Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

The triplets go on a trip to find caterpillars without their dad on 'Superman is Back'

misc_1428114594_af_org.jpg

In the upcoming April 5 episode of KBS' "Superman is Back', the adorable triplets Dae HanMin Guk and Man Se will search for caterpillars in the forest!

This was the first time the triplets filmed without their father, Song Il Kook. Instead, they explored the forest with their teacher and friends! The boys were surprisingly just fine without their dad, as they had a lot of fun and excitement. focused on finding a specific type of bug. Dae Han exclaimed, "We're going to find some caterpillars!"

The triplets became a party of explorers to find these caterpillars, and even carried binoculars and magnifying glasses to better find the insects. How cute is that!

Will the boys be successful in their 'caterpillar exploring trip'? You'll just have to wait and find out in the April 5 episode of 'Superman is Back' at 4:50pm KST.

logo-akp-clear@2x.png

• Like 1

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[ENGSUB] The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.69 (2015.04.05)

@pui010414 on Instagram
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"???? ไก่กับไข่อะไรเกิดก่อนกัน (Which came first the chicken or the egg)
11116637_1543873905835163_1214880015_n.j

=)) =)) =))

• Like 1

H A P P Y   S U N D A Y  ! ! !
5169527419_fe004c4f84_o.gif

FULL episode 72... for now.I'll upload the Song's family into my Google Drive until Vietfan FB come up with their version on Daily.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lsbbm

Episode 72 - The Song family edition by Vietfan FB https://www.facebook.com/dehanmingukmanse
Download now while it's still available on Dailymotion.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lskm3

19587_790096844399199_346745501914797732

• Like 1

cutie_let_let

said:

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[ENG] How to avoid fight, the Song Minguk way. EP 71 (CUT)

• Like 1

I love today's episode! Hats off again to our Song daddy for being such a great dad. He deserve an award for giving love and support to his children. What I like on this episode is how he instill sharing through the brothers even at first they thought that dad is just playing games with them. He made him reliaze the feeling off not having food if we don't share. Minguk picked up in the correct way, Deahan too, then Manse being cheeky; but they learned the lesson. I just applause Manse for being patience in the two strawberries. Hahaha it will take time to develop that virtue but Manse did it! Hurray!!! Even in my class if I will do that activity maybe be children will behave like what Manse did. I watched an experiment like that I think they said the child that can control himself will do good in life. I'm not saying Deahan and Minguk are not, from what I have watched, Minguk thought dad is playing a joke again so Deahan copied good thing Manse is just contended in inhaling the strawberries! Hahaha! I know the children are growing up fast that they can go alone with exploration trip with their dad or parents like what we are doing on our nursery. Though Il Gook is happy that the children are not that much clinging to him, I feel bad and empty when he was eating alone..... Awwww. No wonder he said he doesn't want them to grow up fast.

• Like 1

“Superman Returns” Man Se Is a Tough Guy around the Ladies
man-se-1.jpg
One of Song Il Kook‘s triplets, Man Se, showed that he is an adorably tough guy.
On the April 5 episode of KBS 2TV‘s “Superman Returns,” the triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se went hiking with their daycare friends.
On the trip, Man Se particularly got a lot of attention from the girls, but he was chic, saying, “Don’t come to me. Will you get out of my way?”
Man Se continued to be a tough guy when he fell down while walking too quickly. He didn’t cry and said, “It only hurts a bit.” Afterwards, he encouraged himself by saying, “I can do it,” inciting laughter in the viewers.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/05/superman-returns-man-se-is-a-tough-guy-around-the-ladies/

• Like 1

Available now.  Links are good for one week.
Episode 72 - The Song Family (No Subs)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficSW1HejhvTVZfcUE&authuser=0

Episode 69 - The Song Family (English Subs)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficSHJGVlhDTGgyV3c&authuser=0

11130284_711174818993620_542295610795101

Lj said: I love today's episode! Hats off again to our Song daddy for being such a great dad. He deserve an award for giving love and support to his children. What I like on this episode is how he instill sharing through the brothers even at first they thought that dad is just playing games with them. He made him reliaze the feeling off not having food if we don't share. Minguk picked up in the correct way, Deahan too, then Manse being cheeky; but they learned the lesson. I just applause Manse for being patience in the two strawberries. Hahaha it will take time to develop that virtue but Manse did it! Hurray!!! Even in my class if I will do that activity maybe be children will behave like what Manse did. I watched an experiment like that I think they said the child that can control himself will do good in life. I'm not saying Deahan and Minguk are not, from what I have watched, Minguk thought dad is playing a joke again so Deahan copied good thing Manse is just contended in inhaling the strawberries! Hahaha! I know the children are growing up fast that they can go alone with exploration trip with their dad or parents like what we are doing on our nursery. Though Il Gook is happy that the children are not that much clinging to him, I feel bad and empty when he was eating alone..... Awwww. No wonder he said he doesn't want them to grow up fast.

• Like 1

@KonaBeans thanks for appreciating my comment. I really do enjoy as well Song family, I think the reason why I love SIK way of interacting with his triplets is because I see my daily ritual life in my career, I have been a preschool teacher for 13 years and I mature in interacting with different kinds of personality year after year plus a bonus that I'm not only teaching one kind of nationality but different kinds you see I'm based here in Dubai, UAE where most expats live and work. I meet every year different kinds kinds of children, Asians and westerns. I also had one Korean student before put poor here she was culture shock that's why she just stayed for 1 term in my class even mom barely understand English. Anyway back to Song appA, I know that his wife and him and doing a great effort in rearing their children, I love the way he always stoop down to their level to look at them in the eyes, and answering their inquisitive questions, or if he will leave them in the daycare he will tell them that he will stay for ten seconds but he needs to go. He is always man Of his words that's why the his children have a great respect on him. I notice as well how polite the triplets are talking formally or with respect, they imitate well with their mom who is very polite, it is very seldom you will see children who are very polite in their age group, not to mention not throwing tantrums if they are wanted to buy something their market trip is satisfying, and the best of all they are good eater!!! God bless them! Most of the children I handle loves to eat junk food of instant food. Song family is indeed blessed!

• Like 1

My Daehanie…we can see on his eyes and smiles that he loves Il kook appa so bad and always tries to follows his words and makes his father happy and proud of him… 

ep.72.mp4_snapshot_00.30.27_2015.04.06_1

ep.72.mp4_snapshot_00.33.24_2015.04.06_1

A kiss for Daehanie before Il kook appa left…

ep.72.mp4_snapshot_00.36.03_2015.04.06_1

ep.72.mp4_snapshot_00.36.18_2015.04.06_1

Just look at SIK's smiling eyes while talking to Daehanie...

ep.72.mp4_snapshot_00.36.11_2015.04.06_1

Too much loves between these two… :x :x

ep.72.mp4_snapshot_01.18.31_2015.04.06_1

ep.72.mp4_snapshot_01.18.34_2015.04.06_1

• Like 1