Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

21 hours ago, gabisikfan said:

For those interested, Tattoo on DVD with E-sub

http://www.yesasia.com/global/tattoo-dvd-korea-version/1053033076-0-0-0-en/info.html

Remember....

@gabisikfan @ardently @Chellsee  I don't even dare to watch the trailer.

Heard a lot about this movie and still don't have the guts even with a sneak peek.  Sorry :flushed: .

• Like 4

20 hours ago, KonaBeans said:

@gabisikfan @ardently @Chellsee  I don't even dare to watch the trailer.

Heard a lot about this movie and still don't have the guts even with a sneak peek.  Sorry 

Kona, i've watched this movie and it's okay with me.  Our man showed more flesh and graphic sex scenes but he did that to give justice to his role as a serial rapist-killer.  It's hard for his fans like us, who have loved him for his heroic and lovable roles, to watch the movie.  Yet, out of my excitement to see him again in a new project and my curiosity on how he will give justice to his role, i watched it, two times on my tvscreen. Lol.  I even downloaded the movie and saved it in my computer.  Still, you have to try watching it so you won't miss any of his film.  It's not really that bad, though.  Promise.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ardently said:

Kona, i've watched this movie and it's okay with me.  Our man showed more flesh and graphic sex scenes but he did that to give justice to his role as a serial rapist-killer.  It's hard for his fans like us, who have loved him for his heroic and lovable roles, to watch the movie.  Yet, out of my excitement to see him again in a new project and my curiosity on how he will give justice to his role, i watched it, two times on my tvscreen. Lol.  I even downloaded the movie and saved it in my computer.  Still, you have to try watching it so you won't miss any of his film.  It's not really that bad, though.  Promise.

You're really a cool fan, @ardently.  

I admire your open-mind to separate him from an actor and a man.

:blush:

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, suellen88 said:

Hello SIK fans, wish you all health & happy....

Anybody know his project for now? 

And if anybody have the link of the special TRoS for chuseok day, please share the link here? 

Thank you...

Hi suellen, I hope we could get to see SIG back on our small screen soon. It's been quite a while since his last drama. :P

• Like 4

11 hours ago, suellen88 said:

Hello SIK fans, wish you all health & happy....

Anybody know his project for now? 

And if anybody have the link of the special TRoS for chuseok day, please share the link here? 

Thank you...

Hi there @suellen88. Here's the video link for the TROS Chuseok Special. :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oriKiDvl6FYnVCYzd1MmRsZzQ

14364904_1765319237050031_31650367449045

Credit to adelinetew.

• Like 8

2016092301001791600129241.jpg

"Song Il-Kook came in casual attire..."  commented Sports Choson

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201609230100179160012924&servicedate=20160923

Our teen - like Prince at the premiere of the action movie " Asura: The City of Madness " (distributed by his new agency, CJ Entertainment )

2351F34957E5359B0672D9

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201609232124179410

• Like 8

More photos from the VIP premiere of the movie "Asura - The City Of Madness" OPH posted a collection of articles and photos on songilkook.com (thanks OPH)

I like SIK's boysh look in these photos. Makes me smile and wish to see him again on screen. I wonder what's he waiting for. Or rather what's his agency doing for him?

77994_99029_0447.jpg 

46004_70169_10.jpg

c0505dbf70a2dc66802c133d1aeff691.jpg 

201609232101779942_57e519e0cf48b.jpg

• Like 7