Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

@gabisikfan  @vieryo @charmy2,  SIK is partly responsible for Minguk's delima.  He did not scold the boys when they ruined the sofa or pulled out the Christmas decos on the wall, so it's naturally for the boys to think it's fun and it's OK to do so.   
Like many of you, my heart aches seeing Minguk sobbing.  Not sure if the boys are too young for such disciplines.  I can understand why SIK is too ambitious / aggressive to expose the boys to these activities.  But it it wasn't for 'Return of Superman', they might not be able to experience it.  All of these will be memories to cherish forever.
Last but not least, other kid would likely to run to their parent when being scolded like that, but Minguk was matured enough to receive the discipline without attempting to look for Dad.  Bravo Minguk!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1794798_756615754413975_6644878559548938

10940988_756615761080641_670127753505653

10952404_756615741080643_747864098311463

Hello
I'm a new fan of both Song Il kook and his cherubs. I start watching Superman right at the episode 34 and I grew to love them since then. Before Superman Returns I had no idea who SIK was (yeah, I've been living in a cave I guess).

I've been lurking in this thread for a couple of months and noticed that some of you guys have been in this thread since a very looooooong time. You were even there when the triplets were born. WOW. It's just WOW. You guys are awesome. I imagine it must have been rejuvinating seeing how SIK and their family growing. Anyway I'm Daehannie by nature but I can't resist Minguk's and Manse's charms, so basically I just can't choose one.

Cheers, everyone :D

@UKhti1010, welcome to our SIK forum!  so now you become SIK's fan which dramas have you been watching?And just curious, why do you have Minguk's picture as your avatar if you Daehan's fan??

And SIKers, my most favorite scene in ep 62 is when Manse was singing not paying attention to the teachter, Minguk tapped him and told him to be quiet.  
tumblr_niridux2JI1turcn4o5_1280.jpg

“Superman Returns” Triplets’ Calendar Sells Over 300,000 Copies
superman-returns-triplets2.jpg

It has been revealed that actor Song Il Gook’s triplets, who are receiving much love through their appearance on KBS’ “Superman Returns,” have recorded extremely high sales for their 2015 calendar.
According to a representative of KBS on January 27, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se’s calendar has sold over an estimated 300,000 copies: “Although the exact combined total has not yet been counted, more than 300,000 copies have been sold. There will not be any more additional calendars on sale.”
Although the triplets’ calendar was originally planned for the purpose of sharing with Song Il Gook’s close family and friends, growing interest in purchasing the calendar resulted in the decision to put them out for sale. However, the actor has revealed that all of the proceeds will be donated to a good cause.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/26/superman-returns-triplets-calendar-sells-over-300000-copies/

:bz

Another version:Over 300,000 copies of Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se's calendar sold
10896963_753330144742536_540780564322383
Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se's 2015 calendar continues to be in hot demand, which is no surprise as the triplets' popularity continues to soar with each new episode of 'Superman is Back'!
A KBS Media rep stated on the 27th, "Although the exact total has not been counted yet, over 300,000 copies have been sold... We will not sell additional copies."
Song Il Kook made the calendar instead of an annual card to gift the public for their love and support in the spirit of the new year, and all of the proceeds will go to charity. Within 24 hours since it went on sale, over 100,000 copies were sold, showcasing how many fans can't get enough of the adorable boys!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/over-300000-copies-of-dae-han-min-guk-and-man-ses-calendar-sold

ukhti1010 said: Hello
I'm a new fan of both Song Il kook and his cherubs. I start watching Superman right at the episode 34 and I grew to love them since then. Before Superman Returns I had no idea who SIK was (yeah, I've been living in a cave I guess).

I've been lurking in this thread for a couple of months and noticed that some of you guys have been in this thread since a very looooooong time. You were even there when the triplets were born. WOW. It's just WOW. You guys are awesome. I imagine it must have been rejuvinating seeing how SIK and their family growing. Anyway I'm Daehannie by nature but I can't resist Minguk's and Manse's charms, so basically I just can't choose one.

Cheers, everyone :D

@charmy2 I'm currently watching Jumong!!! OMG it has so many episodes. Any recommendation of which one should I watch after this?

As for my avatar picture, I'm just a noona with a fickle heart I'll probably change the picture with the other two boys in a meantime just to be fair. I can't decide on which boys, so can I have the appa instead? :P 

@Daehanna thank you for the warm welcome :D

@celiapkorean I know right. Where exactly have I been all this time not knowing SIK in the first place. Truth be told, SIK is the same age as my mom and it's weird to get bewitched by that ahjussi but he's simply too cute to be ignored. His personality is awesome too that I don't think he got any antis :D

chellsee said: “Superman Returns” Triplets’ Calendar Sells Over 300,000 Copies

It has been revealed that actor Song Il Gook’s triplets, who are receiving much love through their appearance on KBS’ “Superman Returns,” have recorded extremely high sales for their 2015 calendar.
According to a representative of KBS on January 27, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se’s calendar has sold over an estimated 300,000 copies: “Although the exact combined total has not yet been counted, more than 300,000 copies have been sold. There will not be any more additional calendars on sale.”
Although the triplets’ calendar was originally planned for the purpose of sharing with Song Il Gook’s close family and friends, growing interest in purchasing the calendar resulted in the decision to put them out for sale. However, the actor has revealed that all of the proceeds will be donated to a good cause.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/26/superman-returns-triplets-calendar-sells-over-300000-copies/

:bz

ukhti1010 said:

@charmy2 I'm currently watching Jumong!!! OMG it has so many episodes. Any recommendation of which one should I watch after this?

As for my avatar picture, I'm just a noona with a fickle heart I'll probably change the picture with the other two boys in a meantime just to be fair. I can't decide on which boys, so can I have the appa instead? :P 

@Daehanna thank you for the warm welcome :D

@celiapkorean I know right. Where exactly have I been all this time not knowing SIK in the first place. Truth be told, SIK is the same age as my mom and it's weird to get bewitched by that ahjussi but he's simply too cute to be ignored. His personality is awesome too that I don't think he got any antis :D