Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hello SIKers.... it's TGIF.
Very creative, beautiful transformation of 1958 shirt, thanks for sharing Kona & metaltigerYvonne, I'm not only enjoying but also saving all the photos, thank you dear!
I'm on my 2nd round of Jumong, now on episode 44. The unconditional love of a mom to his son and their farewell scenes really breaks my heart. *sigh*
f8fa8355-fb67-419c-b43d-2e3d14c798ea_zps
May everyone have a blast over the weekend! :-* >:D:-*

Hey metal, agrees it is great to see newbies joining in here, seems the fandom hasn't slowed at all….least for me!  And also, I can't seem to stop either..it's like a good bad habit.. ;p
No worries, on the photos postings, for me is from the site to here, i'm still slightly off?  I can't add it from flickr, so it's back to photo bucket.    Just add the link photo into the Small square box, by clicking it, paste the link and send it on here?  v  

Ard, I think i'm just the same with EOTS..than KOTW..  Seen kotw, more times, than eots, think that's most longest, I've watched..  Jumong's the first thing..  :)

Thanks again Yvo, for the kotw….He's like in between, YM..and jumong characters..   stranger/bad/king  or both!  :)   

Waves…Chellsee, ..  GOOD seeing you cris..long time!!  welcome back…v

Wooo..think I've got a few more posts for my 1000 post totally..basically in THIS form!!  Will try again to reach out to others..  :D    And need a new avatar and signature..should be in the works soon!  :D 

5050369896_dc88d6814a_o_zps967705ab.jpg

Anyone reconized this guy, been wondering who it could be??  

img_206006_52731169_1.png

img_206006_52722801_0.png

8364785857_78f89766d0_o_zpsacfd12dc.jpg