Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Winners of The 2014 KBS Entertainment Awards
High Excellence – Variety Show Male – Chu Sung Hoon
Chu Seung Hoon
Producer’s Special Award – Lee Hwi Jae & Song Il Kook
Lee Hwi Jae
Song Ill Gook
Popularity Award – Superman Returns Kids (Triplets, Twins, Haru and Sarang)
Superman Returns
Viewers Choice Best Program:  Superman Returns at 34%

10394048_739762326099318_416687918937203
10888446_739762322765985_191506573197069

Source:  http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/27/live-blog-2014-kbs-entertainment-awards/2/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Chu Sung Hoon Reveals He Found Out about Sarang and Man Se’s Kiss Through “Superman Returns” Broadcast
Chu Sung Hoon Reveals He Found Out about Sarang and Man Se’s Kiss Through “Superman Returns” Broadcast

Chu Sung Hoon recently revealed that he belatedly found out about daughterChu Sarang’s kiss with Song triplet Man Se after seeing it on television through the latest episode of KBS‘ “Superman Returns.”

On December 27, the live broadcast of the 2014 KBS Entertainment Awardsopened up at the KBS New Wing Open Hall.

During the year-end awards ceremony for KBS variety shows, the Popularity Award was given to the children of “Superman Returns:” Haru, SarangtwinsSeo Un and Seo Jun, as well as triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se.

When the children and their dads went up to the stage to receive the award, Chu Sung Hoon was asked, “Were you aware that Man Se and Sarang shared a kiss?” In response, he explained, “I didn’t know at the time, but I found out after watching the broadcast. I was very surprised. Even I have never [kissed her],” causing laughter amongst those in the audience.
chu sung hoon

Source:  http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/27/chu-sung-hoon-reveals-he-found-out-about-sarang-and-man-ses-kiss-through-superman-returns-broadcast/

‘Aegyo Prince’ Min Gook Melts Hearts by Copying Yano Shiho at 2014 KBS Entertainment Awards

min-gook.jpg

“Superman Returns’” middle triplet, Min Gook, recently showcased his heart-meltingly adorable aegyo at the 2014 KBS Entertainment Awards.

During the live broadcast of the year-end awards ceremony for KBS variety shows on December 27, Chu Sarang’s mom, Yano Shiho, made a playful gesture with her hands while the award for Best Scriptwriter was being presented. Yano Shiho formed her hands to look like binoculars as she sat at the tables in the audience, looking up at the stage.

After seeing Sarang’s mom do this, ‘aegyo prince’ Min Gook, who was also sitting at the same table, copied her hand gesture, which was captured by the camera. He melted the hearts of viewers with his sweet smile and cute imitation.

Meanwhile, the children of “Superman Returns” took home the Popularity Award, and the show won the Viewers’ Choice Best Program Award at this year’s KBS Entertainment Awards.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/27/aegyo-prince-min-gook-melts-hearts-by-copying-yano-shiho-at-2014-kbs-entertainment-awards
:bz

Man Se Wakes Chu Sarang Up with a Morning Kiss on “Superman Returns”
141228-chu-sarang-manse.jpg
On the December 28 broadcast of KBS2TV’s “Superman Returns,” Song Il Gook and his triplets paid a visit to Chu Sung Hoon and Chu Sarang‘s house in Tokyo.
After a fun and eventful Christmas party with cake and presents, the fathers and children gathered to the living room to sleep. The next morning, Man Se was the first one of the triplets to wake up, and he quietly walked up to Chu Sarang. Gently, he gave her noona a sweet morning kiss, while Song Il Gook could not help but smile as he looked over the lovely children.
On last week’s episode, Man Se and Chu Sarang were seen playing around and becoming friends, and Man Se even planted a kiss on Chu Sarang. Chu Sung Hoon revealed he belatedly found out about the event only after watching the broadcast.
Meanwhile, this episode marked the final appearance of Tablo and Haru on the show.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/28/man-se-wakes-chu-sarang-up-with-a-morning-kiss-on-superman-returns/

:o)   :o)   :o

Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 58 broadcasted on 28-Dec-2014 NO SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dkunn_returnofsuperman58-songilkook-28dec2014-no-subs
1280x720-d0D.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:o)   :o)   :o

KSB World Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 55 broadcasted on 28-Dec-2014 ENGLISH SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dl3n7_kbsworld-returnofsuperman55-songilkook-e-sub
1280x720-3jh.jpg

'Superman' triplets calendars sell well
photo543202.jpg
A desk calendar featuring images of Song Il-gook's popular triplets is flying off the shelves.
The 2015 calendar, which includes pictures of Dae-han, Min-guk and Man-se - whose names spell out "Cheers to the Republic of Korea" - sold 125,000 copies as of Dec. 25, according to online marketplace Auction. 
The calendar has earned 680 million won ($617,000) for charity so far. 
Song originally wanted to make the calendars to give as gifts to his acquaintances. But when viewers saw an episode in which Song and the three boys were shown at a photo shoot for the calendar, KBS received multiple requests to purchase it. 
Each desk calendar is priced at 5,500 won and will be sold on Auction and Lotte iMall until the end of this month. All proceeds go to charity. 
Auction and Lotte iMall will begin delivering the calendars on Jan. 5. 
Song and his triplets are currently appearing in the popular KBS reality TV show "Return of Superman", in which celebrity fathers take care of their children for 48 hours without their wives. 
Song, who has taken many masculine roles in TV dramas, shows a more domestic and caring side to himself in the TV show. 
Several popular celebrities and TV shows publish calendars at the end of each year. One is MBC's popular reality TV show "Infinite Challenge", which began publishing calendars for the show's ardent fans in 2008.
BY SUNG SO-YOUNGhttp://www.hancinema.net/-superman-triplets-calendars-sell-well-76914.html
phetbeo said:iihbBsANR6uBy.gif
DC

Guest blackautumn

Hi ^^ Long time no see all Song Il Kook Fans

It's such a long time since the last day I logged in soompi T_T

Just come to watch all the vids recorded the KBS Entertainment Awards and Superman recent episode, may I spazz how amazing Song Ilkook is T_T He is jusst awesome. At the award ceremony, he just became another man who is so handsome and manly. Wow, maybe I'm his new fan from Superman show, I am so familliar with the casual image of Song Ilkook shi as a loveing father and husband, therefore, his so-amazing-apperance in that night hit me hard T_T I cant believe that he is a married man with intelligent wife and beautiful sons T_T

About the recent episode, I can sense that he really adores Sarang =)) the way he talked with her, walked along with her and made her smile is so so precious. It's not that my comparison but my feeling tells me that Song Ilkook got along well with Sarang family, Cho Sunghoon and his wife Shiho than Hwi Jae's one =))) these two dads are not talking too much but I can see they like each other heheheh

To Song Il Kook shi, plz Produce another daughter. A beautiful one. If u have one, that lil girl may be is the most luckiest in the world with 4 handsome men always protecting =))

Done my 2 cents. Have a nice day all ^^

aHdVqde.jpg