Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Aloha SIKfans,

I took some liberties with the translation, but I tried to convey the basic meaning with help from my Korean language teacher to translate http://hei.hankyung.com/hub01/201605219866I

SONG IL KOOK'S HALLYU JOURNEY WITH "JANG YEONG SHIL"

When "Jang Yeong Shil" ended 3 months ago, Song Il Kook's performance as JYS confirmed his title as a "true saguk" actor.  The export of JYS to Japan, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, and New Zealand supports his star rating.  This summer JYS will be broadcast in Japan and DVD released.  Already having many fans from "Jumong" and "Kingdom of the Wind,"  requests from foreign journalists are pouring in.  Rumors say he has numerous requests for interviews from foreign reporters.

Song Il Kook's vivid portrayal of JYS from a young man aging to an old man showcased the spectrum of his acting ability.  It raised the quality of JYS's story as the best scientist in the Joseon dynasty.

Viewers raved about his passionate portrayal of JYS in which he totally immersed in the character as the strong slave to the sensitive, emotional scientist.  

Meanwhile, Song Il Kook is in the peak of preparation for his appearance in June in the musical "Broadway 42nd Street."  

• Like 6

10 hours ago, metaltiger said:

Aloha SIKfans,

I took some liberties with the translation, but I tried to convey the basic meaning with help from my Korean language teacher to translate http://hei.hankyung.com/hub01/201605219866I

When "Jang Yeong Shil" ended 3 months ago, Song Il Kook's performance as JYS confirmed his title as a "true saguk" actor.  The export of JYS to Japan, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, and New Zealand supports his star rating.  This summer JYS will be broadcast in Japan and DVD released.  Already having many fans from "Jumong" and "Kingdom of the Wind,"  requests from foreign journalists are pouring in.  Rumors say he has numerous requests for interviews from foreign reporters.

Song Il Kook's vivid portrayal of JYS from a young man aging to an old man showcased the spectrum of his acting ability.  It raised the quality of JYS's story as the best scientist in the Joseon dynasty.

Viewers raved about his passionate portrayal of JYS in which he totally immersed in the character as the strong slave to the sensitive, emotional scientist.  

Meanwhile, Song Il Kook is in the peak of preparation for his appearance in June in the musical "Broadway 42nd Street."  

Thanks for the translation @metaltiger.

I'm happy to know that JYS is soaring in other countries. More projects coming soon for SIK.

I can see an older Manse in the bottom photo...

tumblr_o7l3wo9twc1tjt42ro1_500.jpg

• Like 5

On 5/22/2016 at 4:59 AM, metaltiger said:

Aloha SIKfans,

Thanks @metaltiger,  your Korean is improved.

:heart:

• Like 6

@starfire182921 Our beloved triplets are growing into handsome toddlers.  

They still dress the same and do you notice that they are taller than their classmates.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm looking forward to see Julian Marsh in his  coming up project.

Fighting !!! :blush:

13226704_1020411918046880_14622325222610

• Like 7