Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

@adelinetew, thanks for wonderful news and images of appa Il-Kook and his adorable sons.

I'm still blushed seeing that intimate image of SIK's murder act.  OMG, I hope it won't be too extreme sexually.

@chellsee, they are my fav historical actor and actress, Song Il-Kook and Chae Si-Ra in my all-time favorite historical drama Emperor of the Sea, in which I felt head over heel for SIK.  I'm still hoping to see them together in another again.

20150617_1434542169_78728800_1.jpg

• Like 8

I adore the drawings of the triplets by this talented artist and fan instagram@shandyclaws.

I just had a thought, what if the Song family will turn into a cartoon series in which they will stay at 3 years old forever?

OMG, just the though makes me so excited.

10479477_825195840889299_505795110768814

16914_825195834222633_543336282854179977

11024768_825195837555966_796504142355527

Edited by KonaBeans
  • Like 9

Nice Yvo..good start on this fathers day weekend on your MOnday clips with My father In me..keep those going!  xo  

lol..chell..hope Daehan will never let go of daddy songie..  pretty funny he thought was drowning!!  Haven't seen that one yet.. v
OR making or baking kimichi..ahha..what a messy songie..ahha..
Nice Charity fashion show, reminds me the Jumong getting married..he's a pro at this..:D  

lol..Cute charmy, on the younger song brothers and all looking like daddy in the second..set!!  And daddy gotten shorter..haha..  v
That's cool, that Minguk won first place, or rather cutest faces.. v  
haha..yeah Charmy..our king is the king of that….prays in that cold waterfall in jumong..haha

Wow Thanks gab and chell again for the tattooists scenes..caps.  Getting hot in here.. v  

Nice Thanks Adelinetew..for the shanghai appearance, once again he's gone where I've been too!!  Jeju/shanghai.. fightings!!  
Nice,  on more of the fashion show..the btw that lady in black looks also from TOE..she played his aunt, I thinK?

OH..sweet, sweet KB that Mrs Chae Si ra was also at there fashion show..NICE reunion on TWO drama's together..  TOE and EOTS.!!  Too bad there's no real scenes between them on TOD?  Been a while I watch it!!  Goes back..  

The only photos I have on TOE at the moment, will make some with him and his future sister in law?  ;p 

photo11628_zpsdjl18kyb.jpg    IMG_3344copy_zps58b10662.jpg

IMG_3341_zps2d534070.jpg  

• Like 9