Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

MR. MOM
ENJOY GOING DOWN MEMORY LANE!

SONG IL KOOK ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

A scene of SIK in upcoming drama "Jang Yeong-Sil"...

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003194611

Finally we have a glimpse of SIK in Jang Yeong Sil.  As a big fan, but I must say he's aging quite a bit since EOTS, and I wish he had lost more weight.

He's awesomely handsome being thin.  But I love him anyway.

201511051007778507_563aac3d44e0a_99_2015

• Like 3

ROS episode 106 (raw, no sub) - the Song family's part, download link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8_ICXposizhM1ZyUE43TE12UDA/view?usp=sharing

Credit to DC for the video clip

PJnH1vA.jpg

THANK YOU so much..

I can relate to Il Gook's feeling when triplets decide to go with that noona. It's probably because they get used to with so many people taking care of them especially the crew of TROS. 

I hope it's not one of the reason Il Gook step out of TROS. I still want to see them more on TV. 

Anyway,  next week they're start to run race. Yay!!.. 

Edited by vieryo
  • Like 5

THERE IS SOMETHING TO BE ADDRESSED THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF MR. SONG IL KOOK'S WEIGHT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE THINK HE NEEDS TO LOSE WEIGHT HE JUST DID THE TRIATHLON WITH THE BOYS IN 4 HOURS 24 MINUTES A MAN THAT DID THAT IS IN SHAPE ALSO HE IS THE FIRST TO DO THAT. HE TRAINED 8 MONTHS TO GET IN THE SHAPE FOR A IN A MAN CALLED GOD TO STAY IN THAT KIND OFSHAPE YOU MUST TRAIN EVERYDAY FOR MANY HOURS HE DOES NOT HAVE THE TIME FOR THAT NOW. HE IS IN GOOD SHAPE I DO NOT THINK ANY OF US EXERCISE AS MUCH AS HE DOES. PLEASE LEAVE THE TOPIC OF WEIGHT OUT OF COMMENTS IF HE WERE TO READ THEM HE WOULD BE HURT BECAUSE HE BATTLES HIS WEIGHT EVERYDAY SO PLEASE LEAVE THIS TOPIC ALONE.

SONG IL KOOK ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!

Edited by yvonneallen
  • Like 5

Haha...this is a tough question for appa, Daehan: Is mist the same with water?

Let me provide you with the answer, dear Daheanie:
Mist and water are chemically the same, mist is made of water but physically they are different, mist is water in the form of gas, or to be precise is tiny water droplets suspended in the air
whereas water is in the form of liquid.

P/S: I have translated the contents of the conversation into English in this video clip, see description part.

• Like 6

Yvonneallen,

If you are talking about my recent post commenting on SIK's weight, that post was a mistake.  I cannot figure out yet how to comment on individual posts.  BTW, that comment was from 11/4 by Kona. 

I really wanted to say how much I appreciated your slide shows.

Edited by metaltiger
  • Like 3

Yvonneallen,

If you are talking about my recent post commenting on SIK's weight, that post was a mistake.  I cannot figure out yet how to comment on individual posts.  BTW, that comment was from 11/4 by Kona. 

I really wanted to say how much I appreciated your slide shows.

Hi metaltiger, to make comment or reply to a post, click the "quote" & there you could write your message. Then click "submit reply". :lol:

• Like 2

Manse Impresses With His Fake Tears and Acting Skills

Manse-jang-young-shil-1-800x450.png

Like father like son, Manse proved he could possibly walk in his father’s footsteps as an actor.

On the “The Prize of Patience” episode of KBS2’s “The Return of Superman” aired on November 29, the show continues to show the triplet’s adventure at the set of “Jang Young Shil,” the drama in which Song Il Gook is playing the male lead. The three dress up as beggars in order to make a special appearance.

When filming starts, Daehan and Minguk receive the role of child beggars eating on the side of the road while Manse has to sit alone on the road crying.

triplets-4.png

triplets-3.png

triplets1.png

A flock of actors run around the set as angry, revolting beggars, which can be a frightening sight for the young triplets. However, Manse shows his determination by holding Song Il Gook’s hand and promising to cry along.

Once the filming starts, tension fills the air. Though Daehan and Minguk happily eat their food, Manse puts extra work into digging into his emotions and soon tears up. The director is pleased with his work and soon sends out an OK sign.

triplets-5.png

Manse-jang-young-shil-3-540x301.png

“When I saw them dress up, they were adorable and knew what they were doing,” Song Il Gook says. “Congratulations to their first attempt at acting, and the fact that they got to see where their dad works is meaningful enough itself.”

triplets-6.png

Fans are eager to see how the triplets will be portrayed in the actual episode of “Jang Young Shil.”

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/29/manse-impresses-with-his-fake-tears-and-acting-skills/

• Like 9