Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Heechul looks so awesome in the new Super Junior video "Dancing Out." I've noticed that he's been wearing more "manly" threads lately i.e. oxford shirts and ties and such. I liked his cute outfits too, but I really like him in dress shirts :)

i know i watched the music video and he looks so HOT lol his shirt is like open and everything :3. Gosh they're all lookin sexy in that mv and they're all blue!!

Guest damifino

This is from the Super Junior thread about the radio show that just aired with Sungmin, Shindong, and Trax.

when it was time for trax to talk unknown stuff about suju and suju to talk about unknown stuff about trax, typhoon said that heechul sleeps wearing a skirt/dress O_O. and when heechul orders jjajangmyun from a chinese restaurant, before it even comes to his house, he cooks jjajang ramyun by himself and decides to eat that instead of the jjajangmyun he ordered lol.

Maybe by skirt/dress he means that humongous pink Tom and Jerry T-shirt that heechul always wears when they show him in bed on TV shows??? I hope so or else it would just be WEIRD LOL

Guest shronie_x3

I.LOVE.KIM.HEE.CHUL. hahahaha. yeah he`s definitely my current obsession right now. i didn`t like him so much until i started watching super junior full house. now i can`t get enough of him. he`s so funny and cute and really pretty[jealous] >.<

Guest damifino

Me too. I always thought he was adorable on Rainbow Romance, but it wasn't until I saw how he was like in real life (well, at least what we see of it on TV) that I absolutely fell head over heels in obsession with him. He was just cute and adorable on Rainbow Romance, but I love the fact that he has a quick temper and fast wit in real life. I love that he's sarcastic and has a sharp tongue. I don't know why but I also love that he yells and raises his voice quite a bit LOL

BTW he was so absolutely adorable on today's Rainbow Romance. His character is becoming more and more like his real life personality.

Guest sandy k

^ahhh me too! i love his sarcasm and wittiness :)

i just started watching the english village episodes for full house (i live in cali and we're about 2-3 weeks behind). i am falling in love with him more and more! he is just toooo cute. i can't believe at one point i was like "SUPER JUNIOR? WTF? *FAST FORWARD*"

and i don't ever do this but i spent an hour or so on youtube watching super junior (mainly heechul, hankyung, donghae, eunhyuk) vids. aahahaha how ridiculous of me

Guest damifino

Cali as in California? You get Full House here? I'm in California too. I just download to watch the show, I didn't even know they aired the show here.

As for YouTube, I practically live there, watching all things Heechul.

Guest shronie_x3

^

ahahahahaha! me too me too! i think i watched everything with him in it. some things more than once? lol i`m such a loser. my sister called me a psycho for being so obsessed --;; she doesn`t find him attractive at all. i think she`s the one that`s psycho. A few days later she becomes obsessed with kang in. hypocrite -_- but he`s cute too ^^;; actually i like everyone thats featured in full house. i don`t really know about the other members that much so .. it`s just those seven that i love.

Guest sandy k

lol why is it only half of them are on the show?

i was like they seem much bigger on music shows o_o obviously because they are bigger..

i just didn't catch that until episode 4 or something haha

damifino, yes california!

i don't get it on tv (i only have kbs on weeknights...mostly not too fun shows, and mbc..also with not too fun shows). i have to go to a korean video store and ask for it. the video has 3 shows in it so it seems like full house is cut short, plus it's last. the first half is "우리 아이가 달라졌어요" (My child has changed?), then the second half is love letter/full house.

Guest damifino

Ah, the video store. Even if I wanted to, the nearest one is like 30 minutes away in Garden Grove.

My sister calls me a crazy too. She doesn't know what I see in what she calls a girlie youngster like Heechul. I just find him so hilarious, cute, and fascinating. I could watch or listen to him read the phone book because he makes it so entertaining. I'm way too old for this, but oh well LOL

I only know the 7 in Full House by name/face also, and Shindong and EeTeuk. 9 out of 13 isn't too bad :)

Guest ellstars

^ahhh me too! i love his sarcasm and wittiness :)

i just started watching the english village episodes for full house (i live in cali and we're about 2-3 weeks behind). i am falling in love with him more and more! he is just toooo cute. i can't believe at one point i was like "SUPER JUNIOR? WTF? *FAST FORWARD*"

and i don't ever do this but i spent an hour or so on youtube watching super junior (mainly heechul, hankyung, donghae, eunhyuk) vids. aahahaha how ridiculous of me

dont feel embarassed!!! thats like part of my daily schedule - to watch youtube clips i probably watched every single video on heechul, yunho (dbsk), hankyung, hyun bin, lee junki... haha the list goes on. ^^

heechuls weirdness is attractive ^^ alot of eopel find that scary but i love it <3

Guest damifino

Vitamin with Heechul and Kangin was so funny. I can't believe Heechul did that to Kangin LOL Kangin made Heechul look like a bully LOL

damifino yes lol he does tend to raise his voice and yell a bit >.> but his sarcastic nature is one of the things i tend to like about him =]

sandy k isn't it why there only like half of them cause half of them are more popular or something or better looking more famous idk thats what i figured V_V

Guest shronie_x3

Ah, the video store. Even if I wanted to, the nearest one is like 30 minutes away in Garden Grove.

My sister calls me a crazy too. She doesn't know what I see in what she calls a girlie youngster like Heechul. I just find him so hilarious, cute, and fascinating. I could watch or listen to him read the phone book because he makes it so entertaining. I'm way too old for this, but oh well LOL

I only know the 7 in Full House by name/face also, and Shindong and EeTeuk. 9 out of 13 isn't too bad :)

watch him read the phone book? lol. actually he could probably pull that off.

i know the names of like 12/13. i forget the new guy`s name.. ahhh.. gyu something. gyu sung, gyu hyun, gyu jung? ehhh;; i hope no one kills me for not knowing his name :unsure:

i`ve noticed that i practically live in this thread now.. :phew:

Guest StarCrystal

;x When I first saw Heechul on Full House, I thought he looked like Rose from The Trax XD (.. Both had blonde/black hair, red glasses at one point or another..) I found him to be quite eccentric. But didn't paid too much attention to him (even though it's pretty hard not to). =] But now I find him entertaining and sort of charming XD He's very interesting to watch.

When I was watching episode 6 of Full House where they showed SBS Inkigayo 25.06.06 (at the time there weren't any subs out) I thought the guy MC was so hot ~ But I didn't get a glimpse of his face. ;x Until later I found it was Heechul~ e_e He looks so good in suits/dress shirts (heck, any other guy would too.. .-. I'm sucker for those kinds of outfits)

Okay, okay.. enough of my ranting. I got some screenshots of him as the MC to share~

captured by aymei:

inkigayoep399060625avi000194627lm9.jpg

And rest captured by me ;x They're kinda big, so I'll use thumbnails instead.

060625mccutsonsbsinkigayoheechul960x540heenimcomavi00ww8.th.jpg

Gangsta Heechul~

060625mccutsonsbsinkigayoheechul960x540heenimcomavi00yw2.th.jpg

Super Junior pose

060625mccutsonsbsinkigayoheechul960x540heenimcomavi00lr5.th.jpg

Smiling~

060625mccutsonsbsinkigayoheechul960x540heenimcomavi00qd0.th.jpg

^^ I love how he exaggerates his speaking~

060625mccutsonsbsinkigayoheechul960x540heenimcomavi00qn6.th.jpg

8D Wheee~

Guest sandy k

StarCrystal, thanks for the pics!

haha whew, i thought it was just weird of me not to know all 13(?) of their names.

Guest damifino

I love seeing him in dress shirts too. He's been wearing a lot of them lately. He isn't looking as girly as he used to :)

You know something funny, when I saw the "Dancing Out" video, I thought Heechul looked fabulous, but with his hair like that and the open dress shirt and being so skinny and all, he sort of looked like Kim C LOL He does a deadon impersonation of Kim C to boot.