Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest damifino

Thanks for posting the pics! It's much appreciated. And don't worry about your English, it's perfectly fine. We're happy to have you post with us :) What's with Heechul, first he's smelling Kangin's underwear and now smelling his own shoe? Well, I guess it's better than smelling someone else's shoe or underwear, for that matter LOL

5 members of Super Junior are going to be guests on Gag Concert today. Heechul must be so envious right now. He LOVES that show and I'm sure he wanted to go on there too. Oh, well, once he gets better, I'm sure he'll get a chance and if not, he'll create a chance for himself.

I was just on Heechul's minihompy and his best friend from high school, who is currently doing his mandatory military service and is getting out in November, left Heechul a message:

- Not much time left for me here... I'll see you when I get out ('your money is my money' Kim Daehyun)

because Heechul had previously posted on his website, seeing as everything on there is a countdown to when he gets out of the army:

- Reunion, reunion~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ('my money is your money' Cinderella)

I'm sure Heechul will be very happy to see his friend since he's been in the army for over 2 years now. Daehyun often goes by the name of the cartoon character that Heechul created in high school, Sellectice, which would make Heechul "his friend Karrion" I guess :)

Guest mintoro

heechul oppa's msg on cafe

title:추 석 2006.10.04 22:22

추석입니다

이번 추석은 모두 함께 요들송을 부르며 보냅시다

난..

고향도 못내려가고..

다리는 많이 좋아졌습니다

깁스도 풀었고.. 무릎은 구부려집니다.. 훗~♡

문제는 발목 복숭아뼈가 아직도 복숭아의 모습을 찾지못해서..

걷지를 못하고.. 집에서도 깽깽이로 뛰거나 기어다녀야하는..

기범이랑 경인 스케줄 댕기느라 집에 별로없고.. 제이도 스케줄로 별로 없고..

요즘들어 얌체생각이 부쩍나는데 그때마다 내 맘속에 있는 하트가 두큰두큰 거립니다..

난 시러.. 난 시러.. 난 시러.. 쳐다보면 시러.. 허니 쁘라쉬..

(간주중)

휴.. 혼자라는 외로움에 야옹이를 키워보려 하고있습니다..

사실 그동안 많이 생각했었습니다. 꽃잎분께서 선물도 해주셨었고.. 다시 돌려드렸지만..

그치만.. 첫사랑은 잊지 못한다는 말이 있듯이.. 첫야옹이라.. 잊기가 참 힘들었습니다..

그렇다고 얌체랑 뽀뽀를 하며 애정행각을 한건 아닙니다-_ㅡ++

얌체 데리러 영운이랑 의정부까지 전철타고가서 직접 고르고..

얌체집과 모래주머니.. 엄청 무거웠음에도 불구하고 전철로 다시 집까지 델꾸오고..

뭐.. 얌체만 내가 들고 나머지 짐은 다 영운이가 들긴했지만..

아직도 길 가다가 회색 야옹이만 보이면 "얌체야~" 하고 불러봅니다..

그래서.. 뱀을 한번 키워보려고 한경이한테 뱀 키운다고 얘기했다가

중국학권법으로 귀싸대기 맞을뻔하고 접어두었습니다..

강아지를 좋아하는 기범이와 제이..

휴.. 그렇다고 의견 굽히는 내가 아니지만ㅡㅡ^

혹시 야옹이 있는 싸이트를 아시면 인터넷주소를 적어주세요..

될 수 있으면 얌체를 닮은.. 흑흑..

지금이라도 문을 열었을때 얌체가 "냐옹~" 이라고하며 들어왔으면..

끝으로..

즐추~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

아..

슬픈 얘기중이었지......................

at least he's not posting so late now...

hahha... he always post so long in cafe

Guest damifino

Thanks again, Mintoro... it's much appreciated :) Here's the translation:

title:추 석 ('Chuseok' which is Korean Thanksgiving) 2006.10.04 22:22

It's Chuseok.

This Chuseok, let's all spend it singing a Yodel song together <-- (there he goes with that Yodel song again LOL)

Me..

I'm not able to go back my hometown (Kangwondo)..

my leg has gotten so much better.

The cast on my leg has been removed.. I'm able to bend my knees.. hmmmph~♡

The problem is my ankle bone has yet to return to look like an ankle bone..

I am still unable to walk.. so even at the house I either hop on one leg or crawl to get around..

Kibum and Kyungie (Hankyung) are aren't home much due to their schedules.. Jay is also not around much due to his schedule..

These days, I constantly keep thinking of Yaamchae and every time I do, my heart beats so heavily..

I don't like.. I don't like.. I don't like.. don't like you looking at me.. honey flash.. <-- (lyrics to "Cutie Honey" by Ayumi)

(Thinks for awhile)

Phew.. I'm considering raising a cat again due to the sorrow of being alone..

In truth, I've been thinking about it a lot. Petals gave one to me as a present.. even though I gave it back..

however.. just as there is a saying that you can't forget your first love.. it was my first cat.. it's been so difficult to forget..

But it's not as if I was kissing Yaamchae and had a love affair or anything-_ㅡ++

In order to get Yaamchae, Youngwoon (Kangin) and I went all the way to Euijungboo on the subway and personally picked it out..

Yaamchae's house and sand pouch.. we brought them back to the house on the subway again despite the fact that they were really heavy..

Well.. I only held Yaamchae and Youngwoon carried the rest of the load, but still..

Even now when I'm walking on the street and whenever I see a grey cat, I try calling out "Yaamchae~"..

So.. I thought about raising a snake and told Hankyung about raising a snake

then gave up on the idea after almost getting hit in the ear with Chinese martial arts..

Kibum and Jay like dogs..

Phew.. although it's not as if I'm the type to be swayed by others opinionsㅡㅡ^

If per chance, you know of a site with cats, please write down the internet address..

If possible, a cat that looks like Yaamche.. hee hee..

Even now, I open the front door hoping that Yaamchae will "Meow~" and come back..

Till the end..

delightful~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ah..

I was in the middle of a sad story......................

DO NOT take this out without permission. Translated by Damifino@Soompi & SJsource

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

aww poor heechull...he must realli miss his cat....i'll take care of hee chull!!~ *^^* pwhahah kidding....heechul realli lyks yodeling doesnt he? <3

Guest damifino

whats da yodel song that he's always singing? I wanna hear it ^^

It might just be something he hears from the voices in his head LOL Seriously, what's up with all this all the yodel song? Is it some comic skit from OotChaSa or Gag Concert or something? Very strange.

I swear he's been singing that yodel song in almost EVERY SINGLE ENTRY HE WRITES. =______= And he mentions that cat too.

Sheesh I'm soooo jelaous with the cat. >______<

AHHH WHY DID IT RUN AWAY?

Its a little sad for him...poor HeeChul. >______<

Oh yes, the BLACK HAIR is the BEST. I totally agree with that. I love his black hair most. BUT HIS WHITE HAIR LOOKS NICE TOO. Hahhaha, I dont mind the orange. <3 Its...pretty. Hahaha. But black is the best. <3

Aish~~~ He sounds soooo sad~~~...he's really bored isnt he?

Hahahah HanKyung sent him a Chinese Martial arts chop. LOL that's funny. I can somehow imagine it. LOL, raising a SNAKE? WHAT IS HE THINKING? LOL a cat is much more nicer. <3

I cant believe mine dided. *cries* I know how HeeChul feels. >_____<

LOL he's sounds sooo cute even in his entries. <3

Thanks for the trans damifino^^

Guest shronie_x3

thanks for the translations damifino! though i can read korean.. english is faster haha.

oh man yodel song ahahaha. i`m gonna ask my mom about that expression he keeps using to see if he made it up or if its actually an expression in korea.

i saw pics for the gag concert corner. my parents love that corner even though it has absolutely no point hahaha maybe thats why it`s funny. i didn`t know it was coming out today puhahaha i can`t wait to watch it.

heechul misses his cat too much. if i had a cat i`d give it to him. too bad i hate cats >.<

"Phew.. I'm considering raising a cat again due to the sorrow of being alone.. " - damifino

too lazy to do proper quoting <.< anyways awwww he's alone =[ he shouldn't be with us crazy fans out there to comfort him lol.

Also thats sad his band mates went on his fav show that must be heartbreaking T_T poor guy

The hair thing yes very strange even jaejoong recently turned Blonde and it looks.. a bit.. strange. However it looks awesome on Heechul :D

ps PAGE ownage xD

Guest damifino

Jaejoong's hair is more white than blonde; it makes him look like an albino. He needs more yellow in his hair if he wants to be a blonde. But you are right, he looks strange with that hair color. Like I said before, Heechul is one of the few Asians I've seen who actually looks good with blonde hair.

Heechul really should get a cat. His schedule is pretty open right now and even when he goes back to work, it probably won't be as hectic as before since he isn't be going to be doing a daily sitcom which really is draining. Cats make pretty good pets especially since cats really are pretty self-sufficient as long as you feed them.

Jaejoong's hair is more white than blonde; it makes him look like an albino. He needs more yellow in his hair if he wants to be a blonde. But you are right, he looks strange with that hair color. Like I said before, Heechul is one of the few Asians I've seen who actually looks good with blonde hair.

Heechul really should get a cat. His schedule is pretty open right now and even when he goes back to work, it probably won't be as hectic as before since he isn't be going to be doing a daily sitcom which really is draining. Cats make pretty good pets especially since cats really are pretty self-sufficient as long as you feed them.

God i know i can't believe jaejoong ruined his hair like that when i watched him on xman i was mourning his beautiful jetblack hair =[.

Anyways back to Heechul, how he said Jay and kibum were dog lovers same here cats are kinda scary, little idk unaffectionate so i'd rather get a dog but hey for a person with his schedule yea it is better since they dont really need.. well anyone just food

Guest mysidisvicious

Hahahahahaaaa I just saw Heechul's minihompy/cyworld theme/background and I can't stop laughing at how random it is.

Guest damifino

Living in an apartment with no backyard AND them all having such busy schedules? That's no place for a dog. It isn't fair to the dog. Besides, as a person who has lived with a cat for about a year ago, I must say cats are pretty wonderful pets. They can be very affectionate and adorable... they sleep on your bed with you, sit on your lap and purr, and play with you. The breed I live with is a Turkish Van (white with black patches on his head and tail) so loves water (even goes swimming), it's fur feels soft like angora, and when I throw a crumpled up piece of paper and he goes get gets it and drops it on my hand. I know Heechul loves the Russian Blue, but he should think about Turkish Vans, they really are great cats.

ETA Heechul updated his minihompy again and my cat looks almost exactly like the one on the bottom left except he only has the black patch over one eye :)

Heechul's minihompy

In the miniroom pic, his mini-me says "Why are you all so big???" and in his miniroom titled "crazy" he wrote:

You are all so big?

What have you been eating??

Give me some too~~~~~~~

Hmmph!

Funny Heechul! On his new minihompy background pic, it says "Don't Touch Me" so on his daily message section he posted the pic below and wrote:

lick.gif

As for me......

touch me!!!

^ ^

^ So did I. Hhahahaha, he's soooo cute in there. I want him as my brother too. >____________< LOL I love the part where he sung Magic Castle.

Ahhh~~~ he's soooo CUTE. >__________<

I never like him because of his looks anyways.

XD I find him...funny. <3

I love people with a good sense of humour. <3

Hahahah. He's soooo CUTE.

I want a cat now.

I used to have a cat when I was younger. It always sleeps with me.

LOL I used to wake up in the morning with cat fur all over me. >______<.

LOL poor HeeChul. >______< I really want to raise a cat now.

But my mom would probably oppose to it.

>_____< my brother is against it for sure.

Guest damifino

I saw this on the SuJu thread and thought it was cute so I'm quoting it.

i dunno where exactly is this from, but it's from a certain news clip or something, & this is shiwon talking about hankyung & heechul~

hankyung's very stubborn, everytime heechul asks him who treats him well, hankyung will turn around & say that i taught him a lot of korean, though heechul's disappointed, he'll continue to be patient. actually, whenever hankyung is sad because he misses home, the person who quietly stands behind him & comforts him is heechul~

AAAWWW~~~ <333 :D at least now heechul is back home. & though he can't be with his family for choosuk at least he has hankyung & hankyung has him ^^*

ETA Heechul's latest entry on his minihompy from today...

niniji2.jpg

Title: 희 님 (Heenim)

2006.10.07 06:16

This is 'Niniji II' which I recently started playing again

Because I'm always only at home, I'm a little bored so I'm saying this

I'm playing this which I haven't played in over a year . . it got better than it was before?

No?

Never mind if it hasn't -_ㅡ++

At first I was going to try to be a human wizard who had the power to summon cats . .

But the appearance of the male character was . . not to my liking . . ㅡㅡ^

so I chose to be an endearing elf who are like the chorus of a 18 verse yodel song (AGAIN with the yodel song o_O)

Elf . . it's the name of the 'Super Junior' fan club ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

My habit is always to do things myself so . . I'm doing this by myself also

How is it that even in a game, I'm so awkward about befriending people ㅡㅡㆀ

I tried being a character that cuts sushi (?) . . but alas, I like being a wizard . .

Right now, I'm trying to 'change positions' so I'm in the midst of a 'quest'

Ah . .

'Changing positions' can be viewed as going from being a 'high school student' to a 'college student'

'Quest' can be viewed as the 'exam' to become a 'college student'

Does the character sort of look like me?

I picked up the red horns on my head. Isn't it provocative?

I actually have a cowboy hat that I always wear . .

Why is it that there aren't that many people around in 울 썹 엔 아 템 파 (Eulssupenahtempa? not sure what that is). . hmmph ~

When I was playing the game during the day, Youngjoon hyung was besides me constantly saying

"Hey~ try saying 'I'm Kim Heechul'~ㅋㅋ"

"ㅡㅡ^ what do I do if the other person says 'Then I'm Sohn Ehjin.. (Heechul's favorite actress)' ㅋㅋ"

"Just try it once. 'I'm Super Junior's Kim Heechul' just like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"What if I say that and they say 'Who's that?' then I wouldn't know what to do~ㅋ"

"Hee! That could really happen ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

Frank laughter like this and slightly childish game playing . .

It is the small happiness of those who are left behind at home during Chuseok . .

DO NOT take this out without permission. Translated by Damifino@Soompi

Guest MizJudge.d

AHHHH TT______TT why was he left alone at home during Chuseok huhuhuhu

Itz oki Heechul oppa ah~~ you still have many Chuseok to celebrate in the following years. Rite now just concentrate on ur health and getting ur ankle healed. Uhkiez~~. And one of those coming Chuseok, wish us fans can celebrate it with you. Luuvzz