Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

adelinetew, thanks for sharing the link of the clip you've uploaded. I quite enjoyed watching the video. This is effortlessly endearing. :P

Geez, the uploaded video clip at youtube for triplets' Cinderella Play has been clocked due to copyright claim, here it is at Dailymotion:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x38lybz

adelinetew, but, I was able to watch this via YT. I guess it has just been locked. :P

• Like 4

Triplets X-file 05 (no sub):

Hi @adelinetew. animaatjes-thanks-3111563.gif for the X-File gifs. 

Super love the part where Daehan gently said "Kamsahamnida" to the acupuncture doctor.

Such a sweet boy and so obedient. He never fails to show how much he loves Appa. smileys-smiley-with-sign-284954.gif

GaaT6nx.gif

L7d9YPl.gif

mGTE0pM.gif

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 8

Triplets X-file 05 (no sub):

Hi @adelinetew. animaatjes-thanks-3111563.gif for the X-File gifs. 

Super love the part where Daehan gently said "Kamsahamnida" to the acupuncture doctor.

Such a sweet boy and so obedient. He never fails to show how much he loves Appa. smileys-smiley-with-sign-284954.gif

I love this part with Daehanie showing concern to his appa by asking a few questions - Appa, is it painful? Is your neck in pain? Appa, why?

He looks curious yet worried when seeing the acupuncturist poking needles onto appa's feet...

J3DTWph.gif

• Like 7

Song Il Kook posted a message on GeNtLe:

blogger-image-270300633.jpg

Translation made by Seoully, thanks a lot! 

I am in "Jangyeongsil" shooting scene. Although the shooting has begun for quite a while, the filming is on the part of child actors,  now I am shooting for second times.
It has been a long time for me not to shoot historical drama, although I have many deficiencies, I will try my best to live up to your expectations.

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 8

I love this part with Daehanie showing concern to his appa by asking a few questions - Appa, is it painful? Is your neck in pain? Appa, why?

He looks curious yet worried when seeing the acupuncturist poking needles onto appa's feet...

Hi adelinetew, thanks for sharing this NICE gif. I love this part, too. He looks more concerned rather than curious. :P

• Like 4

I'm really really hope one day Mr Song can invite TOP , Song Jae Rim or Lee Soo Hyuk as his guest.It's bonus if all of them can joint in the same time..

I'm so greedy to see how that three  gorgeous guy interact with the children..hehehehe..

I'm sure the funniest moment will be happen..The clever kids vs the adorable guy...who can win?hahahahaha

• Like 3

I am in "Jangyeongsil" shooting scene. Although the shooting has begun for quite a while, the filming is on the part of child actors,  now I am shooting for second times.
It has been a long time for me not to shoot historical drama, although I have many deficiencies, I will try my best to live up to your expectations.

It's good to hear from him and the drama shooting has really begun.  Usually drama production would begin to broadcast after they have 5 - 6 episodes completed.  SIK is filming now but the drama isn't broadcasted until January. This tells me they might complete the whole drama before showing.  If so, the schedule will be more flexible and there will be much less stress for the crew and actors.

• Like 6

OMG.. the triplets are growing fast but they never failed to make me laugh. 

Daehoney talk more and more. The way he talks reminds me of Haru. But when he acts as prince he lower his voice, so cute. His walk at the runway also very cool and polite. Where will you find a model bow to the floor manager. Daehanaa you are really something!

• Like 9

I hope there would be some romance in the drama.  The whole casts are not revealed yet, no posters or press conference.  This will be a total surprise.

• Like 6

“Superman Returns” Format to Be Exported to America for Remake

“Superman Returns” Format to Be Exported to America for Remake

The hugely popular KBS 2TV reality show “Superman Returns” is set to be remade in the United States!

“Superman Returns” follows celebrity dads as they spend 48 hours alone with their children, experiencing both the joys and challenges of childcare.

The American production company Chicken Soup for the Soul Production, LLC (CSSPR), which is famous for their bestselling series of books “Chicken Soup for the Soul,” has entered a licensing agreement with KBS for the show’s format.

CSSPR produces and distributes programs to major American networks, such as the show “Hidden Heroes” which recently premiered on Saturdays on CBS.

It’s expected that the American version of “Superman Returns” will premiering in the fall of 2016.

Are there any American celebrity dads you hope to see on “Superman Returns”?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/06/superman-returns-format-to-be-exported-to-america-for-remake/

• Like 9

It's good to hear from him and the drama shooting has really begun.  Usually drama production would begin to broadcast after they have 5 - 6 episodes completed.  SIK is filming now but the drama isn't broadcasted until January. This tells me they might complete the whole drama before showing.  If so, the schedule will be more flexible and there will be much less stress for the crew and actors.

Hi KonaBeans, I completely agree with you - because in the case of a 16 episode mini-series, usually a minimum of four episodes needs to be filmed before the drama goes to air, but that really depends on circumstances. Preshooting route is still a rare practice in the production of TV dramas in Korea. Ye, it’s NICE to work on a project that is well prepared and reasonably scheduled. I’m sure shooting a drama series could be this great. But, the majority of K-dramas are produced in what has been called a “semi-live show” format, with episodes being scripted, shot and edited mere days before their airing -- practices undoubtedly alien to other countries where entire seasons are produced a few months to a year before their broadcast. But as you said, NICE to know that they might complete the drama before showing..... :P

• Like 5

Hi KonaBeans, I completely agree with you - because in the case of a 16 episode mini-series, usually a minimum of four episodes needs to be filmed before the drama goes to air, but that really depends on circumstances. Preshooting route is still a rare practice in the production of TV dramas in Korea. Ye, it’s NICE to work on a project that is well prepared and reasonably scheduled. I’m sure shooting a drama series could be this great. But, the majority of K-dramas are produced in what has been called a “semi-live show” format, with episodes being scripted, shot and edited mere days before their airing -- practices undoubtedly alien to other countries where entire seasons are produced a few months to a year before their broadcast. But as you said, NICE to know that they might complete the drama before showing..... :P

Right, @willenette, so this is how KBS accommodates SIK for staying with Superman.  We heard so much about "semi-live show" format that put so much stress on the actors and actresses and there's a reason for it.  They want to be able to be flexible with the story based on viewers' feedback and ratings.   Im expecting KBS to announce the young cast by now since they already finished shooting their parts.

BTW folks, we have a thread for Jang Yeong Sil.

Visit http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/377255-upcoming-drama-2016-jang-yeong-sil

• Like 9

Right, @willenette, so this is how KBS accommodates SIK for staying with Superman.  We heard so much about "semi-live show" format that put so much stress on the actors and actresses and there's a reason for it.  They want to be able to be flexible with the story based on viewers' feedback and ratings.   Im expecting KBS to announce the young cast by now since they already finished shooting their parts.

BTW folks, we have a thread for Jang Yeong Sil.

Visit http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/377255-upcoming-drama-2016-jang-yeong-sil

KonaBeans, Can't wait for the drama. Again, I couldn't agree with you more - Writers are also occasionally late with their scripts; it has become habit to continually edit the script to optimize ratings. Despite the lack of sleep and last-minute script deliveries, the cast of dramas are able to keep going for the sake of ratings, right? Ratings bring along recognition, and recognition is directly associated with CF contracts. For some, this could be a sufficiently sweet reward for lost sleep. :P Thanks for sharing the info & link of the drama thread. :D

• Like 7