 7 am in the mornning :) He wrote a couple of posts about it, but he was talking about the game and I had no idea what the game is about, I didn't translate. As for the crutches, he'll probably need to use it up to some time in December although I guess he might be able to walk with a limp before then. I just hope he doesn't strain himself too much trying to rush the healing process.

Can you tell me what ep it was? I want to watch too ^^

It was ep. 94. It's up an YouTube.

Guest damifino

Heechul's latest post on his minihompy...

tired.jpg

Title: 피 곤 하 다 (I'm tired)

2006.10.24 13:20

Me: I'm tired..

(This angle will make the picture turn out well)

Me: I want to rest..

(I will create a pose to arouse a mothering instinct)

"Click"

Me: Huh..? You took the picture..?

(Let's see let's see let's see let's see let's see let's see let's see (+_+)/)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Others: Why is he like this;; I think he rested too much.. he's the one who asked for his picture to be taken..;;

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.

^ heh that entry was just a few hours ago.

O_________Owow~

Heh, he looks good in any pics. In any angle.

He looks more manly nowadays.

Its not so girly anymore <3

I think its the black hair.

I have to say, HeeChul has one of the most interesting ways of writing an entry~

Guest shronie_x3

^

i agree. he does look more manly now. heh but i`m not complainin. :)

when he updates his minihompy about niniji i have no idea what he`s talking about. oh well. they`re still funny to read.

Guest damifino

Huh? He's been on Love Letters 3 times and it's been a long time since I've seen them, but I thought he was coupled the first two times. The third time I don't think we got to see whether or not he was couple, he just wasn't coupled with Ayumi.

^ Yeahz, that's why I dont like that season. Since they dont show everything. LOL but the cute look he gave her in the end was sooo cute. And he was soooo funny during the couple's game too. All he cared about was his hair. HAHAHHAHA. HeeChul and his partner was sooo funny.

Guest damifino

I was just watching an old episode of "Come To Play" from back in September on YouTube when Lee Jung was on. He was talking about the time he and Baek Ji Young went to visit Heechul in the hospital. I knew that Baek Ji Young and Heechul knew each other since they were contestants together on Happy Shares Company, but I didn't know that Lee Jung and Heechul knew each other.

Guest miyawoks

Heechul's latest post on his minihompy...

tired.jpg

hohoho i actually did not think he was a girl when i fisrt saw... i actually just doubted his sexuality (if you know what i mean)...

but that didn't really stop me from liking him...

he's just sooo fascinating :)

haha i just remembered the time when he and kim jong kook were up against each other in an xman episode... kjk, who can see him in person, was actually blushing because of heechul's "beauty" :P

Guest mysidisvicious

Hi Damifino. I had a question regarding something in Heechul's cyworld. You know how when you go to the photo section and when you're on a page of photo entries or whatever, there's that button you click on and it makes all the photos into little thumbnails which you can click on and then right-click to save them? Did Heechul disable that since the Yunho/Antis drama happened? It seems that whenever I click the button, instead of taking me to the thumbnail page, it doesn't do anything. I tried it with the other suju members' cyworlds and they work fine.

If it IS disabled, what's a way to be able to save some of the gifs posted on the fans' folder on Heechul's cyworld? Thanks!

Guest damifino

Hi Damifino. I had a question regarding something in Heechul's cyworld. You know how when you go to the photo section and when you're on a page of photo entries or whatever, there's that button you click on and it makes all the photos into little thumbnails which you can click on and then right-click to save them? Did Heechul disable that since the Yunho/Antis drama happened? It seems that whenever I click the button, instead of taking me to the thumbnail page, it doesn't do anything. I tried it with the other suju members' cyworlds and they work fine.

If it IS disabled, what's a way to be able to save some of the gifs posted on the fans' folder on Heechul's cyworld? Thanks!

Hmmm, the thumbnails part seems to work for me. But then again I have a mac. I don't know if that makes any difference. But I've NEVER been able to save directly from any cyworld page. If I want to save anything from cyworld, I have to go through some elaborate steps using the source code. What I do is click on the picture to open it as a new window. Then I go to the page source, then look for the "img src" for where the picture is located (it's usually the 4th "img src" in the html source) and copy and paste that into a new window. From there, I can right click and save. Like I said, it's a rather elaborate process, but then again, I rarely save pics so...

I was just watching an old episode of "Come To Play" from back in September on YouTube when Lee Jung was on. He was talking about the time he and Baek Ji Young went to visit Heechul in the hospital. I knew that Baek Ji Young and Heechul knew each other since they were contestants together on Happy Shares Company, but I didn't know that Lee Jung and Heechul knew each other.

waiiiit. youre right! haha he was on LL three times. first time for the Xmas special, then another time when he had the short black hair, and lastly the super junior one. but when i meant the coupling part, i didnt mean during the games and basically the whole show, i meant the end where the girls get a chance to step out and choose someone else to be their couple. i forgot about the Xmas episode, that was the only LL where he was coupled in he end with shim eunjin but i dont really like her that much -.- When he was in the february episode i soooo wanted him to be with chaeyeon! or Bada cause he wanted her in the beginning

well anyways i hope he gets to be on Couple Selection when he gets all better

Guest mysidisvicious

Hmmm, the thumbnails part seems to work for me. But then again I have a mac. I don't know if that makes any difference. But I've NEVER been able to save directly from any cyworld page. If I want to save anything from cyworld, I have to go through some elaborate steps using the source code. What I do is click on the picture to open it as a new window. Then I go to the page source, then look for the "img src" for where the picture is located (it's usually the 4th "img src" in the html source) and copy and paste that into a new window. From there, I can right click and save. Like I said, it's a rather elaborate process, but then again, I rarely save pics so...

Hmmm, that's weird because it worked for me before. I'd like to fancy myself computer literate but then these things come up and I'm totally lost, hahaha...how exactly do you go to the "page source"?

Guest damifino

To get to the page source on my mac version of Firefox, I click on "View" in the top bar and then scroll down to "Page Source." A new window with the html source codes should pop up. From there, I go to "Find" and type in "img src" and as I said before, if you get to the 4th "img src" you should see a "http://cyimg15.cyworld.nate.com/common/file_down.asp?redirect=...JPG" type of file. Copy and paste the url into a new webpage and the picture should appear. From there, you can do whatever you normally do to save. Korean websites are usually not mac or Firefox compatible so these are the hoops one has to jump through to get pics and such unfortunately.