Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Manse Says He Likes His Dad Because He’s Cute

Manse Says He Likes His Dad Because He’s Cute

Manse has explained why he likes his father Song Il Kook — and his reason is quite adorable. 

On the December 13 broadcast of “The Return of Superman,” Song Il Kook attempts to find out about the triplets’ innermost thoughts by making them interact with a talking robot.

When it is time for Manse to have a little talk with the funky electronic friend, he surprises everyone by acting entirely comfortable in the setting and readily responding to the robot’s questions.

The young boy is his honest and adorable self as the robot asks him, “Why did you come here?” Manse responds, “I was playing, but then Daddy just took me here,” making Song Il Kook feel slightly awkward over the forced setting.

manse

Soon, Manse opens up about his feelings towards his father. “Hey, Robot. I like my Dad,” he confesses to the robot.

Why? “He’s cute.”

“I’m happy when I go down a slide, and I’m sad when I get scolded by my Dad,” Manse goes on to explain about what he likes and dislikes.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/13/manse-says-he-likes-his-dad-because-hes-cute/

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, adelinetew said:

Though you can't watch the video clip but you can still download it.

Thanks. I went to the main TROS forum to watch the link. I only download subbed episodes...but I stream the latest ones coz just can't wait! hahahaha!

I have to agree that this episode has most cutest expressions from Appa. But, we can definitely see how the triplets are growing and having their own identity and principles. Daehan was very steadfast on his punishment and never questioned why he was suddenly brought to the room. A definite FM (tho still dun understand what the whole FM-thingy means. Haha!) How Minguk reasoned with the robot that he's under punishment but still friendly. And that being an almost-4-year-old kid, cartoon characters were top on the list of people he likes. And Manse just can't care less and befriended the robot anyway...plus asked Appa why he was suddenly punished. 

Although this episode didn't quite involve a lot of activities and eating, but I give credit to Appa for doing things and events where it's age-appropriate...like getting them started on adult chopsticks..and that they are 'old' enough to understand right and wrong and also form their own opinions and are very honest about it. I do wish that they'd mention Song Eomma tho.. =)

• Like 7

lina26435  In Korea, “FM” (field manual) is slang for a type of guy who’s a total rule follower, not in a good way.

Source: http://www.asianjunkie.com/2015/03/27/crayon-pops-fm-the-meaning-of-fm-hapataka-1234-bts-moonrok-interview/

However, for the case of Daehan, I do not think his character of being a strict rule follower is in a bad way...

UjcTqCp.jpg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Appa Il Kook, you're such a cutie... smileys-smiley-with-sign-284954.gif

460389583_1c4fa122_image.gif

web_2950632507_a253a6ce_EC82BCEB91A5EC9D

Well.. now we know from whom Daehan, Minguk and Manse cuteness is :P 

Manse.. i also like your dad with the same reason as yours. Lol. 

Next time, talk to me instead of robot if you want to share any feeling about your appa. 

• Like 10

On 12/10/2015 at 6:00 PM, adelinetew said:

song triplets cut

6szfSPd.jpg

8RW2uH9.gif
Gulp...

it says unable to process the video and.i cant even download. pls thnx a lot

i like the daehan's part with the robot so touching and he is stubborn in a good way  luv luv u  my daehanie!

i already watched in other site but i only like the song triplets part and song appa is the cutest thing ever in this episode:wub:

• Like 3

Song Il Kook Tests Minguk’s Love and Discipline on “The Return of Superman”

Song Il Gook Tests Minguk’s Love and Discipline on “The Return of Superman”

On the latest episode of “The Return of Superman,” which aired on December 13, Song Il Kook decides to test Minguk to find out how he behaves when his dad isn’t around and what he thinks about his dad, inspired by what Lee Hwi Jae did with his twins on an earlier episode.

Instead of using a teddy bear like Lee Hwi Jae, Song Il Kook finds a robot. While Minguk is sitting by himself in a room for a time out, the robot enters and starts talking to Minguk. Although Minguk is curious and excited, unable to contain a smile, he says, “I’m being punished right now, so I can’t say hi,” keeping his promise to his dad even though he isn’t in the room.

So far so good, Song Il Kook revisits Minguk and gives him a kiss, punishment over. He asks Minguk to stay with the robot, however, as he has more to ask.

After leaving the room, Song Il Kook asks via the robot, “Who do you like most in the world?” Minguk responds, “Prank,” a character from a show he watches. Song Il Kook, wound up with anticipation, is majorly disappointed. He goes for the next best thing, asking, “Who do you like second best after Prank?”

Minguk delivers, saying, I like Dad the most,” and Song Il Kook can’t contain his happiness.

460389583_1c4fa122_image.gif

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/13/song-il-gook-tests-minguks-love-and-discipline-on-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, adelinetew said:

starfire182921  sandy6903 Herewith the download link for the re-upload of ROS episode 108, Song family's part:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8_ICXposizhMy1nOXMzN2ZpWHc/view

It still says: We're processing this video.
But you can download. Hope this helps...

Thanks but when I click download, a page "Not Found Error 404" will prompt

• Like 2