Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest damifino

That's a pic BEFORE the perm :)

It must be especially boring and lonely for someone like Heechul who LOVES being in front of the camera and being the focus of attention to be stuck at home (and not being able to move around). Poor Heechul :( I hope he's healing fast so that he can at least get around a bit. They should just get him a wheelchair so he can at least get out sometimes.

Guest mysidisvicious

Hi Damifino, I had a question to ask you since I know if anyone knew, you would haha. OK, you know on his minihompy/cyworld (are they the same thing?), there's a section that is constantly having pictures added to it and I can't read or speak Korean and I wanted to know if that section's pictures are added by fans? I only wonder because it seems to be updated constantly and sometimes with random text under them.

AHH I MISS THIS PLACE.

Well the thing is, my brother formatted the computer and I LOST THE LINK. Then my net got stuff up.

=___________= This thread has grown heaps since the last time I visited. <3

HAhahaa.

Poor HeeChul, he's at home right now doing boring stuff. At least he's resting. I'm not suprise to see his cyworld being updated so often.

LOL, 8 head tall, that's sooo funny. Is he really 8 head tall?

LOL it might be the camera angle (sometimes).

Thanks damifino for translating everything^^

Guest damifino

Hi Damifino, I had a question to ask you since I know if anyone knew, you would haha. OK, you know on his minihompy/cyworld (are they the same thing?), there's a section that is constantly having pictures added to it and I can't read or speak Korean and I wanted to know if that section's pictures are added by fans? I only wonder because it seems to be updated constantly and sometimes with random text under them.

Your guess was right :) That section is where fans post things they want Heechul and his fans to see. They are hoping Heechul will see something he likes and use it on his website (and he does). They also do it to advertise their own websites for other Heechul fans to visit. And yes, minihompy and cyworld are the same thing.

ETA

LOL I just realized what the heck Heechul was talking about in his sad poem and him not having anything/anyone to call his own. I just thought he was lonely for companionship, but it wasn't exactly the kind of companionship I was thinking of. I should have looked more closely at the title of his homepage and the new background, but I totally glazed over it... 얌체가 떠난지 1년이 지나고.. which translates to "It's been a year since Yaamchae left.." He was talking about his beloved cat Yaamchae who ran away from home last year LOL

yaamchae.jpg

Guest mysidisvicious

Your guess was right :) That section is where fans post things they want Heechul and his fans to see. They are hoping Heechul will see something he likes and use it on his website (and he does). They also do it to advertise their own websites for other Heechul fans to visit. And yes, minihompy and cyworld are the same thing.

Ahhh, hahaha when I first noticed it, I was like HE'S UPDATING THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE DAY WHAT. And aw, his poor cat. That's hilarious how everyone's first thought was that he was lonely from lack of much human contact and it's really about his cat. Ahahaha, it reminds me of a song that starts like this...

There's something with the way you walk

There's something there that lights a spark inside of me

And it makes me want to sing

Makes me forget everything

There's something there inside your eyes

Lets me know you'd never lie

You fill me up and I know what you need

Do you know what you mean to me?

But then you find out it's about the guy's dog...

There's something strange, I can't get mad

Even when you're being bad - just look at me, and I forget everything

I try but I can't be mean

You sit by me and I scratch your back

You lick my hands then I get a rash, but that's okay

Because we, we are a team

You make a mess and then I clean

AWWWWWWWWWWW...his cat ran away.

Poor him~~~ Poor HeeChul.

Hey didnt he took a picture with that cat.

I remembered seeing him with a cat.

It was sooo little.

Hahaha. HeeChul and a cat. That's just soooo cute.

LOL....poor kitty.

It was in the luckiest situation ever....WHY DID IT RUN AWAY??????

EDIT - Oh...the picture in damifino's post just turned up...so that's the kitty.

I saw other pictures of him and the kitty too.

Guest damifino

Heechul said that he was away from home for a few days due to filming and when he came back, his housemates told him that Yaamchae was gone :( Seriously, Yaamchae got to sleep on Heechul's bed and was loved, what's to run away from?

Guest damifino

Here's Heechul's latest entry in his minihompy titled "파 마 (perm)" and a recent pic of Heechul with it... he's as cute as ever and looks healthy to boot (if a bit pale)! :) This is a translation from the SuJu thread by Sides...

Heechul updated his cyworld. ^^

1159632933userem8.jpg

credits bestiz

trans:

Well, you can't really see the perm but..

At the dermatology they squeezed everywhere, so here, there, flare flare..

Since I rested so much my skin became better

There must be people who question why I always take pictures in the bathroom

The lighting comes out the best in the bathroom.

In the living room and the bedroom the light always blinks off and on..

It feels like we all came to a dance room and so we start to dance together

Because I'm only at home I feel really..

It's like Yodel song that goes "Yodel Yodel Yodel-eh-hee-hoo"

Okay that last line was a freaking killer to translate. The words are so twisted upp. Heechulllll -___________- :D

I wonder how often HeeChul fixes his eyebrows.

Its just sooo perfect. >_____<

LOL he could only take a picture in the bathroom.

That's hilarious.

But the same goes for my house.

The bathroom has the best lighting.

Hahahah, its funny. <3

He's still as gorgeous as ever. XD

I miss seeing him on TV and all that.

Aish~~~~

LOL the dermatologist. He goes to one?

Ah wellz...

Thanks for the trans^^

Guest heartdrops

"There must be people who question why I always take pictures in the bathroom

The lighting comes out the best in the bathroom."

Sure.. he just likes to hide in the bathroom to take topless pictures! hahas ;x

Aaaww I miss princess.

Guest shronie_x3

haha the lighting comes out best in the br? actually that`s kinda true. lol

his face looks so thin...

his entries are always hilarious.

Guest damifino

his face looks so thin...

I know! Hopefully, by the time he is able to go back to work, he'll have fattened up a bit. Right now, he says he's losing weight due to his medication so hopefully when he stops taking them, he'll be able to gain some weight from his lack of movement. I want him to plump up a bit. He's just too darn skinny!

Here's some message exchanges between Heechul and his friend Yun Jaewook:

2006.09.30 (Jaewook to Heechul)

Hyung, if by chance you aren't able to come, there's nothing that can be done about it... but please try ㅋㅋ

(Heechul to Jaewook)

When my ankle bone returns to look like an ankle bone, I'll be sure to go to your preview~ this upcoming surgery has to go wellㅡㅡ^

2006.10.01 (Jaewook to Heechul)

Edited Hyung, they say that I must love being so close to Heenim, but they want to know what it is that I do ...ㅋㅋ

I guess Heechul is having another surgery on his ankle? Probably to start moving/tightening/removing the pins in his ankle. Hopefull it all goes well.