Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Song Triplets Go On A Subway Adventure And Look Handsome Waiting For Choo Sarang In Instagram Photos

Song Triplets Go On A Subway Adventure And Look Handsome Waiting For Choo Sarang In Instagram Photos

Song Il Gook has updated us on the lives of his beloved triplets with two cute photos!

On August 30, Song Il Gook posted a picture to his Instagram of Daehan, Minguk, and Manse all ready for adventure in their matching outfits, complete with red helmets, as they sit on a bench in the subway.

Song Il Gook writes as the caption, “Mini firefighters who took the subway with dad for the first time in a while.”

About an hour later, he shared a photo of the boys looking a bit dressed up outside of a restaurant. Song Il Gook writes, “A photo taken yesterday at a Korean restaurant to commemorate the moment while we were waiting for Sarang noona.”

The Song triplets and Choo Sarang got to know each other while they were both appearing on the KBS show “The Return of Superman.” We hope they had a great time together yesterday!

source:http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/30/song-triplets-go-subway-adventure-look-handsome-waiting-choo-sarang-instagram-photos/

• Like 7

Song Triplets Go On A Late Summer Outing With Dad Song Il Kook

Song Triplets Go On A Late Summer Outing With Dad Song Il Gook

Song Il Kook has shared a sweet photo of his beloved three boys out on an adventure!

In the photo that Song Il Kook uploaded to his Instagram on the evening of September 5, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse wear cute matching outfits as always while they enjoy one of the final days of summer this year in a park in their neighborhood.

Song Il Kook writes as the caption, “This afternoon, in the threshold of autumn… On a walk after going swimming with dad~^^.”

The triplets became household names while appearing on the KBS reality show “The Return of Superman” from 2014 to early this year.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/05/song-triplets-go-late-summer-outing-dad-song-il-gook/

• Like 4

Hi cutie_let_let, thanks for sharing the photos of the triplets. I read that they had an outing with their Dad during one afternoon, after going swimming. The boys wear cute matching outfits as always. This was in a park in their neighborhood. It's autumn/fall right now in Seoul & so NICE to take a walk during this season there.  Look at them - they grew up fast.  :P

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi cutie_let_let, thanks for sharing the photos of the triplets. I read that they had an outing with their Dad during one afternoon, after going swimming. The boys wear cute matching outfits as always. This was in a park in their neighborhood. It's autumn/fall right now in Seoul & so NICE to take a walk during this season there.  Look at them - they grew up fast.  :P

I missed our thread. I feel bad that I am not able to visit everyday. It's just that work makes me busy all the time. Whenever SIK appa updates his Instagram, that's when I remember to visit here. That's the least I can do ~ huhu!

I wanna get married and be a plain housewife ~ lol ~ in my dreams

Good day everyone!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cutie_let_let said:

I missed our thread. I feel bad that I am not able to visit everyday. It's just that work makes me busy all the time. Whenever SIK appa updates his Instagram, that's when I remember to visit here. That's the least I can do ~ huhu!

Reveal hidden contents

I wanna get married and be a plain housewife ~ lol ~ in my dreams

Good day everyone!!!

cutie_let_let, don't feel bad because you're not alone, dear. At least, we get to be online here once in a while/regularly if not as frequent as we used to be, though. Still, so NICE to see & read your posts here. It's good that we get also to know about the triplets now because SIG's is trying to update his IG all the time. See you around..........:P

• Like 3

On 9/4/2016 at 5:36 PM, gabisikfan said:

Hi, dear SIKers!

I'm rewatching these days Fermentation Family - and I remember some pretty & funny expresions of our Prince

And the "Song Il Kook embrace"  :heart:

Love you all, SIKers!

@gabisikfandear, I'm re-watching Kingdom of the Wind. Oh how I miss SIK!

Image result for kingdom of the winds

• Like 4

Good day, ladies.  I'm busy surfing youtube and dailymotion for our man's video clips.  Can't really decide yet on what drama of his to rewatch.  I don't want to get hooked again and lose precious hours of sleep.  Need to be alert at daytime because of my work.  Still in love with him though.  I've been through a lot because of him and that alone will make him stay in my heart.  I'm not losing my hope in seeing him one day soon.  Preparing for that time.

• Like 5