Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Oh no, rating of RoS dropped to 2nd place

@charmy2 it is just a joke right??? They are unbeatable

​Someone posted that in the RoS forum.  It's hard to believe, but i don't think anyone would lie about it or I don't think they posted it if it's not true.

• Like 1

Some good news: KBS World will start broadcasting SIK’s action drama “Detectives in Trouble”. The first episode is scheduled for May 20.

IMAGE.jpg

​This poster was made by Kona, it's so awesome that it became almost official because I saw DVD sold in my town with it on the cover.  SIK looks so young, cute, and modern in this picture.  Did you photoshop it @Konabeans?

Edited by LyraYoo
NO QUOTING OF IMAGES !
  • Like 3

lol..bad just saw this SM:R episode.last sunday, .where daehan was going grocery shopping a bit much of shopping..someone took his stuff..lol..  but all goods at the end..so cute.. xo  

Nice, celiap, for an early birthday gift…DIT..on kbs world next week!!  aww..now be cool to have a all of his marathon drama's.. v  

Waves to charmy, hui, dae, gab, kb, ard, 

Can he not do anything else??   :)  :phew:

6008070324_5739c7e652_o_zpsw2blvmho.jpg   5388140476_7397ebe4df_o_zps4osgsu3u.jpg 

5901917008_7dff07404d_o_zpsjdw7asem.jpg  20091002135927986a4_140817_0_zpsw9v5yqpk  6198514301_81ff0ff509_ocopy_zps9d013aaf.

• Like 4

Dear @Charmy2, I wish but No this poster is not made by me.  This one is KBS's official poster.  There was another one that I made and someone posted on another website, which I forgot now.  :)

Detectives_in_Trouble-poster.jpg

Edited by KonaBeans
  • Like 4

Playful Images Show Song Triplets Playing Under the Sun

Playful Images Show Song Triplets Playing Under the Sun

Behind the scenes shots of Song Il Kook’s triplets thoroughly enjoying a clear summer day have been released.

Chosen as models for a children’s outdoor brand, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se are featured in the “Natural Play” themed shots. The released photos show the three siblings playing outdoors on a fresh summer day, paying little attention to the camera.

Delighting audiences everywhere with their continued growth, the Song triplets naturally brought the shoot to life with their laughter as they caught bugs, played water games, and ran around on the jungle gym without any guidance from the adults. The playful images, including Min Gook as he chases after Man Se with a humorous grin and the three brothers huddled together while eating watermelon, effortlessly grab the viewer’s attention.

songtriplets1

Meanwhile, fans can keep up with the ever-growing Song triplets on KBS2’s “Superman Returns.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/13/playful-images-show-song-triplets-playing-under-the-sun/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 7

Song Il-gook's triplets ask for more juice

photo593217.jpg

Song Il-gook and his triplets shot a commercial for the new Minute Maid product, Homestyle.

Song Il-gook who is known to educate his children to eat equal amount of nutrients in their food, told the triplets, "Drinking the juice of a fruit isn't everything. You have to drink the pulp, too".

The triplets delightfully drank everything their father gave them.

Dae-han, the eldest drank everything in his cup and Min-gook licked his lips and said, "That's delicious" in a cute voice. Man-se cried, "I want more!" with his two brothers.

The commercial laid out background music that rhythmically went on with the expression 'Yum Yum'.

A Coca Cola personnel says, "Song Il-gook and his sons are expressing the deliciousness of the Minute Maid Honmestyle juice just the way we want it".

Meanwhile, Minute Maid Homestyle not only contains the juice but the pulp as well. The flavors are grapefruit and orange.

Source : stoo.asiae.co.kr/news...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 10

Hi, dear SIKers!

Please, how can I put some pictures in this new form of soompi? Nothing works!

Thx!

@gabisikfan   Try copy-paste. Copy the picture from an internet site (not from your computer). This funny fan-made picture was posted by Peggy on songilkook.com.

FB_IMG_1430302356515.jpg

• Like 4

Cool, celiap didn't think of adding photos that way, will try it!   You can also try this way Gab.

1..click on *insert other media* on the right side of where you normally update/posts window here.. 

2. Then you see two other instructions..click on *insert image from URL*   then

3, add a linkage photo into the window line..and post/submit away?  

Hope this helps?   :)  I'm not a good teacher?  ;p

• Like 2

Thanks @hoonwoodjoon , but I've got the tip from our dear Kona (as usual :))

Sorry guys, I know you've already watched this sweet moment with Minguk, but I couldn't help making my own .gif (and showing it to you, LOL)

Minguk_in%2Bvaliza.gif

Edited by celiapkorean
  • Like 11

‘Superman Returns’ Reveals Four Special Clips

nq68afb55tm5qlaqmgcaydxu5kyw3nxg.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] KBS ‘Superman Returns’ four families disclosed special videos. 

On May 15, the program released the four families’ special videos on its official YouTube and caught the mass public’s attention. 

In the video, Sarang did a running match with her father and clung to her father’s leg like a koala. Particularly, her eyes were full of tears since she lost in the match, so she seemed like she was about to cry. 

The triplets changed to three Korean classical scholars. In particular, the three different kids’ appearance made everyone smile. Daehan seemed mature, Minguk became a curios one and Manse showed off his loud voice. 

At the same time, Seo Joon and Lee Hwi Jae’s interview video surprised the audience with Seo Joon’s volubility. Seo Joon spoke difficult words like ‘Police car, Banana and bedroom’ and caught his father’s attention. 

Jion became a pure and naïve girl. Unlike other 23-month old babies, she touched a gecko and kissed it. Her innocence made everyone smile. 

The staff of the program said, “To repay the mass public’s love for the seven children, we decided to release special videos. Please send lots of love and support for ‘Superman Returns’.”

Meanwhile, ‘Superman Returns’ airs on Sundays at 4:50pm KST. (photo by KBS ‘Superman Returns’)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=21170

• Like 7