Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Thanks again Chellsee and KB for more FOUR kids each week!!  I think I remembered when I was crying like a baby once.. lol..  GOOD old days..  Bleeding from falling down..tripping..  lol  

Hey Will, I know must be quiet a challenge being a parent, tiring, feeding, playing and all together!  But, must be also an honor to be a dad..  v  

lol..never ever apologize in this soompi family charmy, we can fall in love to anyone we wish many times and all over again!!   v   Think I like all the boys, minkook though more like me as second child in the family, like me! v  

Charmy, can see Daehan is much more in me with personality, shiy, aloner, never outgoing..ThAT right everyone!!?  Least in person.. lol.  

Thanks for the info hui. and confirm that Daehan is lefty..like me!!   Yayy.. lol.. and Manse almost.. :) Awww..Minkook is also like me..we are middle in the family!  :D  yay agin..  

Waves to Metal, cutie, yvo,

Sorry been out for a while, had a bit of an ER trip, but I'm fine..need to take it easy!!  v  Fightings..   

IMG_0879_zps446474a0.jpg  img_1569589_52625211_0.jpg 

Lee Hwi Jae's twins and Song Il Kook's triplets show their hearty appetites in still cuts from 'Superman is Back'
Lee Hwi Jae's twins Suh Un and Suh Joon and Song Il Kook's triplets, Dae Han, Min Kook, and Man Se showed their 'eating broadcast' in preview cuts for KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back'!
After mastering the fork and spoon, Suh Un and Suh Joon were ready to diversify their eating palette and tried whole chicken soup for the first time at a restaurant during their outing at Cheonggyesan, Seoul. Suh Un selflessly bit off a piece of chicken and put it in his father's mouth while Suh Joon couldn't get enough of the taste.

Dae Han, Min Kook, and Man Se also showed off their hearty appetite as their father grilled them some meat. Once the meat was well done and ready to eat, the triplets dug right in and kept asking for more, leaving Song Il Kook's hands quite full.
Stay tuned for their eating broadcast this Sunday at 4:30 PM KST!
Source:http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/lee-hwi-jaes-twins-and-song-il-kooks-triplets-show-their-hearty-appetites-in-still-cuts-from-superman-is-back

***Big appetite and happy eating scenes to look forward for the next episode. 

2014091301001095700060401.jpg

Love Love Love for the Song SuperBoys and SuperDad!
Credit: https://www.facebook.com/dehanmingukmanse/photos/a.571701896274247.1073741827.571697762941327/603125889798514/?type=1&theater10403135_603125889798514_779712071997535

:x :x :x

Here's another awesome post from @zuizui!

zuizui

said:

Thank you guys for all the kinds words. I'm happy to share whatever I get about triplets on this thread because We're all the same - the biggest fans of Super dad and super boys 
Can't wait for episode 44, I think it will be better than ep 43 which focus on the parents only. It seems all Superman's kids are the big eater now- The twins and Triplest. Sarang chan ! you are going to meet your's match  :D
Apparently, Manse prefer outside food than Il Guk appa's home made food. Whenever,  I watched them eating at restaurants, Manse always the first ones who crave for the foods and he even couldn't wait for appa cool the dishes :D. Manse ah! Even though sometimes your appa's food lacks good taste compared to outside food but is good for your health. 
"Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se also showed off their hearty appetite as their father grilled them some meat. Once the meat was well done and ready to eat, the triplets dug right in and kept asking for more, leaving Song Il Kook's hands quite full. "  (hehe, Il Kook ssi has the hard time again * A King on TV, but he's still a servant at home :P )

Cek24n9.gif Yzi6R8E.gif
pbjS4v2.gif 75DrtMK.gif

1 day to go to see them. But we can get the kisses from Kukkuk and Daehanie first :x :x
vf65DDN.gif dvWuDYP.gif

Have a good weekend everyone  :)

Daehan, Minguk and Manse's theme song!!!! Is way too cute!!! :x :x

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zpDZgNZSeQo

translation:

it’s not one, or two, but we are three

it’s not one, or two, not one, or two, not one, or two, but three kids! wowowo

it’s something that will really surprise you; not one, or two, but three kids

and no matter how much you think about it, this is really a miracle.

i bet even mom and dad were shocked!

what a miraculous thing, three kids at once!

so somehow we’ve become daehanminguk manse,

we are so happy, so let’s shout, yeyeyeye

it’s not one, or two, not one, or two, not one, or two, but three kids! wowowowowo

lyric translations by: yv-onne.tumblr.com

DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT

really, please credit if you’re using, especially since they are someone else’s translation ^^

Another set of GIF's, much thanks @TaThien!
We love to wake up with the triplets and daddy on our screens...
Sunday is HAPPINESS!

TaThien

said:The triplets always have great appetite, but they lost their concentration when their dad called their mom in ep 36, especially Daehannie

:x

And I find their dad cute too :\">
UPcXLc4.gif

NAQhXQL.gif

QBjgVb5.gif
MAlHtYy.gif

9AZKdyY.gif
5d7gbHn.gif

dM7zChL.gif

xphn6VQ.gifuHY9Ohz.gif

cre: mtlinh's tumblr

Clips of Episode 44
Enjoyed this episode so much. So many cute scenes of both daddy and the boys!!!
And Mommy appeared again. I can't help, I'm a bit jealous! Daddy Ilkook looks very sweet with wifey (sweet kiss on the side). 

Huhuhu!
10636209_692497160838359_307659859518536

Happiness overload...
:x  :x  :x

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[HIT] 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다-동생 챙겨주는 누나 하루, 하루는 만세 바라기?.20140914

Songie, kids and mother-in-law's arrival in the studioHaru likes the Songie kids, especially Manse  =))

chellsee said:
Clips of Episode 44
Enjoyed this episode so much. So many cute scenes of both daddy and the boys!!!
And Mommy appeared again. I can't help, I'm a bit jealous! Daddy Ilkook looks very sweet with wifey (sweet kiss on the side). 

Huhuhu!

10636209_692497160838359_307659859518536

Happiness overload...
:x  :x  :x